City Of Heroes

speculate about the drama, post heroes and pray for coh private server

Attached: coh.jpg (876x567, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,9531.0.html
paragonwiki.com/wiki/Paragon_Chat
paragonwiki.com/wiki/Mastermind
web.archive.org/web/20120907031222/http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=122411
youtube.com/watch?v=j3eKxXKsyBI
youtube.com/watch?v=wq2HfD2NIz8
cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?topic=12479.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>/vg/
>for a game you can't even play yet
are you also going into all the Smash and WoW Classic threads and telling them to go to /vg/?

Energy was a great troll ability, same with Gravity. Kinetics was the ultimate troll ability though. You'd zap someone with all your speed buffs without permission and watch as they intend to take a few steps forward and NYOOOOM halfway across the map.

What happened to the last thread? Also what's the latest, I just woke up not too long ago

>People will sometimes get mad at you for using Energy with all its knockbacks.
Seconding this. AOE is life. Knockbacks are the mind killer, the little death that brings oblivion.

bump limit

A server is ready to go, Leo has remote access, we're just waiting for him to get back from work to spin it up

>retard

if generic Risk of Rain 2 threads are still allowed like a fortnight after release then we're allowed to discuss this incredibly relevant event that's unfolding as we speak
bump limit. Apparently all the files are in the wild now but they're for Leo's weird Issue 25 version he was using. Coders are trying to figure out how to get them running on Issue 24

Wait really? Is it happening

>was literally just designing a Dark/energy Tank
wew

>videogame discussion about a videogame that people will soon be playing is /vg/
>daily threads about literal who e-celebs are A-Okay and belong in Yea Forums -videogames
at last I truly see

Not holding my breath but we'll see. What client are we supposed to use? Is he providing a new build?

>wow classic
filtered already so i don't see them
>smash
its Yea Forums culture SHUT THE FUCK UP

If by spin it up you mean release the rest of the data, then great. If you meant something else then fuck him, fuck you, fuck your mother unless she's a nice person and fuck the camel you rode in on.

I think it's going to go through Tequila

The Argie also is ready to upload and set up a server to anyone who's ready, which there's at least two users who are.

So chances are if he's legit about that, then we can expect some form of a private server today, but expect crashes and a super low player limit. Apparently he never had more than 200 people on at once.

Attached: 1548943812215.jpg (750x723, 60K)

smash fags are autistic retards

Im gonna Kamen Rider the fuck out of this game.

Attached: Zaver.png (366x510, 218K)

He's already released the data. It's just incompatible with the source code we got. This server would be so people could get in and play ASAP. People are currently working on making a more user-friendly server host that doesn't require Leandro's weird hacked together setup.

>filtered already so i don't see them
feel like you've solved your own problem, bucko

Attached: 1533903443055.jpg (1024x970, 93K)

I dug through an ancient and forgotten photobucket to find some snippets of some of my characters gonna dump them. See if anyone remember me from Virtue.

Attached: silverburgh.png (300x506, 65K)

Better get those costumes pre made in paragon chat so you can load in faster and get a good name!

Was fun as fuck donking the boss everywhere though and watching everyone get frustrated as they run around trying to catch up to him.

Is there still a standalone Character Creation anywhere?

What's happening, i used to play this shit? Private server coming? Link me some info please much appreciated

If I make a costume in Paragon CHat and save it, is it locked to the class I made it as? or can I load the costume on another class.

Attached: screenshot_100830-00-53-50.jpg (799x451, 72K)

There's Paragon Chat. Which was a smokescreen server for the real server. Leandro pretended thats all that could be emulated. Was pretty shitty, but yeah it works.

Say a bunch of autists get together after the servers are done and work on making new content for the game. What would you want them to add

Attached: 1494993358828.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

Can't decide on my secondary for my Kinetic Defender. I remember kin/sonic being fun as fuck but also was always jelly of kin/radiation's damage.

Remember discovering the glowing eyes, black mask, hood combo for the first time in costume creator?

Attached: screenshot_100225-11-45-30.jpg (800x450, 69K)

This
You have to go back, faggots

>have to log in, select a character slot, make the character, make the costume, then load in to confirm the name
>to make a new character you need to go back to title screen, effectively logging out, so you can log back in and make another character to confirm the name
>small player limit
oh no

>This server would be so people could get in and play ASAP.
He can work on his server AFTER he's released the rest of the data.

You faggots realize he posts this in every thread that has actual discussion right? Don't give him (You)s and he'll fuck off.

thanks for linking the dead thread no one liked, m8

>Community has tried to emulate the server for years
>Guy says that private servers arent possible and this is the extend of emulation
>Releases a chat client called Paragonchat
>Theres a leak and it turns out he got the entire code from a disgruntled CoH dev in 2013 and there's been a secret private server for years
>The admin team were the reddit mods and also admins on CoH titan so they could delete any threads
>Actively engaged in misinformation campaigns about the existence of a private server
>Apparently the server has around 200 people on at peak
>Its fully functioning
>All this is leaked by a guy who was banned form the server
>Says its invite only and if you leak any info you get banned, but since he got banned anyways he decided to leak it
>Outrage
>Guy who hosts the private server buckles under pressure as a bunch of journos pick up on the story
>Has released the code to the public.

>tfw you completed the Hero 1 mission and went to the tailor to put on your cape for the first time
take me back

Attached: 1548186735142.png (608x878, 32K)

He has released the data. He's holding off on releasing the "clean" i24 data because it's basically a bunch of excel spreadsheets that he had to hack together to actually make work

Just don’t worry that you’ll be competing with all of Reddit, the discord the server code is being worked on, and these threads for a spot!

For you to post something other than the same ass

The other issue is with this being so early in the life cycle, any server you jump on may not last even a month.

anyone know?

The codes out there, there'll be more than one server.

ITS OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT

there'll be more than one server eventually. There's only going to be a couple servers in the immediate (i.e. in the next few days/weeks) future.

>implying the low level fun with all these new anons won’t be worth it
I’m sure some severs will pop up with extreme leveling increases if you ever need to get that endgame fix but the journey is what i have missed

Not if he doesn't release the data.

>discuss
You can discuss it in same way with your 5 other redditors in discord/reddit/vg. No one literally cares about this dead mmo for NAtards.

the info is all over the place but tldr some Argie was handed the source code by an ncsoft employee when the game died and instead of releasing it to the public he's been running a secret private server with it for like 6 years and taking a bunch of money from people to play on it while pretending that an emulator will never be possible

everyone just found out about this a couple of days ago and are understandably pissed as fuck. so now under immense threats and pressure he's in the process of releasing the code

Attached: 1546688595394.jpg (905x942, 97K)

>No one literally cares about this dead mmo
you clearly do lmao. keep being a janny's pet faggot

Attached: 1494264017174.gif (200x150, 903K)

Ahem
Fuck Injustice and FUCK VILLAINS

Attached: figures sold seperately.png (2540x892, 2.35M)

Somethin akin to the nemisis system in Champions Online (Customizable super-villian and henchmen questlines) or just use your player villian and vice versa. Solo Player bases mounts

I wonder if red side will actually have enough players. I always liked villain best, but blue is always more populated.

