Danganronpa

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: leon.png (300x297, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-53172/chapter/mrs-chapter-53173
docdroid.net/gZWxMcb/sayaka-maizono-the-thesis.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>let me use my unique skill that none of the other people here have to dispose of the evidence, there is no way that could possibly implicate me

>Wait, let’s talk this out, none of us need to kill each other

It was that easy

OUR guy Leon was truly imbibed with the spirit of St. Elliot himself when he laid low the cunning serpent Sayaka. They say rats can't swim, but without a suitable body of water, Léon chose to instead drown the plague-bearing idol with her own blood as he plunged the dagger - the very same intended to spill his own ichor across the hallowed halls of Jewish Jin's very own Frankfurt School - into her cervix. It is very telling that even as Sayaka lay dying, bleeding heavily, poisoned by her pierced silicon implants leaking across her internal organs, her final act on this Earth was one of spite. A telling cautionary tale of the dangers of trusting women.

>let me, the chef, commit the most chef-themed murder I possibly could in this situation.

Attached: Teruteru_Hanamura_Illustration.png (1200x1200, 1.49M)

Well, he did pursue her to kill her after she was essentially not a threat anymore which I wish the writers didn't do. Because Leon went from sympathetic to being a fucking moron after that. If Leon had simply killed her in self-defense, but ended up dying anyway due to the nature of the game, that would have been infinitely better rather than "Oh, well, guess I'm gonna kill you now even though I had no intention of doing so before." But no, we have to make our traitorous thot waifu not completely irredeemable. It's pretty obvious they made that concession so Sayaka didn't look like the biggest cunt in the world and it only mildly helped.

Attached: 1553331789178.jpg (900x555, 74K)

Is it Opposite Day already?

Attached: Did nothing wrong .png (288x522, 172K)

>people cooperating
Muh realism

What a cutie

Attached: 1549688210788.png (777x946, 726K)

fuck this dumb bitch.

I love Naegi!

Attached: Truth bullet.jpg (500x707, 408K)

Why?

Kyoko is infinitely better then this slut

I love my gorgeous wife!
I like the manga version that presents it mostly as an accident.
mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-53172/chapter/mrs-chapter-53173

Attached: Look.jpg (1000x768, 118K)

Rather have a realistic game than one where the characters development and motivations only make sense for the plot to move forward

Attached: CCC5D096-D959-407E-B6A9-A94C98B7FF23.gif (1090x1035, 183K)

she's manipulative.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor
Thou shalt not commit adultery (prostitution in this case)

>super high school level faggots still talking about this series

At that point it's just the waiting game with Junko and the 16 students. If they're trapped in there for a year one of them is bound to crack.

>0mmmmmg anime funny funny

Attached: danganronpa.png (1200x800, 707K)

Literally me

They tried that in all 3 games. It didn’t work.

Then Sakura kills somebody because she's being forced to be the traitor and shit goes downhill regardless.

Attached: 1e8a6b320e4d89d282da88fb7a29d5ac.jpg (620x620, 188K)

>Aoi slept in her room several times
She dodged a bullet right there

Who do you think she'd kill in that instance?

there's a manga out there of disputed canon which shows Leon was being truthful when he said he wanted to talk things out with Sayaka

but fuck that. Go take a look at Naegi's room during the investigation. Leon and Sayaka fought for an extended period of time. Leon's a dumb hothead. And just like the second guy said, if he really wanted to clear the air, there was nothing stopping him from talking to her through the locked door. All that evidence tells me that Leon intended to kill Sayaka.

Aoi literally sleeps in her room man.

Like pointed out, Aoi is probably the easiest target for her. Then again, it probably doesn't really matter since her goal is just to kill somebody, not necessarily make it difficult for the others to work out who did it, so she could literally just break anybody in half with ease, with somebody like Chihiro probably making the easiest target in that regard.

Attached: 74213312_p30.jpg (1163x1266, 799K)

Celeste literally fucking points that out in Trial 1 when they're indicting him.

Sayaka's biggest fault is that her plan has a flaw in it. Her conception of the killing game up to that point is that if you can kill someone and not be found out, you get to go free. So she switches rooms with Naegi, she steals a knife, she confronts Leon.... and then what? What if she kills Leon? Remember how Leon had a problem with bloody clothes? Yeah, how the fuck is Sayaka going to deal with that?

