Which race and class will you be come classic?

dwarf warrior reporting

Attached: 1509806416478.png (550x627, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wowclassicbis.com/
strawpoll.me/17803421
youtube.com/watch?v=YfMn7UfZzGc
lmgtfy.com/?q=wow classic beta datamining
youtube.com/watch?v=nG1-lu-2E24
youtube.com/watch?v=MU0jeCEmHz8
barrens.chat/images/maps/fullres/wow_classic_high_resolution_world_terrain_map_azeroth.png
youtube.com/watch?v=6PZFUpzpRE8&t=842s
youtube.com/watch?v=XbebjUYItKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmmm
troll mage
troll priest
orc warlock
orc warrior
tauren druid
ne druid
ne priest
dwarf priest
human warrior

one of these

Zandalari Troll Paladin

ahh.. i've been expecting you

Attached: houseandeedles3.jpg (1366x768, 181K)

Human Warrior

undead priest because I have minimal time to invest in the game and like the casting animations

Human/dwarf/gnome rogue

I still need to think about these racials. I plan to play both pve and pvp... seems like human is the sweet spot, because of perception for pvp and sword specialization for pve. Stoneform and escape artistan are so good for pvp, though...

Orc or Human warrior.
Will carry your asses to AQ40. Then you'll have to start carrying yourself as well.
Impale prot in raids, full arms/fury in PVP.
Will try to get Rectum as my name.

Either dwarf or human priest. Are dwarf racials really that much better than human? I’m already a Manlet in real life I don’t need to be one in my fantasy world

go dwarf
not only do you get the edge with stoneform against other rogues (perception as well, but you have to actually know you're about to get opened on while it's not the case with stoneform), but you can also get bleeds and poison off you to successfully re stealth when you still have deep wounds or serpent sting on you. also, YOU SEE FUCKING CHESTS ON THE MINIMAP, HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

night elf huntard
>shadowmeld and low level pet aiting

you get stoneform, and your race specific priest spell is fear ward which is amazing

Dead on arrival. Won't play.

Horde > Alliance
Shaman > Paladin
Fury > Prot
Deep resto is bad

I was thinking warlock, I prefer horde but apparently alliance warlocks are a novelty so that might be fun

The infamous uninstall wizard.

you've had this exact same thread like four hours ago
take it to fucking /vg/ already

Alliance warlocks are better in raids due to Blessing of Salvation making them better at eliminating aggro. However Horde Warlocks are the stuff of nightmares.

gnome mage
come @ me

>implying we all sit around on Yea Forums 24 hours a day like you

i'll be either a night elf priest or human warlock

Orc Warlock master race.

Kinda wana go human pally for the judgement set, big swords, and practically afk combat so I can play maplestory on the side.
But seeing the way allyfags behave in these threads is giving me second thoughts.

>keep yer feet undeground
what did he mean by this?

the same thing he meant by "wash your back"

Who else not going to play so they don’t ruin their lives?

what life?

Who else going to not play so they don’t salt the barren dirt where a life may grow

>no self control
get to work on yourself user
see you in azeroth

Attached: bfafag.jpg (1042x839, 180K)

Orc Shaman

orc lock or UD lock since UD zones are better

I understand what his post his getting at but what does his post count have to do with it?

>say goodbye to most of your classes
what did they mean by this?

Death Knight

I like the blood spec.

oh god YES let's all say goodbye to this, unironically. has this guy seriously never tried playing WOTLK on a private server and felt how much more fun and immersive it is?

Female gnome warrior.
My alt will be a female gnome warlock.
My farming alt will be a female gnome mage.
Eventually I will make a female gnome rogue twink.

it shows how pathetic of a person he is for posting on the fucking WoW forums of all things that much.

>classic wow
>death knight
what did he mean by this

Tauren Shaman or Dwarf Paladin

Attached: 1550061463712.jpg (600x837, 163K)

objectively patrician choices for each faction

Perception is still good because a rogue isn't always going to be able to kill you in an opener, and will eventually have to vanish. If you use it then and prevent a reopener, they're fucked.

Highmountain Fury Warrior

Orc Shaman

I played human mage back when I played vanilla. But I am wanting to play undead. I want to do pve stuff and I know they are a shit race for anything pve but seems like most fun.

Dunno what class yet.

Human priest I know shadows not really viable I hear due to the mans cost but I’d like to try it out if healing doesn’t work out for me the first time

Attached: 472C50D5-95BE-47AA-8CB0-D838BA4F19BB.png (462x347, 266K)

>mans cost
Gay.

Dwarf Priest

Attached: 6e8734dfe00c1b1d-2048x1024[1].jpg (2048x1024, 265K)

My homeboy
Used to play female gnome warrior

Horde is easy mode travel. Alliance is easy mode raiding.
Shamans are great offensive off heals
Paladins are great defensive off heals
Rage mechanics are unknown and guessed by private servers so chances are we're getting dodgy estimates on just how good fury tanks actually are. Same goes for DPS.
Deep resto gives you additional mana sustain. Of course there's a time where you may want to change this out and roll with other talents later on but while you're progressing and don't have good gear why would you give up aoe mana burst? It's like handing everyone a mana potion.

>However Horde Warlocks are the stuff of nightmares.
How so?

undead mage is a fine choice for both pvp and pve
works both solo and in groups & raids.

>Immersive
Wotlk was the beginning of removing immersion. Also see posts of people playing x class so they can afk and do other shit. So immersive.

Honestly thought about doing the exact same thing.

Everything I've seen says they have shit racials and troll is preferential especially for casters given their berserker.

Bros i cant decide kew t undead female priest or kew t gnome female mage?

Gonna main either a dwarf or nelf priest. I haven't decided wether I value fear ward+desperate prayer more than the female nelf animations and looks yet.

Both get the instant heal which is good. 5% spirit is pretty much useless and human racial isn't all that amazing. Feedback costs too much mana to be useful and fear ward is amazing in everything. At least you aren't a night elf if you roll a human.

Attached: 1552639431706[1].gif (320x240, 1.82M)

Shadow is only viable in like fucking AQ40/T2 onwards. And no ones really gonna be willing to bring you along for raids anyway to get all this amazing dps gear. I feel kinda sorry for people practising shadow spec on pvp private servers. They have no idea how rare successful shadow priests are.

don't talk when you're clueless pls
perception won't do jackshit against rogues in vanish, the enhanced stealth effect is just too strong. don't care about pservers, this is how it was in vanilla. also no rogue is gonna leave gaps, you either get blinded after the stuns or he will just rupture and run out of range for a re-stealth

>wotf
>shit

fuck off wotlk was goat

Dwarf priest is still better Stoneform is too invaluable to pass up

Yeah but for pve though.

never played a mage in classic but i think im gonna start with mage to farm gold to gear up a more fun class

Undead female. Undead in general have pretty cool animations.

me and few friends will make a raiding guild and we won't allow any non meta dps classes

how does this make you feel?

