So when can we expect to see some fucking gameplay for Bloodlines 2...

So when can we expect to see some fucking gameplay for Bloodlines 2? Are there any chances of the demo they showed to the journalists gets "leaked"?

Attached: 1553162310838.jpg (2000x1420, 625K)

Probably E3.

Who even fucking knows man. It's been about a month now.

Why do "journalists" get dibs on the demo? Arn't we the idiot paying customers, shouldn't we have dibs on the demo.

>why do influencers with tens of thousands of followers get to see the game instead of some random friendless asshole on the internet?

Attached: (you).jpg (1728x1779, 563K)

Do they really influence shit? They all seem to repeat the same shit about what they saw, almost word for word.

Trannylines 2 will be great.

Just like Cyberpunk, the journalists are another class above the gamer peasant. You are not allowed to see such wonders until a few months after our game journalist overlords have seen and analyzed it first. The common peasant would not be able to comprehend what they see and must be told so through text on our journalist saviors' blog in order to contain potential downgrades that might happen over the course of development.

In reality however: Fuck the customer and fuck you in general. It's a way to generate clicks for the journalists by having exclusive showoffs and thus get journalist brownie points for the game developers. The only one losing is you, who are the one who actually buys the product in the first place. It's a fucking disgusting practice and shows how much respect the developers have for their customer base by showing their games to shitty glorified bloggers who do not enjoy, play or have much experience with games and are mostly rejects who couldn't get a job in the mainstream media as a film critic.

What do they influence? As far as I am concerned they're idiots.

But our overlords have proved to not know shit about games.
also this

>They all seem to repeat the same shit about what they saw, almost word for word.
point is that they repeat it to the thousands of people that follow them.

>What do they influence? As far as I am concerned they're idiots.
other idiots.

oof user. That comment was something else.

>Other idiots
But I'm the idiot who buys the game. We're the idiots that keep these stupid companies afloat. Surely, that's worth something..

Is this a bloodlines thread?

Attached: 35337556_206606720051557_805428018653691904_n.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

it is now

Attached: 1552939900827.png (1430x804, 284K)

Lets get this bread.

Attached: 1553687968865.png (480x882, 319K)

>Read the Communist Manifesto.

Attached: 1554863772840.jpg (759x1024, 72K)

yussss

Attached: 1554565190797.png (1347x822, 260K)

so this is rudi poo
ha ha ha

Attached: VMTB.jpg (1681x1977, 671K)

Remainder that this stop sign is problematic in current year.

Attached: 1532419031199.jpg (1604x1290, 688K)

Won't the game be released in 2020? We have a lot of time until then.
Probably when that said though

Attached: veronica-anrathi-lasombra-jackie-by-d1sarmon1a-dbnkypv.jpg (576x900, 61K)

beenis.

Attached: vtmb__therese_voerman_by_oakenvial-dbizf87.jpg (900x1222, 104K)

Also, the dev that is working on the title, has shown to be ill equiped to be working on such a title.

Attached: d6w4bkq-cf8d1447-cf16-41e3-bf86-6996650a9628.png (695x900, 815K)

Damsel is best bae.

Attached: damsel_by_suzumeyu-d7zh7kw.jpg (750x1066, 106K)

>fanart looks worse than the actual models

Literally why

Attached: hc_030.jpg (2880x1620, 1.28M)

Attached: 2016-03-05 15_40_59-Greenshot.jpg (2880x1620, 718K)

>I'm the idiot
we know

if you were game dev, which one of these you would choose.
>show your work-in-progress demo in controlled enviroment to some guy who you know will do nothing but praise it
or
>show your work-in-progress demo to public and have shitposter constantly talk shit about it.

Drawing is hard and the actual models are still 10 /10 despite being old as fuck.

Attached: Screenshot (87).png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

*Sigh* I suppose there is some sense in your words. However, surely, you must, understand everyone's feeling, yes? We just want to make sure the sequel is not going to be shit.