Attached: 2832145D-D800-4074-9A59-CEC77FABA727.gif (220x184, 8K)

I'm gonna play my pet guy on red side, but I don't have as many villain concepts in my head as heroes

SENTAI SQUAD SUPER GROUP WHEN

The most important thing to add is a statue honoring our True Hero Destroyer Stroyer with a plaque commemorating his valiant sacrifices for us.

Yeeeeeah boy, toku time

HD Textaures and nude bods

I'll have at least one villain main, I love the aesthetic of the Rogue Islands

they did actually introduce a few mounts as cash shop items towards the end of life

The saddest thing is how much (optional) advancement could have been done to the codebase in those 6 years. Like mastermind pet customization, renderer performance improvements, who knows what else. I have enough experience in this field I'm sure many of these things are well within the realm of possibility.

Attached: leo says.jpg (922x42, 9K)

Surprised Yea Forums is more heroes then villians considering how sexist and racist you guys are

Redside has better maps, better music, better storylines, better enemy types, and it's more challenging to top it all off. I'm going to play the living shit out of redside before I start my blueside characters.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Is Mastermind Ninja's a good archetype? It sounds fun as fuck

What secondary power would you anons recommend as a MM?

Attached: 1470074724733.jpg (534x534, 116K)

mega nz/#!dgE32aYb!WdgGz6Io7pLQxn73I79pUYseUT5-FW7AkzOS5ERd--k

he released the rest

>No four leaf clover symbol
>No frog symbol
>There's a fucking maple leaf
A FUCKING
LEAF

>massive SG full of everything from Riders to Sentai
Fuck I need it now
I need to macro out elaborate emote transformation sequences

That's not all of it.

Super Hero Time also had PreCure, so count magical girls in too.

why do people come into this thread just to bitch about it being here? There's always 5 threads about bing bing wahoo nintendo shit. Just filter it if you don't want to see it

Yes, the game would be on an entirely new level had the faggot released the code, but I guess there’s no point on thinking about that now. If he releases everything, he’s redeemed himself.

HEROES DONT WEAR CAPES

People keep saying ninjas had the lowest damage but I always thought they were fine. All 6 pets focus on damage, Jounin throw caltrops for CC, and the Oni can immobilize/hold targets if they need to.

I think all the MM pets are good. As for secondary power, I always had robots so I often used force fields

Funny it’s not what we’re told

What's still missing? i hate that faggot for not just releasing it all

shut up edna

Ninjas are fun. I think the most fitting for Ninjas would be trick arrow

We're nearly there guys

Attached: werecominghome.png (639x106, 10K)

Devices is the way to go

Ninjas were frustrating at times because they are squishy, and Mercs were underwhelming.
All the pets were viable, but some were clearly better than others.

Heres me and my friends' heroes in celebration

Attached: the crew.jpg (960x559, 85K)

Can't wait to be finally able to play this game with you fuckers. I never had the chance to get it since my family was hooked on world of warcraft

Attached: 1514651157204.jpg (750x927, 74K)

>Dr Vahzilok
>Patching together the pieces of a long dead game
fukn nice

Where do you get glowing eyes?
Is it in the character creator? Because I can't see it anywhere.

Somewhere out there is an alternate reality where CoX took off and WoW got canceled in 2012

Reminder redside was going to get an excellent revamp in i24 before NCSoft killed the game

>In St. Martial, your level 30+ VIP villain will be able to take matters into their own hands. You won't have a normal contact for these missions, just yourself hatching villainous plans.

>Finally, VIP Rogues and Vigilantes between levels 30 and 40 get their very own story arcs that take advantage of their unique perspectives on their alignments.

It's in the "Aura" tab. I think it's below back details

Aura. But be advised you can't get it in-game until level 30

I had a circle of thorns-esque character. I think it was in auras or some shit.

>Dimtri the fish
That guy knew what he was doing.
Nice Team user. Hope you find another as good as that one with us.

if that content was already in beta, then it'll be in the private servers

Attached: 978BB3BB-FAAD-4CAC-BD99-350CF7724ED4.png (240x670, 123K)

How are you guys still making characters?

Paragon Chat, it's just the character creator and the areas plus travel powers.

Where do you download the i24 beta? The savecoh website now redirects to the SEGS page like all the sites hosted by Leandro. I think I can actually download the game from Steam, but not sure if that works.

Attached: 2ae5cafe-ef3f-11e6-8960-2c6b8565de23_1280x720.jpg (980x551, 290K)

Is there going to be a permanent home server for /v ?

cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,9531.0.html

Thanks lads, didn't see the other tab.
Experimenting with chain demons at the moment.

Attached: ss+(2019-04-20+at+02.16.04).jpg (519x447, 76K)

Not anytime soon. Probably not a good idea anyway, it would be pretty empty as the game world is huge. It's best to make a supergroup.

>when you awake from a thousand year slumber to find the holy land is still untaken

So I have to make an NCSoft account for this?

Thanks fren

No. You'll need an account but it's not yet disclosed where or how you can make one

>You will never be a Henshin Hero with a Magical Girl gf

Attached: 1550427739791.gif (300x258, 1.97M)

I could've sworn I saw an article that said NCSoft is investigating the server/code released with the police only so they can make sure no private/payment information was leaked. Does anyone have any source on that? Or was it a dream

>Not being an ancient evil who has awaken

they're still my friends and we might play it again if we get the private server

goddamn fucking dimension shift. one of the most useless and hated powers in the game

So what's the latest development from the front? I don't play CoH but I'm rooting for you guys. Last I heard Leo started dripping shit for you guys but nothing useful yet.

Attached: 1527496242460.jpg (149x230, 15K)

user that sounds like a villain
None of you would make villains right? They’re the bad guys!

You can make Raziel using the character creator, but can you give him his powers as well?

>Not being an ancient evil that has awoken to justice in the modern age

No way bro

Attached: 1555627519342.png (1445x1200, 237K)

I saw headlines about that but I didn't read it. Anyway, no private info was leaked if Leandro is to be trusted. Pretty sure it really wasn't to be honest.

pretty sure that was a fake article

he dropped server's source code and npc/mission data, but they have version mismatch

Every lit bit has been infinitely useful. They were able to get a server booted up with the info. Granted that doesn't mean much because as soon as they would spawn in they'd fall through the ground and crash if they hovered over any UI elements, but its really exciting

Yea, but are we all jumping on leos' server or what ?

I main a villain user.

Go home Sparda. Your sons miss you.

we may have a functioning server with open registration in a matter of hours

Leo is the true Jesus, Destroyer was just the Judas, a necessary foil for salvation to occur

i don't think he's gonna host one

Oh no
I’m so sorry
....well are you gonna show us what e looks like?

I hear someone else will open one with leo's help or something. Not quite sure. Everyone is so optimistic I just jumped on the bandwagon

he's slapping up a few servers in the immediate future so people can play, while others work on a more stable release that doesn't rely on Leo's one-man hackjob or weird hardware requirements

Mad to think that a week ago this was not even a thought

You boys mind if I get in on this justice?

