Risk of Rain

Artificer feels better now but does anyone else either not proc stuff at all using flamethrower OR get massive procs? it's one or the other almost exclusively.

post some hosts too

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!SW41SSIS!FKbbiJYzIGvoRT1fDTOs1o6MvxCKRpjvrEdBv74Wxz0
pastebin.com/p276Xn8v
thunderstore.io/package/Mattomanx77/SeikoML/
thunderstore.io/package/Mattomanx77/BanditMod/
ufile.io/60n1o41f
mega.nz/#!e0txQAjB!Ci9iuR2mRxlw5fIyo443mN-S0_X06KhhRWF-XuotrSc
pastebin.com/Ym4w0Wbj
youtube.com/watch?v=Uql-lv7m_84
youtube.com/watch?v=FiMm7rFIHM4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555715744356.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555717008850.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EU Vanilla
Monsoon

Attached: 1548620471951.jpg (512x512, 83K)

why the fuck dont they just give her a normal auto attack?

what does proc mean?

Are the revamped titty mods ready yet?

Wonder why the Titan stop chasing me and he's just hanging out with the Beetle Queens
Look at em go, guess I'll ignore him.

Attached: TitanBeetle.png (722x561, 613K)

mega.nz/#!SW41SSIS!FKbbiJYzIGvoRT1fDTOs1o6MvxCKRpjvrEdBv74Wxz0
Here you go.

Attached: 1555651547812.png (2008x1744, 2.81M)

How do I unlock the classes fast, fuck grinding

even titans gotta get their dick wet

by playing the game

Play on drizzle, get to the third tp without dying while spending money on all the drones you can, keeps playing til you unlock engi via drone purchase, obliterate self for merc at the end. Play until you have 11 coins and unlock artificer and mult-i through co-op.

Or just unlock them in the text files.

That's because flamethrower proc chance is rolled once when you use it. all the attack will use the result of that roll which mean either all or none procs

anyone else sick of Commando's M2 firing off at an angle if you're trying to shoot it over the crest of a slope?

Was the corrupted profiles issue fixed? I got tired of having to restart my progress every time I opened the game.

this should be incorrect
procs are calculated when enemies take damage, not when the attack is made
it's crits you're thinking of

crits are baked into an attack, likely because then they could have different effects for projectiles which are crits or whatever, idk

yes

>all the attack will use the result of that roll which mean either all or none procs
Was this game programmed by monkeys?

Its the % chance of activating an on-hit ability, such as triggering the crit glasses or sticky bombs. Some characters who have fast attack speed like MUL-T have an all-around lowered proc chance for items like that to balance things out with characters with really low base attack speeds like artificer.

no that's my favorite part of this game

She does feel better but that doesn't say much. Her R still feels like garbage

You know what's missing?
A zoom out option for the camera

How can you appreciate some nice ass and tiddies when they go transparent when you get close enough

I'm surprised there aren't nude and furry mods yet or even nude furry mods

I was close to them and they tell ignored me

>Can't even get past the first fucking teleporter alone because I can't kill the boss fast enough before the regular enemies start overwhelming me
>If I focus on clearing out the trash mobs then the boss fucks me
And here I was thinking 200~ hours of RoR1 had prepared me for this. Fug. Any tips?

Attached: D2tHHEZXcAU55fW.jpg (446x473, 23K)

Buying drones only gets you the backup use item, you have to beat 30 stages total to unlock engie in 2

Attached: gamerfungus.png (929x528, 286K)

I'd recommend agaisnt this since unlocking characters is easy as fuck, the hell are you doing? but anyways

if you wanna just edit the text file:
wherever you have your Steam folder/userdata/(your id)/632360/remote/userprofiles
open the file there in notepad

add Characters.Mercenary near the bottom where the rest of the unlocks are.

or any of the other characters these are their lines
Characters.Mage
Characters.Engineer
Characters.Toolbot
Characters.Huntress

gaaaaaaaaaaaaay

if you actually had 200 hours of RoR1 then you would know that jumping around will stop most enemies from even hitting you. the only thing you need to focus on is wisps because they don't miss.

Bandit when?

>open wiiiide

don't stand still, get high ground if possible

rush tele on every stage until stage 4/5 to get monsters spawning sooner and faster so you get the money to open all the chests instead of waiting around like a goon and watching the timer tick up. You can get one or two chests if it's convenient before tele but don't take longer than a minute

is this how most solo anons play? Every monsoon game I play is with anons who take their time.

Never stop moving if there is a single enemy nearby, leaving the teleporter zone isn't the end of the world, you'll get a feel for how much trash you can let pile up before dealing with it eventually just through sheer repetition.

yes, even quickplay randoms are better than the shitty players Yea Forums has

chads take their time and loot the entire stage efficiently for the first three stages in loop 1 (each can be done in 4-7 mins solo)

us host when?

Attached: 1459172058920.gif (700x682, 1.39M)

>No FOV change while sprinting
>No sensitivity reduction while sprinting
>Sprint whenever possible
Based modders

people who loot the entire stage before hitting the teleporter are retarded
all the money you're getting from killing the bosses and enemies at the teleporter will go to waste and the difficulty will fuck you over if you didn't get good items

vanilla usw

If you pay close attention, you will notice 80% of those games end with the anons wondering why they can't do meaningful damage to the enemies while getting one-shot themselves. Rushing tele is the correct way to play.

Allright guys, you did it, after years of shilling this game you finally managed to hook me up to this shit, and not even the second game, the very first one, now I'm addicted to it, fuck you pple.
Any tips?

>rainstorm
>super chill
>you're a god
>tons of fun

>moonson
>scared everytime to lose all the loot on stage 5
>super tryhard

wich one do you prefer, guys?

Attached: 1554305401180.png (378x504, 9K)

>get blessed item drops
>still die before even getting to the 4th stage
FUCK

Just threw away a great huntress monsoon run. Got glasses printer early with crit mask and got Behemoth at abyssal depth. Shit was melting but I got careless just before celestial portal.

Don't stop moving and run to areas where the monsters aren't

eu vanilla monsoon
2/4

invalid

Either way I'm fucked because the timer is ticking during the boss fight that's taking too long while I run from the swarm of monsters but I guess that's the commando life

>Get vultures
The fuck does that even do

Attached: 1555641141066.png (1001x916, 74K)

Rainstorm on SP
Monsoon on MP

Drones was engy's unlock in RoR1, so user might have just gotten mixed up

Rainstorm is piss-easy after blaze nerf. Monsoon is fun and challenging.

>kill everything in one shot
>don't take damage
>start 100 goat hooves
Based modders

We were talking about custom survivors in the last thread
The Herald
>Bell Hammer
Slow swings back and forth
>Quake
Slam the ground, damaging and slowing enemies in a cone.
>War Jangle
Ring the bell, drawing the attention of nearby enemies
>Tower Shield
Hold the shield for 2 sec. Damage taken is reduced, and damage delt is buffed for 10 sec. after depending on damage taken.

Attached: 20190419_133754.jpg (3024x2561, 2.64M)

>Rainstorm on SP
Rainbabies are barely better than drizzlets.

>leave lobby as a joke
>it's broken and can't rejoin

Attached: 1434394099790.png (502x321, 16K)

someone else got in right after you left

>>Bell Hammer
>Slow swings back and forth
>>Quake
>Slam the ground, damaging and slowing enemies in a cone.
that's HAN-D

at least rainstorm doesn't get a "oh no enemy hit u too hard? :( here have kissy kiss on your booboo :)" like drizzle has

Steal elite enemy powers for a few seconds when you kill them. Too bad non-beetle elites are so tanky that you'll probably kill everything around them before they die, making the buff completely wasted.

