Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Short stack
github.com/WemI0/BOTW_SaveConv
youtube.com/watch?v=71izLzJaqF4
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/448369659/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:O

Its worthless because you can't stable them and give them armor.

you're worthless

:0

I can't really argue against that but my point is still valid.

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-134037_Chrome.jpg (434x221, 34K)

Attached: 1550531737462.jpg (644x800, 71K)

if i'm playing it through an emulator and didn't buy a switch am i still redpilled?

damn, I actually didn't know i could do that. That's pretty cool

OMG SO EPIC BEST GAEM EVAAAR

Can someone tell me how I would go about taming a bear?

Beat its ass into submission.

good game. Change my mind

cemu at 60fps is really the only way to play

Attached: 1555621716301[1].jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

You're a faggot.
Boom gottem

Attached: 1524281150671.jpg (903x658, 69K)

tfw my toaster and AMD gpu runs the BotW at like 12fps

tfw deleted the rom after all the optimisations

you'll never understand the disappointment i have felt after trying so hard to catch a deer and take it to the stables just to get it rejected in the registration

AMD gpus are trash for cemu right now because the devs are too autistic to impliment Vulkan over OpenGL even though it would make it run way better on everything. Its probably coming this year and when it does you'll probably get 60fps

unfortunate lad. botw master mode with unbreakable weapons and modded out hp regen is a lot of fun.

Attached: kill it.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

can you ride turtles?

>modded

Attached: 539675001.jpg (1011x809, 42K)

I played it on switch because I'm a cuck

Yeah vulkan implementation would be nice

>he doesnt know you can mod botw

>The game is fun when you remove the things that are supposed to make them hard
WOOOOOOW
You're what's wrong with the industry you fucking zoomer fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w

>implying you can
LOL out loud

Attached: 1552497823180.png (600x580, 426K)

that was not a look of curiosity, it was a look of expected disappointment

Did that playable loli mod ever come out?

>fix problems with a mode that could have been great but was almost universally hated
WOOOOOOOOOOW

>damage sponges
>hard
Go back to your MMOs, subhuman.

those things just made it tedious not hard retard
breakable weapons were trash especially in master mode. you just end up running past everything because its a waste of durability.

ryzen 1700 + amd gpu
it runs at like 15 fps here too, even with triple core compiling or whatever it's called. with FPS++ it's still playable at 'full speed' though.

No it wasn't, tard.

and yet it looks as bad as the switch version YIKES

>can't stable bears

You fucking blew it, Aonuma.

will probably be a "feature" of the next zelda

Try catching the Big Deer God of Shining Light up in the mountains and taking it to a stable.

youre right the cloud hair and marth armor are 100% vanilla. so are the mods that let you play as linkle, zelda, etc.

Attached: 1555637406482[1].jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

Ive got an R5 2600 & RX 590 and get like 24-30. Vulkan will make it more playable so im just waiting

I'm glad you understand. It's not modding, it's DLC that the user has introduced into the game themselves.

Attached: 1552940103380.jpg (537x572, 18K)

I'd like to see them bring back and expand upon animal companions.

Attached: Animal-Partners.png (600x200, 110K)

if you think zelda on the switch is anywhere near that vibrant in color youve never actually seen the game. its washed out as fuck.

But the user doesn't pay for it

Yeah I was meaning to try the new FPS++ stuff but like I said I have since deleted the rom

>Making up excuses to justify your zoomer bullshit
Oh gee, you have to play the game, how terrible.
Go look at a movie instead if you don't care about gameplay.

>all DLC is paid

Attached: brainlet01.png (546x565, 42K)

I played it on switch and cemu

>seething switchlet cant play his game in its most fun form so he tries to shitstir

Here's a screenshot I took on my Switch copy of BotW

Attached: IMG_20190419_110635.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

>he isnt playing as short stack linkle in a skintight suit

Attached: B I G.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

that's not shortstack

next zelda game will feature link in drag 100% of the time, all his clothes are girl clothes and you must help the hyrulian LGBT community rebel against zelda's heterosexual regime. You team up with ganon this time to exterminate the straight hyrulian population, but you make peace with her in the end when you agree to let her fuck you with a goron-styled strap-on. she realizes the benefits of homosexual desire and she offers a compromise: you will not be able to exterminate the hyrulian straight cis population but they will all be systemically castrated. also as a side quest you need to spread a potion, via airborne vapor, that turns all the geruda into lesbians.

