Anno 1800

>April 29th
>already forgotten

Attached: anno-1800-small11.jpg (400x520, 287K)

Can't buy the game for some reason, my Steam search comes up empty. Guess I'll have to skip this one then?

Yeah dude. Total flop.

Attached: Capture.jpg (757x443, 36K)

It's because Epic bought exclusivity again at the last second and if you didn't pre-order the game on steam before they bought it up you can't play it on steam.

it's not on Steam
buy it on uPlay

where's the cracK?

check your backside.

in the making

Impressive for a game that isn't on Steam.

why should I bother with it when Imperator comes out next week?

You're dumb.

MANA

And where exactly is this game?

Attached: 2019-04-19 19_27_16-Window.png (1054x689, 76K)

what's the most casual citybuilder for starters?

i tried banished but that felt shit after less than an hour

Why do I suck at games like ANNO or Factorio?

Exclusive on the EPIC™ game store™

why?

Cities Skyline

Attached: 1554230090326.jpg (416x416, 76K)

?? Why would I buy the game on steam or Epic if I need uplay anyway?

>mana simulator 2019
lmao

shit how? if you're looking for more complexity, most games intended "for starters" probably aren't what you want
try emperor or zeus

For a long, long time, uplay was less than reliable. Steam DL speeds and general availability was better than it by an order of magnitude. Steam did everything better in terms of actually delivering the damn games and keeping them up-to-date in a timely manner. That might still be the case for all I know but at least uplay actually works now.

It still lives.

Attached: Anno Season Pass.jpg (1920x1080, 539K)

>announce Epic exclusivity starting on release date knowing it's an unpopular decision
>preorders increase 1800%
Those kikes, they know what they're doing

Attached: screenshot_2019-04-19-12-42-59.jpg (2560x1440, 1.71M)

It requires UPlay anyways, there's no reason to get it on Steam when Uplay offers a discount

Anno games are much easier than banished. Try Kingdoms and Castles or Game of Dwarves if you want super casual/easy

uplay was always just there, it never really felt annoying nor needed

I got a few games on uplay, like far cry 3 and 4, world in conflict. downloads were just the same as on steam, and yeah the launcher itself works. it is slower than steam for me though.

once upon a time it would try to update every single time it started, then it would hang at 50kbps doing absolutely nothing. That was just the launcher's own update, and it was so stupid, it wouldn't just give the latest update. It would have to give each one that one released in the order it released. It was a total headache.

you're a brainlet I guess

>daily threads
>hur duh muh forgotten meme xD
retarded zoomer

i guess i want something to ease me into it, banished felt more like "congratulation you finished the tutorial now fuck off do whatever"

thanks i'll look into those and city skylines

Attached: And so it begins, rise of the Middle Kingdom.png (1024x768, 721K)

>your city is celebrating

WOOOHOOO HELL YEAH

Attached: b07.gif (680x433, 260K)

this human garbage cant die fast enough

Emperor is so comfy

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 2.02M)

He's supposed to be this smart guy but he really isn't. He knows how to make an engine but when it comes to business, he's so dumb. Anyone in his position can beat valve fair and square constructively and easily yet he feels that being a douche will impress the chinese and that, for some reason, is more important than winning.

I just wish the monuments were more interesting, somehow, although I'm not sure what they could've done differently. that was the best part of pharaoh.

tfw you start moving your industry off your main island

Egyptian monuments are just cooler in general
Customizable palaces would've been neat, build your own Forbidden City

still far deeper than annoshit

Attached: screenshot_2019-04-19-14-56-12.jpg (2560x1440, 1.6M)

>Customizable palaces
yeah, that would've been a good idea. weird they didn't do that actually, I remember a few missions where you had to build a palace-monument for an emperor, but your own palace was always just that one ploppable building

how come almost all gameplay i see of anno has these shitty cities while all the trailers and promotional stuff has cities that look like 1900s

what is this game it looks like CK2

strategically chosen camera angles and city designs to hide the gridshittery

Ck2/Eu4 hybrid set in a far more interesting time period

Attached: 20190419135839_1.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

just Waiting For The Crack™
:^)

I can't afford 60 dollars for this game.
It's worth 30 dollars at most.

Attached: large - Copy.png (272x284, 47K)

>A little love is all I ever wanted

Attached: 1539361761092.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

>It's worth 30 dollars at most.

Attached: Never pay.png (960x832, 158K)

Anyone know any decent world seeds?

the whole gameplay is stupid. its literally just house spam.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Still waiting for that crack

Lol based, what's this from?

name a good game to play while I wait for the crack

I've already played 1404, 2070 and 2205 btw

You reddit scumm.

Gnomoria, prison architect, or Rimworld if you haven't already.

Prison architect sounds fun, but I never could get into rimworld, once you develop your colony there's nothing else to do other than make it bigger, which is just doing the same thing over and over

Assassin Creed unity and transistor are free right now, so maybe that.

>once you develop your colony there's nothing else to do other than make it bigger, which is just doing the same thing over and over
you can build a spaceship and take off and leave the planet you're stranded on. They put in this "end game" specifically for people like you who need an end goal. Personally I like prison architect more than rimworld though so I'm not judging