Post the Psyker concept

Attached: psyker.jpg (800x706, 776K)

>get like 5 teddies and 15 shrooms on engie
>THIS IS THE RUN
>turrets get one shot by an overloaded magma worm
>then I get mauled by a pack of imps in 0.00001 seconds while I was jumping in the air
>mfw
GIVE MY TURRETS LEGS

Attached: 1523040357067.jpg (250x249, 6K)

Didnt play ror1

While I have played RoR1, never HAN-D
but that's what he's line in RoR2

I don't know for the flamethrower but that's how the Commando R works tho, the proc get rolled the first shot and applied to everyshots he fires until the R runs out.

>he fell for the stack shrooms meme

Attached: 1555351603280.gif (500x500, 256K)

>rush tele
>get fucking massacred by boss because only have one item and can't do jack shit about all the damage it's putting out
Thanks

Idea for a survivor: Luchador

runs really fast because he's mexican
can suplex every enemy in the game for M2 including bosses (and ghost trains if they ever add those) for 1/4th their health
breathes fire while spinning in place for R
M1 is a flurry of punches and clotheslines that can chain from one enemy to the next ninja gaiden style
Shift to eat tacos al pastor for a temporary spike in health regen, has a 5% chance of ending in a siesta where the character is asleep for 5 seconds

big doubt

Keep seething bandit-let

You get OP too fast on rainstorm. Pre-loop is too easy, it feels like you're playing an MMO and just casually grind mobs. Monsoon makes you pay attention to enemies around, hear the sound clues, plan the fight and it stays challenging even after you loop. And getting OP on Monsoon feels just so much better because it's the hardest mode.

Ah yes, the boy who cried proc. We get this question so often I can't tell who's serious anymore.

two questions user, is there a special way I have to install this? And can I still play vanilla lobbies after I download?

>Rushing tele is the correct way to play.
No, it's not. Collecting all the items is objectively better. Rushing teleporter gives you literally nothing, your damage relies on your items heavily. Even on monsoon it's much more efficient to explore the level.

>have gotten to 20+ stages on monsoon with every character, even feel like Huntress needs a slight nerf in some areas
>Yea Forums threads constantly complain about classes being shit and claiming that you can only go far with stickies (I have yet to have more than 7 or 8 stickies on any of my characters at a time)
It wouldn’t surprise me that the majority of people here are just bad, so just figure it out for yourself rather than adopt the bad habits of these people

>15 shrooms
>"this is the run"

Attached: 1443651552089.jpg (600x600, 101K)

Unless im playing engineer solo and i get good items in the first chest or so, im rushing the teleporter every time. even with this games difficulty uptick on moving to the next stage, having more moving fast is still beneficial due to the initially slow spawn rates.

fungus are only good on the first two loops

US Vanilla Monsoon

Attached: risk_of_rain_2___the_huntress_by_undyingashley_dd3k3x3-pre.jpg (894x894, 63K)

stack shrooms isn't a win by itself, you need alien head and/or bandolier for reduced CD and either a fuckton of damage items or teammates who have a fuckton of damage items, your turrets should be away from the action but close enough to shoot at it so that teammates can visit them to instaheal and then continue running around

>implying I don't main bandit
I was just pointing out what user was referring to was straight up cheats

>Pre-loop is too easy
you do know that the difference between rs & monsoon is the smallest pre loop?

Yes you can, it only replaces stuff locally so only you can see the tiddy. Just drop the files into the game's Data folder and you're good to go.

Monsoon EU with Yellow Affix elites

starting in 5

You guys ever play so long the game broke? I was playing for Lunar coins to unlock Arti in a 4 hours run and the game just straight up spawn no bosses and enemies. I was having 7 coins too damn it.

Attached: epitaph.png (658x658, 239K)

Literally and unironically git gud if you can't beat stage 1's boss on no items.

if you want to farm lunar coins, you want to do short runs, since the chance for drops lowers with every coin you get in a run

to fix the spawns stopping, you can get the mod

>golden damage sponge won't drop his log
I hope Hopoo makes this boss drop a random red so there's a reason to come here other than log completion.

Attached: Risk of Rain 2 2019-04-19 12-00-31-31.png (2560x1440, 3.68M)

Attached: STONE TITAN.gif (400x360, 51K)

there's like 5 "free" items in 25$ chests hidden around

>it's another host dies then leaves lobby
why is Yea Forums so garbage at this game

Attached: v.jpg (660x268, 49K)

Rainstorm is still hard with merc though. Blaze fucking rapes him when facing blazing stone titans and such

EU / Vanilla (+ bandit/ polygon man/etc..)/ Rainstorm

You're right that there are free items, I got 3 around the edge and 1 in the lake. To be honest I'm mostly here for completion and will be ass hurt until I either get both enviro and monster logs or Hopoo fixes the map to guarantee the map drop.

faster.

NO GO AWAY

I thought that cloaked chests were just reddit schizophrenia

Attached: Risk of Rain 2 2019-04-19 21-08-12.jpg (674x247, 18K)

>Rainstorm is still hard with merc though
Is this a joke?

Attached: 20190419173453_1.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

Regice would want him to go faster.

Oh lawd he coming

Attached: 1555045034961.gif (262x200, 47K)

I haven't played since the first few days? Is the game still skeletal on content and not worth bothering with?

Anyone have the image with recommended items for each character

Make a blazing version running much faster

No major content updates yet, but they did do a bunch of great changes

3/4

It looks like it's optimal to rush tele for the first 2 or 3 stages and then take your time in hell and from that point out. Only staying in a level for a while early in if the area has a good printer.

Almost every item is recommended for every character, those guides are literally "I like/I dislike"

It's more you should watch your time on a map, spend 3-4 minutes looking for items then head for the teleporter. Too early and you are too weak, too late and the enemies are too strong.

>get happiest mask
>kill vagrant
>vagrant ghost nukes all the enemies

Attached: 721989_1.jpg (630x630, 56K)

Bologna.

>Huntress
>get to snow level
>few items because I fell for the le rush it meme
>fight two Dune Claystriders
>they both open up with the homing tar bomb missile barrage and I die instantly
Nice game.

It's to help people determine what they should buy from triple shops based on what will help them the most out of those choices.

Anyone else finding 1.5.2 not spawning any enemies? I get like 3 enemies + boss from tp at first stage or 10

Also Honor not even spawning elites

Won run.

Attached: 632360_20190419203921_1.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

My game glitched out and i got stuck in here. How long can I last?

Attached: Untitled.png (2535x1423, 2.66M)

you have banner youll be fine

What said. Like on Engi I know to look out for fungi printers and get the hat that shoots orbs when healed. Those items are much better on him than any other character.

Don't know much about other characters though and people have posted images for that before

you can probably get out by putting your face in a corner and dashing/using R

Attached: merc oob.webm (852x480, 2.89M)

us host pls

Attached: 1462217876305.png (1920x1080, 85K)

what the acient scepter should do to powers when it gets added back to the game?

Attached: 1456845427731.jpg (203x249, 12K)

what was the original for this?

i drew ass

Attached: NewCanvas1ddd33321.png (3380x4500, 1.03M)

Attached: BLAZING.gif (400x380, 45K)

>merc sweating profusely

Merc is great because you can get the rings on aqueduct in later loops in singleplayer.

>Commando
double/triple the amount of shots in the same time frame
>Huntress
let you cast the rain at two/three locations on one R
>MUL-T
3rd equipment slot, 3rd item gets auto used like when you have gestures
>merc
refresh on kill
>Arti
Triple the length, beam pierces and forks on hitting an enemy

>being unable to beat stage 1 boss without items
holy shit this fucking board
it's just one (1) normal (non-elite) boss, how can you fuck that up

there is no enviro for that

a slower version that's glacial

I apologize in advance, but can you give the Arti's jetpack back in the mod? Or make items adhere to her back, the floating crowbar and the likes triggers my autism hard as fuck

>MUL-T with a dozes syringes and a brilliant behemoth
literally a fucking A-10
holy fuck it's fun

In multiplayer, if you have the choice between damage and mobility early game, always go mobility because you get to grab more chests for yourself later

>dozes
fuck meant dosen

STAY BACK
STAY THE FUCK BACK

>dosen
dozen*
I'm retarded

Attached: 1476029310669.jpg (240x193, 11K)

>get happiest mask
>kill dune strider
>dune strider ghost gives me the succ

Attached: 1539104157233.jpg (800x994, 198K)

>brilliant behemoth
I wish this thing was more common, it's so fucking fun but I've only seen it once

more

Send help

Attached: you are never too risky to have vietnam flashbacks.png (1124x198, 291K)

Are the shield beetles stackable? How fat are you?