*dab*

Attached: Screenshot (86).png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

user its probably gonna shit. I have no faith in western gaming.

>Gangrel
>not Toredor-antitribu
Come on. Sabat even have a special word for vampires who still using dicks/vaginas
>Bloodllines was one of the buggiest games of Troika, who were well known for their poor quality
>STILL have one of the best facial animation and one of the best female characters

SELLING DINOSAUR EGGS

Attached: Screenshot (83).png (1920x1080, 744K)

It doesn't look like lack of skill, it looks drawn worse on purpose.

:(

>It doesn't look like lack of skill,
>literally deviantart-tier

If they showed actual gameplay people would probably cancel their preorders.

>Hating on fan made content.
Who hurt you?

Attached: Screenshot (84).png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>>Hating on fan made content.
[citation needed]

Attached: Screenshot (65).png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

based chuck.

Attached: Screenshot (61).png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

It's Chunk, not Chuck!

HIPS

>body made for breeding
>is a vampire
fug

So if rumors are truth and PC is thin-blood who gets the clan through diablerie does it mean we are playing for Sabat?

>Lasombra
>Jackie
Is her last name Estacado?

Attached: jackie-dark.jpg (1600x1200, 540K)

Does valkyries bloodline is still a thing in New WoD?

>So when can we expect to see some fucking gameplay for Bloodlines 2?
like 1-2 years minimum

Not gonna stop me from trying

Everything about this game smells so fishy
>guns are temporary pickups
>mentions on melee focus
>mitsoda on board but probably wont do anything too problematic for that female writer
>complete silence on clans

A stake and a bit of lube would fix that up now.

hopefully no toreador then

Attached: vamp.jpg (433x368, 17K)

More like complete silence on fucking everything.

You can hold two melee weapons and two ranged weapons so they aren't just pick ups. I think it was mentioned in the PC Gamer article.

No, Camarilla members can diablerize someone during a blood hunt.

>tfw daylight missions

there arent any

>fishy
Gendered insult and sexist dogwhistle referring to women on the staff? Tsk, just what I'd expect from incels on Yea Forums

I'm not a big fan of redemption but that lasombra mission was great.

Am I being trolled, guns have skills so can clearly be kept, the article was some retarded journo coming to false conclusions.
Clans are basically already confirmed and Yea Forums will have to APOLOGIZE to Avellone and Mitsoda when the game comes out.

I fucking loved the part with the Lasombra priest.

No sun, we cyberpunk now.

Video games are meant to be challenging. Not some easy shit where you don't even need a brain to play

>>guns are temporary pickups
[source needed]

>Bloodlines
>challenging

Jesus Christ those hips. This is my favorite bodytype.

Think they're going the lore root of thin bloods can become human again? I'd dig that shit

Post more huge pale tiddies you ceaseless faggots.

Attached: VV4.jpg (1200x671, 112K)

It shouldn't be, but plenty of people decide to try and go 100% social after being told not to and then complain the combat is bad (hard)

Would be cool if the game had branching paths where you could play through as thinblood and get a humanioty ending.
But considering this is made by a B-tier studio (at best) and funded by a B-tier publisher i doubt they have the budget for multiple paths.

>Am I being trolled, guns have skills so can clearly be kept, the article was some retarded journo coming to false conclusions.
People are taking statements as facts without wanting to read the source. Some other things that were said by dumb journalists are being attributed to the dev team, like a journalist saying the Malk in VtMB was problematic along with other portrayals of mental illness.

Remember to always ask for a source.

Attached: 1043a1a1-739c-4706-8592-2cdc4eb1a078.jpg (721x1080, 283K)

Attached: 15623673_1387881817891675_4073560164228136960_n.jpg (640x640, 53K)

>still no gameplay
>no valuable info
>another whole fucking year till release
>knowing Paradox another 6 months on top of that till all the micro-DLCs are released and pirated
I sleep.

