>beats sekiro's final boss in 3 tries
Yea Forums forever and ever btfo until the end of times

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAVrSh9SRLI&
youtu.be/oVYHdT_gXfg?t=44
youtu.be/5UuKjvr34Qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

───────────────── ───────────── ───────── ───DO─ ───YOU─ ───LIKE─ ───WHAT─ ───YOU── ─SEE?── ────── ───── ──── ─

What did he mean by this?

Attached: D4JyznrW4AAJVb3.png (463x371, 209K)

intredasting
subscribed

>dies 200 times in game
pathetic

Who's worse?
DSP of the sons of kojima?

SoK by a mile

How many more times does this thread need to be deleted before you learn your lesson, idiot?

did wings ever do anything to him? a bit rude desu

DSP, without him SoK wouldn't have existed

Wings was one of the few people in this world that didn't want to shit on DSP and that's what Phil thinks about him privately,the ironic thing is that DSP defended Wings on various streams but he was clearly lying.

He's not wrong

DSP is a retard but the people autistically dedicated to making fun of him are bigger retards. Not talking about SoK in particular.
I just want to watch a compilation of DSP being bad at videogames and throwing a fit about it like a big baby, I don't need three fucking hours of raw gameplay with movie clips that have DSP's face poorly pasted over the characters interspersed. I KNOW DSP is greedy and stupid and jacked off on camera and has said dumb stuff before, you don't need to show it to me again every thirty seconds. I KNOW DSP is retarded and can't play videogames good, I can SEE it with my fucking eyeballs, you don't need to play a pulp fiction clip with spliced audio of Phil saying some retard shit every time he dies in game.
Holy fuck

>over 200+ deaths with guide and chat help
LMAO

He is,Wings is a more respectable person than DSP,just the fact that he is calling Wings a liar when he himself he is a gigantic liar is hilarious.

Attached: 1554805747311.png (940x587, 909K)

>subhuman paypig donates thousands of dollars to based DSP
>get remembered only as a "gullible idiot" by based DSP

Attached: 1554341532726.jpg (1069x289, 29K)

>zoomers unironically shilling DSP just to be contrarian
>"trolled for the lulz xD"

Holy shit, a new low for Yea Forums. I cant wait until this place is finally shut down instead of being reddit-lite.

Attached: 263.jpg (250x250, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LAVrSh9SRLI&

youtu.be/oVYHdT_gXfg?t=44
ok

Phil is still seething about Pewdiepie

Attached: 7545.png (644x356, 36K)

Yeah let's go troll him! it's not like we will look like faggot losers just like the lolcow™ we are trolling!!!!1!

did he beat orphan?

Calm down Sidella

Attached: IPvyosi.jpg (1200x349, 70K)

why are you obsessed with the people trolling him? It's almost like you have no life or something lmao

Or how about forget he fucking exists. Goddamn your stupid if you think just because I think its pitiful to shill him, that somehow I think we should troll him. Not surprised though, zoomers gonna zoom. Make sure you like, subscribe and donate, DSP needs that tax money!

>obsessed
Says the guy coming here and whining about the good 'ol days.
lmao.

kek no

More like the entire Souls community. SS Ishin took Lobos like 4 hours and ENB around an hour.

>Goddamn your stupid

>Ragequits final boss of Persona 3 on Easy mode.

Persona is not skill based though.

YEAH! DISCUSS STREAMERS!
ZOOMER TIME! I'M A ZOOMER AND WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE PLAY VIDEO GAMES IS MY ***FAVORITE PASTIME***

i'm gonna guess his chat told him about a cheese strat which he then used.

>grammar/ spelling mistake
>what is autocorrect?

Guess that means I'm wrong. Fuck off.

newfag

I can pay my bills. DSP btfo'd by random user on Yea Forums.

>cheese strat
??? He beat him fair and square, and he didn't look for guides.

>Smart
>Jacks off in front of his camera somehow not knowing he left it on.

Ok, Sekiro is a casual shlock then. Glad I never got to it. I suppose all the easy mode ramblings of journos was just a marketing strategy to fool the "hardcore gamer" kids into buying it.

Is DSP officially the best Sekiro player in the world? I don't think anyone managed to beat Isshin in less tries than him.

was this supposed to mean something or are you really just that frustrated?

Yes. It's strategy based. Your point?

oldfag

>final boss is the hardest boss to clear in a from game
Would be the first time.

I think I saw a pig fly outside my window.

>army of harassers pretend to have moral high ground on a literal autist who is far more successful than 2/3 of them will ever be
it's a bit tiresome isn't it? shouldn't you get like an actual hobby or something positive to do instead?

This, and people will continue believing that DSP is not a persona of his. The guy im laughing the most of is the guy uploading the "this is how not to play" series. That guy doesn't do anything but edit with bazinga memes DSP's videos.

Who are you quoting?

hurrrr

Anyone else dusting off their DSP poster today?

I totally hate him, guys. I'm not in love with him, I swear.

le paypigs xD

Paypiggy SEETHING,this is your future

Attached: dsp female edition.png (645x812, 174K)

Attached: 1475069716035.jpg (735x541, 35K)

You don't become a somewhat notable SF player by being terrible, it's always been an act and it's worked really well for him.

There it is! There it is!

Literally joined a random DSP thread and summoned you in one post. I'm dead.

I

TOLD YOU

TO BUY

THE FIIIGUUUURE

Trust me dude there are plenty of people who believe that he is a bumbling retard. They think this is just a lolcow and the irony is amazing.Believing you are so much better than an internet persona and not creating anything yourself is beyond pathetic. Also, to people saying "He beat it in X time, lol casual", thats just moving the goalpost. It doesn't matter how long it took, people here and on youtube think that this guy can't even tie his shoe laces.Let's be reasonable, people just want another Tortanic.

why didn't they just buy him the figure? he told them directly to buy it for him. it's like they wanted to incur his wrath for 25 years

>actually believing DSP

youtu.be/5UuKjvr34Qs

Here's some history about DSPs fighting game career. Wheres the video showcasing his skill? Care to post the rebuttal? Its DSPs word against dozens of others...I wonder who is lying?

His parents had to pay for the wedding and he got a free 4k recently,i think that Phil will now forgive their sins.

Yes but he blatantly looked up a guide off camera
You can tell from his acting that he knew how the fight worked already

unlikely
they paid for his college education and he still wishes them dead for not getting him his stupid toy

since the SOK is dead all the restreamers make bank off of his work since the "we're better than him for real" code has been dismantled. that is if you actually care about how people spend their money and aren't just in it for the pat on the back from your fellow trannies.

Dude its not about believing what he says its what he does in games and how you can't go through the process of making so many people believe you are retarded without planning it out. He does specific things to bait people into continue to watch him for the "look at the funny monkey" effect.
Who the fuck cares if he used a guide or not. He still did the fight didn't he? It didn't win the fight for him.