That said Sayaka's one of the least morally culpable of the DR kids who try to murder someone, because she didn't know the rules of the class trial.

>because she didn't know the rules of the class trial.
Well, neither did Leon at the time.

hence "one of."

>That doc of almost 500 pages explaining why Sayaka is not only innocent, but the best fictional character of the entire medium.
and I read it all

Attached: 1554224229626.jpg (1109x935, 84K)

initially he didn't.
But after the girls failed attempt at killing him he decided to pursue her and kill her.

Was it good?

No.
There was a lot of dialogue filler and it was basically a wild ride.
Worth reading if you're drunk.

Leon still went along with trying to get everyone killed after learning the rules. I'm sure a lot of people, if not most, would do the same in his shoes (including, probably, Sayaka)... but I can think of a few DR characters that would've turned themselves in at that point.

Case 3 is by far the worst
The whole thing wasn't "who" but "why"

How did this stupid otaku end up having the biggest balls in the series after his memory wipe?
>Successfully talks all his friends into suicide just to fuck with the directors of a reality TV show

The absolute madman.

Attached: Shuichi_Saihara_Halfbody_Sprites_(16).png (1024x1024, 319K)

Literally me

>The whole thing wasn't "who" but "why"
What do you mean?

I think Sayaka is a very interesting character conceptually. She's certainly not innocent but there's a lot to talk/debate about with her.

Attached: Sayaka.jpg (480x272, 20K)

i wonder how things would have turned out if hifumi did beat sayaka to the punch and stabbed hiro instead like in the demo.

He would've been able to dispose of evidence a lot better, since he had the key to the incinerator.

I found it
docdroid.net/gZWxMcb/sayaka-maizono-the-thesis.pdf
278 pages

Attached: 1554786642543.png (1000x1000, 442K)

1-3 is the worst case in the series for several reasons. First, Celeste's plan makes no sense. Second, the motive in that case clued me, and I assume a lot of other people, into who the Blackened was before the murder happened. Third, Hifumi's motivation makes no sense. Fourth, Taka's weirdo super saiyan thing comes off as a complete waste of time.

I'm still not really sure about what I think about Kokichi in V3, but after DR1 I was pretty convinced that Kodaka could not write a "King/Queen of Liars" type character

>Kodaka could not write a "King/Queen of Liars" type character
I mean, lying in and of itself isn't very interesting.

holy shit i hate this games artstyle

I was wondering more about the rest of the game.
especially since that would give leon and sayaka extra time to actually grow rather than be stuck as "idiot with talent" and "manipulative bitch"

I've got a bunch of problems with Celeste, but at the core of it I just don't like how she's so obviously a self-serving opportunist who is capable of doing anything to serve her own needs, but the game expects you to believe that she's totally on board with working together to escape the killing game.

Celes is one of those characters I really wish they did something better with. Like, a champion gambler, especially one that plays high-stakes mahjong, should be a super formidable foe in a class trial. Like "final boss" levels of formidable, with the thing being that you should never be able to tell they have an ulterior motive going at any time, since being able to read them might as well mean death for them. The "fake it until you make it" style they seemed to be going for just didn't do it for me.

Attached: 1555171465253.png (800x1000, 777K)

I wonder why it's always the 3rd case the one that has the single worst blackened in the game.
especially when it comes to pointing fingers

HOPE GET
FUCK DUBFAGS

Attached: nagi5.png (500x500, 168K)

I think it's way too insulting to 2-3 and 3-3 to group them in with 1-3 honestly

At least her breakdown was pretty entertaining, though I feel it would've been a lot more satisfying if it weren't so easy to make her crack.

>the 3rd case the one that has the single worst blackened in the game.
I'd say V3's worst blackened was Kirumi

that just shows the problem. Celeste cracking and forcing her to drop her poker face should feel like an accomplishment, but she just comes off as an idiot, petulant child.

2-3 maybe.
but 3-3 is for sure on 1-3 level of actual retardness.
if seesaw man didn't get greedy he could have actually gotten an unsolvable murder.

Reminder that Kyoko or Cuteyoko as I like to call her did nothing wrong.

She was trying to stall and keep the trial going, relying on Naegi. She knew that, inevitably, suspicion might turn to Naegi, but she did not want him framed for the murder. It was Junko who suddenly changed the rules mid-trial and cut it short, claiming time was up and sending Naegi off to die, because she knew what the two lovebirds were up to.

