Assassins or Templars?

Assassins or Templars?

Attached: eG2.jpg (1400x800, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i65oIYmzJg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically Templars. They could potentionally make the world a better place. All the assassins do is oppose them, start earthquakes, and kill Hitlers

Assassin's, modern day Templars are too cartoonishly evil.

Templars

What did modern Templars do?

>one is a cool sikkrit club that controls major businesses in the world and discuss their plans in skyscraper meeting rooms with floor made of marble polished to a mirror finish
>the other is a bunch of unwashed hobos in some farm somewhere, they don't have anything cool to their name and you're expected to side with them just because they're the plucky underdogs.
Templars of course, plus I'm a lawfag.

Who do they refer to as "father of understanding"?

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 58K)

why do they oppose them again?

The modern Templar Order is Abstergo who became a megacorp that made the world all 1984 and now seek the pieces of Eden to shape the world in it's image. Standard mustache-twirling Saturday morning cartoon jobber stuff.

cuz templars want to abuse the artifacts to control humanity just like the precursors did

At some point back when I cared about the story in these games I thought it was eventually going to reveal that they had a patron Ancient of their own, and that was going to be the true head of the Templar order.

templars
>more badass outfits
>''may the father of understanding guide us'' vs muh creed nothing is true lol
>winning even when they lose
>based and deusvultpilled
is this even a question?

Satan

>I'm a lawfag
>so I want every person on the planet to become sheeple for a corrupt company
lmao you /pol/tards are getting more retarded by the day

>in it is image
brainlet assassin

Templars. They are the reality check for humanity. In real life, Templars are Freemasons. Freemasons rule our world.

Ubisoft is probably Masonic owned and they make themselves the "bad guys" to hide their intentions, and use the "Assassins" as a way to show people that the world needs those who bring Order, and that society needs Order to overcome the natural tendency towards Chaos.

Assassins = Edgy teens. Templars = Ascended God-men.

Haytham Kenway is a great character for inspiring you to think about humanity and the role of the Occult/Gnosticism in bringing humanity out of the dogma of false religions.

If it gives them happy, well-structured lives I fail to see the problem.
Don't know why you're bringing up /pol/ though, I've never been to that dump.

Attached: 1418549464736.jpg (765x761, 83K)

>dystopian lives are happy lives!
lmao you /pol/tards are getting more retarded by the day

Vote Republican.

You already live in a dystopia user, you might as well get something worthwhile for your troubles.

Attached: 1386785513066.png (527x427, 51K)

yea I get video games

fuck you /pol/tards are such retarded mongs

Imagine picking Redditssins lmao

>playing ass creed in the place

>yea I get video games

Attached: Smile.png (484x646, 508K)

Go the al mualim way and say no to both sides while taking the artifacts for myself

Attached: 1545840088135.gif (330x330, 2.91M)

Its Caesar. It was revealed in AC Origins.

Arno was quite /fa/. I miss when AC games have /fa/ outfits for the protagonist.

Templars. Assassins are a bunch of sheep fucking muzzies. Fuck em

Childhood is wanting to be like the Assasins, adulthood is realizing the Templars are actually the way to go. Assasins are the edgy, contrarian liberals that keep failing over and over through history, even the few times they've been in power or control, it's been showed how ultimately flawed their doctrine is. As for the Templars, they're not perfect and there's a few assholes in their history but Order and Peace are pretty much their core ideologies so i'll side with them.

I liked Jacob.

Attached: Assassins-Creed-Jacob-Frye-Coat.jpg (1000x1600, 274K)

Who cares?

Kassandra

Attached: 1555680221137.gif (268x268, 2.36M)

They have complete legal authority to arrest and imprison individuals that are deemed a threat to Abstergo. This is one of those Mega-Corporation takeover or rulerships, armies, government, law enforcement and all, thanks to the technology and science that was used back in the day to control humanity as a slave race. Ironic to see humanity use the very same tools to enslave their own kind. But if they get their hands on all the pieces of Eden, then they can take complete control over humanity, not through force, but by the very thing humans were literally created for, servitude.

They made cool simulation games that let you play as pirates and shit.

Templars literally manipulate the populace and control humanity under their will if they had their way. Not to mention Assassin's Creed lore is basically "muh ayyliums are ancient gods that gave us the knowledge/technology to control people, all religions are both correct and incorrect" which means Templars aren't really Christian per se but actually more on the line of freemasons or illuminati or some shit.

Assassin's are ONLY good because they represent the movement of free thought and will. Other than that, there's no doubt they more than likely still suffer the same consequences as anyone modern group does in terms of corruption or bad leadership.

Will they even bring the multiplayer back? youtu.be/i65oIYmzJg0

>>so I want every person on the planet to become sheeple for a corrupt company
they already are, I dont want this assasin faggotry.
how can they even claim to be the good guys when they go around killing.

The moment when you realize that Jacob's Coat was more valuable than many countries GPDs in that era.

I like the Templars more because at least they actually do proactive shit. All the Assassins ever do is play catch-up to the Templars.

In the modern day setting the Assassins are getting wiped out. There needs to be a 3rd group who gets sick of their shit and tries to put a stop to it for good.

Was it made out of diamond or something?