Attached: 1554689838865.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Whoever told you that is a retard. WOTF is amazing. Berserker costs mana to use and do you really wanna wait until you're 40% HP on a fucking mage of all things to start making good use out of the spell haste bonus (it's based on your health. 10-30% with the 30% only coming at 40% HP)

You get feared in PvE. Raids have wiped because someone was feared and ran into a pack of mobs.

saying goodbye to goblin pussy is the only one that's truly a sacrifice

on certain fights it's legit - like nefarion

Human or Orc Warlock.
I really want to go Orc but I haven't found a good guild to go into launch with. I've found an Ally guild with a lot of laid back players who are also autistic theory crafters with tons of time to play. But goddamn Humans are not that cool and not that good in PvP, but fuck Gnomes.

Attached: imagev1e1d61617c901b2d271a1c258cb69a224-ck258klbl7or82ykhq2_t460.jpg (460x345, 26K)

Good point!

Dwarf hPala or Tauren rSham

Attached: 1550009280074.gif (500x485, 1.6M)

>Play on Henhouse
>The amount of faggots using every cheesy trick in the book to reset fights and heal to full health gets to me and makes me not wanan play WoW
I know I should probably avoid PVP servers with clowns that think they're gonna be able to pull off FD frost trapping you 4-5 times every fight, rogues popping blind off cooldown, restealthing, sapping and using expensive food to heal up before you come out of sap and doing this like 2-3 times every duel. I just can't find any other way to scratch the itch to play and it usually just puts me off wanting to play cause like the glaring bullshit in a 100% cooldowns scenario becomes obvious.

female nelf hunter of course

Tauren bear druid
I'm the GM's gf so you better believe I'm tanking.

Also just a general point here but cannibalism is pretty nice to have in a pinch too.

I've seen a few people say this. Top tier choices desu. Consider ele/resto later on though once you've got some decent gear. You shit on people.

i wanna play a shadow priest, am i gonna get shat on or nah

you GO girl!!

Attached: JUST.png (925x581, 318K)

>Playing Alliance
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>feared Into mobs
WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?!

I have dueled shadow priests in T2/ZG extensively as a ele/resto shaman and they manage to shit on me purely through virtue of having more mana pretty often. Like while you're sitting there spamming purge to get rid of the shield they keep putting up they're expending globals to shit damage on you. Earthshock, they're mind flaying like 2 seconds later again. They're cancer but really it's just one of those things where you're not gonna actually get to pull this off until all the contents on farm and no one else wants the DPS gear you're drooling over. They're dog shit at raiding, same with ele shaman.

NO
SHOES

>Eye?
What the fuck kind of question is that?

It's hard to decide

Nostalgia tells me to go dwarf paladin all over again, but I really don't feel think I want to go back to being a buffbot in a dress...

not to mention being completely worthless when it comes to making money

>They're dog shit at raiding, same with ele shaman.
ya that's what i was hoping to not hear, i'm not really interested in pvp content and i wanted to dive into pve everything. i always see the need for at least one shadow priest in a raid though so i might just stick with it

Imagine being hyped for a game that has been theorycrafted since 2004 lmao

Go back to the nost general

thats literally exactly what /vg/ is for

Just keep in mind you're a shadow weaving bot and you're still gonna be low priority on any dps gear.

>go back to the nost general
>nost general
>nost
user...

wowclassicbis.com/

LMAO

What's the point? Here's your bis list.

Also

>BiS holy paladin head is a cloth

Nice game

Attached: 1544522226665.jpg (261x261, 25K)

>WOTLK
You almost managed to make a coherent point but then you ruined it by praising a clearly inferior game version. WotLK was the point when WoW started to go downhill: heroic dungeons were casualized, cross-realm LFG system detroyed the remaining server communities, naxx was the first babby-tier raid and ToC was a total fucking disgrace. 1 Good raid tier and 2 decent arena seasons werent nearly enough to salvage the expansion.

Because theyre either orcs with the bullshit stun resist or undead with the bullshit WOTF

Nah, he's got a good point that even the beginning of the end is still vastly superior to the current product.

Yes... Yes... Paladins are useless for making money... Wait what?
They can aoe farm real well

Reminder Yea Forums is a retail board.

>please give me linear clearly-tiered itemization with direct upgrades based purely on item level and balanced stat-pools with no trade-offs.

Also classic "BiS" has several different viable alternatives for every given slot, with very few exceptions (like feral druids).

Attached: 1349076830102.jpg (323x454, 120K)

Gnome mage engineer reporting in. selling portals pst

just hide the thread if you don't like it you manbaby

*fetches the gas*

orc or undead warlock

How do I git gud at tanking?

Male Human Paladin

Attached: 1550710016868.jpg (888x894, 236K)

Attached: cowhunt.jpg (1366x768, 224K)

What happens if I buy a subscription with a free trial, do I cap at 60? Pls answer

Kind of want to go Tauren Shaman but I intend to do BGs like a mother fucker on the PvE server and Orc stun is just so good.

Unless of course BGs are like 4 months down the pipe in which case I'll definitely go PvP server.

strawpoll.me/17803421

Attached: god damn it k.jpg (1280x1825, 553K)

Literally just be willing to sit in as a tank any time you do dungeons. You need the practise. It's no shock if you forego tanking for 60 levels and you're shit at it end game. You have to just put the time in to get familiar with holding threat, pulling appropriately, your rotation, your cooldowns.

BGs are more than likely gonna be like 6 months down the line if the original release dates were anything to go off of. Keep in mind Phase is just the honor system and that could easily be 3 months from release. Just play a PVP server. Also don't doubt the strength of tauren's 5% HP and war stomp. They're amazing for Shamans. I've had so many clutch situations as a result of those two. Just imagine how disruptive a Shaman is with grenades, earth shock, grounding totems AND an aoe stun on top of that.

Attached: 1532873736037.jpg (2544x4000, 800K)

It's a psychological thing. You build up so much stuff that you become convinced that you need that stuff, even if it really does not spark joy.

Attached: kondo.jpg (750x553, 49K)

>Classic will have a new expansions
>skips bc, the first one will be a re-tuned WOTLK.
>Blizzard learns from their fuck ups with other expansions and story line fuckery
>Classic becomes the new canon

source

i wish this was true

Attached: 1357244552649.jpg (1055x860, 59K)

Honestly the end of vanilla gives us an undead invasion. WOTLK made a lot more sense to explore next and I would've rathered an expansion of Azeroth first as opposed to going to other worlds. Also, they should have never put LFG or flying mounts into the game. Remove these and you're looking at a decent version of wotlk already.

>have to go to the army in July
>cant play Classic at launch
It's not fair bros I want to come home

Attached: angry wojak.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>he fell for the army meme
enjoy fighting israel's wars I guess.

LFG saved the game

No it just saved the game for insufferable zoomers who are so fucking unlikeable that they need a fresh set of faces to play with each time they decide to log on because they're incapable of making any friends when they act like such faggots all the time.

Just go MIA bro

Who wants to make friends on a fucking game? The whole point is to progress, LFG is a godsend for that.

I'm going to play waiting for TBC

Attached: pure TBC soul.jpg (761x773, 111K)

pandaren mistwalker

>tfw secretly hoping that beta thing means we might get Classic sooner than July

God damn it I just want a date so I can throw down the 80 hour PTO gauntlet.

