Video games journalism in 2019

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-140942.png (1080x1920, 939K)

ni**er

Dave James is a ni**er

wtf is racism allowed on this forum?

English is not my first language. What is he trying to say by "4-chan mongering"?

>better put in the cool kid club for clickbait
>it works

pat yourself on the back tard OP

>forum
Shut up gaytard

Attached: collin_what.gif (250x219, 941K)

>AMD Navi Yea Forums-mongering promises
I beg your pardon?

>random website
stop trying to clickbait people you fucking fag

clickbait for retards

what does Yea Forums mongering even mean

gamefags is that way nigger

God only knows, man. It makes no sense. Trying to conjure us or something? Fuck if I know.

Nigger

What does this mean? Is the card racist and smelly?

It took AMD 3 years to release a 1080ti competitor. You'd have to be a brain-dead nigger loving mongoloid monkey humper to believe this.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1550827279878.gif (460x405, 98K)

Fishmonger, feamonger and other mongers. A trader, so mongering would be something like advertising i guess? Not my first language either.

Wouldn't a more appropriate headline then be "Yea Forums rumors reveal a new AMD card..." or something along those lines?

Are you saying i've been arguing the whole time with a numale clickbaiter fagget since yesterday?

>Yea Forums-mongering
The fuck does that even mean

Attached: 1554275889008.png (800x1200, 349K)

>If you were looking for the least plausible source for reliable AMD technical information you could hang out on the less salubrious corners of the tech world, check out the latest Antipodean exclusive sources, or look for random posters on Yea Forums claiming to be AMD employees. And that’s what we have here… someone presenting themselves as an employee with insider knowledge of the Navi GPU, giving specifications that are just believable enough.

imagine being this desperate for clicks you pretend to be an AMD employee to make a tabloid post DAVE

the clickbait generating neural network is acting up again

>Yea Forums-mongering
What did he mean by this?

Attached: Cockmonglernotext.jpg (485x639, 50K)

What did we do?

Attached: 1553580775863.jpg (679x679, 132K)