Finish great game

>Finish great game
>get a sinking feeling in my chest
How do I fix it?

Attached: fa.jpg (480x250, 14K)

Think a bit about the game's story and themes
Then move on to the next game
Faggot

Replay it on a harder difficulty (if you want)

Pectus excavatum

>Finish great game
>Credits roll
>Think about all the fun times with the characters, story, etc.
>PROLOUGE END
>CHAPTER 1 BEGIN
>Only a quarter of the way done the game.

Attached: DuVS_YoUcAEIseU.png (884x524, 577K)

Keep playing games until you don't feel that anymore because you get to a point they all feel the same

Are you a pirate? Because you got a huge sunken chest.

is that a Harry Potter spell?

I honestly feel sorry for incels with this deformity and headphone head.

Upvoted

I fucked a guy one time with this issue. Apparently everyone asks if he eats cereal from the dent

Is this a thumbnail from that youtube scammer who claims doing a few reps will change your skeletal structure

Have someone rail you so hard it pushes towards your chest and insides

Seems like an easy fix if you put like one of those tiny patio table pizza box risers under the skin.

>one chance at life
>you are born with this condition

Attached: 1551865657988.jpg (194x259, 5K)

if you've ever wondered what results in the low level weak skeletons, it's that dent

Better than mantits tbqh

At least you don't have a small penis, or ugly face, right?

I have this deformity super bad. I have a picture of me leaning over hard that legit looks like a silent hill creature that I send to dudes. They still let me fuck them because my dicks big though lol

You guys replied fast. You have this condion?

Is it difficult to breathe sometimes for you? Can you exercise?

You being a faggot is the true deformity

I had it, then I had surgery to correct it.

The fuck is headphone head?

Honestly, being here already says enough about our personality and that's likely a bigger reason for not having a gf than this condition. In fact, there were a few girls that liked my dent, but I don't have it super bad like OP's picture

Name a single fucking game you roleplaying fuck

That head inverted lump dude you see posted here a few times

You can correct this? Isn't your heart and lungs compressed inside your chest, how is that even fixable?

>tripfag wants answers
fuck off

They are, but you can relieve the pressure. Look up the Nuss procedure, and be prepared to see a ribcage being literally bent.

I had it worse than OPs picture, had to have the surgery at 16 or the doctors were afraid myribs would puncture my lungs.
I still managed to have girlfriends before and after

i delayed getting surgery for my sunken chest because some fuck buddy liked to pee inside it

Headphones don't cause enough preassure to create a lump in an adult human skull. That's just crazy