That is a nice Ass

unless you hit a shrine of the mountain you are inexcusably bad at this game, go play drizzle with invincibility mods

is this game enjoyable singleplayer?

Transcendence stacks yes, I'm at 1.5k shields on level 22. Playing huntress.

Just that at this rate all I'm doing is running around and trying to avoid my own meteors, can't see shit captain.

EU / VAN / RAINSTORM

currently 2/4

WOOO GHOST BLOWJOB

NA east Monsoon vanilla 109775240996374279

Attached: 1545877696201.jpg (1836x3264, 1.21M)

US Host?

Attached: strummin.gif (500x506, 149K)

>Got some good items going, bunch of healing and damage
>This is THE RUN™
>Didn't grab equipment in the earlier levels so open a barrel
>Forgot I picked up Gesture from the store
>Radar lands on me and the entire screen goes white from the infinite scanning
>Have to end the run because I couldn't see a thing
FIX THIS BUG HOPOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1546856488241.gif (540x304, 1.34M)

>Can do RoR2 on Monsoon half asleep
>Go back to RoR1 again
>Pick HAN-D
>Get my shit wrecked by the third level, don't even know how I'm supposed to be able to win
I don't remember it being that hard

Attached: 1553386360832.png (244x268, 118K)

Here's my cultist idea pastebin.com/p276Xn8v

A bit similar thing happened, there's much less room to maneuver in RoR1 and the game have the tendancy to spawn enemies right on top of you if the platform you are standing on is too small.

Now do a Vagrant version with his tentacles as arms and legs

remade it , same id

Attached: 1555592172253.png (1151x978, 133K)

GUYS HELP

Attached: blinding.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Attached: 1533225627886.jpg (225x225, 7K)

EU 4 players monsoon with Bandit mod

For those who do not have the mod and want to install, install in this order and make sure to read the readmes on both files for instructions:

thunderstore.io/package/Mattomanx77/SeikoML/
thunderstore.io/package/Mattomanx77/BanditMod/

2/4

OH LAWD HE COMING!!!!1111!!!

Attached: 1554512836828.jpg (457x316, 86K)

JOIN NOW AND WIN 10 LUNAR COINS FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE****

Attached: 1528570512095.jpg (640x486, 94K)

Attached: benderdead.jpg (640x480, 67K)

cant you just change weapon

>109775240996382856
can't join lads, says it's modded, that's not been an issue before.

lobby's off, sorry

>not just using ufile.io/60n1o41f (Mirror: mega.nz/#!e0txQAjB!Ci9iuR2mRxlw5fIyo443mN-S0_X06KhhRWF-XuotrSc ) which lets you play with vanilla

On The Beautiful Blue Danube.

yeah it is modded
also we closed the lobby with underwhelming response, repostan vanilla lobby in 2 min

US east

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1554737099283.png (634x752, 960K)

>First remotely successful run
Good shit. Found a copy machine for Sticky Bombs and just loaded up on those dudes and that carried me all game.
>Fight 2 Titan Bosses in a dead end cramped room
>they just fucking die in about 10 seconds

Attached: 20190419162954_1.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

oh...

Artificer is high IQ character.

Ah. So this is what oblideration is like.

EU 4 players vanilla monsoon - Muricans welcome

US Midwest

Attached: follow the leader.jpg (640x429, 48K)

so the easiest way to get a god run on any character is to have a couple gestures, catalyst, capacitor and a bunch of mobility right?

beep boop fuck the worm

Modded with Bandit should still work with vanilla, played with people with Bandit already.

we used an inferior version of said mod

Reminder that your characters should fit the theme of the survivors. They need to be generally mundane people who were aboard the contact light when it crashed, or fit the overall theme of the game and have a good reason to be on the planet. Random shit isn't going to cut it. Cultists and medieval armor guys are cool but they just don't fit in.

Look at HAN-D and MUL-T for example. They are not robots built for war or even violence. HAN-D is a fucking janitor and MUL-T is a construction bot. They use what tools they have at their disposal as weapons.

other good examples
>miner
>huntress (not a warrior but a hunter)
>enforcer (basically your average joe police officer)
>chef. (he's just a cook)
>loader (just some guy tasked with loading cargo)

keep this in mind when making your character. Keep the lore in mind as well. Why is your survivor there? does he/she fit with the rest of the cast and the setting of the game? do his/her weapons and abilities make sense? (using what they are familiar with as weapons etc)

One of the cool ideas to come out of other threads was the garbage man. He's a perfectly mundane character that might fit well. He the UES contact light would certainly need to have someone in charge of the garbage disposal given how large the ship is. he could use things like a portable trash compactor and other such things as weapons.

much appreciated my dude

Can you technically ''finish'' the game yet? Or do you just go in a loop until you die?

>fight 4 dunestriders at once
>get all of them down to critical health levels
>forget I should've killed them separately due to their attack

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Whenever I find 1 of the rings, I always get flooded with them, even from small chests, might just be confirmation bias but it's weird.
Anyone else noticed this?

Why isn't the Bullet in the game yet?

Loops only mate

Attached: 1554939508151.png (1517x851, 129K)

3/4

if you're interested, there's a further version of that mod that also adds yellow affix elites, and the language file to go along with it to make the pings work pastebin.com/Ym4w0Wbj

Still compatible with vanilla but if you host & actual vanilla players join, they'll look like normal enemies to them, but with a thicker healthbar (and much faster)

You that autist from yesterday who thought servers weren't just disposable rooms to play the game and thought they were permanent channels or something? How about you complain in the /pol/ thread instead you fucking janny dick sucking retard

Attached: 1555123755686.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Confirmation. It just stands out because they're awesome.

Attached: IDoorknob.jpg (955x1400, 346K)

JOIN NOW AND WIN AN ACTION PACKED TRIP TO MALTA

Attached: 1544872280774.jpg (1000x805, 194K)

/r/ing this pic with huntress or merc

Attached: 1484864765243.png (267x292, 22K)

>tfw there's a thread literally straight out of /e/ and people are still complaining about this one
see

noice
also if vanillads join can I still pick el bandito

Ah well, guess I'll wait

Artificer replying to someone saying they're good.

yeah
they obv won't be able to, of course, but still

both versions also make you sprint when you use commando/huntress/bandit utilities

Someone already did that with huntress

Accidentally picked up that legendary that reduces equipment cooldown. I didn't ask for THIS.

Attached: make it stooooop.png (1191x680, 1.07M)

make it engi after someone takes or talks about taking fungus

Considering its a slow projectile, I don't know why it needs charges at all. The only other way to fix it would be changing it to a reload like Bandit and making an existing item speed up reloading, like Syringes so they are actually useful besides M2 charging.

109775240996374279 NA monsoon

Attached: 1554064024511.png (1240x1754, 737K)

just make attack speed items decrease reload times
it really isn't that hard

It makes so little sense to pick up syringes on bandit or artificer because of that

I'm working on a jetpack replacement, but that's coming after I get a bit closer to learning how to import custom models. I think I might be close? Hypothetically speaking, how do you think matoi ryuuko's scissor blade should be held, by the guard or the handle. The blade's reversed, so I was thinking the guard, but holding it by the handle might look smoother. Totally unrelated question, by the way.

out of the two options I'd say by the actual handle and not the guard, only because the leverage on swings would be fucked otherwise, but that's just me being autistic again, I personally think to do away with the guard completely and just make the fucken thing a katana with no cross guard. Also, thanks again user, all of your hard work is not going unappreciated

That spot is bugged, huntress can also dash in there really easily.