Attached: kirigiri naegi.png (1120x800, 834K)

Nah 3-3 is good. He did what he thought his sister would want. Its crazy but understandable.

I mean, it's consistent with her character as it is written, since she's less the Ultimate Gambler and more the Ultimate Bullshitter, so she doesn't actually have an elite poker face, just the facade of one. It's just that that character kinda sucks.

Attached: dan_1.jpg (1350x2411, 363K)

You are right on that, she went beyond full retard with how she did it.
if she had taken care of a few things she could actually have gotten away with it.
no it's fucking not.
especially since escaping alive after 1 kill means he technically condemned everyone to death, which he could twist into sending everyone to meet his sister.

I just don't think she's a great bullshitter either.

>Avg of 500 words per page
>278 pages
>139,000 words
>The fucking Odyssey by Homer is only 134,000 words

Attached: 08D6D089-998C-42C7-90A6-A7BEA0832B37.gif (500x281, 649K)

He only wanted nice girls though? You could be right i just dont think its nearly as bad as 1-3 and not as meh as 2-3.

Well, it's more like the scope of her bullshitting is what's Ultimate about her, not her skill in doing it, since she essentially completely rewrote herself. If she were truly Ultimate at bullshitting, she wouldn't crack easily.

So I guess she's the Ultimate Pile Of Bullshit instead. What a proud title.

>like mikan
>2-3 basically no way that she could not been the blacken as soon as you the see the video feed.
I don't even care that she did it, but they made it painfully obvious the only person who could've done it.

Attached: 057335fff2b7887be400d52bb6ec8fd6.jpg (826x1169, 171K)

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with ratting on your partner on crime if you're offered a plea deal, and if you believe otherwise, you're a cuck who will be exploited all your life by people more intuitive than you. If Roy Norris had thought that snitching was wrong, the toolbox killers would still be out there making horrific kill tapes.

Yeah, for some reason despite her talent gambling seems to factor very little in her character. Not in her design, barely in her personality, not in her whole murder plan, not even in her execution.

Oh don't get me wrong, the case is the good kind of wild ride, it's just so painfully obvious that it kinda takes the fun out of it.
if it was just angie it would have been the perfect case.
case 3 is always stupidly obvious.
i just didn't want to believe it since it was mikan.
then she went full crazy and everything clicked.

He really didn't. I'd be pretty pissed if someone tried to murder me yet his victim is played as being completely sympathetic while he's treated like a monster

Mikan's plan would be viewed more favorably if the player didn't have Hajime's POV. Take away that and you realize that the only thing keeping Hajime from having no alibi is the fact that Nagito convinced him to watch that stupid theater thing

you right. besides, it was up to makoto, as the alternative was shown anyway.

Attached: 1555185595065.jpg (1748x1803, 867K)

Fair enough.

Based. Kyoko obviously was just trying to keep the trial going, she never was trying to have makoto take her place.

Irrelevant, she wasn’t trying to frame him. He could’ve screwed her over any time by mentioning the universal key

I meant how instead of why , lol

Kirigiri is boring. She was more interesting when there was more mystery to her. The more we got to know her the more uninteresting she became.

What does this even contain. There's no way you can write about a character this much who's only relevant at the beginning

The true person at fault in 1-5 was Byakuya. After being utterly embarrassed in the last trial, he tried to use his big brain prodigy powers to take Kyoko's key because she was "suspicious" (even tho taking her key just gives her even more of an excuse to wander all over the school). The blonde retard should have stuck to his expertise, that is, filing paperwork and evading tax authorities.

>tfw thought kyoko was a literal robot because of how she was able to grip naegi hard and her knowledge on Alter Ego and that her gloves were to cover up the robotic prosthetics

Attached: 1512449784534.gif (480x360, 1.93M)

Why did they DESTROY Mikan in DanganRonpa 3? She was the most broken of all, I liked the idea of Junko seducing her easily because she was that broken. Danganronpa 3 destroyed a lot of creepy and disturbing stuff from Dangan2, what a fucking disaster

I honestly think that the single worst case is now 3-2 just for how retarded was kirumi about everything.
there's so much she could have done to not get caught that wasn't even hard to do.

Attached: 1528148719192.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Pathetic as usual.

Attached: 1549592451989.jpg (1020x900, 83K)

It was such a filler case that Kirumi and Ryoma barely even felt like members of the cast.