Attached: urutoraman.png (520x668, 392K)

>Hit Random
>Get something that looks pretty decent
Neat.

Attached: ss+(2019-04-20+at+02.23.44).jpg (590x1148, 99K)

If I don't make a villain how will my Sentai Team have a nemesis

Oh that’s slick

Soon, I'll have to recreate him.

>Leo
>Jesus
Fuck that, Jesus would have provided salvation ages ago. Leo is more like king Herodes.

and a Vampire too.
We need fucking Stands in the game damn.
Does Mastermind's skills works like a Multi-Stand?

Jesus didn't hide God from people for six years. His penance is making the game useable for us, until we can stand on our own, and then we're ditching him.

>the chance of a Sentai SG facing of a bunch of toku suited monster villains in an SG is reality again

I don't think I remember anything like stands in the game, but we'd probably have that at this point if the game wasn't shut down, they were releasing new powers like crazy

2000+ years and still waiting.

Of course bro, toku heroes stick together!

Attached: 264px-UltrvsKmnRdr.jpg (180x280, 13K)

Movie War 2019 Vidya Heroes Unite As One fucking when

We have the source code now, so we can add in whatever the fuck. Stands, death notes, saiyans, titans, anything

Completely original character coming through lads, donut steel!

Attached: CoX.png (674x898, 666K)

>"w-we knew there was a server, but didn't talk because it was boring!"
Why does everyone doing this think it's anything other than an ass-covering move? So many people who had access are playing aloof as fuck

Attached: 4364626.png (1553x317, 76K)

Illusion gave you Phantom Army which was a short duration 3 mob summon of knuckleheads with mixed melee and ranged elemental attacks, a CC spook boy and Phantasm a long term big boi summon with energy blast.

A question, guys:
Has Leo (or other of his henchmen) add more content to the game? If yes, what?

i cant find war witch hot because i just think of that nasty dev. she killed the game. if posi stayed in charge it would have survived.

Afaik, they added a new class called "Sentinel", which was apparently in development by NCSoft when the servers went down. Not sure if there's anything else though

considering that's almost exactly what Destroyer said, it's not that weird

It's not that easy user, we need artists and shit to get animations, sfx and whatnot.

Leo is Judas because he betrayed everyone and let the game go to the americans

goons are retarded faggot bootlickers, news at 11

they added a few powersets that weren't quite finished for I24, and a new Archetype that apparently sucks

>we need artists and shit to get animations, sfx and whatnot.
Think Yea Forums will pull through with that?

the only one that we're waiting on is you. Jesus already saved me and he can save you to.

That's Desdemona, not War Witch. Positron stayed in charge all the way through to shutdown.

They added new powers and some stuff, but it seems like it just uses the game assets, so nothing with new assets.

We have source code for the client ?

yup

forgot how robust the creator is.

Attached: 155.jpg (567x748, 95K)

For the love of god NO. Last thing we want is those clowns ruining our fun.

i loved this game back when it was originally out. are they reviving it? i haven't been following it. redpill me please?

Is anyone making a Canada toku?

Attached: 1542077956174.jpg (1280x1235, 482K)

He's trying to hold on to the last of his power as much as he can. He knows he was at the top being the only one with the server and once another server opens up with everything he can offer, they can flock away.

Cause apparently from ex-member leaks, and backed up by the wacky screenshots, he wasn't too popular.

I completely forgot that you could even change the color of the text/background of your character's chat bubble whenever you talked. My god, this game.

Fuck off Leandro.

Very cool Hero

Nice. Need to make me a Sentai Hero. As it is I'm just indulging my inner twelve year old.

This is fun as fuck.

Attached: Zetzon.png (501x824, 658K)

>tfw they were developing CoH2 when they got shut down.

Can someone post a webm of the creator working?

quick rundown please, is CoH getting revived? Where are you guys messing around with the character creator?? I want in

Attached: 1511475452569.jpg (612x708, 175K)

People are getting warned on the torrent offsites for "harassing" people over about not talking (who are also making 'ayy lmao so yeah there was a server' posts), so there's no way this wasn't oldfag goon as fuck

Attached: 346234636.png (1553x218, 30K)

What was in the test server was wind control and feral combat. There was also a very early stages of a matrix bullet time type power (anyone remember that? It was only a short video)

I thought that was Desdemona or something from Praetoria

Can't wait to play this again. I loved the versatility of the character design and the sheer insanity of some of the builds I encountered while playing this before it shut down.

Petless Masterminds.
Pure human Peacebringer/Warshades
MAN Builds.

Can't do that shit in any other MMO these days.

For anyone who thought of trying champions online, don't. I gave it a whirl and it's fucking shite. Everything is locked behind paywalls and the place is crawling with degenerate erp furries

The Clientside stuff itself has been out for a longass time. The devs released it for free just before the game closed. The problem was there was never any sourcecode - or ANY code - for running an actual server. A thing called Paragon Chat, which allows you to make a character, chat, and move around with a few travel powers through various zones was released. Leo was a key part of this, and up until recently it was thought this was a heroic effort to cobble together SOMETHING from the clientside stuff.

We now know that Leo's part in Paragon Chat was actually a big fucking joke amongst him and his community because the "Crucial cobbling together" Leo did was actually just stripping down the perfectly working stuff he already had and releasing it.

Wind control sounds cool

Paragon chat. It's basically just the Character creator plus a few maps, but it's still fun as fuck to play with.

Added bonus, any character you make there can be saved offline and used on any private server that get's built in the future.

Well then, I guess I can start beating my meat

It's insane to think Leo took out the code and just released a chat room

>losers who pay to be part of a fucking BBS and cry to gamedevs when their bullying circlejerk inevitably gets shut down are fucking losers
MORE NEWS AT 11

Oh fuck me, link me please, the creator alone is worth it

Truly based

Thats what he did though. The fact that he had this server running while saying "Paragon Chat is the best we can do." is beyond insulting.

fuck
that's cool

paragonwiki.com/wiki/Paragon_Chat

And people wonder why the community at large was clamoring for his blood?

Attached: MFW I See Some Grudge Worthy SHIT.jpg (420x790, 128K)

Paragon Chat annoys me now, knowing that they just took part of the code of the fully functioning game they had and slapped it up for release so they could say "Sorry guys this is the extent of emulation we can ever go. This'll have to do, a private server isn't possible." then proceeding to go off to play their fully functioning private server.

Savage Melee is confirmed in, I believe. Not sure about Wind Control.

That's actually huge, I had no idea.

for anyone using paragon chat, you can use the /mapmenu command to switch between maps, including a lot of the internal/mission ones

and people are unironically praising him and consider him redeemed cause he buckled under pressure after lying and conspiring for 6 years.
I mean, credit's due where it's due, he is doing the right thing now, but that doesn't magically absolve him of all the shit he's done.
I'm just waiting for servers to go up free of his grubby hands, and then everyone can wash their hands of him

So if our Blueside SG is , what should our Redside SG be? ? Any ideas?