Literally only one way to hold it without it looking retarded

Attached: blade.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Anyone else thinks monster logs look too similar to bandolier ammo boxes?
I never bothered picking up the logs because I always thought they were ammo boxes.

>cultist character based on the item "Cultist dagger" is outside the bounds of risk of rain
>but they need to be mundane, n-no don't look at mercenary, acrid, artificer!
I don't give a fuck about the themes, I want the gameplay that comes from it
>Garbage man
Hell just make the garbage man around my cultist idea, or Just tell me my idea is shit so I can move on with my life

mechanically speaking what did you think, shit?

NA
Rainstorm

Just had one of the best runs ever

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Monsoon, we doin this fast

Attached: Demiurge.jpg (418x627, 102K)

>monster log text
>clover icon

Attached: hahayes.png (1094x1064, 823K)

Still one spot left, get in nerds

Attached: Kickstarter.gif (251x256, 7K)

1 spot left join niggas

fireman is also a good example, but I'm biased since I came up with him myself, so take this with a grain of salt (thanks again to the drawanon for the art)

>reason to be on contact light (not 100% required but still good to follow)
check
>ordinary guy put into a hazardous environment and forced to survive
check
>uses familiar tools that are linked to his character
check
>design is simple yet distinctive
check

movesets aside, these are the kind of design philosophies that a good OC character should generally follow. Keep in mind there are absolutely some exceptions (artificer being one of them) but these rules should certainly be considered when making a character as it's more or less the design philosophy the devs use for the game.

>character based on the item "Cultist dagger"
I mean It seems plausible enough when you put it that way, but at the same time would that person really be a 'survivor" and would they realistically be aboard the ship when it crashed, or on the planet itself? The dagger item was something being shipped by the contact light, but I don't think there would really be a cultist on the ship itself. I understand your line of reasoning though, and that's more than most can say (especially discordletts and their psyker whatever it was that made no sense)

>mechanically speaking what did you think, shit?
from what I saw it seems to have far too many drawbacks to be reasonable to actually play. some of his abilities are really cool but would probably work better as lunar items or something similar. As for a healing class, I'm all for that but It would need to be more like medic from TF2. Maybe one healing ability that is just plain healing on him and/or an ally, and one attack that also has a healing effect on allies. The other two attacks should focus on actual offensive capability so he isn't useless by himself. Having every single ability heal your character isn't the best idea.

Attached: file.png (3624x1725, 1.28M)

yeah but that's boring after you do it a few times desu

GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN

>user got a good merc run on monsoon with a fucking controller
You anti merc niggers have literally no excuse. Get good.

USW/USE Vanilla

Attached: 1519872324308.jpg (1200x1200, 184K)

>mercletts

Attached: 1555554686767.png (394x418, 108K)

jesus christ nigga you are trash at aiming/navigating 3d space

is retarded beetleanon here? he claimed a beetle once spawned as a boss in his game and I'd like to see a screenshot as proof

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvrOZReOitctxVthkMb2o61fuXMLODouDzNAfIACSH1fnCKYqFdQ.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Nothing wrong with that thread.

I wonder how good those models are up close, like if they have skeletons and I can take em into VRchat

What are some items you always pick up regardless of how useful it is?

I always like grabbing the headdress

>have a great run as engi
>trying to get deicide
>try to get item from shrine after teleporter event
>one-shot from full HP by two hermit crabs that hit me simultaneously
monsoon is such anti-fun shit, lazy shit. I won't touch it again until another challenge demands it

monsoon has no impact on shit like getting one shot by crabs like a retard. it's not like they don't deal damage on rainstorm. that would have happened to you no matter what

Attached: 1553885467784.gif (246x382, 1.38M)

rainstorm: base difficulty
drizzle: players +20 armor, timer diff moves slower
monsoon: timer diff moves faster, ???

what else does monsoon do

>reading comprehension
it wouldn't have one-shot me on rainstorm. monsoon is just "ok lets just make this number higher and call it a day"

It's just the timer, as far as I'm aware.

is retarded golemanon here?
he claimed a golem once spawned as a boss in his game and I'd like to see a screenshot as proof
no not a titan

they also do more damage in general in addition to what you typed

it literally isn't, retard. monsoon just throws more adds, more elites, and scales faster.

drizzle you may have survived on because it gives you built-in damage resistance but rainstorm and monsoon at the same difficulty level (e.g. Impossible) is the exact same in terms of numbers, you just get more difficult/more enemies.

t. your fucking ass
quit whining just because you can't get deicide you bitchboy

Attached: smugdog.jpg (540x564, 67K)

rainstorm

wish there was a log to know what the fuck hit you
I was at full health I have no idea if I was one shoted or hit by multiple crabs

Thanks for the runs, man. I still got a lot to learn about surviving in Monsoon

but that's what they did in regular ROR and I get oneshot way more often on monsoon
see above. also I don't play on drizzle

golems can spawn on the first map, as a horde boss. they were elite when I met them, don't think they can spawn as regulars
didn't take a screenshot because it has happened several times and I know it has happened to you too

Singleplayer is 2ez 120min run borefest everytime
Multiplayer is a laggy shitshow of item starvation and bulletsponge garbage
Difficulty is mostly irrelevant since the only thing rainstorm and monsoon changes are increased chest prices (meh) to increase early mob spawn rate(good)

nigga there is literally zero evidence at all that monsoon increases the strength of enemies, most sources of info suggest that all it does is increase the scaling of time

if anything monsoon is too easy right now

TECHNICALLY he's right
enemies will reach higher levels faster on monsoon, and as such have higher damage (since damage increases every level), and as such their attacks will deal more damage

drizzle armor is 70, not 20

that's not a boss user, that's a horde of minibosses
I thought we were talking about bosses

beetles spawned on my first map when I activated the teleporter too

>multiplayer is laggy
???
find better hosts nignog
you can check ping in lobby
stop playing quickplay or cross-continent

I read it on the ROR wiki. I seriously have never experienced being one-shot by hermit crabs before, and I was doing just fine on time

>die trying to fuck about with a sticky printer
FUCK

a boss is just a enemy with a HP bar on the screen during a teleporter event. anything can be a boss if they fill that quota, and "bosses" spawn as regular enemies later in runs
the HP bar said "overloading stone golem", which means that was the boss

EU VANILLA
MONSOON

Attached: 1508618928221.jpg (601x667, 190K)

i can host on eu vanilla if anyone wants in

Bandit dropping tomorrow, get hype!

youtube.com/watch?v=Uql-lv7m_84

also here you go

Attached: Capture.png (693x635, 464K)

>a boss is just a enemy with a HP bar on the screen during a teleporter event.
oh I mean if we're going to change what a boss means then a boss is any enemy that spawns during the teleporter event
like the beetle

EU VANILLA MONSOON 4 players

3/4 currently

i mean in ror2, pic related
you probably got tapped by two or three of them at the same time or some shit. it's not like they're impossible to die to so idk why you're acting like it MUST be monsoon's fault that you died to crabs

Attached: diff.png (723x434, 226K)

requesting that engi meme guide image with usain bolt

kill yourselves, youve earned it.

Attached: 1554825864050.png (299x274, 170K)

>cultist
Honestly I just want something based on the final move of the golem boss

>Mass of X (insert fuel/mana/blood/funballs/souls/garbage?) floating above
at a glance you can tell how far along the player is based on the size of the globe, a basic ability to shoot a singular portion, and a fire it all single shot that drains it completely.
Additionally that kind of collection from unit kills is what scratches my itch real good.
Pic related, excuse the anime girl but it's all I got.

that aint a boss user

no, those enemies aren't related to that HP bar. the game literally says "defeat the boss", so you're just disagreeing with the game at this point
but it is, the game itself says that you must defeat the boss and the objective gets fulfilled when they die

I don't believe you.

