It is your GOTY right?

It is your GOTY right?

Attached: Sekiro-Isshin-the-Sword-Saint-1212x682.jpg (1212x682, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6n1YMLoCnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>That isn't a Nintendo game? How dare you!

Attached: 1555225070341.jpg (640x723, 39K)

Yes. Only Bloodborne fags are in denial about it

gameplay is too boring for me

So far, yes.
It's hard to imagine another game being made today with such razor-sharp gameplay.

Attached: 1554046312559.png (750x730, 560K)

no, this is

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 58K)

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Attached: 1538535309130.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

youtube.com/watch?v=p6n1YMLoCnI

Why do people do this?

No since TLOU2 is finished development & is releasing this year

So far, yes
This year has been pretty fun
>Resident Evil
>DMC 5
>MK11
Im enjoying gaming this year
Hopefully Borderlands 3 dosen't jump on the "Forced Diversity" narrative

Attached: F5551B6E-16C7-4544-9F1C-B465C1B80EE5.jpg (1080x1195, 256K)

yes

Yes

Borderlands 3 will be full of forced outdated internet memes

How hasn't it when it was written by the literal cuck Anthony Burch? Serious question.

maybe

Look here, look listen...
Witcher 1 is probably the jankiest but yet enjoyable game ever.
And guess what. Get too close to a wall so that the camera would freak out and...it becomes transparent, not not ruin your view completely. It's that easy. Even a bunch of completely inexperienced Slavs got it right. Fromsoft cannot do it over a decade later.
I refuse to support this laziness further so this drags my rating of the game down to 7 at the very best.

Attached: witcher 2019-04-19 19-03-22-591.jpg (1600x900, 518K)

It shares it with RE2 and DMC5. Based fucking Japan.

Yes, it's also best combat i've ever seen to that moment.

you havent played a lot of games then?

Guitar Hero 2015 had more buttons to press while being the same game.

it's pretty good! hard to beat RE2 and DMCV and Travis Strikes Again tho. Definitely my top 4 so far

Na, fanboys killed the game for me. Can't even make a joke or a valid criticism about the game without niggers spamming "le GIT GUD LMAO XD"

also
>inb4 git gud
i've finished the game 3 times for each ending except shura which i am currently playing

It's not about buttons.
Combat just feels too good.

Levels are too easy
Bosses are too hard

I was thrilled when the final boss wasn't some monster or a literal dragon. Fighting the strongest dude in ashina after he died for being an old fuck and crawled out of the underworld after reclaiming his prime form was shinobi kino.
GOTY for gameplay alone

>hard
They are not.

From utterly BTFO

without question

Bloodborne and sekiro are my favorite FROM games though lol

As of now yeah. But from the look of things it's going to face some serious competition with all the upcoming games, so it's doubtful it'll stay my GotY.
The game is splendid though.

massive losers

seeing through walls in a dungeon crawler game is not a good design. not saying sekiro is one but the series sekiro takes most from is so of course they are inexperienced in that regard.

It was my GOTY on my first play through. Then once I put on Demon Bell and took off Kuro’s Charm it was my GOAT

Nah, the game was pretty good but the lore is uninteresting, the music is unmemorable, and there's no reason to replay it unless you want to fight the bad end bosses.

Having your camera spaz the fuck out in the middle of a fight is not good design either.

Idk I really liked it but I felt shallow when I finished it, like I played through 25% of a souls game or something.

Having walls become transparent when the camera gets trapped between them is always beter than not seeing shit
Also From had this annoying camera since DeS