- nintendo insider

>linkles model is short as fuck compared to almost every other hylian
>big ass tits
>everybody in the game looks down just to speak to you
what else would you call a short stack

Does BOTW on cemu still have the physics problem with shield surfing

I'm not a tranny though

thicc short girl

linkle is the same height as link who is a manlet but even so linkle lacks curves, hips and ass

botw on cemu is almost 100% perfect. the only real hiccup at this point is having to do the like 3 gyro shrines with your mouse which can admittedly be fucking hitler tier

Attached: 1555625522469[1].jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

Fuck off, grindrat.

user, there's a chain of jokes here. Try to keep up.

>DS4 controller
>gyro + motion aim
feels good bruh. why you so poor?

Attached: Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-Bowsette.jpg (700x500, 27K)

I have a DS4 I just didn't know gyro worked on it. I'm using my switch pro controller because it just feels better overall. Also
>motion aim
disgusting

You can set them on fire and then ride them around for a while without taking damage but still leaving a huge trail of flames

*adjusts glasses*
*turns to you and coughs in your face*
How about you keep up with me? Barbarian.

Attached: 1553975223162.gif (316x236, 628K)

are there any problems with ryzen cpus or is it only the graphics cards and do you usually play with controller?

>>big ass tits
not even close to shortstack proportions

I'm usually on controller and I have no idea for ryzen i have an 8th gen i7. i just know amd is fucked right now for cemu unfortunately

too bad then

I can't wait for the next one I wish nintendo just skipped that remake zelda

Attached: what.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

looks like shit

unironically kys

Attached: BIS6s6k.jpg (600x338, 56K)

mostly the GPUs

well you enjoy your remake of an old game

Only found out you can do this after I saw Bokoblins doing it.

it unironicly looks like a phone game no idea why you would ever want to play it.

Why do you want Nintendo to shit out Zeldas? It used to be a respectable franchise you know

i was talking about the costume

I want more good games and I don't want them to shit out stuff like the zelda remake

if you can't also fuck the bears what is the point?

if you can't also fuck the bears what is the point?

What makes you think it's gonna be as good as BoTW? They nailed it with Majora's Mask immediately after OoT though

well how was i supposed to know that you stupid fuck. how about being clear with what you mean before opening your fat fucking mouth

well as long as it's iterating on the existing thing I am happy, like a new map, shrines replaced with in world equivelant or something, more interactive systems etc. you know, they don't have to reinvent anything now they just need to iterate on the existing thing

What game?

but its not hard

In all honesty I think that another Zelda game like BoTW would be pretty boring

okay well you're wrong

shortstack just means short with big tits
stacked means big tits

its been that way for decades

Holy fucking trash graphics

Cope

Horizon: Zero Dawn

I have an old FX-8350 and a 1060gtx 6GB. Should I even bother trying to emulate it?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Short stack
not my fault you post low res compressed foggy ass looking images

They're Goblin fuckers that have completely misconstrued the term shortstack and now insist on the definition having changed.

at best you can get 30fps, but if you want 60+ then you need a much better CPU like an i7

>urbandictionary
>a site for zoomers and niggers
>implying it's an actual authority on anything

you're acting retarded

urbandictionary does not supercede decades of convention

you're no authority you're just being a retard saying some regular stick looking character is shortstack

wanna know how I know youre a teenager?

no, talk to any regular human npc in the world like at the stables or hateno or kakariko or whatever and you see you're just a regular old doubling down retard

DUDE
EVERYTHING
IS
BLACK
LMAO

I fucking hate clarityniggers so much please kill yourselves

>what is time of day

>time of day in a shrine
are you braindead

>black
are we looking at the same screenshots lad

Attached: 1555617845511.jpg (371x353, 13K)

the shrines are pretty dark...

>muh as intended china fog game
lmao keep eating that shit but don't bother pushing it on others

seething

Attached: 1555636545032[1].jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

I thought he had big ass thighs from the thumbnail.

dude wtf is with that ugly fog in your image
I fixed that for you, no need to thank me

Attached: 1552390861246.png (1920x1080, 917K)

literal autism lmao

Somehow I knew, but I still tried the skelly horse. Really wish they would've allowed non standard mounts.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE LEWD BOTW MODS?