Fuck forgot pic

Attached: 8b5e82a97e7efdd8df348bb400e7c677.jpg (474x839, 64K)

3/4

I just thought the damage was absolutely ridiculous because they snipe from such a stupid distance, but maybe I'm wrong about the specifics of monsoon

Risk of Rain, more like Risk of R*ddit

>find better hosts nignog
I love fucking drizzlet talking out of their ass.
Even at 50ms the game shits itself in term of latency. So many times you'll roll out of Glacial AoE/Stone Giant ground-analfist-attack and still get hit .5s later. Plus the game bandwidth becomes pants-on-head retarded around the 50min mark and all your hosts will start lagging regardless and the only way for them to survive is run at mach-5 with 20 bottles of monster energy

hey guys check out my new character concept

Attached: thedoctor.png (508x445, 11K)

>Even at 50ms the game shits itself in term of latency. So many times you'll roll out of Glacial AoE/Stone Giant ground-analfist-attack and still get hit .5s later.

this has literally never ever happened to me in my 80h playing this game, all of it was multiplayer
I've even played cross continent quite a lot & never got knocked up by an attack I as blatantly dodged as you described in your example
you're talking out of your ass because you're garbage at the game & you decide to blame it rather than your shit plays

>without caustic sludge
but why tho user?

Attached: acrid.webm (853x480, 2.84M)

for my polish bros if there are any

Attached: 133184_1.png (750x750, 648K)

reddit of rain
risk, reddit, rain
risk of reddit
reddit reddit rain
reddit of reddit
risk reddit reddit
reddit reddit reddit

I'm pretty sure this game uses client-side hit detection for everything so it's actually impossible to get lag-hit, the other user must be hallucinating

>modfags in charge of knowing how RoR1 worked

So this game is just going to follow the same plot as risk of rain 1, right? Get to the contact light, kill providence, leave.

Provy is dead from the first game

my level 2 secret door just opened by itself, in a single player game, pretty spooky lads

up when

Providence is already dead, we're the rescue team for the original RoR crew. This time it's some sort of extradimensional threat. Shadow Providence will be the one to save us.

pots spawned/rolled on the switches.

ally speed boost, enemy slow & making it ability rather than passive are all easy to do, that was a PoC

Only thing that'll be a mess is considering the entire sludge zone as one DoT rather than a bunch of tiny ones

Oh. cool. I'm glad it's actual new stuff. I genuinely find risk of rain's world pretty interesting. Is that stuff from the item descriptions?

that's just flat out wrong and i'm fairly certain only hitscan damage is simulated client side
play artificier as a client and you'll miss a fuckton of m1 and see them go through enemies (easy to replicate on wisp)
hell even just using the ice barrier has insane delay when playing as a client

You're a fucking lying sack of shit who has no idea of how any networking stack even work and dare to fucking defend a game made with Unity stock Network stack as the epitome of good netcode. I don't need to take shit from some absolute baboon who most likely never accomplished anything of note on any other game at a competitive level. But yeah enjoy your perfect game experience on your 150ms lag 30hz tv my brainlet friend.

What you're not understanding is that RoR1 sludge was completely designed around the 2D perspective. It doesn't work in 3D.

he's just making stuff up for the most part. Prov is confirmed death, though

NA monsoon get in here

>Is that stuff from the item descriptions
Providence's headdress is a collectible item.

Someone made this a little while ago

Attached: 1555133838111.png (277x295, 15K)

I've noticed that I sometimes get hit by the Dunestriders rolling balls that have clearly missed me (on my screen) by a decent margin on multipler

No, most of that was made up. Here's what we actually know for sure:
>Providence is dead
>There's some weird Time/Multiverse shit happening
>Nobody has been confirmed to have survived the Contact Light crash
>There is a team going to investigate the last known position of the Contact Light
That's it.

109775240996481810 US EAST get in nerds

Attached: 1461959079460.jpg (628x800, 156K)

that's completely normal even in single player. I think the dunestrider balls have a proximity detonation.

Just artificer. Everything else seems to behave properly in that regard.

it does work quite well if you turn it into a passive, obviously you'd have to lower the speed boost & the slow accordingly, but it does quite well otherwise

only issue is the same as with all other melee characters, so maybe they just make this basic attack an acidic spit, who knows

>Providence's headdress is a collectible item
proof you faggot

>Is that stuff from the item descriptions?
Yes. The descriptions are, uh, more descriptive now. One of them mentions a monster from the sky with 22 glowing red eyes killing Providence.

Some of that stuff can be inferred, like there's definitely a crew coming in to clean up the mess after Contact Light went down. But with majority of items lacking any description, it's hard to say anything about the plot yet.

never happened on single player and that's what I play mostly

>You're a fucking lying sack of shit who has no idea of how any networking stack even work and dare to fucking defend a game made with Unity stock Network stack as the epitome of good netcode. I don't need to take shit from some absolute baboon who most likely never accomplished anything of note on any other game at a competitive level. But yeah enjoy your perfect game experience on your 150ms lag 30hz tv my brainlet friend.
nice post user!

1 spot open

Do you guys think the commando is Wyatt from the tougher times lore tidbit?

Is it another "shitters can't handle Arti because she"s a different character class" episode?
Where's that one user that always tries to shit on Artificer in the same way every time but never gives any reasoning behind it?

I think it's because Flamethrower is technically one attack according to the game's calculations.

Attached: 1554452926858.png (4665x1269, 131K)

i've found that more enemies spawn on monsoon regardless of current timer, so that means elites spawn more often and bosses
like there's an extra multiplier put onto the points given to the director for monsoon letting it spawn more shit

even hopoo said arti is fucked and needs some work

>Yea Forums is insane at RoR1
>Yea Forums sucks dick at RoR2

what gives Yea Forumsros?

Attached: 1515125780070.jpg (712x712, 42K)

if you don't realize artificer is one of the two worst characters, you're actually braindead

her strength is aoe damage in a world where aoe damage doesn't matter, because anything that dies to aoe damage dies to aoe procs or aoe on death effects anyway

anyone have the hungry pumpkin engineer?

People don't have the Glass/Command/Honor crutches in RoR2.

>Yea Forums is one person

if you hit the teleporter faster then you wont even have enough money to open more chests scrub, so you are literally losing nothing and saving time.

I know this is unrelated but I don't know where to ask
steam used to have a "friends" section in settings where you could turn off notifications of friends going in-game, but it's suddenly gone and I'm being spammed with pop-ups

>like there's an extra multiplier put onto the points given to the director for monsoon letting it spawn more shit
nope, it's just the same shit used for everything else that makes use of the "difficultyCoefficient" or whatever you want to call it, which constantly increases, but increases faster on higher difficulty settings

RoR1's been played to death and back and to death again, in addition to Glass/Sacrifice/Command literally simplifying the game to the point where even a monkey could do it.

RoR2's still relatively new and doesn't have Artifacts yet.

If you're not making a Venn diagram with your mushrooms for triple healing you need to get the hell out of my face this very instant.

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (1825x844, 1.27M)

GIVE ME BANDIT ALREADY GODDAMMIT

Attached: 1554809823302.png (664x500, 303K)

NA West Monsoon

>hides the difficulty
come on user, I won't bully you

>It doesn't work in 3D.
...why?

I'm not trying to brag about my difficulty because I know you spergs get bent out of shape. It has to do with mathematics.

filthy drizzler
diagram isn't even well structured, all three are off the intersections

they moved it to the friends panel.

use the vanilla bandit mod

I do but I want to be able to play vanilla with other anons and still pick bandit

>first world
>get the Greater Wisp horde boss
I don't know why, but I can't fucking deal with them. I can get every other boss except them this early.

there is litterally a vanilla compatible bandit mod. scroll up

yeah I feel like greater wisps need their costs raised
they're way harder than golems, bizons & antlion guards, which are also all considered minibosses

>losing to world 1 boss
Legit hang yourself you braindead fucking cunt

Acrid's CS is designed around making entire platforms/sections of platforms covered for a short time.
youtube.com/watch?v=FiMm7rFIHM4
Having it in 3D doesn't work because it's either too small to serve its intended purpose, or so big that it's outright broken. There's also the problem of the only airborne enemies in RoR1 being the jellyfish, where RoR2 puts every single Wisp into the air. Acrid has even less tools for dealing with that than Arti does.