FUCK DESPAIR

Attached: nagispin.jpg (709x633, 79K)

Attached: 1542784374502.png (623x580, 564K)

>ywn be knighted by a princess/queen Kirigiri

Attached: 212.png (1084x1534, 718K)

Did they really ruin her? I thought she was fairly decent as her despair-horny self once Junko broke her. And out of all the things wrong with DR3, a lack of disturbing stuff wouldn't be my first pick. The first killing game, the amateur brain surgery and Chiaki's execution seem like they all three top anything from DR2 as far as disturbing is concerned.

Attached: 74213312_p22.jpg (1231x992, 359K)

Which was a shame because both could have been really interesting characters and possibly even survivors.
especially kirumi, after her death there was a crippling lack of characters that calm the situation down, which meant shit just got crazier and crazier.

Imagine, Makoto not only got himself killed for his gf but he survived it and had everyone in the world see it on tv

Attached: Makoto suits hope.png (350x350, 98K)

>you will never be interrogated by Kirigiri as she asks you if there's any jews under the floorboards

That's not all they saw.

Attached: average DR anime scene.jpg (600x337, 32K)

How do you think everyone on the outside world react to that ass?

>Kyokos faverouite scene

How did everyone react to the reveal that Makoto's real skill was being the Ultimate High School Femdombait Boytoy?

Attached: junkomakoto.png (600x900, 570K)

How did you react to this just this part of the twist, Anons?

Attached: What.png (1280x1390, 851K)

Attached: despair sisters.jpg (1000x707, 155K)

>"If I got in I will kill everyone!

I refuse to believe this was anything more than tsumugi fucking with saihara.

Attached: 1537919431217.png (880x915, 79K)

i don't care, i just want to know how other characters would've reacted to themselves being giant dirtbags talking about how much they hate humanity or how good of a murderer they'd be.
We didn't get that in V3 because the only person who was still alive when that video was shown was Saihara, they didn't even show Maki's or Himiko's and that sucked all of the oxygen out of this reveal.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x432, 43K)

>5'3 manlet makoto can have 4 bitches thirsting over him while you can't even get a girl to look at you
HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN

Attached: 1539876340083.jpg (960x960, 110K)

Would've been interesting to see Ryoma, Angie, or Korekiyo's reactions to the reveal, given their respective personalities and "backstories"

I wish Kokichi was there to see the videos, because he would not give a single fuck.

It´s weird as far as DR protagonist goes Makoto is the one who had the most balls and was the most active but he is still known as a pacifist softie

Attached: makoto (2).jpg (450x525, 29K)

>Two of the bitches are psychotic and the third is your sister
seems like I have it just fine, thanks.

Sayaka is literally Ibuki but in DR1
this 0 confirm it

At first I felt really sick hearing what came out of Shuichi and Kaede's mouth but after finishing the game and looking back with a clear mind I really enjoyed it no matter if they were faked or not, both have their merits.

The only "death camps" were the ones the Soviets investigated, Naegi-kun.

Attached: 1464132224968.png (480x272, 187K)

>killing someone who wanted to kill him first
>didn't know about the class trial until it already started
>opportunity to escape right there
He really didn't do anything wrong. He wouldn't have been caught if everything was explained from the start.

Attached: 1546568900243.jpg (313x235, 21K)

wich one is the sister?
Kyoko, Mukuro, Junko or Sayaka

If a person is defined by their memories, which I believe to be the case, the people on those screens were not the characters we know and love. Take comfort in that user.

Did you miss the part where Kokichi's "I don't give a fuck" attitude was all a lie and he was scared shitless the entire game? He'd break like all the rest.

everyone would have had such a perfect meltdown to their own reveals but the one they showed was given no reaction because all Saihara could do was just stand their baffled
>Guess what faggot your sisters aren't real
>Guess what faggot you suck with the piano
>Guess what faggot you never had a girlfriend nor did you take down the yakuza by yourself
>Guess what faggot you're just a nobody who doesn't have political power
>Guess what faggot your god isn't real and neither is your religion
>Guess what faggot you don't really hate men and you were just a bitch the whole time
>Guess what faggot your sister isn't real and you aren't a charismatic serial killer
>Guess what faggot you're just a loser who didn't invent anything to help society
>Guess what faggot you aren't a gentlemen at all, you wanted to kill people
>Guess what faggot you aren't a high iq trickster, nor do you own a gang of pranksters
>Guess what faggot your grandparents aren't real and you never got to go to space because you were never an astronaut
>Guess what faggot Magic isn't real
>Guess what faggot your life just sucks full stop, your boyfriend wasn't even real in the first place
but instead we got stuck with
>Guess what faggot you aren't a detective you're just a creepy weirdo with a hat lmao
and even THEN it was no sold by Saihara 3 minutes later