>switch fag on suicide watch that pc can play his flagship game with better performance while looking better

>can get a giant horse there and they're fine with it
>can't keep the creepy God horse thing

I was more mad I couldn't keep a stalhorse. Next game needs to add more mounts you can raise and customize to your liking. I'd take a fucking bear with me no matter what if given the option.

>
all the homo literal linkfags have been quenched with the gerudo costume. for now

CPUs are pretty fucked too. Running with a Ryzen 1600 and a 1060 6GB, and the game runs like ass even at just 720p.

reducing the fog just increases contrast because every value isn't being grayed out by fog...

check your compiler settings and fps++

It's already been 2 years since release, how much longer do we have?

not long enough

the pack does not reduce fog, nobody has actually made a mod to remove fog, all it does is turn brightness down and contrast up through a simple filter. that's it.

there's a seperate fog removal pack now which definately removes fog

and magically the game looks much better once that simple filter is applied

Is Link short or is every female character in Zelda super tall?

>no amazon peon gf to cuddle with
im actually pretty sure links about as tall as this one surprisingly

Attached: 1555636109253[1].jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

what are your favorite cemu graphics settings?

>the game looks much better
it doesn't, it looks much worse
you just believe it looks better because some reddit youtuber told you to use the pack when setting up the emulator and you used it from the start and don't know how the game is supposed to look at all. in your eyes, all your clothes are black, shrines are black, all indoor areas are pitch black, etc. surprise: that is not how the game was meant to look.

here is a screenshot I took during my playthrough. 4k internal res, no pack. I want you to look at it for a bit, and then I want you to realize that your game will never look this good. maybe then you will wake up.

Attached: 1552557675468.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)

>being a muh as intended drone
lmao stop embarrassing yourself
also hurr durr why is your example shot so dark :^)

>some reddit youtuber told you to use the pack
that is some hard projection

>don't know how the game is supposed to look at all
I've owned the game on both wii u and currently on switch. Shocker that it still looks far better in cemu with a clarity pack on.

Attached: fantastic vanilla graphics.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>also hurr durr why is your example shot so dark :^)
because that's how the game is supposed to look there.

here's what it would look like with your "totally makes the game look better" filter. looks amazing doesn't it?

Attached: 1529171652901.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Some nice looking water

The clarity graphic pack look like shit

I got a bunch of different harnesses for my horses
How do I change them
Also can I change them on the white horse?
Thanks,
Jadyn.

>here's what it would look like with your "totally makes the game look better" filter. looks amazing doesn't it?
Not him but it unironically does look better.

what is your opinion on this screenshot then? looks even better right?

Attached: 1552828632405.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

umm I have the game open in a window right now and I am toggling the settings and removing fog doesn't even make the game that dark you lying ass, you purposely tweak the settings to make it as dark as possible in order to justify having it look gray because muh as nintendo intended, which is the real droning here

>someone doesnt agree with me so im going to throw a tantrum

boy i sure do love me some vanilla washed out as fuck colors

Attached: 26063638_2004910209786751_4331635669318262560_o[1].jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>I am toggling the settings and removing fog doesn't even make the game that dark you lying ass
I don't know what setting you're toggling but it's not clarity, because it most definitely makes the game 10x darker

look at this screenshot here specifically pay attention to the bottom area. that is pitch black. no color there. nothing. there are several lights in the room. the floor should not be pitch black, but it is.

I am toggling distance fog removal settings which is what actually changes the fog

Yeah I had a full vanilla playthrough I dont mind some mods now

dont they look fantastic?

Attached: 38630942_2147749332169504_5314150244928192512_o[1].jpg (1280x720, 40K)

I really hope there will be a mod for this in the future. With all the Linkle stuff I don`t think it`s impossible to do.

holy fuck I can actually SEE things that aren't black?
this is unnaceptable, I will fix this at once

Attached: 1545961150744.png (1280x720, 454K)

one of these is fog set to zero, other is vanilla

Attached: fog.png (3828x1080, 3.75M)

BotW"s problem for me is that there's a million trillion bazillion interesting discoveries to make in the game and 0 of them move are necessary to move the game forward. If you're playing Zelda 1 or ALttP and find something that makes you go "WOW that works?" you just opened up a dungeon that houses a significant chunk of more game or a shop that may have some new item that has significant bearing on the rest of the game. That closest you get to that in BotW is the korok seeds and some of the shrine quests, the latter of which are fucking awesome but too few and far between imo.