Attached: wTj4Cwi.jpg (1312x904, 271K)

E3 is in like a month and half nigga be patient.
We're gonna get cyberpunk 2077 full unload too

>no drm

Attached: Him+_ffa3ca260b9c49900ffe9e07287c6b44[1].jpg (601x601, 46K)

>Think they're going the lore root of thin bloods can become human again?
Nah it's stupid. And breaks all reason of thin-blood to exist in WoD

>DRM

Attached: 1555550291557.gif (1920x1070, 2.26M)

Those are big well formed tiddies.

Attached: 1542527216597.gif (498x374, 572K)

Be patient dammit. We'll get something in E3.

I don't even care about the game that much, but it leads to threads with big tiddies

Kek. Remember that leak of this user where he circulated those pics of Lou and Lilian? I remember googling them after and finding them in google images. These pics had originally been posted in Artstation but they were deleted from there. Yet google images revealed them.
But now google images show nothing when you search for Lou for example. They completely erased them.

Unless, it wasn't an accidental leak.

Attached: piotr-orlinski-lou-poses2.jpg (1920x1077, 246K)

Probably the PC E3 conference

it's not really a leak though, they're on the website on the polish company that did it

What's the company's name?

I'm pretty sure most "leaks" are planned now because it makes the information seem more exciting if you weren't supposed to have it yet

troika

dropped

add to that the pre-order DLC fest

platige image. It literally says in the pic you posted. Are you dumb or something?

Yeah I'm a bit of an idiot sometimes.

>[citation needed]

DAVID DUCHOVNY'S SINK

SIGNED SEALED CERTIFIED

>being tremere
disgusting.

Ikr?

Attached: 52708806_124007912003451_3003842316854733570_n.jpg (640x640, 64K)

>Tzivirgins are still seething over Saulot

Was there ever any Tzimisce that wasnt an asshole? aside from Dracula

>Bloodllines was one of the buggiest games of Troika, who were well known for their poor quality
>STILL have one of the best facial animation and one of the best female characters
What does bugginess have to do with quality? Troika games were buggy because they were ambitious games made by a small amount of people.

Bloodlines is pretty impressive visually. It's a 2004 game made by a small developer that had never made a 3D game before using an unfinished version of the Source Engine. I always thought it looked much better than Half-Life 2, with a way more distinctive art style.

Shut up nerd.

How are Tzimisce assholes when they are the most hospitable hosts you could find?

Attached: zulo.jpg (508x1168, 124K)

me
I only turn people into giant dildos to sell in the market

No because Tzimisce are true chads and dont need to deal with inferior clans like tremere (lowercase on purpose)

so is the difference between zulo and chiropteran marauder just wings

Dracon

Their Discord doesn't let up much hope, altough that guy was kinda begging for it.

Attached: Unbenannt2.png (663x207, 27K)

Not exactly. In Chiropteran Marauder you transform into a huge vampire bat. Horrid Form just turns you into a demonic-looking brute monster that can take and offer a lot of beating.

>playing an animalism gangrel
>talking to beckett before the society of leopold quest
>tell him i haven't mastered protean
>he makes a comment that raises protean by a point
neat.

what about that guy in vtmr

Don't spread the word, but Gangrel are actually based af and have the hottest chicks. I can't wait to use Protean and tear my way through in Bloodlines 2.

Attached: vampiric thiccness.png (626x804, 510K)

Very true!

Attached: qt314.png (679x554, 585K)

He was a Laibon (African) vampire, from a clan called Nagloper. They know Vicissitude.

yeah but the guy in vtmr had chiropteran and he was more monstrous

>Laibon
>Nagloper

You'll probably end up diablerizing whoever caused the mass embrace.

It's natural to appear more monstrous. He know Vicissitude, he can form himself however he wants if he has the skill.

Yeah, "Laibon" is the name of the collective bloodlines of all African vampires. What's weird about it?

It's how they bribe journalists for good reviews.

The Laibon weren't introduced until 2003. VtM Redemption was released in 2000. There are no Laibon in that game.