Attached: fuck this.jpg (600x1159, 144K)

yes

if you're counting Mukuro it would be two psychotic bitches, a collaborator to the holocaust, and your sister

Kokichi would lie because he felt that lies were more comfortable than the harsh truth, their "fake" personalities were exactly what he was trying to do to himself.
He'd be the first person that would go "So what? aren't we better people now? Who cares if it was all bullshit?"

SHES DEAD BROS

ITS NOT FAIR

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Danganronpa 3 - Despair Arc - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.12_[2017.09.26_11.47.17].jpg (1280x720, 357K)

She had it coming.

user, it's been 3 years...

He's not a pacifist softie, but he is small and cute and easy for girls to bully.

Attached: naegi.png (216x337, 21K)

What the hell kind of talent is "Ultimate Gamer"?

how is Sayaka your sister?

She's *really* good at The Sims

Attached: chiaki playing dmc.jpg (1500x1500, 151K)

She still lives on as a perfect AI
she can game good

WWWOOOWWWWW WHAT A BULLSHIT TRAP ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I COULD DO UHHUHUHUHUHUHUHU YOU'RE A GENIUS KOJIMA

Attached: kill.jpg (897x568, 124K)

Yes, very bullyable.

Attached: 13ca8bb338a0a390c249eb0babe1cfa6.png (500x666, 181K)

Still makes me incredibly angry.

Attached: 1540077167328.png (2080x3070, 2.19M)

Why?

Why didn't tsumugi just disguise herself as one of the students in trial 6 though, if they were all fiction she could have done it no problem

autism

>Makoto saves five people
>Hajime saves fourteen people
>Shuichi saves two people
I think we all know who the best protagonist is.

Makoto has a cute butt

Attached: 9zn9xh.png (1280x720, 416K)

Don't mind me just posting objectively best girl

Attached: 2143124.png (700x749, 975K)

That's the thing, she literally couldn't, remember what happened when she disguised herself as Kaede?

the only chef themed things in that murder was where he hid the weapon. which was understandable considering how the Imposter was checking everything

Are the other games as awful as the first one?

yeah that went soaring off the window the second she started ranting about fiction and went through a ton of disguises of everyone else that ever existed in DR.

Well, there was also that he used an iron skewer as the weapon and used a portable stove as a flashlight, though in fairness those weren't found out about until during the trial.

Because she wanted all the Danganronpa fans to RISE UP at the idea of their beloved characters interacting with nu-depressed faggots like Saihara and co

Attached: 1555697310003.png (299x301, 122K)

I love my wife Tsumugi.

Attached: my plain perfection.png (700x912, 1.07M)

Depends, what did you find awful about the first one?

How are you guys still able to care about Danganronpa knowing that it's fiction within fiction

Attached: m7uys8qx32rz.jpg (1200x987, 388K)

Which games had the best and worst cast? I've heard wildly varying opinions on this.

>Hajime saves 14 people
>he didn´t save their characters from being written like shit and from being ruinedd by DR3
Hajime basically saved no one

The trials were awful, gimmicky and the actual instigations were far too simplistic to be engaging. The characters were all super annoying

Really the only things I did like were the comic book styled 'piece the events together' segments and the soundtrack

Because there's evidence tsumugi was lying?

>No dude you gotta believe me an angel gave me golden plates in the forest. Just turn around a second dude I'll read them to you. Uhhh no the angel told me only I can read them

Attached: joseph-smith.jpg (385x550, 24K)

Because I knew it was all fiction in the first place faggot

In fairness most of the V3 ones were written like shit as well.

Not saying this actually happened, but it's possible 'cospox' was just Tsumugi with a shitton of make-up on. Pretty sure she asked Kaede to turn around when she was putting her clothes on, so it wouldn't have been too difficult for her to give herself a rash in that time.