Attached: 1550424385843.jpg (836x1000, 265K)

>Who wants to make friends on a fucking game?
The genre is literally designed around social interaction. It all went wrong for MMOs when LFG started getting pushed as the norm. Just look at how cancer CSGO, DOTA, LoL and TF2's communities are among many others. All thanks to the fact that LFG killed all sense of community and all the cunts in the game get to act unmoderated and are guaranteed a chance to play regardless of how garbage they are in skill or as a person.

This is why we have gas chambers.

Attached: 1555675056276.png (324x555, 275K)

This seems very counter-productive to Classic in general.

>WOTLK
you are why wow sucks now

Well not really. It's no surprise that they fucked up over the years. I think fans of the game would appreciate them learning from those mistakes and giving us a better product going forward. Current retail WoW is too far gone to fix. Starting from scratch, however...

>Who wants to make friends on a fucking game?
Human beings, you fucking idiot. WoW/MMOs were all about socializing. That was what made it NOT the mindless skinner box thay all of these morons who didn't play tar the game with.

>he pretends wotlk isn't good
don't play classic, no one wants you there

Blizzard will never, ever do this. They are slowly realizing the game play is becoming stale, but they are far too proud to admit they fucked up the story.

Don't expect classic to be like 07 Runescape, where they add new additions in keeping with the original Runescape look and feel. Its going to be 1.12 patched for two years of gameplay, after which they'll add a TBC server with free transfers if you want to migrate over.

Wrath was the beginning of the end. It, like TBC and Cata, are awash with problems with can be fixable. But don't for one second pretend Wrath was good enough to be seen as "golden age WoW".

Wanding with undead is the ideal peak of animation.

Just you wait for F2P Overwatch. After it, it's gonna be a snowball.

>Classic WoW 1.14 hits a few months after Phase 6
>No raid content for the time being, instead the patch focuses on other things
>More BGs released
>Loot table adds in more gear to make off-specs like elemental, enhancement, retri, feral and so on more viable in the end game
>Story focused quests start coming out for end game players
>The quests involve undoing the fuck ups that lead to all the shitty lore decisions in later expansions
>1.15 is a new raid tier
>It unlocks Northrend
Would you like this?

It isn't. It picked up the water for TBC's flying mounts and accelerated the destruction of all that made the game great. It was the start point for 75% of the shit we complain about today. Fuck off, zoomer. If you didn't kill at least 2 pre-TBC raid bosses you are a newfag and dont know what you're talking about.

Gnome female. Undead female for rogues only for that 2 hander crit animation.
>all animations in retail are streamlined into classes rather than races
Fucking sucks. I miss the 2 hander polearm/staff crit animation for male Draenei the most.

>If you didn't kill at least 2 pre-TBC raid bosses you are a newfag and dont know what you're talking about
yikes go have kids you 30+ year old retard

Why is it convincing me i want classic more?

>Northrend
More like Outland. Hellfire Peninsula was already in the files.

Troll priest and human mage
Troll shaman and nelf priest

Which one?

No.

>literally "have sex"
project your insecurities some more.

I kinda want to play this game for the first time. Seems like I missed out a decade ago.

Undead Warlock.

Thank you for proving my point, you flossing faggot. This game isn't for you. You're welcome to join. But you will ALWAYS be a tourist in OUR homeworld.

show me where i projected anything. btw have sex

>Troll Shaman
Berserking really isn't as good as it sounds on paper and it costs a chunk of mana to use which is not something ele or resto appreciates.
>Nelf Priest
They have the worst racials for priests on Alliance.
>Troll Priest
Decent racial, they get like lightning shield for priests which can be decent for shadow priests. Though I'd personally rather just take Devouring Plague.
>Human Mage
Pretty alright, perceptions nice I suppose for PVP. Rest is pretty irrelevant.

dwarf hunter, human rogue or gnome warlock I cant decide

Attached: 1546792353346.jpg (591x720, 58K)

>Loot table adds in more gear to make off-specs like elemental, enhancement, retri, feral and so on more viable in the end game
You can't actually really do this without completely shitcanning pvp "balance". Because the pvp is actually literally balanced around everyone using every, or at least most consumables available to them. There's a reason why all the odd trinkets, set bonuses and temp buffs were completely removed from the game when it went le esports with arena.

So if you want to add new gear for the off-specs, you need to also remove all that stuff from the game. But if you remove all of it from the game, you also need to buff half the specs and nerf all the raids.

>this game isn't for me because you seethe over a few shitty details from wotlk that were vastly accelerated in cataclysm
have sex

I'm not even him. You just seem like a sexually frustrated teenager.

I don't really care about racials, just how characters look and roleplaying.

>literally proving his point by suggesting wrath added shitty details which Cata increased tenfold
oof

>i'm not him
>also, i am actually him

That's not Classic.

gave me a chuckle

BROS I need a fellow NEET to play as a team warrior/healer with. I'm happy to be either warrior or paladin. warriors are useless on their own in the world. i'm decidedly Alliance but am open to Horde (in which case i'll go woyer). if you wanna go hard, a pair of neets (particularly tank/healer) can get groups ultra quick, grind gold through DM jumpies and strath live orb runs, as well as do fun wpvp together. drop a steam or discord if u up for bein neet frens, also EU

Attached: wc3 knight.png (2000x2367, 1.36M)

i never negated that, i told him to have children for something else he said. l2r

>warrior
can't wait

Attached: Capture.png (323x299, 11K)

You're kind of a retard. So let me break it down for you. I'm not this poster

lol retard

>11dps
god what a turd

Horde or alliance?

I want to play horde because it's what I used to play and I want to be proud of being a Sylvanas waifufag again.
But I don't trust modern horde players and I've started the alliance and their lack of orcs.

You're the kind of sperg that posts here specifically so your history of dumb opinion pieces doesn't get attached to your identity.

>not Dark Edge of Insanity

Human rogue

mage or lock
human or undead

it will probably take me hours to finally decide
help

HAHA embarrassing projection

>oh no he called me out
>UHHH PROJECTION
neck yourself

It isn't for you because you apparently lack an IQ above 85 and can't grasp basic reasoning.

any good tbcprivs?

>makes up imaginary lore based on nothing because he's a seething feme brain
>that's weird bro sounds like it might be relevant to you though
>NO U
the absolute state of Yea Forums

Sunwell or Netherwing probably your best bet.

>Alt WoW timeline for after Classic
>This time we get meme races added instead of the traditional expansion ones
>Desolace Centaur Neutrals like Pandaren (Rep locked until you do that hellish Vanilla quest line for comedy)
>Naga Horde
>Broken Draenei Alliance

Attached: Dragon's Dogma.jpg (1600x1000, 77K)

Human Retribution Paladin
100% solo/pvp
Never setting foot in a dungeon, never joining a guild
Oldschool MMO style

ITS THE JOURNEY NOT THE DESTINATION

I had both but used spinal reaver mainly in AV.

Attached: 12435.png (319x299, 11K)

So the beta is using 1.12 itemization, any news if that's how it will be in the final version?

>not the nicker

>that absolute incoherence
are you canadian or just as retarded as I initially estimated?

Attached: 1555355881534.jpg (1163x988, 125K)

pvp items are confirmed 1.12
pretty fat chance pve items will as well

>Never setting foot in a dungeon, never joining a guild
you just nuked 50% of your journey, retard

[Dirge]

you must have poor reading comprehension, where is your tard wrangler?