Exactly. People are like LET'S BE HEROES

LET'S FORGIVE

no

It doesn't let me make an account.
F

The Neckbeardians.

>Tfw can be motherfucker Wizard or Kuuga or anyone
>With all the bros

Hold me

I don't wanna openly reference leo

This post isn't about CoH, but more about the industry. It should be mandatory that if any game which requires server access and was monetized, upon closure, all source code, server code, etc, should be made public to the users.

villain SG named Leandro's Lapdogs when

Attached: Andross_game_over._Jpg.jpg (393x325, 22K)

rate me

Attached: 1555657920304.png (717x799, 583K)

I use Dark Miasma but I go necromancy

>Risk of Rain 2 threads are still allowed
I'm not supporting the faggot screeching about this thread, but risk of rain uses instant p2p hosting which means most of their threads are filled with loads of posts regarding host ids, announcing a lobby is full, and requesting new lobbies. So risk of rain general wouldn't really work out too well unless there was one for game discussion and one for hosting.

>legacy riders mingling with OC riders and Sentai
I can’t wait to kick evil in the face

Came to post this. Exceedingly ironic stuff there.

You just make a account at city of titans forum, download tequila, let it install everything + paragon chat, then log into paragon chat with your city of titans info.

would watch as an animated short on SNL/10

Oh wow, that will never happen. The reason being is that a lot of games reuse code. Fallout 76 reusing Skyrim assets for example. If the public has access to a piece of the source code it could wreak havoc on any future products.

wonders why no dead mmo ever just repackage the game as single player and sell it for cash

>You just make a account at city of titans forum
ahh that works?! thanks mate.

Much love, brosef.

The Leandrine Coalition

any place to follow development of the new server?

kingdoms of amalur kinda did that, only the MMO never materialized

He's still a faggot, nothing will change that.

I'll be playing this for this first time when the private servers drop, is there anywhere I can study up on character building? I'm probably running Necromancer, and I'd like to know if it's shit or not and what side abilities have nice synergy.

Attached: 1457793922012.png (855x855, 753K)

Referring threads to /vg/ should be a bannable.

are dual pistols good? can you hold only one pistol aswell if you wanted?

Can't wait for the erp servers

Attached: a0d1c4_7043833.png (2467x3149, 2.76M)

at least no one had to fuck him for the files.

I hope this happens with swtor eventually. There is loads of content in there that would be great for offline singleplayer

NO NOOOOO MY SERVERRRRRR YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO LOOOOOSE

Attached: miami heat.png (1000x662, 1.39M)

paragonwiki.com/wiki/Mastermind

Necromancy's one of the better ones. Not as OP as robots were but they still shit out a lot of damage.

About that...

I would honestly even play CoH singleplayer if it came to that, let me just play the damn game somehow...

web.archive.org/web/20120907031222/http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=122411

Keep in mind there was a lot of outdated shit, game version was i23. I don't recommend focusing much on min-maxing though, it's really not necessary to enjoy the game.

Imagining all the dead MMOs have all the paid sub content get removed and used for everyone is a dream yet chinks still keep them despite nobody fucking subscribes to their shit anymore

>Since we have the source code someone could eventually add in the ability to customize your MM minions
>could have thugs made to look like Japanese delinquents

HOLD ME

nope, you're stuck with two pistols

it's very Equilibrium

Same. While it would suck to not be able to team up and wreck shit, just the ability to go back and punch some 5th Column would make me happy.

>*HUFF* *HUFF*

WHEN CANNWE PLAY

Attached: ThanosWut.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

NOOOOOO NO NOOO

not just that but it's basically STILL the only superhero game where you can create your character, costume, powers etc all from the ground up, I am shocked nobody ever even attempted to make a single player superhero game like it

I know there are a lot of sentai-chads out there, but who is gonna join my Hotline crew?

Attached: I fucking hate these people.jpg (488x725, 43K)

>Can make them delinquent lolis

Attached: 1555168996739.png (638x573, 297K)

Soon

VERY soon, Leo's back from work and seems to be in the final stages of setting up the first open server

founders falls meetup when

NO PLEASE MY THYROID ISSUES

MY DOG HAD HEART ISSUES

NO NO NO NO!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-104104_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 894K)

That would require a LOT of work. Customizing MM pets was always a big request on the old forums and the devs never touched it.

It won't let me log into Paragon Chat using the Titans log in.

>a few travel powers through various zones was released
Hindsight is 20/20 and all that but I do want to say that I did think there was something about that when I heard they "suddenly" got travel powers working and NOTHING ELSE. It just seemed a little odd, though I didn't think too much of it then.

The necromancers get a lich as their final pet and he has some good debuffs if I'm remembering it right

Attached: file.png (800x675, 593K)

dual pistols was underwhelming. the damage wasn't great, and the debuffs with the different ammo types weren't great. If I remember right it was best in the hands of a defender

Where can I see all the assets for the game? There's no live links for the client anymore

The final power in the Martial Arts set is literally a rider kick

Boomtown Boomers flows better. Or just Boomers.

Put @chat.cohtitan.com at the end of your username. Replace any spaces with an underscore and it's also case sensitive.

This guy went through the ringer of excuses until one stuck

>"I had to keep it a secret in case I got a cease and desist!
>There are a ton of dead MMO private servers now, with thousands of people playing, including NCSoft games, they didn't take down Paragonchat either so they clearly don't give a fuck
>"I was always gonna release it! I was just wanting to make sure that the game was fully functional first before I did."
>I'm sure the CoH community would have taken half a game, look at Paragon Chat. Oh and it was fully functional from the start, so fully functional that they managed to finish off and add in the unfinished content and their own content just fine
>"The intention was always gonna be to release it on its 15th anniversary"
>Why not its 10th anniversary? It was functional then? Also there's no proof of you mentioning this to your community before
>"WAHHH HELP, I AM BEING ATTACKED, DEATH THREATS"
>Show them. Also if you wanna cry about people being dicks to you, here's some screenshots of you being dicks to people first through email
>"Okay guys here's the code, pls forgive me!"
>Where's all the character data?
>"I can't give out the data!"
>Why not, you used it just fine?
>"O-okay, soon! pls forgive!"

Excuse after excuse, constantly trying to save himself.

come to founders falls right now i dare u

I'm going to go see Shazam then

Attached: 1550809462469.jpg (947x647, 65K)

>*HUFF*
THERE'S NO
>*HUFF HUFF*
THERE'S NO SERVER CODE
>*HUFF*
TOOK US SIX YEARS TO MAKE THIS CHATROOM
>*HUFF HUFF HUFF*

There's also an irony that a game about heroes and villains had a secret underground cabal that plotted and schemed against a community.

Also known as Champions Online

Yeah Dual Pistols was always shown be on the low end of damage. Especially if you compare it to thing like Energy Blast or Fire Blast. I assumed it was because of the ability to change damage types which no other set would let you do.

>still can't figure out an archetype

Dominator, Blaster or Brute? Help.