>Yeah, "Laibon" is the name of the collective bloodlines of all African vampires. What's weird about it?
As far as I remember (oWOD) Laibon is african Gangrel

My bad. I was the retarded one and I speedread vtmr as vtmb.

Vudovlak is clearly a Tzimisce. I guess vtmr took some creative liberties with his chiropteran form and made it to appear so monstrous. But then again, appearences mean nothing to a methuselah Tzimisce. They can morph pretty much into whatever they want.

>Some other things that were said by dumb journalists are being attributed to the dev team, like a journalist saying the Malk in VtMB was problematic along with other portrayals of mental illness. Remember to always ask for a source.
Source?

media always dumb and wrong

They said fishmak was "problematic", and this is true for most if not all medium, most people are not even aware sociopath y/psychopathy aren't terms used anymore.

Fishmalk legitimately sucks though

The thing is, vtmb malk isn't a fishmalk at all. Outside of a few optional comedy lines, vtmb malk is more confusing and cryptic than lolsorandum.

I felt bad about bullying him

No, I was asking for a source for the "guns are temporary pickups" NOT being true. But I'll settle for source on what you're saying too, would be a shame to see the writing bogged down by constant irrational fears of upsetting the twitter-sphere. I'd imagine even people with mental illness need to laugh about it every once in a while and it'd be far more insulting to imply they couldn't handle it. Fictional depictions wouldn't even come anywhere near realistic enough issues for that fear to have any basis in reality.

But I'm more interested in the "guns are not temporary pickups" source desu.

Yeah, the problem with vtmb malk is that you have to do it perfectly or else it's terrible, basically like the rest of the game. VtM is so easy to fuck up and make it too dark n edgy

vtmb malk was lightning in a bottle and they won't be able to capture it again, I almost guarantee it.

On one hand I think it's good that they want to avoid fishmalks but I almost guarantee they're going to overcorrect and get rid of a lot of the really clever "comedic with a lot of hidden foreshadowing beneath the surface" thing thay the OG malk had and just make the malk character edgy we live in a society bullshit instead

KINDRED RISE UP

nagloper more like nigger lol

We live in a masquerade

>malk but you're the joker
This sounds pretty good actually

Attached: piotr-orlinski-lilian-studio-01.jpg (1753x1516, 309K)

YOU DOMINATED ME FOR THE LAST TIME PRINCE

Attached: piotr-orlinski-lilian-poses2.jpg (1920x1089, 336K)

oof

Realism is a mistake

Attached: stare.jpg (1364x1481, 265K)

I just don't understand why companies do shit like this, if you have gameplay you're willing to show to journalist then put it for everyone to see. Nah instead lets make a trailer separate with no gameplay whats so ever for our video GAME. Also why the fuck are you announcing the game if you can't even list simple shit like what clans are in, that one of the central parts of the first game. No instead lets talk about mental health with malks and politics. I expect nothing from this since basically nobody can produce quality games anymore and they seem pants on head retarded

Marketeers are inbreed at this point, they copy each other to the point where they don't even know why they do things.

I cannot fucking imagine someone thought making a fucking vampire be a muslim in a setting where Christianity, or atleast Judaism is canon fucking real and undeniable.

Attached: =3 redpill.png (651x436, 25K)

>Why do "journalists" get dibs on the demo?
"Journalists" are part of the marketing used to drum up some hype, spread the knowledge of the ip and thus drive up sales.
Devs get sales, the ""Journalist"" gets his scoop and if he does what is wanted of him; he keeps getting new games which makes him a bigger more "influential" """Journalist""".

>Arn't we the idiot paying customers, shouldn't we have dibs on the demo
Pure freeform word of mouth marketing is risky.

They'll show gameplay to easily impressed retards so they won't do any wrongthink.

animalism is pretty strong
>level 1 stuns
>level 2 can be spammed on bosses for extra damage while meleeing or just used once or twice on supernatural enemies for 40~ damage each
>level 3 kills a human
>level 4 kills a human and gives you their blood back
>level 5 stuns a group of enemies and lets you hit them without breaking the stun