>trying to strawman this hard

another one

Attached: fogged.jpg (3828x1080, 1.02M)

Are there any must have mods for a modded play through?

Attached: 98c.jpg (1091x1200, 184K)

then I don't know what your point is because we're not talking about that
I fucking WISH people would just disable fog instead of crushing their blacks to hell and back

here's another view that clarityfags will never see

Attached: 1553158351554.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

yep

it's just catering to today's audience

lmao your backpedaling is embarassing

Why don't you mod Ganon already dead and Zelda already rescued too?

Attached: hmm.png (289x214, 8K)

Attached: 1525804688232.gif (726x400, 85K)

I really don't know what you're trying to argue for here
I was not aware there was a fog removal pack when I made that post, it was obviously added recently because my packs that were updated ~2 months ago don't have it
it's not what I'm criticizing, I am criticizing the clarity pack specifically, which is what every single screenshot quoted here is using. I am completely in favor of a fog removal pack since it does not ruin the game's colors (vanilla fog already comes and goes at random times)

Why? That's some shitty logic

Creepy horse god is OP. Most horses have some kind of strength and drawback, but if you had the Spirit of the Forest, there'd basically be no point in choosing horses.

It’s really lame. You could easily balance it by making stuff like deer able to scale cliffs but aren’t as fast and bears able to cut down trees and swim.

Normal horses are already borderline useless in this game. The game is all about climbing and they cannot climb. They are literally only useful to travel large distances but at that point just fucking teleport. And if you're travelling to a new unexplored area you should do it on foot, not following the road on a horse, because that goes against the whole spirit of the game.

And these animals are just shitty horses that can't be tamed and run away as soon as you dismount so they're even more pointless.

Only thing I wished for is that the bear could bite or swipe at enemies in front of you. Oracle of Ages got that right over 15 years ago.

>but at that point just fucking teleport
Pleb. For one, you need the horse to get to the shrine the first time. Secondly, teleporting is fucking boring

Left is vanilla
I'm not blind right?

Modding is fun when you push the boundaries of the game, not when you completely obliterate them

>Zelda already rescued
well you could play as her..

Attached: 5b15a684d5414[1].jpg (1739x978, 586K)

>you need the horse to get to the shrine the first time
No shit, read the rest of my post. If you're going into a new area you shouldn't be riding a horse through a road, why even play the game at that point.

> teleporting is fucking boring
You know what's even more boring? Riding a horse through an area you've already seen

Doesnt 60 fps fuck things up?

Yes, there's even a boss that glitches out of the arena and becomes unbeatable on 60fps
But it's not like modfags actually play the game

I can't reach 60 fps on my cpu

Attached: feel_019.jpg (350x403, 32K)

that is just not true. 60fps used to cause issues but its perfectly fine now.

How did they fix it up? Is it really fixed? I have a switch and a sufficiently powerful pc but I dont know if its worth it to start all over again on cemu

if you're a hackchad you can just transfer your switch save to pc

no physics issues have been present and ive had no trouble through the first 3 divine beasts.

That fucking Shrine where you had to use gyro to navigate a ball through maze with gyro was unironically easier on Cemu with the Dualshock 4 gyro then using the Switch Joycons.

t. PC + Switch masterrace

Fuck really? I would have thought that the switch and wii u versions had different kinds of save files

they sorta do but there's a converter
github.com/WemI0/BOTW_SaveConv

They could at least make the motorcycle this considering I'm paying like 40 bucks for the fucking DLC for it.

>fogged.jpg
More like
>whatisatmosphericperspective.jpg

Amazing thanks dude

>Sheikah
It's actually Seeker, right?

Go for it, I played through the whole game with an FX-4100/R9 270x 4GB like a year ago at 30+ outside, 60 indoors.