Until there's confirmation otherwise it's only petty speculation from fans who don't want to admit the truth

Or assuming it was an actual thing, she wasn't actually pretending to be kaede and just was playing as herself, which could have triggered her allergic reaction since she is "real"

>best cast
>1
>worst cast
>1

Imagine waifuing Chiaki, she's fiction within fiction within fiction.

>do you have any proof comrade??? this is simply base speculation. continue with this delusional defeatism and you shall find yourself in the gulag

Attached: 366220_orig.jpg (500x620, 74K)

I'll admit, that would be right.
if not for the epilogue throwing what she said out of the window

>confirmation
>from kodaka
dude can't give a straight answer to save his life

Don't have to imagine.

Attached: 37764555_p0.jpg (700x700, 126K)

Would you be fine with a Danganronpa V2 game knowing how it ends/who survives or any other games in the 4-52 series just for more characters and mysteries even if it is all just a gameshow anyways?

Attached: 1.jpg (656x201, 20K)

Yeah.
but L2 would be what i would want to see first, because rantaro.

I'd rather they do yet another reboot, but this time with no connection to previous games at all.

Cast of 1 is by far the most realistic, lock of bunch of people in a death game and of course they're all going to be super suspicious and paranoid of each other. Screw the happy friendship magic wacky hijinks bs of 2 and 3.
On the other hand this also made the cast of 1 super unlikable

Attached: 629242860_preview_danganronpa-sidebar.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

why wouldnt cospox ALSO be a lie
are you telling me that you think Tsumugi couldnt change the color of her skin while Kaede wasnt looking considering what she pulls off later

Shuichi literally looks at the camera in the epilogue and says "YOU KNOW, I HAVE A HUNCH THEY (DR1-3) WERE REAL ALL ALONG."

Did anyone in the world even play Danganronpa for more than silly murder mysterys?
Everyone agreees that the chapter 6 of every game except maybe V3 is one of the weaker trials due to it being 80% exposition and 20% figuring out the mystery

everyone in 1 was cool except Chiaki, Kyoko, and Celeste
Rest were a best.

>being 80% exposition and 20% figuring out the mystery
I don't think 2's final chapter even had a mystery at all.

>Screw the happy friendship magic wacky hijinks bs of 2 and 3.
but that's exactly what happens anytime they are not busy murdering each other.
also that's kind of a contradiction considering there's less murder overall in 1 than in any other of the games.

Chiaki was in 1?

Chiaki was in 2

>Kyoko, and Celeste
What's wrong with them?

I genuinely didn't like anyone in 2
The fact they turned out to be evil only made it worse
V3>1>2
Also I'm not a fujofag but Kokichi is one of the best characters in fiction

Attached: New.Danganronpa.V3.full.2448483.png (2884x1088, 2.2M)

What does she smell like again?

Attached: Danganronpa _ Trigger Happy Havoc 26_12_2018 19_38_01.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

the flashback in chapter 0 kinda brought up a mystery

Actual sweat blood and piss.

why is kork still wearing the mask

she littarelly tries to frame naegi for the muder dumbass

chinese air pollution

If Kiibo is supposed to be a robot made for the sole purpose of being the audience surrogate why was he in the prologue

Don't think about it too hard

The moment V3 became shit

Attached: 3252562.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

because the audition tapes are likely faked
because how Tsumugi said the prologue went is far different than how we saw it go

Why?

His waifu died. This is the real moment it became unsalvageable shit.

Attached: Kokichi_Oma's_dead_body.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

no no, this is the actual moment the game stopped being good.

Attached: 1524526307986.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

>Not only does she die but she dies while attempting murder
Dude what a fucking way to ruin a character, I wouldn't mind so much but she literally didn't have a motive.

because Gonta died

Ouma sucked and deserved even worse

she did have one, she was just an asshole about doing it.
he deserved better

not every killer needs to be noble or insane, user

but shes not real

Agreed but I really meant more because that case was insulting to anyone with more than a single digit IQ.

>two people who despise each other come together to truly fuck over Monokuma
Best case in the series, prove me wrong

Attached: f36521c152b8a3d940190637887ca206.jpg (945x1200, 169K)

How so, out of curiosity?

It isn't 2-5.
it was still a great case, but fucking sushi had to ruin everything

I wish Faulerro didn't quit making his series.

Ignore the Komaedafag seething that his case was utterly BTFO as the best
t.seething Komaedafag

I mean Chihiro
Kyoko is kinda boring up until Case 5 or 6.
Celeste is a stupid dumb bitch smelly whore.