CHEF WHEN

I think the main problem with Greater Wisps is that they're literally the only non-boss enemy that doesn't get fucking stunned.

Oh shit, didn't know about that. Thanks

Any US East lobbies?

you could make 3D CS be a large trail or even just a single large blot
usually shit chases you or other allies anyway

Then make his sludge-trail bigger and decrease its damage in case its too strong. Make the range of the burst shot long enough to be able to reach wisps from a reasonable distance. Alternatively the virus should be able to get rid of entire clusters of them.
You can't tell me in a game where things like engineer turrets manage to be balanced that a poison trail would somehow be "too broken"?
>Acrid has even less tools for dealing with [Wisps] than Arti does.
wat

Bronzongs don't either. They show the stun effect above their head, and maybe fall to the ground, but they'll still attack when stunned.

Thanks for the run guys if you see this

Attached: 1251673866239.jpg (150x134, 5K)

They've already been ripped and used in VRC.

... Not that's I'd know or anything.

>They show the stun effect above their head, and maybe fall to the ground, but they'll still attack when stunned.
They actually do, but stun functions differently because of how their attack works. As soon as they start forming the spike balls, they've already fired off the attack. They won't start forming spike balls while stunned, though.

Dying is losing. Dying means you get to start another run. No character is one size fits all. I love the Merc in 1&2, my friends don't. I hate Acrid, they sorely miss him.

>fanart
>engi merc ranger: all doing cool things being cool or memeing
>hunter and mage: ASS TITTY BOOTY HUUN THICC BOOTTY TTITTY ASS
probably only seen like 2 pieces of fan art where this isnt the case and its always them standing still observing the other 3

Attached: 1546881628365.jpg (3259x2441, 1.51M)

if i want to see huntress doing cool things i would just play the game
if i want to see artificer being shit i would just play the game

Attached: 1554249905008.png (3200x3200, 1.31M)

>ranger
who

Go home gamer girl, only The Guys are allowed to be cool.

Attached: 1432878425214.png (500x500, 23K)

Do AP rounds work on it? It's a boss.

I really wish the Rose Buckler would just give you a lower amount of armor all the time, was hardly imbalanced when the teddy did exactly that in RoR1.

that's incorrect since AP rounds work on anything spawned by the TP and nothing else

So bosses.

no because that's not what bosses are

A boss is the enemy you fight at the end of a stage.

Is there any info on what is this?

Attached: SpanishExcellentGraywolf.webm (1678x944, 1.49M)

tfw hopoo updates the game and your meme is outdated before the game leaves early access

Attached: 04.png (785x602, 410K)

How come the fifth person gets kicked when I host a 16 player match

open

something pretty impressive, since scenes aren't simply models but actually have quite a lot of shit in them

Discord modder has been working his ass off making custom maps, finally got them to work. I think he might be working on ways to get them into the game.

you didn't set sv_maxplayers 16 like the tiny brained nigger you are

Honestly just a different amount of new layouts for levels to put into the loops would be great for variation.

I'm the guy that wanted to see custom Survivors from last thread, meant to respond but had to go run errands.

This guy feels like an alter version of HAN-D, but I like it. The only thing I'd suggest is giving him a passive that grants a buff to himself and others around him every time he rings the bell hammer.

I really want a tank class in RoR2, so I feel for this concept as a whole.

If you're still here I have some questions:
>M1
Do the orbs rotate around in melee-range, or farther?

>M2
Will this heal the cultist and damage him at the same time if he hits both allies and enemies? Does it heal and hurt per enemy?

As a side note, I think it'd be cool if using this shot all the orbs out away from him.

>Shift
I'm curious how this works too. Does each "tick" cost 25% of current HP? Or does it have an upfront cost that is then dealt over time to everything? If it's only dealing 25% of current HP it would probably need to be increased, because that's not a lot of damage over 5 seconds, especially when it's further split among enemies in the area. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong.

>R
While I like the concept for the rest of the Cultist, I don't like this one much. He seems like a very "on the go" character that's spamming orbs and creating them with AoE. This ability wants him to slow down and pull all of the orbs he has into a single big shot over a charge up period, which doesn't mesh well with the rest of him imo. Or maybe I just read this one wrong too.

I like the new image, easier to understand the concept.

petition to fucking remove wetlands and forget it ever existed

>playing no cheat huntress
>get transcendence, afterburner, willowisp on first stage
>second stage boss: Blazing Beetles
FUCK

So NA VANILLA when?

engi is trash on later stages
at this point your turrets are gonna die almost instantly after placing them
you cant even bother to place some mines cause if you stop you die

at least on single player

Attached: 700b20e1cf8015ad3a8f58bc6ef5f0b8.jpg (480x640, 55K)

109775240996528779 US East

1/4 get the fuck in here faggots

Forgot to mention, we're playing monsoon, rainfags and drizzlets need not apply

NA West Monsoon Vanilla

ur shit & probably didn't get bears

fucking hell how does SM64's castle always end up in every game i play

>get brainstalks for the first time
>playing huntress
>dont know what it does so unga bunga my R key
>fly into the air, fall down lose all my hp and get killed

ebin

>support class is bad in solo
real shit?

Attached: 1546452540506.png (265x238, 56K)

>YAHOO

Attached: YAHOO.png (205x224, 73K)

US HOST PLS

Attached: download (2).jpg (1500x1500, 279K)

I try joining this but the screen stays black and I get kicked back to the main menu.
I see 2 others in there when I join

Fuck it, I'm too tired to make anything beyond a shitty sketch and this is too autistic anyway.

Bard (supposed to look like something between male Artificer and David Bowie)
Passive: every kill makes the next use of any skill 10% more efficient
1st ability: wide melee attack for 100%dmg, swings guitar cleaver from left to right and vice versa
2nd ability: medium CD, non-targetable AoE, does a sick riff for 150%dmg, destroys nearby projectiles, knocks back and stuns enemies
3rd ability: buffs movement and attack speed of himself and all allies by 20% for a short amount of time
4th ability: long CD, targetable, charms a single enemy for 15 seconds (including bosses), duration can be increased by the passive ability

Attached: Bard.png (691x817, 135K)

Yea Forums literally only ever played meme games where they got to pick their own build
>B-but no, glass made it h-hard

Pathetic

109775240996528779 US East Vanilla Monsoon
1/4

black screen

>Hi I'm here to show you to beat risk of rain 2 without activating the teleporter, but first lets talk about parallel dimensions

Filled instantly, sorry bubbiesss

Nuked and redownloaded my installation.
NA West Monsoon Vanilla

Any mod that turns Commando into Doom Guy?
I know you guys like your waifu mods, but what about the other dudes?

New character: The architect.
50ish year old man, wearing a tuxedo, fights by fattening his enemies up over time

>To anyone that has tried modding

Why is it when I port the ElectricWormBody in, I'll play as overloading magma worm and just go into the sky, never coming down.

I'm able to control the camera invisible body still, but the worm never comes down or erupts from the ground or nothing.

Please help

Attached: thinkingtid.png (476x574, 364K)

get teslas, bears and dios and it wont matter if your turrets die

Not a modder but it might have something to do with new worm behaviour so they're not just automatically going up and down

I was trying to think of what would make sense to be on a space cargo ship but then it hit me, who's to say it wasn't transporting passengers along with crew? Literally anyone could have been on that ship at that point. Planet likely filtered out most who survived the initial attack however. So along with fire response, waste disposal and pest control on ship you could easily fluff just about anything in if they could reasonably survive.