>centaur
>naga
Well done for suggesting two races which wouldn't join either faction or ones which wouldn't work with most armors and mounts.
>Broken
I'm still pissed at the Draenei retcon. I can maybe warrant a compromise and Alliance get a Lost one/Broken hybrid, like Akama, but straight up giving them Eredar was a mistake.
Even the female Draenei porn can't make me less mad.

>falling for the gear grind meme
You are the reason MMOs turned to shit

[The Nicker]

human warr PROT tank

>dungeons, raiding and guilds is about gear exclusively
I mean, that's part of it, but jesus christ are you a lobotomite if you think that's all there is to it or if it's even the main reason. If you could solo all dungeons, no one would give a fuck about them. It's about teamwork. Overcoming challenges with others as one part of a working whole. With gear simply as the material reward for the effort.

>lol we're space Paladins, you also have Paladins! lets be friends!

Christ Draenei had the shittest intro i've ever seen. At least Blood Elves had some coherent story for why they joined the Horde (even though I dont agree with that either)

I think he's at your house right now.

Yeah, WoW was your first MMO. We get it

Gnome Warlock master class and race mix

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>But you will ALWAYS be a tourist in OUR homeworld.

Posts that you can smell

Attached: 1555645573244m.jpg (1024x577, 94K)

How do I build an Arcane Mage classicbros?

Attached: 1548816905096.gif (374x384, 1.41M)

31-0-20
though people will still refer to you as "a frost mage" and frostbolt is your main spell

Night Elf Priest

Attached: 1555349013347.jpg (809x987, 77K)

Attached: fact.png (714x799, 847K)

First, you put a few points Arcane, up to 31 depending on your build. Then you put the rest in Frost, cast Frost spells and call yourself a Frost Mage.

Right. I think it would be more fun with 1.12 items, to be honest. DM not being on release means you can't get superior items straight away but some of the early stat distribution was sucky.

Also, I wonder how they'll handle Talisman, will it be 1 per server as it was on Elysium? Can't tell if someone ever managed to get it.

Actually, Galaxy was. Even if WoW was,
what in the everloving fuck makes that relevant? I don't care if some older, shittier MMO handled itself differently. I was responding to your asinine assertion that dungeons and guilds in WoW are about loot grinds. That's the shallowest, most experience-devoid analysis one could have.

Only on Twin Emps.

Not that anyone here has ever experienced that meme comedy fight legitimately with a Lock Tank.

>your raid leader will never yell at everyone to take off all their AoE abilities from the bar because people keep trying to get dat top DEE PEE ESS and using them and aggroing the fucking neutral rape bugs in the room

Attached: SWARTHY SUCCUBI DON'T SKIP LEG DAY, YOU BRING GREAT DISHONOR TO THIS GYM.png (1300x1148, 623K)

Smell the objective truth? Seethe more, tranny.

Where/how can I find info/screenshots from the dataminers digging through the beta client?

The classic wow reddit mods are in SHUT IT DOWN MODE for some gay reason, and most twitter hobbyist archivists are gay about it and choose to be "respectful" aka bending over and slurping up blizz cock

>Horde is cooler, races are interesting, has better identity
>Alliance is comfier

I can't decide bros.

I can't decide.

Attached: 1482522586729.jpg (567x437, 35K)

I can sorta, tdk of shadowsong, we used a lock tank to varying degrees of success. Jacques was too busy being drunk off his ass to do it right most of the time so we struggled for a while. I can say however I hunter tanked huhuran and that was a blast.

shadow tanking is unironically overpowered when solo farming lashers in dire maul and that one boss in naxx.

human warrior

I agree. Gearing as caster with garbage itemization at launch was horrible on nost/ely

>Smell the objective truth? Seethe more, tranny.

Attached: GweTRhJ.jpg (572x845, 132K)

What do the pleb non mage / warlock classes even farm for their epic mount?

I remember solo farming ZG Crocodiles as a Mage and making mad dosh of the rep tokens and other shit.

Attached: 1551035488441.png (848x950, 688K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YfMn7UfZzGc

you know the correct choice user, dont fight it

Why are people replying to this obvious pajeet shilling about some random shitty dead game every single fucking day?

Nobody cares about this garbage anymore. This game is irrelevant. Fuck off.

Attached: c01ce718cd76d403864b4205f07212e31ce14ac59dacd4a33c1612805a627b5f.jpg (164x251, 14K)

REPLY TO ME REEEEEE WHERE CAN I FIND DATA DUMPS REEEEEEE

have sex

Copper and earthroot, I shit you not. Most servers, especially in the first month or so, well have a stack of each go for 50s-1g+. A week or so of farming the newbie zones and you have your mount.

lmgtfy.com/?q=wow classic beta datamining

it's "keep your feet on the ground" not underground you walnut

>have sex

Attached: 1515845639919.jpg (349x472, 31K)

have sex

>HAEDARE
Is this Dwarvish for nigger or something?

Attached: 1555164113799.png (716x635, 662K)

can't wait for all the warlock exclusive secret farms. I'll be camping outside mount hyjal enslaving demons for world epics and felcloth. selling mara runs will probably pay for my epic mount.

Night Elf Male Warrior Fury

Absolute kino race and class combo

the privs average at about 75-1 per copper stack in perpetuity. I know more people means more supply, but it also means more demand, no?

>tfw despite starting in 2004 you never got a character to 60
I had a bunch of 20-40 alts and one 58 by the time TBC came out. I just ran out of quests and never really felt like grinding so I just made alts or did PvP.

Attached: Sad,Little_Nanoha.jpg (602x451, 62K)

Human Mage and Orc Warrior

Princess/Gizlock/Rotgrip: Warlock, Hunter, Druid
DM East lashers: Warlock, Mage, Druid, Priest
DM East duo/trio jumpies: literally anyone
DM East satyrs: warlock
DM Tribute: Hunter, Druid
SM herbs: rogue/druid
Devilsaurs: any class who can solo them

That's pretty much it.

>we
>our
>us
Why does this post oozes with (((shilling)))?

What is going on in these threads that are being constantly posted and artificially kept alive, every single fucking day?

Attached: 1520403798168.jpg (750x738, 90K)

What you are not taking into account is laziness. People would rather buy that shit off the ah then go out and farm it themselves. Due to this demand will always be higher then supply so the period you can make a profit for it stays for much longer then say thorium, sungrass, or dreamfoil

Did you actually look at any results from tha tgoogle search lol?

Wowhead, twitter, and all the random blogs are all saying "dont dig too deep guys "

i just got my first gf. this complicates my opportunities with classic wow

I started in jan 2006. I never got close to 60. I mostly walljumped around out of bounds and did dungeons with other people because i hated solo grinding. I also loved world pvp and would rather fight people my level than do anything else

I'm leaning towards Orc Warlock since I've played so much Undead in my time. Really hope I get into a chill raiding guild and don't commit too much of my time to the game. Luckily I think I might actually be able to do some of the grinding at work during the downtime in winters which should help my social life.

women don't like it when you're clingy

yeah but doesnt that work to my point that your estimate was too low?

huh? lol

>not having gf that likes videogames and wow

You never 'run out of quests' you just run out of the easy to find/ easy to get to quests. Between 35-45 you were forced to either grind, or goto the hinterlands, feralas, felwood ect. Dont feel bad though, those levels suck for every class, and i only had two 60s in vanilla and the rest were 20 or less.