What's wrong with Chihiro, then?

Do you think there will ever be a Dangronpa 4 in some form?

Probably eventually.

>Leon and Sayaka don't fight
>Eventually Celeste kills because muh vampire servants
Someone would die eventually

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
other than that
no personality
he's /g/ incarnate.

>blatant 10 second pause the moment Kaito is out of view
>oh gee, I wonder if they switched places while the video was paused
>Shuichi runs through the exact sequence of events
>oh shit I should try the worst possible lie I can muster to trick Monokuma now that I realized Kokichi's plan
>the fucking script

the most likely option would be Junko getting bored and tapping on Sakura to kill someone

not gay but id fuck chihiro

>DUDE LUCK LMAO
Fuck off Komaedafag

>3-5 states Ouma is staunchly against killing
>by the end of V3 his actions have led to the deaths of 4 people including himself

nigga its not gay if you wanted to fuck him before the 2nd trial

I guess that was a lie too.

"Rival" characters were a mistake.

At least "dude luck" was fully explained in the game and didn't fucking just hand me the answer in the first 5 seconds of the trial.

I'm curious how different the cast was before they got new memories. Some give the impression that they'd be pretty similar like Miu, while others such as Tenko, Gonta, and Kirumi seem like they'd be radically different.

Kokichi>Nagito because Kokichi doesn't need to be superhuman to pull off insane shit

Jesus Christ I bet you're one of those shounen faggots who actually liked the Hope vs Despair ecks dee bullshit of the first 2 games

Well it's a damn sight better than :^) the game

How many Dangans actually suffered before their deaths, excluding executions? It seems like every murder in the series is a one hit kill except 2-5 which was the point of it.

I mean Kokichi literally puts the entire third game on his back and carries the entire fucking thing
It's ironic the moment he dies it goes to total shit

Attached: 614e6da962dbf919303b08ba6db70cc8.jpg (736x1007, 111K)

Can anyone stop the blue man?

>Sayaka
>Ryoma, to an extent
>Miu
>Nagito obviously

>Sayaka
>Mukuro
>Sakura
>Nagito
>Ryoma
>Miu
>Kokichi

>he doesn´t like hope vs despair shit
imagine having such shit taste

Ibuki and Miu were both strangled to death, Kokichi got shot twice with poisoned arrows before get pancaked, tenko didn't die instantly after getting seesaw'd, ryoma was drowned in a sink while he was still conscious. V3 was a lot more brutal in general.

what if i still want to fuck him?

saihara did

2-5 is the best case not because DUDE LUCK LMAO but for seeing the cast react to the truth of the case and slowly realizing what's going on.

Attached: pick.jpg (925x477, 120K)

idk I don't understand the praise it gets
Might be partly due to the fact I don't care much for Chiaki, the 'literal perfect waifu' types rub me the wrong way

Nobody's fucking played this huh

Attached: zanki zero.png (1458x1655, 1.86M)

I'm not paying 60$ plus tax for this shit.

>Release date: 9 Apr, 2019
>Only 79 reviews in total
It's dead.

The praise comes from the fact that his stunt exactly got the traitor out of the bag

with explanations
>1
Sayaka was concious enough to write the message, which meant the wound wasn't deep enough to knock her out in seconds, she'll likely felt every second of it for at least a few minutes, also she probably had to dig a bit into her injury to get the blood for the message.
Jury's out on mukuro, as she seemed to barely register it, and was more shocked about being betrayed rather than killed.
Sakura got brained twice by a bottle, and then poisoned herself which made her puke blood, she likely felt everything and was practically on death door before the poison acted on her.
>2
Jury's out on ibuki, because of her illness she might not even had realized what was going on.
Nagito because all of his wounds were self inflicted and what killed him at the end was the gas, meaning he had to endure everything up to the skewer.
>V3
Ryoma, one of the clues was the scratched sink from him struggling, and he was knocked out before, so he likely was in pretty serious pain to wake up from that.
Jury's out on tenko, she didn't die instantly but she had at best a few seconds to realize what happened to her.
Miu, especially because the injuries were virtual, it was much worse on the real world.
Kokichi, poisoned, stabbed, and then crushed for good measure, he held out a full conversation with kaito too so he was hanging on all that time.
he probably didn't feel much by the time he got pancaked though.