>huntress m2: 250% on hit, increases by 10% each bounce, bounces 6 times, nearly 2000% damage total
>huntress R: 250% damage/s for a few seconds

>arti m2: 400%- 1200%, plus 100%-220% sparks
>arti R 1700% damage

>commando m2: 230%
>commando R: 600%

Why are commandos skills so shit?

I was on the ship

and then a bunch of fucking astronaut assholes killed me and my pet worms and stole my fucking hat

I'm taking back my hat

commando is a chad and scales better.
thats his pro.

Because he probably has the most broken late game out of any character

It's going to take a while but hopefully I'll be able to get this in. Should I do merc's head + matoi's hair?

Attached: MercRyuuko2.png (1920x1080, 139K)

Would look something akin to my earlier prototype:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555715744356.webm

in case this thread dies I'll post the current one I have on the vg

>m1
farther out but to a point where it's not distracting as fuck, maybe even behind the camera unless you try and look at the character

>m2
heal for allies is calculated per ally damage is per target and is spread out evenly, meaning singular target damage is better for damage but lacking in healing while aoe is lacking damage and better for healing.

>Shift
I don't know what I was thinking in 2013 but yes I would think each tick is 25% resulting in 125% health damage, then again I made this assuming people would be using old infusion

>R
This is meant to be balls to the wall damage based on how much he's gathered, the activation would be instant for any stray orbs he has, so running away from a boss and collecting orbs to then hit the final attack is key here

Attached: 1463203018671.jpg (486x368, 129K)

>I know what you're thinking — 'an M1 press is an M1 press. you can't say it's only a half’ — well, TJ "Henry" Yoshi, hear me out...

Attached: scuttle.jpg (500x500, 19K)

despite being 13% of the enemy population lemurians commit 52% of all kills

he has the best late game, that's why

>Yea Forums
>good at RoR1

>tfw 8 wax bird thingies

Okay, enough is enough. Spent a total of 50 lunar coins on that run, and I don't think I can be arsed to grind that again for another go. Guess now I'll just wait till a content patch, since that's my last item unlocked.

Attached: run-finished.png (1770x972, 1.35M)

>H-HE SAID IT!

and he's what I'm currently using:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555717008850.webm

I see, so his R would effectively be a charge up that pulls all the orbs to him and then fires them in a high-burst barrage. Sounds better than what I was imagining.

US east

>game never actually has any rain

1 slot open

Funballs when?

It isn't called "certainty of rain."

Attached: Best Riskers.jpg (960x540, 307K)

US Vanilla

Attached: Duvie.jpg (681x681, 84K)

3/4 ready to go get the fuck in here

Theres no rain in the game at all!

It lacks the risk!!

Male huntress mod user if you're here pls do Female Commando
love to play commando but end up playing huntress cus i'm a horny retard

Attached: 1554590824532.png (1180x1080, 320K)

who's this supposed to be for? Arti? Or is this a Commando skin?

Commando should seriously have half HP and double damage by default, he's just plainly more fun and works better that way. Roll still needs invincible frames though.

Mercenary. Hypothetically at least. I'm still working on getting it in.

If you're asking what proc is short for, it's actually not short for anything anymore. It's like calling enemies mobs. It used to be short for something but now it's just a word.

Hell yeah, I'm really digging and enjoying that idea, it's a shame Merc is unabashed dog shit unless you get the perfect storm of RNG

he's the best in the lategame and his m1 is retarded

Pests, got me thinkng

Pest control Survivor
>Chemical thrower that leaves a cloud behind briefly, burns on contact but will only poison if they enter a cloud.
>M2 - CSC DRONE (i.e. Man Hack ) release two melee flying drones
>Shift - AC Unit - (Anti-Critter) Places a Pulsing structure that slows enemies in a large area, max health execution on low enemies (1/3 of what artificer gets so she's not dumpstered)
>R - Jewel Wasp Bomb - Attaches a bomb to a target, target will seek out the nearest target and explode near them (bosses will simply have the bomb explode instead of seeking a target out after 5 seconds.)

>fattening his enemies up over time

Attached: 1547852283635.png (152x254, 52K)

Attached: 1552372240766.png (594x1933, 2.51M)

I've never been able to figure out what the very bottom panel is supposed to be

MINER WHEN

Attached: 1554934733863.jpg (652x680, 138K)

US East Vanilla

Attached: rormoney.png (290x174, 12K)

>Run going well. Tons of AoE.
>Get clipped with a freezing aura from behind and die within seconds.

Curse this tunnel vision.

Attached: 1519511363717.jpg (960x806, 137K)

a darkened corridor with shading from the op's campfire, and "404" basically his thread got turned to shit by inflation faggots

ah here it is

Attached: 1555296515467.jpg (461x1600, 140K)

1 slut left

Attached: 1554777093909.jpg (636x452, 155K)

>tfw consistently die to stage 1 boss without luckily finding fungus and mobility items in my first 3 stage 1 chests
am I the only one? I am gud with all other classes but engineer just doesn't work without the fucking fungus, he should have a built-in one

wish my dumb ass knew roman numerals because "CDIV" should have tipped me off

>play commando on monsoon
>get mediocre items on first map
>run over
great character

Engineer's fine without fungus until round 4 or 5. Just use your shields.

Once you get to extreme+ difficulty, a single wayward stone golem can wreck your shit without fungus. Engie has the best synergy with items, but also the most dependency

Since we're posting character ideas I've slightly revised the wording on my character's abilities (and actually gave them damage stats)

PEACEKEEPER:
>Essentially the antithesis of Bandit, Crowd control that rewards kiting gameplay, Native american aesthetic to have a Cowboys vs Indians vibe reflecting him being the opposite of Bandit.
>M1, Fanning shots - Mark up to 6 enemies (Or one enemy 6 times), Once all marks are placed or some time has past since the last mark, All marked enemies get shot with 100% damage.
>M2, Fractal Tomahawk - Lob a tomahawk that splits into two and deals 70% damage when hitting an enemy, which then splits several times again, Up to 8 tomahawks hitting 15 unique enemies in total.
>Shift, Hunter's Hook - Shoot out a grappling hook that pulls you to wherever it hits, If it hits a flying enemy, The enemy becomes stunned and this skill's cooldown is reset.
>R, Last Stand - Summon an Ethereal Bison to rip through a line of enemies, Dealing 400% Damage and stuns those hit.

Attached: peacekeepa.png (263x288, 5K)

109775240996593712 US East

Attached: 1460760667118.png (300x165, 5K)

Even if Monsoon didn't increase flat damage, wouldn't the faster enemy scaling make them outpace you faster and do more damage to you?

Also I honestly don't understand the logic behind jumping to another level skipping chests the extra 30-40 seconds are nothing compared to the 3-6 minute jump in difficulty moving between levels gets you. You get a good item out of that last chest and that could be less time spent dps'ing enemies and falling behind. It's totally RNG.

this is the main reason I don't enjoy monsoon, bad RNG will just absolutely rape you

Just you, engis grenades are really good, you just have to aim them well, and guard your turrets with the bubble. Until loop you should be fine without any fungus.
Hopoo is apparently going to try to fix the fungus dependancy at some point in the future though, whatever that may entail.

Beetle's are our wives

Attached: 1554687382303.png (4712x4936, 2.18M)

>he can't keep up on monsoon
Jesus christ nigga just don't bother playing the game LOL

Attached: obliterate.jpg (244x282, 28K)

>Extra 30-40 seconds
It's almost always considerably longer than that, and even if it wasn't that kind of time wasting adds up. Unless you mean take 30 seconds after the teleporter event ends to spend the last of your money in which case, yeah, do that.