Attached: 1551557948834.png (471x258, 90K)

>erp servers
what did you think pocket d was for?

is there a jumpsuit option for clothes?

Attached: sneed.jpg (1640x952, 357K)

Yeah it did have a good story. Especially when you get out of the Jack-era of things around Going Rogue and beyond. When it became less about Mary Sue Statesman

But the biggest part of why I liked CoH was the more friendly and welcoming community, aside from the forum cliques, and also the RPing on it. With the bases and stuff, it was fun. I remember going to a street festival that was hosted by a supergroup and it was in a base.

based

FORMERLY CHUCKS

Champions was cryptic studios too , but why is it so full of ass and fuck ?

>already planning to do a police rider with Dual Pistols/Martial Arts if it’s in the release we get
Oh boy oh boy oh boy

doesn't work.

How do you want play. You want to SMASH LIKE HULK, go Brute. You want to be fight at range do insane damage but have the defenses of tissue paper, go Blaster. You want hold enemies in place while you smack them around, go Dominator.

based

Yeah apparently the code was a mess, the devs always said that. Even Leandro had to pull some shit out just to apply updates. Part of that mess was how Masterminds were made.

The biggest mess apparently was the SG base code and thats why it never got any updates ever, not even new objects. At one point they planned to scrap it all and delete every base and restart from the ground up because THATS how much work it needed but they know there'd be outrage and said fuck it lets leave it and do better in CoH2.

I never played this game, but i played a lot of DCUO. Light-role-play with friends was pretty cool and unique. Looking forward to this.

because Jack Emmert is a retard, even CoX only started getting truly great when he bounced with half the devs to go make Champions

Now if the autists can put in functional sg bases

I mostly want to fling things against walls while I rob banks. Dominator sounds like it's close to that, but I don't know how it is in solo/group play. I played this when I was a kid and don't remember jack.

>Pure human Peacebringer
I did this with a buddy when they came out as the powers were so gloriously incandescent. He picked up all the melee attacks I picked up all the range and range AoE attacks. Timing our Pulsars as one wore off and switching who would "tank" by chaining Light Form and Presence Provoke.
Worked out pretty well.

>fuck it lets leave it and do better in CoH2.

Attached: 1555178818627.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Can anyone TL:DR the drama?
As far as I know there was a super sekrit club that was blown open by one guy. Why did he do it?

Because it was the shitty members of Cryptic doing it. Legit when those people left for Champions and Paragon Studios was formed, CoH became better.

>Why did he do it?
He's a man of the people

Brute is go go go fun. It's hard to make them not work out well.

I always found doms pretty fun, but required more build goals. and not every set really benefited from the inherent power to the same degree.

Blasters fun, but you're going to eat dirt now and then.

based grogbeard

yeah, the split damage ended up being too weakly split so even using the kind of bullet that was more appropriate against a target's weaknesses was inferior to just using fire ammo regardless of resistances (even against fire-res) and the debuff values were way too low on any AT except defenders.
the ammo mechanic was neat in theory but needed tweaking for anyone besides a Defender, whose passive AT boost to debuffs helped make the ammo better and they weren't exactly expected to be putting out the big DPS anyway.

Smash is autistic shit. Go rearrange your figurine display case

He wanted to ruin the fun for other people and risked the game being lost forever

Attached: GUYS MY DOG FARTED I NEED TO GET HOME.png (663x914, 1.36M)

>Military hat always has to have yellow on it (probably to stop people making Super Hitler)
I think my robot general turned out pretty cool regardless

Attached: 841223.png (628x834, 550K)

Then when he left Champions THAT started to get slightly better.

You couldn't reveal the server to anyone or you got banned and you'd also be made out to be an insane conspiracy theorist, there was a whole misinformation campaign. Then the guy got banned so he said fuck it, got nothing to lose and leaked it. Except he leaked it to Youtube with proof rather than reddit or the Titan forums so there couldn't be deflection since the admins of the private server were the mods of the entire subreddit.

And yes, it took THIS long for someone to leak it, everyone else just played it.

How do you change hairstyles???

the legion of doom movie looks great

Attached: 1553897648663.jpg (600x452, 76K)

To be fair, that data might actually have personal information, he is still a faggot though.

Hate truly is the most constructive of emotions.

Yep, Go Grav/Energy Dominator. It solos quite well. Knockback was not liked on teams when I played though and that build is all about that.

>I mostly want to fling things against walls while I rob banks.
Mind Control > Telekinesis - you just pushed shit in a corner. Worked great solo, on a team people would bitch. Couple that with energy for some knock back and it sounds like something you might like, but more solo oriented

>Then the guy got banned
What a bunch of retards. What did they expect to happen, their little Omerta to keep going on?

and now you can have /pol/ centric supergroups and literal super hitler

>when someone's asking a few too many questions on your subreddit

it kept going for six years, they just got complacent I guess

paragon chat got 500 error on register so i guess i'll just make some offline chars

Attached: betweenlight.png (704x728, 844K)

anyone know where police outfit is? cant seem to find it again

ELLIOT WE GOTTA GO THEY'RE ONTO US

Attached: City of Homos.png (968x681, 1.04M)

i wish there was normal jumpsuit though

Attached: anddarkness.png (473x626, 322K)

jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1550289750010.png (764x712, 453K)

I notice that when something like this happens, goons are all over it with their circlejerk servers or having turned it into a circlejerk server.

>ELLIOT THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU MENTION CITY OF HEROES TO ANYONE EVER AGAIN

>YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORK IT'S GONNA TAKE TO MAKE THIS LOOK LIKE A MURDER-SUICIDE?

the hero of Yea Forums
and villain

Their usual tactic when someone got banned before was to completely excommunicate them from the CoH community in general with misinformation campaigns and such.

Yes, it got that petty.

Here's a post from Leandro and some girl who was leaked to have played the private server at this exact time.

Attached: I2IIe8V.png (1671x466, 82K)

How do you install the character maker?

But what powers would they use?

Attached: file.png (386x824, 319K)

That's a big guy

It's really funny when you realize who this particular person is, too.

Enjoy user, its a fun film

sneed

Fuck, I can't believe we're actually playing this. I unironically dreamed CoH was back up several times over the past years.

AR/Devices, obviously

I was thinking Street Justice and Super Reflexes.

>Played a scrapper
>Ran Martials Arts/Regeneration with Speed
>back when permahasten was a thing
Shit was mad fun. This was also when Invul/Super Strength Tankers where basically invulnerable and took 0 damage against even bosses like Nemesis

She's a fantasy writer isnt she? I remember the name from the old forums. I know she did some AE arcs that were really good.

Who is it?

>Leandro slowly starting to realize what a fucking retard he was

Attached: Screenshot (206).png (1011x71, 13K)

Are Arachnos soldiers any good?

where is it then?

>Be energy blaster
>Finally gain the knockback ability
>See someone battling a Hellion just outside the park
>Wait until his health is low enough
>Fire blast at Hellion
>Watch has he flies into the air and into the park for the hero to run after
>Hero just standing in shock

Another fun one was knocking them off the ledges. So you had to go all the way down the stairs to get to them.