>Downloadable content
>That a person made
What if I make it myself and never have to download it?

fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=71izLzJaqF4

Not to be one of those guys but something about links running animation looks off at higher framrates.
The resolution looks gorgeous though

what mod is more developed, linkle or zelda?

linkle is a more comprehensive standalone but zelda has some build a bear mods that you can pick from. id just get linkle honestly.

all that matters really is cpu frequency... modern CPUs have all these new fancy features like smarter cache, fancy instruction sets, etc. but that all means nothing here because the game is JIT compiled making caching go crazy + there's not really an equivalent of SIMD on ARM except for Neon which isn't anywhere near as complete as SSE, SSE2, ..., SEE4.2. I don't know what cemu uses to JIT compile but it's probably at least based on DynASM (Yuzu uses DynASM for sure)

DynASM is incredible, it's used to run (partially) what is, to date, the fastest scripting language implementation in the world (LuaJIT) and was specifically designed for it... but in the end, directly reinterpreting machine instructions is still going to be slow for the above reasons. It's like compiling your programs without any optimisation flags.

Sounds more like a configuration issue, unless you really have a old GPU. You have the shaders? You have cemuhook?
I'm running on a 2600X locked to 4.2GHz + UV/OC Vega 56, I get 60 FPS average with the lowest drops being to 40 FPS, plus I'm supersampling, the bottleneck isn't even the GPU.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/448369659/

Attached: file.png (2000x1500, 3.73M)

>4.2Ghz
ryzen 1700 runs at 3.2

Possibly. It could also come from sheikah the arabic word, meaning a female elder that represents wisdom.

too bad it's pointless like pretty much everything in the game

Is that why so many PC games use lua on top of the actual code (usually in c++)?

It has a boost frequency of 3.7GHz though, a mediocre motherboard with devent VRMs and a proper cooler would easily let you run it at that speed continuously, maybe even slightly more, depending on your silicon quality.

Aren't all games except e-sports pointless though?

It's a fucking bear.

just go up to one and start training it with snacks.

>lock up bears in a stable with horses
what could possibly go wrong?

>Fog added to mask weak hardware
>Something Nintendo has done since N64
>Playing at 4k, with extra LOD like it was never intended
>Hurr why don't you want the fog xDD

i've done it and it's pretty cool

even backed up my switch so i can still use online despite having hacked it

Attached: file.png (648x1094, 1.03M)

ruins the artystyle desu senpai

It's the same as MHW m8 the insanely thick fog is unnecessary and makes the game washed out.
Although a bit of fog on distant objects such as mountains does happen IRL.

It's not hard because the game drops you good weapons all the time anway. It is just a complete annoyance. At this point the game could just have a hunger bar for the same reasons weapon durability is in.

You're lucky you had one, I had to do it by binding an axis to the mousewheel.

Took me 45 minutes to get it right

I was given a switch to use for 6 or so months while someone is away on holiday and this is the only game that I had the slightest bit of interest in.

Everything before deciding to enter the castle was 10/10, everything after is 1/10

holy shit ur so mad

Attached: 1301626402258.jpg (535x798, 69K)

Based AMDbro

>but you cant ride goats which makes a lot more sense

It's not fog it's some sort of atmospheric refraction or something. It looks more realistic this way. Less cartoony.

should i buy the season pass before doing my first playthrough?

I'm 36 and I still don't understand why people attach their ego to video games companies and their hardware.

Nah the season pass is shite.

No idea, bought a Wii and Wii U second hand, pirated all my games, sold both after emulation of either became actually better than the real deal.

no u

NO, U

Attached: 1164876565410.jpg (274x402, 17K)

...seriously?
I got oldass i5 2500, non-K, and GTX 1060 6gb, and get steady 50-60fps averages at 1080p, FXAA and 8x AF enabled.

Lol amd is just shit

See:

>managed to play this at 4k 60-45fps with a gtx 970 and a i7 3770
no idea why people with modern pcs can't do it

That's awesome user.

>*Brings bear to horse stable*
>"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS THAT, GET THAT THING AWAY FROM HERE"
>"hurr durr can me parky my favowite fwend here pwease?
>FUCK OFF FREAK
>ooga booga u no logic good

Wii U is PowerPC not ARM... PowerPC has AltiVec.

oh right, switch is ARM and wii u is powerpc
point still stands

Attached: dio this thread jap style.jpg (797x1215, 940K)

I haven't tried in a while though, I'll download again, thank user