Reminder that you can get Assasin's Creed Unity for FREE (5 days left)

register.ubisoft.com/acu-notredame-giveaway/en-US
Cons:
>No way of fast travel while free roaming like horse riding, ziplines, parachute
>Combat is slower, counterattacks don't 1 hit kill anymore, can't 1 hit kill during combat with a melle weapon, animations are slow and not mutch animations, enemies take a lot time to kill, no killstreak 1 hit killing, can't use hidden blade during combat, no daggers, can't pick up enemy weapons/disarm and steal enemy weapons, when you "kill" an enemy they enter a counfused state where you can kill them with an animation but they die by their own after a few seconds so it's pointless
>the fact that there is a lot of empty streets and running is faster, makes parkour somewhat irrelevant
>can't hire bitches and mercenaries for diversion
>no assasin bros, no arrow rain
>no gunners on the roofs, no assasins after you
>no grenades and mines
>you have to buy SKILLS (this is so retarded) to be able to open certain chests, sit on a bench (to blend in), throw money for diversion and double kill with hidden blade
>no minigames like skirmishes and sieges

Pros:
>ONLY 1 tracking mission, thank fucking Allah
>Parkour is really fluid
>Not much bugs after the fixes (well at least for me)
>Game is pretty
>Game is FREE
Well, if you enjoy Assasin's Creed you should at least try it out.

Have fun

Attached: ac_unity_darmo.jpg (1000x560, 200K)

Mmm it's hot garbage, but it's free. Have a spoonful.

Well, you might like it. I fucking hate it but I'm bored so I'll finish it anyway

I tried to play it on two occasions. First time it was too broken to play at launch. Then a year late I tried to play it again and it was just boring

>to honor a building burning down we're letting poorfags and children install our launcher for FREE with a several year old game!
How generous.

What else did you except from Unishit?

Game hard crashes my pc, would have liked to have played it. Have the bugs been fixed with patches? Is the only hurdle having a high end pc?

>start it up
>it goes straight into gameplay with no main menu
>it’s defaulted to 640x320 resolution
>have to watch the opening cinematic like this.

i hate that shit so much. also had crowds phasing through each other in cutscenes and horrendous LOD models. fixed my ass.

Well I have a gayming laptop, so It runs perfectly with 60 fps, it just takes A SHIT TON of space, because from what I've read the retards releases a broken mess and had to recode most of the game

but it's free. honestly the core mechanics of assassins creed are great, but they fuck up the game with boring repetitive, boring missions. AC brotherhood was great because of shit like the da vinci missions and actually having to use stealth.

>da vinci missions
Man, the fucking tank, or the flying... Now that was fun.
I still don't know why they removed the hook blade after Revelations, probably the best mechanic in the franchise (you could rob people durng fight and not have to loot boodies)

someone post the image of ubisoft sending shills to promote far cry 5

It happens with every Ubishit game.

Attached: Ubishill.png (1473x1217, 1.67M)

I miss when this series had /fa/ outfits for the main character

>Requires Uplay
lol

Damn, I love shilling 5 yo garbage games

>No way of fast travel
Fast Travel. Either teleport or stop being a pussy.
>Combat is slower, counterattacks don't 1 hit kill anymore
That's PRECISELY why this combat is better than the previous. Introducing the kill-streak system since Brohood as modernized the combat in an awful way. You had to actually fight for once, and the difficulty is actually reasonably scaled.
>Parkour is really fluid
No, sometimes it has its own jank. Took me hours to get a specific sync point during a co op mission.
>Game is pretty
Enjoy shitting bricks in high-density fights.

Other than that, I agree for the most part of your post.

Attached: 1550738113397.jpg (438x450, 64K)

>Parkour is really fluid
Are you serious or memeing?

You're not missing out on anything.

>playing and downloading something just because it is "free" (requires uplay)

Maybe one day you'll grow up to set your priorities straight.

Unity has the best parkour in the series, fuck off.

im not downloading anything unless its on steam

"Parkour" as in jumping (nigga can hop 5 meters to grab a chimney) climbing and sliding down is good. Walking down the wall is bugged in all games but not that much in Unity.
The cover system though is absoluetly shit and useless since you can just crouch and sneak past the shitty AI

>>Parkour is really fluid
kek not even close. its clunky as fuck
>>Not much bugs after the fixes (well at least for me)
another one wrong. game is still full of technical bugs.

>technical
Could you elaborate? I'm 30% trough, something I should avoid?