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Ugh, could you imagine where we would be if he had done this years ago?

Seeing as how they work for Arachnos I think they're bad guys user.

Honestly, imagine the fuckton of autistic work he had to keep up with to ensure no one ever heard of his server. He probably got a burden off his shoulders really.

Extremely

Everyone hated you user

The amount of circle jerk and power vying in the discord is getting disgusting.

Attached: 1555146043984.png (720x540, 380K)

How mean user! I remember running around as a gravity/weather hero and throwing out buffs to random heroes on the street, or using gravity to crush or lift thugs for heroes. It was fun to lend a hand to strangers while running by

You retard.

Attached: LuChLhJ.png (375x642, 331K)

Absolutely. great team buffs and they could fill a lot of different play styles (stalker, control, tank)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cf85ffca77e54db93c91e9ba2af14057ef08e180&dn=stuff.zip

>>the 5th column having to be renamed because of the game release in Germany
Fucking bitches

Attached: ss+(2019-04-20+at+03.30.48).png (987x94, 12K)

>FYI Most believe that the character database has the highest potential for causing a cease and desist so everyone's confirming that you won't be able to play your original character(s).
CLEAN START CONFIRMED, LADIES

I think he really got wrapped up in "This should be a secret for our own safety." that it became paranoia. People lose sight of things. Especially so when you're in a bubble AND in charge of the bubble and people are too scared to speak up.

People who are sexist and racist are heroes. It's you faggots and nigger lovers that are villains

Hes gonna be my main. I'm constantly going to start rumors and deny people entry to my team/super group.

Attached: LEANDROOOO REBORN 2.jpg (585x881, 84K)

Titan network is not accepting new accounts or sending passwords for lost accounts, so no paragon chat for me I guess

Attached: 1425399482.jpg (588x391, 74K)

>when the villain thinks hes the hero.

I would rather have a clean start so I can play through everything again, it's not like I can't just remake my characters

Actual cunt. If he released it earlier then there wouod have been loads of help

based schlopman

It's trannycord, what did you expect?

>Have entire community of people consisting of thousands really wanting their game back
>Some will have bound to have known coding
>didn't think of announcing it.

I will accept that to log in again. Better to start over then be lost forever.

Is Eletric/Eletric scrapper good?

That's fine, I want to see the rush of new heroes/villains running around

and now to villains

Attached: thechuck.png (1322x787, 909K)

I don't mind. I wanna go through it all over again.

I'm not going to post anyone's IRL name on a message board, especially when I'm not 100% certain.

Clean start is better.

I still have screenshot of my characters so I can make them exactly as they were. I wonder if Justice Radio and the weekly dance parties at the club in Steel Canyon

He has pictures of his own character up somewhere. It was named after himself and looked like him with a beard. Making a secondary costume of that would up people's recognition.

reminder that leandro did nothing wrong.

It's CoH's version of the new 52

I think most people want a fresh start. It makes no sense to start a new server and add a shitton of uber characters that will ruin the economy and leave most of the content without grouping.

That honestly makes me angry.

is sword/shield any good?

Attached: 1491267034569.png (741x568, 29K)

Its odd. Electric is all about draining your enemies so that they can't activate their abilites. Never ran a scrapper with Electric but an Electric blaster could have an enemy reduced to Brawl due to all the end drain.

Piss off leo

He did, but Yea Forums overreacted.

He banned someone with a sense of justice

GUYS I'M LITTERALLY GOING TO CAUSE SO MUCH SHIT IN COH. I'M GOING TO MAKE BOTH HEROES AND VILLAINS SUFFER. I'M GOING TO BE SO UNCONTROLLABLY NAUGHTY. I'M GOING TO BE LIKE CHAOS UNLEASHED. I'M GOING TO BE SO CHAOtIC THAT IF I ROLL DEFENDER I'LL GET MY OWN EXCLUSIVE BUFF, AURA OF CHAOS. IT'S GOING TO BE INSANE MY DUDES. I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU. THIS IS YOU, THIS IS MY IMPRESSION OF YOU

oh dude I'm just playing comfy city of heroes haha this is a good timooohhhnoooooooooo

AND THEN I JUST FUCKING KILL YOU. GO ON, RUN ALL THE WAY! GO ON! RUN BACK TO YOUR CORPSE! SEETHING AND CRYING ALL THE WAY! I AM GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST NAUGHTY TROUBLE MAKER OF THEM ALL! CHAOS. PURE, PURE CHAOS. I CAN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. ATLAS PARK? MORE LIKE IT'S -FUCKED- PARK.
PARAGON CITY? MORE LIKE WE'RE FUCKED CITY.

IMAGINE BEING YOU GUYS. IMAGINE ACTUALLY BEING YOU GUYS. -IMAGINE- ACTUALLY BEING YOU. HOLY FUCK. YOU'RE SO FUCKED. I AM GOING TO FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AT LEAST ONE. I'M ALREADY PRACITCALLY LEAKING CHAOTIC ENERGY. IF, and ONLY IF, you reply to this post BEFORE the THREAD DIES with "please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO" I MAY allow YOUR CHARACTER TO LIVE. WHO KNOWS! MAYBE I WILL! MAYBE I WON'T! I'M JUST TOOOOOO NAUGHTY! HEHEHEHEHEHE

I MAY GIVE YOU MY BLESSING, I MAY NOT. DEPENDS IF YOU'RE NAUGHTY ENOUGH. IMAGINE NOT BEING CHAOS PILLED IN 2019+ TAX. IMAGINE. I AM CHAOS. GOD I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL THE TURNING POINT. ENTIRE PEOPLE TURNING TO ANGER, HATE, AND CHAOS, FORMING ENTIRE RAIDS TO KILL ONE ANOTHER. I WILL WATCH, AS THOUSANDS DIE, THOUSANDS LAY WASTE TO EACH OTHER. TRUE. UNFILTERED, CHAOS.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Attached: 1529935679553.jpg (960x951, 57K)

if it wasnt for people overreacting, L*andro wouldn't be nearly as complicit as he is now

And that's a good thing. It's been 7 years, people need to get over it.

I know exactly how much he tried. Which is not at all.

Very solid. Massive endurance hog though so low levels are a bit of slog.

Yes that's the sad truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3eKxXKsyBI

You're gonna hear it again.
You're gonna fly on top of the city hall again.
You're gonna dance under the Atlas again with a bunch of people.

Based chaos demon

Shield is fucking ace with anything

mah niga

Attached: karate bugman.png (358x672, 244K)

please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO

Based psycho
Banned from Internet ;D

Attached: bluff 100.png (955x101, 10K)

fuck off Twixt

Wrong music bro
youtube.com/watch?v=wq2HfD2NIz8

Oh I just thought you meant she was big in the CoH community or something. Like a former dev.

An option to loop the fucking background music

So what are all of the travel powers again? Are there any that make sense for a power-less, punisher type hero?