>LOL GUYS GOTTA THE MISSUS FIRST XDDD

If this is actually your relationship with your gf then she doesnt have any respect for you. If you tell her this game means alot to you and her response is to try to tear you down and bitch at you then you're a beta loser and she's probably cheating on you

You do run out of quests in the 50-60 gring, you retarded zoomer.

It does, which is why the + is there, I lowball it because I dont want anons knowing i got 5g or more at times from partial stacks therefore enticing more anons to farm like I did.

Was it really so hard for the broken Draenei to just say
>Illidan’s gone batshit, we need someone to have our back, but since those no shoes niggers made a spirited attempt at genociding us, lets go alliance
No need for dolled up spess goats

>artificially
>shilling
wow was the most popular game in the world for many years.
vanilla was a literal revolution in vidya. it influenced virtually every other game released afterwards. It was most 25-35 year olds' first MMO. Why the fuck do you think that daily threads a mere few months before the rerelease of that game have to be pushed by fagdivision and can't be the result of millions of turboautists who are genuinely excited? This is vanilla wow, you dumb fucking nigger. This isn't some random MOBA nobody's ever heard of.

>caring about what women think
it's no wonder you're a virgin.

no experience with that but i did tank the demon hunter guy, Kael's fire bitch and Illidan in TBC.
It was a blast.

broken draenei are gross and the alliance is the beautiful faction. FACT.

If horde: Orc Warlock

If Alliance: Dwarven Paladin

Depends what faction my friend goes.

No, you dont child. You goto eastern plagulands, silithus, and winterspring. If those still arent enough then you skipped most or all of felwood, burning steps, and western plaguelands. Please stop talking about what you know nothing of.

i didn't get to pick one with that configuration

i think there's a compromise. i work 10 hours a day and work out 4 days a week, so i do need and want to dedicate a fair amount of actual my free time with her. i also want to play wow classic, but the priorities in my life have also changed a lot compared to 2005

WHAT FACTION IS BETTER FOR PVP?
ALLIANCE OR HORDE?

Attached: 1540186239281.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

he's under 18 so he is completely ignorant of what vanilla wow did to the world.

you're a virgin because you don't know how to act like a man around women.

Horde bc undead

Horde bc orc

not him but my experience was that i ran out of available quests at level 58 last i played on a private server

Why yes, I play an undead rogue. How did you know?

Attached: gigachad.png (988x1190, 462K)

golly gee I wan't wait to PvP in classic
oh wait

That's a dwarf paladin if i've ever seen one.

Based Alex DESTROYING betafags and youtubefags

Attached: alx.jpg (1069x589, 93K)

>listening to women
>acting like a man
Pick one.

At that point you could ding 60 in 3 days of moderate dungeoneering/grinding. I would still say you fucked up somewhere and missed a batch of quests in your 30-50 stretch. There's just no way anyone could exhaust the game of quests unless they had a list of every single one and deliberately checked each off.

Dwarf holy Paladin
I will be role playing Dwarf Cleric from D&D

Attached: 1.png (688x430, 468K)

you're a virgin retard if you're clingy toward women and that's a fact

Thats part of the problem. All the private servers had to 'best guess' most of the important data including but not limited to spawn rates for mobs and resources, quest xp, and armor calcs. In vanilla the leveling had its humps and certainly was not smooth, but if you did the majority or all of the quests from one zone to the next then grinding was not necessary.

Daily reminder that sacrificing your preference for race/class/spec because some rando user who didn't even play original vanilla told you to fuck off is beyond virgin status.

Pick what you want, play the game and enjoy it. You can raid up to AQ40 with any spec, and even through naxx with almost every spec in the game. You can PvP with every single spec, including a lot of hybrid specs. Don't let some virgin who claims to be a minmaxer but never even played actual vanilla dissuade you.

Be the chad you were destined to be.

Attached: virgin minmaxer.png (2518x1024, 264K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nG1-lu-2E24

he really is the great white hope

Who?

this is perfect

try that irl and see what happens

Attached: bigboy_vanilla.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I guess a good benefit of them using the Legion client with Classic is all the sudden rates and whatnot will be working properly. Since the game already has all the correct info and they are just swapping in Classic assets.

I'll just kite him
He's to stupid to catch up anyway :v)

what even is there to do in classic after you hit 60
PvP scene will be DOA
grinding isn't fun
farming dungeons will be hellish with absolutely none of the dungeon QOL added over the ages
raids are easy and tedious

>Legion has the same numbers as Classic, it's just a matter of swapping models.
yikes and oof-pilled

>if you don't listen to women you're a virgin
Are you even reading what you're posting or is this just the normal diarrhea that keeps constantly pouring out of your head?

>He's to stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=MU0jeCEmHz8
he was always /ourguy/

>and then he, pffftt, he said... wait for it
>he said he wanted PAYING for tanking
>no, seriously, I'm not bullshitting!

Attached: 1411362757282.jpg (640x516, 53K)

virgin detected

based ESL retard

maybe post the proper fucking lvl 60 versions then

Joke's on you, blisshart can't possibly afford any shills
At best, they'll hand out beta access to some streamers and let them do it for free

Male Gnome Mage Engineer and Tailor master race reporting in.

>PvP scene will be DOA
The race to 14 will be something that breaks servers.
>grinding isn't fun
not a goblin i see, sucks for you i guess.
>farming dungeons will be hellish with absolutely none of the dungeon QOL added over the ages
no summon stones, no group finder, no instant tele, ah man what ever will we do. Oh i know talk to some fucking people with your nonexistant social skills and make a group
>raids are easy and tedious
ok this one actually has legs to stand on. mc is a cake walk and the only thing making it hard is getting 40 retards to do what they are supposed to when they are supposed to. bwl always sucks at the start too. zg/aq/nax will be where it gets fun.

this but unironically

You sure got me man
i forgot a "o" how will i ever recover...
Stupid Youtube ESL

>paladins don't even get to choose spec
top kek

anyway I will just play and use whatever I like.

If you're going to call others stupid, proofread your post, fag. Don't blame me for pointing out how retarded and auto-BTFOing that is.

Oh god, you seriously think it's going to happen

Attached: 1494006237640.gif (800x352, 2.74M)

Race to 14 won't be until P2 and it will be a DK shitfest.

You're such a sped
Defend that youtuber and make sure your zoomer ass donate to a literal man child that screams at the top of his lungs
You know for the lulz haha right.

Attached: 1510624737457.png (400x551, 127K)

Arcane mage should've been a tank spec.
Don't @ me you know it's true.

Troll warrior. I've been theorycrafting for weeks and have found the troll racial to be the most effective racial for warriors.

>DK

Attached: 1363582790327.gif (300x169, 1.88M)

R.I.P

DHK

drift kings are pretty good in pvp, but they arent OP

based

Attached: chad gnome warrior.jpg (1600x1200, 448K)

he means dishonorable kills retard

>have to go to the army in July
>have to
You in korea or somethin son? If so I am sorry.

Kill the father, fuck the mother. Let's take things back to its roots.

