Xenoblade 2

does Yea Forums remember this dead 27 year old virgin woman?

Attached: ae9f71547f8748a3dcf9e5efccc98112.jpg (1000x1414, 231K)

>virgin woman
Lmao
She had hot sex with both Haze and Jin every night

>virgin
ha

>woman

don't even play xenoblade but why the cutest girls always gotta fucking die
robo girl from that one anime, white hair tiger loli in shield hero, almost everyone in world end, all the ugly/mediocre/old hag bitches somehow live

Jin was too autistic to fuck.
When she hit on him on his old house, he just stood there looking at her like a fucking mongoloid.

Why do the best girls always get the worst fates?
What the fuck, Japan?

Cut off the ponytail and she fucking looks like my male friend.

She's too boyish no wonder nobody fucked her.. Good riddance.

Am I able to play her DLC without playing the full game? It's the only part that really interests me

this

Yep. The standalone version is slightly more expensive than buying it as DLC, but you can play it without owning XB2.

I fucking hate Shin and Laura and I'm glad they both died.

Why would you do that?
The point is getting to know the edgelord better and see the hooded legendary hero from the base game.
The DLC is limited to 3 regions and forces you to do all side-quests to pan out the few hours it takes to beat.

How long is it? I've heard really good things about it which is why it interests me

Because I've heard the main game has way worse gameplay and the characters and designs of the main game don't interest me as much

About 15 to 20 hours or so, more if you're going for 100%.
It's good, but some parts of the plot feel like filler, and on top of that the game pads things out by making you do a bunch of sidequests before you're able to progress the game at a couple of points.

Then there's not much for you here.
Every single blade bar 1 is recycled from the base game and the only new characters are Addam and a copy paste of Morag's brother.
It also expects you to know that every single party member dies.

Much more importantly than waifus, I just saw a picture of the Mord Ardain titan on the wiki.
Pretty fucked up.

Attached: XC2-Empire-of-Mor-Ardain.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

>It also expects you to know that every single party member dies.
Mythra, Minoth, Aegaeon and Brighid didn't.

This

What's wrong with it? Other than the fact that it probably died a few days after the ending of XC2.

I don't think any of the continent titans are still 'alive' at the end of XB2. Them crashing into the land seemed pretty damn final.

The design is quite different from any other titan, and the humanoid Form makes it really weird looking.
And the fact that the entire explorable area is just the left shoulder.
Most titans are almost pretty and graceful, Ardain is just Fucked looking

There's a town in the right shoulder you can't explore.
They mention it has been completely destroyed once you know what happens.

>virgin
She's an exhibitionist turboslut, user.

Attached: D4CNMHLU4AIQra1.jpg orig.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

It's incredibly unique, sucks that we don't really get a good look at it during the game itself.
Definitely the most out there design.

So was there any possible way of saving her?

what do you mean?

Why cant they just kill all the blue elves? Theyre the ones stopping new Titans from being born from blades

Keeping her from dying?

Did you even play the main game?
He ate her heart.

>white hair tiger loli
is it in the anime or the novel ? i don't remember this part from the manga

Yeah, but like, this is anime shit, there could have been some magical way?

The only ones who actually had any idea of how Amalthus's core cleansing was affecting the creation of new Titans were Torna.
All the other countries had no clue that it was affecting blade evolution (and it seems like even just the knowledge of how their evolution works is somewhat lost in modern Alrest), and just thought the cleansing was just a helpful service that allowed them to recruit more drivers for their militaries. They didn't have any reason to go after Indol.

She was fatally wounded, unless Mythra or Malos felt like doing the same Pyra would do 500 years later for Rex, there was no saving her.

delete this, lora is pure

Memory blurry on the flashback scenes. Why cant Addam organize some resistance against the Indols and bring to everyone's attention the systematic massacre of Tornan refugees by Indol inquisitors?

>virgin

Attached: 1549312628504.jpg (1280x720, 463K)

Addam couldn't even be bothered to come back to the other survivors of Torna after the war, even when the counter-Addamites started going against everything they stood for as a country.
He either didn't know or didn't care and just wanted his comfy farming life in Leftheria.

kek

Is this real?

What does your heart tell you

She seems to be very intrepid.

Attached: 1537209012648.jpg (1200x675, 262K)