Attached: 1541258491911.jpg (386x416, 26K)

It's actually a solid combination. Broadsword is just a katana that has trades worse recharge and endurance costs for a huge damage boost. Shield is solid all around, on all archetypes that can use it. Broadsword and shield can also unlock special weapon skins for doing one of the more popular TFs in the game

Gravity/Psionic or Gravity/Energy?

He wanted to save the game from being lost forever. kys

>you can have tint your water powers to yellow
... yes, yes.
I'm gonna make a lot of very nice characters in this game.

Attached: Sparkle Dog.jpg (666x892, 85K)

Honestly, I'm glad he's coming to terms with it.

fitness?

Ikr. And it took seven years before stars aligned and found Chaotic Good person bold enough to shatter the status quo.

if it wasn't for being bullied and threatened he wouldn't be releasing code right now

BASED AND CHAOSPILLED

Attached: 1535258192238.jpg (1500x1500, 1.97M)

Superjump, Flights, Teleportation, Superspeed. No :^)

>the first time since fucking 2006 I can play as The Shadow again

Attached: shadman.jpg (353x581, 30K)

Flight, super speed, super jump and teleport. So no, you'll just have to contrive some shit.

Now there's a name I haven't heard in awhile I remember his antics in the PVP zones. Challenging people to duels and then running for the safety of the guns when it went against him. Guy was a real ass.

SUPER SPEED
FLIGHT
SUPER JUMP
TELEPORTATION

With things like the jetpack, ninja run and others, they're not strictly necessary, but they're generally helpful still.

until actual furries try to rp with you

Fly, Superspeed, Super Jump, and Teleport. You can get rocket boots or jetpacks that activate when you fly or Super Jump, so you can easily be a powerless hero with access to some tech.

That him?

He's full of shit and just trying to mea culpa his way into people's good graces.

Sprint, Super Speed, Flight, Super Jump, Teleportation.

Did they ever fix Villains not having proper tanks or healers? I remember Brutes being terrible at holding aggro and Corrupters being terrible healers.

help

Attached: 1547964245518.jpg (500x500, 21K)

didn't fitness get absorbed into base skills? so that everyone has it? can't remember now but i remember it being mandatory on so many builds it may as well have been built-in.

Shes a cutie

he was an ass writing a study

Fitness pool was made inherent towards the end. Everyone got it.

You'd have portable versions on your phones by now.

I think there's the hoverboard too, but it was paid content back then, I never used it.

I don't wanna speculate too much because the guy could get into serious trouble but at the same time, its highly obvious that the CoH dev leaker was Positron right? I mean who else would have access to everything?

Brutes received the same "Gauntlet" buff that tanks had, but you should still be taking Taunt to keep aggro. Corruptors and masterminds got their own version of Empathy

check your spam box

If it's red, it's dead, brother.

Attached: Glorious.png (300x188, 77K)

Wait shit, didn't think of that.
Is there a way to out-gross a real furry ?

I honestly don't think he's that bad of a guy. He does have some of the dramatic shit some of the CoH community has though.

Yes, fitness was taken out and something you automatically got at like level 10 or something.

There was a hoverboard but it wasn't a travel power it was a cash shop item.

>Are there any that make sense for a power-less, punisher type
There's a hoverboard.

Both Corruptors and Masterminds got Pain Domination, which was basically their version of Empathy. But straight healers were generally always less useful than buff sets like Kinetics or Radiation

Nope.

She's a fattie that's embarrassed to be seen in public.

Imagine City of Heroes but added all the costume/travel power options from Champions Online

Attached: 1555611205870.jpg (322x368, 43K)

I'm starting to pity him, even if he is bluffing

Attached: what the hell.png (727x103, 11K)

ok thanks

Attached: 1465923483831.png (255x204, 50K)

Unfortunately no matter how gross you get there can only be grosser furries

>tfw server will be up at any moment and I don't even have a build yet

Not to way that it was heroside. Villains was designed to shake up the holy trinity by making all the ATs more focused on damage then anything else. Fun fact, originally MMs were supposed to be the tanks. MMs would summon pets endlessly. Pets were supposed to hold aggro but were terrible at it so everyone went to brutes.

Is there "impact" in this game? Like, if I pick Energy powers and fling someone into a wall, do they take damage from hitting it? Or no?

Attached: 1537119087198.gif (280x210, 865K)

Anyone?

Flight lets you fly. It's the slowest, but the easiest to use. Group Flight lets other people fly near you, albeit slowly, but not as slow as hover.

Super Speed lets you run fast. The problem is, you have to, y'know, run. Super Jump lets you jump far and high, but... you don't run fast. If you take either of these, take the other, it's SO much fucking fun, you fucking SOAR.

The final is Teleport, which is both the fasted and hardest to use. You use the power, then select where you'll appear, channel, and POOF. Most people would make a bind so that Shift + Left Click would automatically teleport you. You got a 4s hover buff when you appeared, allowed you to "teleport sling" without just fucking plummeting.

Teleport would be the best, I'd say. "I just appear where I'm needed" or whatever.

He's going to cut and run. Get the files, now.

you're starting from scratch anyway

He's really not that bad

He's gradually gone from the villain to just pathetic. He's desperately acting nice and submissive in an attempt to claw back some goodwill.

Does paragonchat allow screenshots?
don't have any graphics editing shit on my current PC

No. There's ragdoll physics but no environmental damage besides typical fall damage.

how hard is it to respec in this game? like.. if i build my character really dumb

This guy was all about reputation and power, thats why he didn't give the code out, so he'd be number one in his little bubble. Now the bubble's burst he's grasping to salvage that reputation.

Yeah CO definitely has more travel power and costume options than CoH, though at the time (2012) CoH was miles ahead of CO in terms of options. Makes you wonder where CoH would have been looking at CO's customisation options now.

we have the files

I dont think so. It was definitely one of the lead devs I am sure. We will probably never know and honestly we shouldn't try to find out. Stuff like this will kill someone's career in the industry.

I think not, pretty sure there is fall damage though, so you can make enemies fly off a ledge. Physics engine wasn't that great.

Wait how will it be up soon?

Yes, but it was slight. But enemies could take fall damage, so a fun strat was to get to the top of a building, fling enemies off by various means, they'd take damage on the way down, and then use a sort of hacky super jump to climb back up... And then you'd knock them off again, ad nauseum.

Spider Sentai shall have Super jump as he can not into chemistry to make webbing.

How does one acquire said jetpack?

not very. Depending on how they've implemented veteran rewards, you should have a truckload of them for free. Plus there are group missions you can do to get more

Not to walls, only fall damage, so if you knock someone off a ledge, they'll take fall damage. I remember being an energy blaster was extremely easy in The Hollows due to all the cliffs.

I won't begin to consider any of his words truthful until there is a functioning server up, despite it being in the hands of other people now.

Attached: 7fca8b734734191b6c047b8ed9c39fc6.jpg (600x600, 79K)

There is a serious absence of shirts and shorts in this game.
Astro Fighter Sunred is surprisingly hard to make.

Attached: astro fighter sunred.jpg (574x1059, 71K)

We make due, brother. You'll find a way.

>Spider Sentai
How many sentai are we going to have that we already gotta start claiming themes!??