Attached: Wow.jpg (960x720, 159K)

My apologies, and you are not wrong.

People that play races below 5 foot in game are below 5 foot in real life.
You can't disprove this because it's pure fact.

Attached: 1531589609526.png (971x720, 654K)

I've been fighting zoomers throughout this thread, retard. Alex is the ONLY content creator who actually calls Actiblizz out on all its bullshit and is based as hell vis-a-vis the egalitarian faggotry that destroyed WoW in the first place in the form of welfare epics/raids. He is the archetypical classic bro, and to the extent that they deviate from his philosophy on Classic, they will ruin it.

>6'4''
>main dwarf
user you poor manlet.

Gonna roll a male human Rogue named Chad. Not gonna join a guild ever just going to spend all my time ganking Horde lowbies in the Barrens

>Muh BASED streamer!
Zoomers are so easy to spot

Would 10000% support this retcon and not give a fuck.
The events of TBC follow no particular logic. It is hamfisted "original" storytelling. It is not wrapping up the stories of Illidan, Kael'thas, or Lady Vashj in any particularly logical manner.
Following the events of Naxxramas, the mortals should have CERTAINLY turned their attention to Northrend.
The Blood Elves would be naturally contacted once more and could either dual faction or serve only the Alliance.
Ogres could be brought into the Horde if BE were exclusive to Alliance.
Anub'Arak could get the fucking raid he deserves.

I bet you like to think that when your 4'6" ass is pretending
It's okay to pretend to be human when you're that short

And I spotted the bandwagoning tourist who thinks parroting memes NPC style will make him fit in. I've actually defended my position and you do nothing but
>have sex
tier waffling

He's a Trump supporter

>bandwagoning tourist
Projection is a easy thing to spot as well.
Zoomers need not reply to this thread.

Only manlets are so insecure about their heights that they would pass up that glorious Dwarven beard and girth. I bet you're some 5'11.99" fucker whose convinced himself he's not a manlet.

Attached: d8d.jpg (615x750, 64K)

Statistically, there are more people who have played a dwarf than there are men shorter than 5 feet in countries with internet access.

Yeah yeah keep saying it maybe one of the early summerfags will respect you.

Female Night Elf Rogue

runescape did classic better, the #nochanges damage has already been made and classic WoW will stagnate in record time, only able to keep up 3-4 realms up
blizzard already knows this and that's why they cost-cut as much of it as possible (say hello to no GMs because that's too expensive for the pitiful money this minor project will bring us)

Hit a nerve huh short stop?
>Source: My Ass

If this is how you cope with being under 6 foot 1 I genuinely feel sorry for you.

>MUH BASED STREAMER REEE STOP MAKING FUN OF HIM!
>NOW I'LL GO DONATE AND JERK OFF HOW BASED HE REALLY IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!
How pathetic are you? Zoomers are all so spastic they have to cling to anything and when you poke them for enjoying that stupid thing they freak out the most.
You outed yourself long ago and now are projecting all your insecurities at me.
Shoo Shoo Zoom Zoom.

>0 percentile
Men that short aren't even a noticeable demographic.

Attached: Untitled.png (804x729, 61K)

>Make shit up
>C-COPE
Small in size and brain

>The same transsexuals who attentionwhore in these threads WILL sneak into our guilds and pretend to be girls just to ruin the entire guilds camraderie with manufactured e-drama.

Attached: wojak 2.png (400x416, 161K)

Either male warrior or return to my old BC days and play as female night elf huntard.

>literally just text-reeing him a zoomer
get help. you come off as unhinged and also a little dumb

I wish I had troll paladins in classic

Whoa really great comeback retard
Run along back to your youtuber now and make sure that you give him more of daddies money zoom zoom

6'7 gnome player here

skate fast eat ass

I think it's a clown game.

this

I'll be playing "wait until people start getting banned really unjustly for shit they didn't even do, or which wasn't their fault, or which other people are doing without so much as a warning". Followed by playing "Grab screenshots and make a montage", followed by "Forward it to Blizzard to tell them exactly why Wow classic and Overwatch are failing".

then stop giving women attention, you fucking moron.

ryan?

Just make it clear that there's no loot favoritism for any reason
The trojan horses are in it for attention, and loot is the main outlet for it.

but muh dick

You have yet to make a point while your opponent has. All you've done is call him a zoomer and say he donates to his streams. You haven't said fuck all. Some dude clowned your ironic stupidity and you turned into a gigafaggot over it. You didn't win this lmoa

Men are just begging to be scammed

>Make shit up
Sorry, was my number too high? You said 5 foot instead of 6 foot so you must be in the 5 foot range. Since you'd want to be included above the cutoff, you'd obviously design a cutoff that you're on the favorable side of. Should I have said 5 foot 1 instead? I bet that guess is closer.

i didn't say you should become a celibate, i said stop giving them attention.

Attention whores get the boot.
White knights get the boot.

why did the shills stop posting on that thread? is blizzard so desperate that they need to have 2 wow threads on top all the time?

Run back to Youtube zoom zoom no one cares about your favorite autist here

>males who pay mmos
>"men"

>Sorry, was my number too high?
Too high for you that is. I'm sure you're more 5'1" like your short temper.

>what is smash
fuck off faggot

Male human warrior
Prot only
Sword and board

Let's roll.

There's nothing wrong with being a "manlet", my height starts with a 4 and it was never a problem to me

the literal i don't want any one having fun guy.

Pretty much, just join a guild that isn't obsessed with hardcore world-first (in a decade old game) progression, become friends with officers. Get a reputation for being friendly, reliable and not being a drama queen, and you can raid with whatever race/class/spec you want.

>short temper
My words don't come off as angry, user. I'm not the one throwing out insults and vulgar language. Are you sure you don't have a persecution/napolean complex?

>no enhancement

Attached: 19.jpg (480x480, 30K)

What's it like being that tall?

the goyim know, shut it down

Attached: 1405892567647.jpg (400x533, 36K)

Nah you're mad as fuck.
I'm correct about you being short and you replying over and over trying to defend your short size while trying to be on the offensive is cute.
So don't get short with me fordo blame god.

JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS

No one answered my question; can I run vanilla wow in 4K ?

Attached: ZGbosses.jpg (1681x800, 457K)

Who /combatswords/ here

Rise up wannabe warriors

>you replying over and over while trying to be on the offensive is cute.
If you're then you have more replies in this thread than I do.

>tfw I used to chill out in the uninstanced ZG a lot in vanilla.
Shit was so fucking comfy.

Cope shorty

Human Warrior reporting for duty.

I'm not sure between swords and daggers, the latter have worse dps but you dont have to worry about getting swords.

he's probably this guy just a shitposting little bitch is all

>little bitch

Attached: mad.jpg (600x904, 66K)

Show me a real woman and I'll be a "real man"
I'd give up video games in a heartbeat if I found a woman who wants a big family, and to be a homemaker who didn't work and instead homeschool our many children, who was loyal, and a virgin without tattoos.

Go ahead and find me such a woman and i'll drop to a knee and propose right then

yes, i had guildies on private servers who did, and i personally ran it at 1440p/120fps

1.92 cm gnome mage, deal with it nerd.

