remember me

Attached: sniff.webm (394x552, 872K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agwfaKqPTgs
youtube.com/watch?v=7DVSLTo1om4
youtube.com/watch?v=USDeQpRRF7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do I see panties

Attached: 4061763a1f39c2b10cc21a418cdb07bf1394485031_full.png (640x358, 157K)

Yes, and i'm hyped.
This is gonna be a great game.
I'm just not making threads about it so i can shield it from Yea Forums contrarian shitposting.
Ideally i hope Yea Forums doesn't care enough to make threads about it post-release so it can have it's own niche fanbase that appreciates it and we can have comfy threads later on.

Attached: 80x16.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

last game i remember that did this was max payne 3

I wanna fuck the police

nice

>weird panty scrunching animation happens in a single frame instead of blending

japs suck at technology

CAN I PLAY WITH YO PANTY LIIIIIIIIIINE

they suck at making good graphics in general

>eye cancer white outline
stop it

scanning the envroinment, like in MGR

That's how a lot of clothing acts. You probably just wear cotton everything.

>remembering things that haven't happened yet
Remember that time you got AIDS and died alone and unloved?

>implying anyone on Yea Forums will ever have sex even a single time to even get AIDS

should i sell my ps4 and buy a switch for this?

The power rangers SPD intro fits quite well to the reveal trailer if timed correctly.
youtube.com/watch?v=agwfaKqPTgs

Attached: 1543525153365.gif (375x306, 494K)

No.
It's gonna be a good title but not a system seller.
It's your typical AA japanese love project.

>Nier Combat

Nope. Game will be shit.

Sorry, wrong link.
youtube.com/watch?v=7DVSLTo1om4

When is it scheduled for release? Are we going to wait until after E3 for more information?

>its gonna be a great game
How the fuck do you know? Platinum hasnt been on a hot streak.

Because i liked Nier:A and Bayo 2.
I stay away from the licensed shit that they only make to fund other projects they actually give a shit about.
The gameplay trailer made the game seem pretty fun.
I like the stand robot, and the emphasis on the chain shit.

Also a lot of signs point at it being hub-based, wich means more content than going from stage to stage.
Possibly doing side missions etc.

Attached: 34x576.jpg (1024x576, 122K)

you still got it wrong tho
youtube.com/watch?v=USDeQpRRF7o

it's Kamiya and a Nintendo exclusive. it has a huge chance to be good since kamiya is a nintendofag and never puts effort while working on other platforms

I wonder if it'll sell well.
day 1

Attached: samus_sip.png (256x137, 11K)

Please let my name my Stands

Attached: 1555644865840.jpg (600x532, 24K)

Holy shit! Thanks, user! Haven't really watched that much sentai except some power rangers when I was a kid. Didn't know about this. Really need to watch more of actual sentai.

Attached: 2HRR.gif (500x281, 1.37M)

>it's Kamiya
Stop.
Kamiya is only helping out, this is Takahisa Taura's baby, the guy from Nier Automata.
I really wish people would stop using Kamiya as a sign of "quality" in general.
Yes Kamiya has SOME good ideas, but his work also comes with a metric ton of stupid gimmicky QTE shit and mechanically unfun sections that he thinks are "cool".

Attached: 7436364.jpg (346x344, 20K)

People like Kamiya because he’s one of like two people still working today that understand how to make a great action combat system. The rest is merely tolerated.

But yes, he’s only producer, so people have the wrong expectation.

>Kamiya is the only one who can make good combat systems
Nah.

That explains why almost all of Platinum Games' titles are shit and Metal Gear Rising felt more like a fluke.
What a completely unprofessional developer. He better stay with Nintendo then.

Lol i can't believe you're still seething after all these years.
Jesus christ.

Attached: 51.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

I forgot about Bayonetta; I've never played any of those games.
That doesn't make my point any less true: if you're right and Platinum only works when the game is Nintendo exclusive, then there is no reason to buy any game of them released on any other platform.

>That doesn't make my point any less true
It does, because if you haven't even played games that you claim are shit and somehow you think you've got some sort of argument going on.
You're clueless and zoomer as hell.

No need to when no one says good things about those games.
No one talks fondly of games like Korra, Madworld or the Ninja Turtles one. Meanwhile Bayonetta 2 and The Wonderful 101, Nintendo consoles exclusives, are not only praised but also considered the best Platinum Games titles by the people that played them.

Your claim must be correct. Therefore, people should avoid Babylon Fall and the Granblue fighting game. I definitively will.