High level players with Teleport can also teleport the entire party to them, making grouping up a lot easier. I think they have to be in the same zone though?

The respecs were called retcons which was pretty funny.

Actually that's kind of a lie. I think there's lava and that kind of shit. Also in certain missions you can blow up cars and objects for aoe damage.

But does it work? i wanted eletric powers and the eletric shield seems pretty good

It's very easy. There are Respec trials at lvl 24, 34 and 44. You can farm any of these for 1 respec token a day per trial. It's possible to fail the final mission but they don't take very long, maybe 30-40 minutes with the average team.

In the old days it was limited, there was a Respec TF that you could only do a limited amount of times (at least that's how I remember it) and that + free respecs given by patches were the only way to do it. But in i24 you can do the respec TF unlimited amount of times for respec tokens. You can also buy a respec plan and craft it. Then I remember as part of veteran rewards every character had like a shit ton of free respecs lined up.

So in short in i24, not hard at all.

Attached: 13540963ac3301bd9ce44c4e1f846a78 (1).png (416x601, 477K)

You're a big bully, shes cute.

Dr.Pavel...

Attached: BillWillson.png (1634x957, 1.23M)

Has NCSoft made any statement yet? Aren't they notorious for being jews with even their dead IPs? Do the gooks not care anymore?

I would like vehicle based travel like CO has, at least a motorcycle reskinned super speed

>How many
If you really wanna know all of them

>Champions Online, which is currently being maintained and 'worked on' to this day, is still worse than a game being necromancied AS WE SPEAK

Attached: 1527779428027.jpg (388x443, 151K)

How is customization post character creation? Do you have good options regardless of class?

I don't recall the details exactly. There was a jetpack/jump booster you got from the steampunk DLC and some other shit, but I don't think it was flight proper. There was a temporary jetpack you got through missions that lasted a couple hours. Maybe you could get a perma one from the cash shop after the game went free, not sure.

SUPERJUMP CHADS REPORT IN

Will you be able to solo with it? Sure. There were very few powersets that couldn't solo. Teams, I dunno, end drain was never a big request on teams that I was on.

Fatties can be cute

Attached: 1526794778680.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Shoulda gone mercs MM. You could set them up to be hired gun and masketta man.

Damn that dude has some DSL.

They can't do anything really. Once it's on the Internet it's there forever

thanks!

Attached: 1494898835440.gif (400x400, 241K)

cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?topic=12479.0

God damn fifteen years later and CoH is still the best character creator in an MMO. Yeah at this point CO has more stuff to choose from but 80% of it is behind the cash shop and lootboxes. And most of it these days is just furry items. If we're talking just stuff available from the start, CoH's is the best. And to think all the cash shop stuff is gonna be free.

SERVER ABOUT TO GO UP. NOT A DRILL

Attached: 1555143759335.jpg (779x797, 307K)

What's better for a dominator? Psionic Assault or Energy? Gravity is my primary if it matters.

Attached: 1543486304150.gif (320x240, 699K)

Basically you unlock shit like capes and auras as you level and through quests, but the software people have been using post-shutdown has all of that shit already. You can visit clothing shops to design new outfits and there is a facemaker or something like that that allows you to change your physical appearance, body shape and whatnot. You also get some costume slots that you can change to whenever you want.

hows it look

Attached: gen.png (613x867, 554K)

Buckle up

Attached: should i just fap to yupiel again my dick is probably gone at this point.png (655x90, 14K)

>Korean EA
>care about something they already decided was unprofitable
im laffin

Nothing yet. Let's hope they stay in their cave until we have everything we need. Once all the code is out there they can bitch all they want and it won't matter. My biggest fear is that Leandro gets a C&D from them and shuts everything down.

And that could be... bad.
Wh... what if CO attack its illegal competitor?? We would fail, and everything Leo has made would be for naught
heh

proofs?

All the options will probably be open at character creation so there probably won't be any unlocking needed for certain costume pieces like there was on live. You get like 10 costume slots or somehing, just visit the Tailor and you can make multiple costumes to switch between at any point and even change your size/gender between different costumes.

I'M NOT READY! SHIT

G-Genos-kun?

>he bricks everyones pcs and runs
id giggle

POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH

Attached: fucking loser codes by himself.png (626x97, 11K)

I SHALL DEFEAT ALL THE TOKU

Attached: bee.png (556x889, 513K)

How do you stop him?

Attached: we.jpg (745x937, 142K)

Perfect World can't even get erect for cash shop additions now, >implying they'd ever have the power to stop this

CAN IT WAIT A FEW MORE DAYS I STILL NEED TO FIGURE OUT MY CHARACTER

Attached: 1555630756010.jpg (381x275, 10K)

BUCKLE UP, BUCKAROOS

Attached: HAPPENING.png (1312x91, 21K)

Heroes and Villains would team up and fight back

Attached: 0z7hd2.png (309x739, 341K)

Attached: Screenshot (208).png (527x82, 10K)

How exactly would CO attack us?

Believe it when I see it.

OH NO OUR MORTAL FOE A MAN WITH AN ANIMAL MONSTER THEME
HOW FIENDISH

>at work
>THIS SHIT HAPPENS
FUCK

OH GOD OH FUCK OH SHIT

Attached: 1548740669959.jpg (411x412, 15K)

Wish CoX had DCUO's costume loot system.

I remember running a defender empath/darkness hero. It was loads of fun, and will probably make something similar.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THERE ARE SO MANY FUCKING OPTIONS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1496230458972.jpg (486x258, 87K)

Can that plus respecs be used to make what's essentially two characters in one slot? I want to make a The Virgin who is some kind of magician and every so often he becomes The Chad who is just a straight up tank.

society

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: BANANA LUNCHES.jpg (530x494, 43K)

Attached: file.png (640x360, 147K)

Attached: 1523044896172.jpg (1024x1015, 113K)

Make them all. Altitis is not a disease, its a way of life.

Inb4 ‘‘twas a ruse

I can't believe it. After all these years it's gonna happen

I'M NOT READY MY CHARACTERS ARENT READY AND MY BODY IS NOT READY

Defender masterrace as well btw

I'M NOT READY BROS I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BUILD OR APPEARANCE YET THIS IS TOO FUCKING FAST

Attached: 1550169878628.jpg (400x533, 48K)

His final act of vengeance.

there is the option have multiple builds on one character, yes. But not so extreme as to have multiple sets of powersets.

Although I guess you could potentially do that with a Peacebringer or Warshade, they're sort of magetanks

No, respec would not allow you to change AT. Roll a tanker, stay a tanker.

show him my gf

To be honest with thousands of people piling on at once, it's gonna brick for sure. There'll be no way it'll be up and functional today, there'll be a lot of downtime and inability for you to get in.

As many as is needed to protect people's smiles

Attached: IMG_20181226_105651.jpg (700x1050, 94K)

>Have costumes ready
>No clue what I'm going to play

Attached: 1555435765575.png (898x628, 58K)

But they're not.

Future echos

yes heres his powers too

Attached: genos2.png (1527x856, 1006K)