Will Blizzard re-release a physical box and collectors edition?

Attached: 1347143060434.jpg (1544x912, 729K)

what makes you think a woman like that would want a dipshit like you?

>needs the presence of a woman to be a man
You're not capable of being a real man

about tree fiddy

Attached: 1555379133357.jpg (1024x756, 45K)

fuck no, then it wouldn't be a quick cash grab

We used an enhance all the way through naxx 11/15. Totem utility is fantastic, and dps is still passable. Obv you're not going to compete with fury war, rogue, and mage, but the dps is passable enough that when combined with the utility you can bring, enhance is always a welcome addition to a raid.

My definition of a man isn't "someone who digs holes and cuts down trees all day for no reason".
Those women don't exist so why even speculate what they want?

insert penis into vagina and thrust vigorously until seminal fluid evacuates vesicle

Nice NPCposting.
Well emulated!

Be the change you want to see. Instead you're sitting around here like the male equivalent of harpy feminists bitching about "where did all the good men go?" over cocktails.

Because he's BASED AND REDPILLED!
He's going to marry one and play World of Warcraft: Classic all day and ignore her until he wants her to make his dinner for him!
Wait and see he will make 20 Aryan children with strong jawlines and purge his country of all the brown people!

Viva la Kekistan!

Attached: Heh.gif (273x302, 23K)

Undead shadow priest for pvp face melting

Attached: Screenshot_20190414231939_Video_Player.jpg (1440x2560, 736K)

>arbitrary, swag-filled collector's editions is what companies do when they're not interested in a quick cash grab

Attached: 1555088619647.jpg (417x426, 37K)

Enjou your autismo sandbox

>someone uses the common phrase that contains the word little
>spaz out and call them mad
there's no way you're not a manlet

troll rogue

Attached: world_of_warcraft_troll_rogue-2880x1620.jpg (2880x1620, 1.06M)

God your zoomers are so cringy.
Go back to your home at reddit where you steal memes

u mad, tranny?

Attached: 1554994749027.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

cringe and bluepilled

>Get mad at people on the internet
>Get mad at people on 4channel
>I-I'M NOT MAD! S-STOP CALLING ME SMALL!

Attached: 1386755815382.jpg (388x384, 41K)

Thanks for confirming all these tranny shitposters are from WoW classic threads

well shit, you got me there

Attached: sBEU9rz.jpg (974x2200, 236K)

Go back to XIV trannies

Ok, so you don't think there would be any market for a vanilla collectors edition. Even though we kinda are paying for classic anyway?

Attached: NotaCashgrab.jpg (926x696, 120K)

He took his trip off, didn't he?
I didn't think he was capable of it.

Attached: Manly tears plays Chivalry.gif (640x360, 1.91M)

I always found it stupid that the Dwarven flight masters would sell me a griffon flight and the last thing I hear as I am swept off my feet by their griffon is 'keep yer feet on the ground!'

There's definitely a market, I just don't think Blizzard would bother, either do to laziness or a lack of confidence. Remember, they told people "you think you want classic but you don't" before finally caving

>bitch nigga
u mad?

Attached: 1554755788435.png (517x396, 273K)

>digs holes and cuts down trees all day for no reason
>no reason
nobody does this

also, your standards are retardedly high if you only can imagine getting married to some 10/10 housekeeper/mommy

where the fuck is the beta announcement

Attached: 1468424209986.png (1024x403, 87K)

seething shitskin

there's plenty of betas in this thread shilling this crap nobody cares about

o ya he mad

Attached: 1554984632475.jpg (1024x1024, 275K)

They're also not doing RP-PVP servers because they're convinced the game won't have a large enough population for them to be populated

And you just know they're going to pat themselves on the back like they knew what they were doing all along when Classic explodes in popularity

Attached: 1550163892254.jpg (813x551, 163K)

Attached: 1517045923011.jpg (400x506, 43K)

after this weekend, so next week

I will play as bald dwarf priest because im 6'1 with lion mane like hair irl

I think a major player in a physical release isn't based on a lack of confidence. In fact, I think Vanilla WoW was always a emergency sleeve for the company because of the confidence IN the product.
However, I would think re-releasing a physical box and a Collector's Edition would devalue the insane worth of the original boxed collectors editions and their rarity. But that wouldn't really affect Blizzard and based on whatever plan they have I see no reason not to reroll out collectors editions for Vanilla and any other expansions going forward.

Attached: 1357308946265.jpg (2044x3850, 1.33M)

>tfw also lions mane, but only 5' 8"
Will you be my aniki?

Hunter, not decided race

wait, isn't vanilla free? lol

incels on suicide watch

Female
Undead
Priest

Attached: undeadpriest.jpg (500x552, 80K)

No initial purchase, but will require a sub. A special edition would be for the game itself, but for extras and some subscription time, like that flying pirate boat bullshit around BfA's launch

Troll Shaman

now post EK

Really hope they add Hyjal to vanilla if they decide to keep making content

Do you need a beast PC ?

are you serious?

Attached: 1357308862453.jpg (1873x3850, 1.29M)

>Alcaz islands
Oh goddamnit it only just clicked

Attached: JUST DO IT.png (665x650, 765K)

>will require a sub
It's like taking candy from a baby.

Blizzard monetizes incels the exact same way feminism monetizes fat chicks.

Attached: 1365906466887.jpg (512x351, 58K)

What are the two missing zones here?

when i played i played a orc rogue. it was fun i never got to raid though. i'm not going to playing the game. i wish i played it back then to raid.

literally just empty space.

yes. there is evidence of """"influencers"""" getting news from Blizzard, like tipsout or Josh Corbett

Attached: nipsout.png (421x168, 17K)

Night elf hunter or undead warlock

Attached: 1542760892289.png (743x1005, 223K)

Unused and unplanned areas.

barrens.chat/images/maps/fullres/wow_classic_high_resolution_world_terrain_map_azeroth.png

>two threads
>both 400+ replies
BASED MODS AND JANNIES GOING HOME AS WELL

Attached: 1494766427778.png (1380x876, 83K)

Nothing ever got added there in retail? What a waste

>mfw i will never go to Grim Batol or Gilneas

Attached: D0a-2MsWsAAB4KE.jpg (567x374, 49K)

>we will never go to Uldum or Hyjal
>we will never get a resolution to the emerald dream that isn't in a fucking book
>we will never go to Azjol Nerub
>we will never see a resolution to the sycthe of Elune
>we will never go to Outland to forge a weapon worthy of the ashbringer
>we will never find out just what the fuck that Naga on the shimmering flats was doing

Attached: 1446413086829.png (352x292, 114K)

Both zones sucked ass and never even had real content put in them.
Blizzard is so lazy they never even turned one of the kingdoms into a zone worth alliance to go to.

What's that?

OH FUCK

Attached: Blood_of_Heroes_Object.jpg (230x185, 8K)

male
tauren
hunter

based

What is the deal with Desolace? It's between some of the lushest and most aesthetic zones that exist. Yet it's just trash.

Don't healers stack spirit?

>all animations in retail are streamlined into classes rather than races
This does suck but to their credit, they made them still used for some abilities. Just not every ability. Good memories of sundervsoamming tanks spinning like fucking tops on alliance.