>Madworld
Plenty of people, even on Yea Forums, like Madworld.
And you didn't even bring up shit like Anarchy Reigns, or Vanquish, titles that aren't nintendo exclusives yet people like, in and outside of Yea Forums.

Your "almost all of Platinum Games' titles are shit" claim is based off secondary pre existing IPs commissioned rushed titles PG only makes to line up their pockets so they can finance other, better titles they actually care about.

Your general knowledge and understanding of PG titles is nonexistent.
No idea why you even butted in this thread, clearly you know nothing about most games they've made.

you can't deny the point, though. kamiya puts an insane amount of effort when he is in a project that is exclusive to nintendo. and he still is the producer of the game.
You also can't deny how Kamiya is one of the few alongside Itsuno to make an actual good combat

Nintendo has been posting about it on Twitter lately, maybe we're getting more info soon?

You're right, my knowledge and understanding of PG games is nonexistent.

Until now. Now thanks to this thread and posts like now I understand that Platinum Games titles are not worth playing when they're multiplats, or available on any platform that isn't a Nintendo one.

Forgot to add, that explains why Scalebound was cancelled: Microsoft realized that PG didn't give a single shit about the project (even when they got paid for it) so they decided to cut their losses.

madworld is actually praised and objectively one of their best games. and to surprise of no one is a nintendo exclusive. anarchy reings is the shit one.
Granblue fighter is being made by ArcSys. Platinum was doing ReLink. but they got kicked out and GBRelInk being developed in-house by CyGames now

>you should only buy systems for “system sellers”
what?

>anarchy reings is the shit one
We had constant threads praising it's combat system here and how fun it was to play, even tho it had a very niche playerbase.

Do we know who's on the music?

Attached: Astral Chain.webm (550x309, 2.89M)

Yeah, I confused both.
Madworld is the black and white Wii one that people praised; Anarchy Reigns is the PS3 / 360 beat-em-up that no one liked.

>Platinum was doing ReLink. but they got kicked out
!
So, I'm 100% correct. PG doesn't give a shit about anyone else besides Nintendo.

Well...yeah.
That poster asked "should i buy this system only for X?" and the correct response is "no, because X isn't a system seller".
A system seller is just that, a single game that makes the entire system very tempting to the point that you want to buy it.
Obviously it's reasonable to buy a system if someone likes a game, and then also an entire library of other games on that system, in said case you don't just need a system seller by itself, but that poster didn't specify if he does.
He just brought up this specific game and that's it.

He’s never made a bad game.
All of his games are worth purchasing.
How many other devs have that kind of track record?

Attached: AA7FD516-A6EE-4C59-AEBC-806570E938AF.gif (500x500, 864K)

it was so good that even the people who like the genre ignored it past the release window. truly an amazing game. even a known incomplete game like DMC4 and Wii Exclusive like MadWorld are played to this day and praised.

It's because DMC4 and MadWolrd are singleplayer, while Anarchy Reigns was multiplayer focused.
By it's very nature, it couldn't sustain itself on such a niche playerbase, no marketing, and coming out at the very tail end of a console generation about to be replaced shortly afterwards.

FUCK, WHY ARE HER THIGHS SO THICK AND JUICY!?

Attached: fucking thighs.jpg (363x643, 27K)

>Platinum
>small butt

have they lost their souls?

While I agree, the man has had so few games that he's personally directed that it's not as impressive as that sounds.
>RE2 (even Kamiya admits this was more Mikami's game than his)
>DMC1
>Viewtiful Joe
>Okami
>Bayonetta
>Wonderful 101
He doesn't direct the sequels to his games and he hasn't put out a game in 6 years because of MS fucking over Scalebound.

a good multiplayer game is able to grow without marketing. AR was mediocre at best, user.

>Fully clothed
>Still looks like a curvy beautiful woman meant for tender breeding
Take note nethercucks.

See Main girl twin uses spats with exposed thighs to give the impression of ass, while brown copfu is twice as thick while wearing reasonable officer clothes.

I wonder if it will be possible to emulate it right when it comes out or Yuzu will need a year more to make it playable.

If Mario Odyssey took a while then I expect games like this to take longer, unless that entire trailer's graphics were huge lies.

True, but the way I see it, he knows quality>quantity and you can expect his games to be good, even though he’s made such a small number of games.

Just buy a Switch you cuck
It's the only videogame platform worth owning right now.

That's how form-fitting pants work on us fit peeps.
It's a great motivator.