Does anyone else consistently get "invalid lobby id"? I can't join this one for example

You joined too late.

give me some tips please

Sorry, had to head out early guys

A zoom out option would definitely help make merc runs less chaotic

>tfw having a good game then lose to a golem laser that somehow got me through the objects

Man, I hate these things.

only retards rush tele, on monsoon if i clear the map every stage i outscale everything and can keep looping indefinitely every single run

t. drizzlet

alright, let's do this shit

Attached: 20190420023418_1.jpg (1600x900, 277K)

List of professions/archetypes so far

janitor (Han-D)
construction worker (MUL-T)
Hunter (huntress)
Military (commando)
police officer (enforcer)
thief/outlaw/criminal (bandit)
cargo loader (loader)
cook (chef)
doggo (acrid)
assassin (sniper)
engineer
miner
mercenary

what other professions would fit with these?

>garbage man
>medic/doctor
>scientist (chemist? physicist?)
>fireman (see above)

user NO

I hope they do something to the stages to. They need way more definition, feels like im constantly playing on blocks of playdough.

I regretted it

Attached: 20190420023428_1.jpg (1600x900, 271K)

I don't know about you user but I just had a pretty good run

Attached: 20190420014457_1.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

F

>30 red whips
you are the faster

that pic made me laugh way harder than it should have

Attached: 1552037090268.png (178x167, 2K)

>black hole + exploding shot + bleed everything for massive damage
what's to regret

I guess my line of thinking on it is like, if you put it to an extreme and you had a million chests on one leve,l the game would be easier overall. Chest price doesn't scale up with time, but spawns scale up with time, so money accumulation would scale up with time. So if you rushed the teleporter on stage 1 when you happened to have 10 chests spawn--you're wasting good RNG. My ideal routine is that I run around to the teleporter the long way, grabbing barrels and chests as I can, until I get about 3/4ths of the money I guesstimate I'll need. Then I hit the teleporter and grab the chests I left around it maybe leaving one or two or having a little bit of extra cash.
I used to just grab the teleporter immediately and farm enemies, but the spawn rate decreases drastically when you hit it.

>its another user sequences himself and regrets it episode
Why do you guys do this?

Attached: 1554690337027.jpg (500x703, 29K)

fun

not fast enough to escape from the pain
I enjoy suffering

Attached: Risk of Rain 2 2019-04-20 02-35-03.webm (800x450, 1.9M)

because at some point you become so op that its inevitable that you will make to the point were enemies stop spawning
might as well end the run on a fun note

Whats the point of playing a roguelike without zane? the game is too fucking easy to not do retarded shit

US Monsoon. Engies will be force fed shrooms

Attached: 1555629316299.png (500x555, 165K)

fair enough i suppose.
Are you gonna post a webm of MUL-T the hedgehog now that you have 30 red whips?

Attached: i dont know scoob.jpg (624x448, 54K)

>Chest price doesn't scale up with time
>I used to just grab the teleporter immediately and farm enemies, but the spawn rate decreases drastically when you hit it
Your line of thinking is based on at least two things that are the literal opposite of the truth.

>Are you gonna post a webm of MUL-T the hedgehog now that you have 30 red whips?
already posted

>bleed
>massive damage
>ever

How does infusion work on engi btw?
Do turrets keep their health or lose it on death?
Do turret kills give engi hp?

Until you move to the next level the chest price doesn't scale with time, no. I should've been more specific.
And yes it does, on the first level do some runs where you grab the teleporter immediately and farm enemies until you hit 200 gold, and then do others where you farm enemies before hitting the teleporter. I always ended up hitting 200 faster if I didn't hit the teleporter.

bleed doesnt scale in damage, its 15% chance per stack, with mul-t fire rate any stack is irrelevant after like 2

Attached: facebookfrog.png (112x106, 20K)

Do we have an actual game yet, or is it still a repetitious, boring mess that uses 3d to attract modern gaming kids to play a cheap copy of the original?

yes

Engineer doesn't gain health from his turret's kills, they receive it instead. I assume they lose the health on death.

yes you are still a pathetic nigger with no friends who will die alone

Eh, it takes a good mixed bag. You got the fun mix of the Space UPS's head of security, a miner who was such a fucking pyscho before the crash he uses two picks at once, a toxic genetic monster, the cook, and a guy who's weeb is strong that he can literally teleport behind you.

Why yes, how could you tell?

Kurwa śmiechłem.

chests do scale with time, the later you reach levels the more expensive chests are

Don't bother, he's trolling.

CHEF never. I'm sorry, I know it hurts.

i want to kiss huntress butt

I know, user, and when you get to that level the amount of money you make scales up with it to make up for the increased price.
I'm saying that within the same level the chests do not scale up, meaning that the higher the difficulty gets the less time it will take to work up the money for an individual chest within the same level.
No I'm retarded enough to actually believe what I'm saying. Explain to me why I'm wrong so I can stop being autistic.

The only thing you're wrong about is saying it's not fun, its pretty fun.

Enemies spawn at an absolutely pathetic rate at the start of the game on any difficulty and you've allegedly convinced yourself that activating the teleporter makes them spawn SLOWER. Not even at the same speed. Slower. You don't need any kind of experimentation to know that's bullshit.

I can come up with an OC too.

PSYCHIC
>Onboard Contact Light because he felt the planet call to him or whatever. It works.
>M1: Psy Blast- Fires off a psychic bolt that seeks out enemies for 75% damage. If locked on (think huntess), it's 100%. Comes out of your head.
>M2: Psy Bomb- 200% AOE, that stuns all caught in it.
>Shift: Afterimage- Leave a psy clone that draws enemy fire, allowing you to slip away.
>R: Mind Control- make an enemy fight fro you for a few seconds. When the time runs out, it lets out a psy bomb to all those around it for 300%. Does not work on bosses.

can't draw, but i imagine the helmet having a third eye

Attached: med_1523990652_00032.jpg (640x346, 41K)

will there be more characters and items than it shows there are under construction?

maybe

Have a (you) for the effort.

unintentional kino shot

I believed the opposite until I tested it. Maybe I should've done it more. Maybe spawning the boss causes a pause in spawn rate for enemies and that gap made up the difference. I dunno.
From what I could tell it was the difference between one and two golems spawning, or two and three beetles.

Yeah just delete the files thats the worst garbage you could ever do.
I am actually now even more retarded due to seeing this autistic piece of shit.

Shift and R are great, I especially like the Shift.

Is fanning shots like a McCree ult or something? The Tomahawk sounds like a novel way to cleave.

Is M2 a point blank "nova" type AoE that expands outwards from him or a targeted one like Huntress' Arrow Rain?

After image is a pretty good evasion that's different than other Suvivors. Guessing that he gains stealth or a speed boost for a moment?

Mind Control is always fun.

same

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (883x507, 66K)

Sauce right fucking now

109775240996593712 US East 2 open

Attached: 1460605266321.jpg (873x873, 93K)

To recreate this bug, have gesture of the drowned and the crowdfunder (yes I picked up the crowdfunder I dont know why) and have it toggled on when you pick up the item, it will trigger 1 million times per second. Only tested with radar.

i was thinking outward from him. So very close range.
And no, he doesn't exactly get stealth, but anyone within range of the double can only attack the double. Any ones you run into that aren't close to the double can hit you, but you are guaranteed not to be hit by the ones that are.

Attached: oc.png (748x744, 764K)

SCIENTIST
>M1: Acid Flask - Tosses a flask of acid that deals splash damage on impact.
>M2: Poisonous Fumes - Releases a cloud of toxic gas from the canister on their back, dealing damage in an AOE while enemies are present.
>Shift: Gelatin Flask - Tosses a flask that creates an AOE that allows the Scientist and allies to jump with increased height while in the AOE. Any enemies caught in the initial AOE are rooted.
>R: Chemical Reaction - Empowers all abilities for a short period to have an increased AOE.

WHERE ARE THE HOSTS

Chill vanilla NA lobby

>risk of rain #1 top seller on steam again
BASED

Absolute madman.