Viera Red Mage

>Desolace
>trash
you better take it back right now

Not exactly this, but some sort of content after phase 6. Anyone who wants to just re play fresh classic is the a top tier autist with no hope of redemption.

Tauren druid, is this even a question?

Not sure. I tried Troll Priest during the demo and it seemed lacking when playing solo. Not sure if that is how the class plays or if it was hobbled by Blizzard's decisions for the demo.

not sure what the other 2 aspies are so angry.
2/5 is enough for most wolrd content and pvp, 4/5 for raids where bosses have higher spell resistance. VW is efficent to grind with and probably your main choice if you play on a pvp server.

>worst race, faction and class
nice jackpot

Attached: 1841AA8D-5140-4179-B6FC-E2DB3DB8B78E.png (256x256, 170K)

dwarf, human or nigh elf priest? Dorfs clearly have the best racial priest spells, but they have the worst cloth gear aestethics.

Fem Undead Warlock and Male Orc Warrior.
Gonna roll on a pvp server so I guess will ltake up engineering for both.

Attached: 1555610244118.png (1596x958, 500K)

female night elf slut

Dwarf Shaman

blood elf paladin

for the horde!

Female or male undead Mage?

People will tell you that you'll have trouble finding a guild if you're not a dwarf, and this was true in vanilla because nobody knew about fear ward when they made their characters so there were almost literally no dwarf priest free agents. But that was 15 years ago. Dwarf priest is the most common ally priest on private servers these days, and you only really need 2, but raids generally take 5-8 priests if they can. There's plenty of room for human and nelf priests in raids. Guilds always need more priests so they can't be picky about race past those first 2-4 fear ward bitches.

Nevermind just read the lore.
It was that fat niggress earth elemental lord Therazane and her fat nigger daughter Theraquanda who fucked it up.
They LITERALLY sucked the life and resources out of it so they could stay alive, just like niggers do today, and make believe that white people did 500 years ago.

Henhouse is cancer but no ones gonna have infinite stacks of grenades and sapper charges and shit to burn, in reality you’ll see these autists waiting to duel every 15+ minutes outside town for every cd to come up and you’ll know who to avoid

>thereaquanda

Attached: 1546660618977.png (720x1000, 1.02M)

In one of these threads i got a response saying VW is only for cucks who grind slow, but they never clarified what they used instead, succ, felhunter, imp

It’s more likely you’ll be holy with points in shadow down to shadow weaving and you’ll keep that up while healing than it is you’ll get to dps as shadow

>not carrying over 100 sappers at all times
ask me how i know you're a scrub

I know healers will generally always find a spot somewhere. I guess I'm mostly concerned that I'll keep being passed over for loot because "the other guy provides fear ward and you don't, so he gets first dibs."

Desolace is the most comfy zone

It's better to turn one of the 3+ dozen dps slots into support dps then it is to turn one of the

I'm running it at 4k@60 easy and my gpu/cpu barely breaks a sweat

It was supposed to end with karazhan (with mal’ganis as the final boss) and hellfire which got cut and repurposed for tbc. That’s why sapphiron randomly drops enchants and atiesh ports to kara

If you’re that worried just go dwarf. Male dwarf looks fucking awesome in priest T1 at least.

do not reply to retards asking about whats optimal. talents, "whats best gpm/farmspot for X class", prebis, etc or this will turn into another fucking "help me pls" general

ignore freshcucks. they can watch shitty clickbait videos like the rest of the normies.

I've never seen that happen outside loot council, and that's usually just because dwarf priests are more frequently core member of the guild who rolled dwarf so they can be less picky when recruiting.

>Desolace is the most comfy zone

Yeah man gotta love those scorpions poisoning your ass and bland, dull grey landscape while you try to find out where the fuck Rexxar is (the only reason you would ever go to Desolace).

Just meme'ing a bit Desolace is an okay zone but only because Maraudon is so comfy.

Attached: hello empty head.jpg (500x500, 28K)

personality > racials

I'm not asking for a totally handholded guide to walk me through you retarded mong

Im just asking about 2 specific fucking talent points in a spec, and which demon to grind with

Literally thats it, you're fucking retarded if you think that's begging for an entire guide

Nah fuck you nignog its good to help retarts out legit makes the gsme better.
Remember to help all zoomers on sight
its what you deserved at that age

>muh super secret vanilla klub
have sex

dwarf paladin support bro. Will probably make a warrior alt in case there aren't enough in the off chance that the private server meta doesn't happen.

I seriously cannot understand how me asking about TWO FUCKING TALENT POINTS and WHICH DEMON TO SUMMON is somehow making me a zoomer whos never played wow

I played vanilla, but I grinded with a VW and Im just asking which fucking demon to put on my hotbar, that's it. I know everything else. This is unprecendented levels of autism

just don't be dumb enough to join a loot council guild

No, back then there was an additional stat called MP5, which was mana regen per 5 seconds

Stop giving him yous. Also, what was that imp triangle thing you were talking about?

I don't see what could be more efficient than VW? succ does no damage, has low health and can only seduce which doesn't help you a lot while farming. felhunter does decent damage and can dispel/cs which is great, but you get it kinda late. also no taunt. imp is strong with the talents but goes OOM way too fast. VW on the other hand has decent damage, aoe taunt, selfheal and sacrifice. low level farming is VW tanking + siphon life + agony + corruption + wand + fear if needed. later one there might be some destro + imp builds but honestly I don't see the point as you will have to respecc for raids which you don't have to with sm/ruin

>Alliance
+Best aesthetics, best city (ironforge), paladins, dwarf priests
-Lots of attention whoring and trannies
>Horde
+The barrens, fewer trannies, best Spriest race, tauren bros, the occasional MILF
-absolutely filled to the brim with edgy retards

What are you choosing?

>assblasted freshcucks
enjoy farming devilsaur and live strat because some youtuber recommended it. ill be making 200g per hour til the end of the server with no collusion needed

tldr;When you pull mobs pre-void walker, you're supposed to time it such that you and your imp take turns taking potshots at the mob, which runs between you and your imp and minimizes the damage you and your imp take

>a slightly more freshfag wants to be spoonfed by the freshfag already asking for help
and so it begins

>ill be making 200g per hour til the end of the server
you should have sex instead

>I AM THE BEST
>I AM THE AUTHORITY
but you don't want to share anything because you're afraid / you know others will surpass you easily if you do
what a scrub mentality, I'll look forward to dumpstering you in every metric conceivable

Attached: 1515267532284.jpg (400x386, 25K)

>edgy retards
>a bad thing

Yeah no

youtube.com/watch?v=6PZFUpzpRE8&t=842s

I'm still very unsure. I've been watching YouTube videos on class breakdowns that help explaine what leveling and questing is like for everyone.

So far I'm thinking
>Night elf druid
>Human Warrior
>Dwarf/human warrior
They say you're fucked if you keep alting and not dedicating yourself to one character, so I want make sure it's 100% what I want.

Attached: 11e8zh.jpg (500x327, 19K)

alliance obviously. can’t think of a bigger downer than playing ugly races

>. I've been watching YouTube videos o

Attached: genZ.png (485x578, 166K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XbebjUYItKw

Are you going to unironically going to keep shilling Classic every fucking day for 3 months now?