Every 12 months there is a new Assassins Creed, Call of Duty and Battefield

Every 12 months there is a new Assassins Creed, Call of Duty and Battefield
People even force waifus and controversy just to create more hype and give them attention
Meanwhile Yea Forums says JRPGs are ''all the same"

Very interesting. Looks like this board is full of marketing pajeets

Attached: 37ADDDE900000578-0-image-a-79_1472469698031.jpg (962x668, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDPxZ9u3-m8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beauty:
3 > 4 > 5 > 2 > 1

Sex quality:
2> 1 > 4 > 5 > 3

Trust me I'm a slag expert

Attached: madmen.jpg (300x300, 35K)

Oh my...

Attached: 00.png (583x375, 57K)

she's fat, you fucking incel.

I'm from /pol/ so don't even fucking try to argue I know her phone number.

Attached: 1510335967830.png (1000x700, 1.03M)

>she's fat
Yes, and?

muslims are smarter than us. they don't allow their women to dress like this in public
it's much better to have a degenerate girl at home doing house work than eating on the street like left pic

Attached: 1512931316944.jpg (526x423, 20K)

Attached: badass-beards-brosnan.jpg (675x1000, 98K)

How tunes change. Before, that was one of the reasons you faggots spouted to bomb them! lol Now you wanna be all "too much degeneracy".

I would fuck every girl there raw. I'd work through them with such fury they wouldn't have time to reach for their rape alarms, it'd be like anime where they experience a compressive air blast as i whip through them penetrating deeply each time. Double dipping, triple dipping. They'll be shouting "me rikey ME RIKEY!!" in a confusion of orgiastic pleasure and surrender only exacerbated by the countless VKs drank that night.

No that was the Shah's retarded brother. Shit was lax before BP wanted to seal an oil contract.

SLAM *pop* x5 is all that's heard as five virginities are taken never to return in the space of a second. One second they're dressed to the nines enjoying some food but the next sprawled naked moaning on the floor like a harlem shake video.

i never wanted to bomb them. It was britain and the empire of London Saudis (The royal family) that started the modern wars on the middle east anyway
The sad part is that this same british royal family does promote progressive and degenerate values despite being muslims. In the near future we'll see marxism mixed with sharia law and this is going to be worse than Los Angeles/San Francisco today

>five virginities
those chicks saw 200 cocks each

not even this guy likes that stick bitch you posted

Attached: 1525654873237.png (403x288, 153K)

So 4 has the optimal stat combo

absolutamente asqueroso

ye

You would think that but due to their intimidating sexuality they have yet to be approached. I am just the man for that job.

You can see hints of utter despair and depression in the blonde in the middle. Like she's vacantly looking at the ground wondering what the fuck is the point of all this.

Can you blame the muslimes when english sluts offer it on a plate

I'd wife 3 and 5

You're giving her too much credit.

muslims women are literally doing non stop ana sex and prostituting themselves my dude. even after getting married. women are degenerate in every part of the modern world

actually no. Women aren't capable of feeling sad when they are among degenerates. She is probably sad because she didn't find any rich guy to take her to his apartment

Just because western AAA games are samey doesn't mean JRPGs aren't guilty as well.

Why the fuck the one with a cig is wearing fucking socks?

Name my band Yea Forums

Attached: nintchdbpict000375567564-e1514795056902.jpg (1831x2663, 664K)

>muslims are smarter than us
Is that why their countries all lie in ruins and their women are all disgusting?

Why is Yea Forums suddenly full of people who pretend to understand society?
Why is the most autistic website on the internet pretending to be chads out of nowhere?

She's denying revolting foot fags like yourself.

Do you think it's nice to live like that Yea Forums? Would you like to be one of them?

Slags in rags

>tfw Chad didn't choose you

Attached: 37ADDE0E00000578-3763434-Seen_it_all_This_woman_who_had_been_celebrating_her_23rd_birthda-m-2_147255 (962x779, 221K)

Past Expiry Date

Stacy and the Roastbeefs

>lie in ruins
Yet they are conquering everything

Attached: download (1).jpg (630x420, 118K)

English women have lower number of lifetime sexual partners than almost all other western european women. If you haven't yet learnt that the girls who try to appear homely are the ones with something to hide then god help you.

Attached: 1554416326995.png (634x518, 598K)

>I'm from /pol/

Attached: 1516564651835.png (499x338, 38K)

Bit of a creepy photo to take.

Not because they are strong, but because traitor politicians let them in.
Muslims by themselves are a worthless society with no achievements save for murder.
Nothing but savages who's only purpose is being live test subjects for our next-generation weapons.

>Do you think it's nice to live like that Yea Forums? Would you like to be one of them?
it's living as a pig, except with high heels

I cannot think of any CoD or BF that has had a waifu in it

Bovril is the trademarked name of a thick and salty meat extract paste similar to a yeast extract.

Attached: eeeesuohsussgsiygsysg.jpg (290x290, 23K)

Don't believe those bullshit statistics at all. English women get nasty drunk and drunk women are by nature loose.

what is it about this picture that tells me these sluts are brits?

I can tell these are british women

Yeah, forgot that millennials value anecdotical evidence and twitter screencaps rather than facts.

Those are some nice socks.

>boss fight is a double boss fight

Attached: nintchdbpict000375566146.jpg (2842x4250, 2.56M)

nigga

Attached: 1554042408395.gif (352x264, 1.51M)

Not him, but:
>you: I bet she's feeling sad!
>other user: nope.
>you: why is this place full of people pretending to understand her!
LOL

Ah yes, facts. Those questionnaires that simply ask women how many they've fucked. I doubt British women even remember a tenth of the guys that have fucked them.

>le ebin board topic reference for le ebic offtopic shitpost

Attached: 1529055544579.jpg (770x578, 19K)

>she's fat, you fucking incel.
Tippity top kek. Incels calling other incels an incel

Attached: 1554874425369.gif (329x302, 71K)

the nintendo switch thread is on page 2

The sad part is guys will actually fuck there ogres.

Yes, I think i'm going to trust stats more than the guesses of some millennial.

brit slags make me so hard

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000457525780.jpg (3300x4787, 2.43M)

>English women have lower number of lifetime sexual partners than almost all other western european women.
>He trust polls
youtube.com/watch?v=VDPxZ9u3-m8

Why are you here though?
Why aren't you in Yea Forums?
Why do you make offtopic threads?
Are you some kind of fatass redditor?
Is that it?

Wow, a slut thread, very entertaining indeed.

Attached: 1540376051153.jpg (600x400, 27K)

*English people get nasty drunk.
Because brits developed a culture of binge drinking because of the licensing laws that required pubs to cluse way before midnight.
The laws have been relaxed but there are still many pubs that close around midnight, so brits still have a bit of a habit of getting mad drunk really fast and then stumble through the streets.

They all fuck black men only.

These girls in the pictures are having fun while you are on an image board about video games

Do you feel jealous yet?

jeez what a sperg

Attached: 1550936132998.gif (245x230, 879K)

>tfw no slag gf

Attached: one-more-sip.jpg (3000x2000, 3.81M)

>why would you trust stats dude, haven't you seen this one twitter screencap / clickbait news title / video?

Attached: 1553664696658.jpg (732x960, 119K)

>These girls in the pictures are having fun

Attached: fun.jpg (1195x897, 157K)

There's a difference between stats and stats. Questionnaires where test subjects give out the info themselves are unreliable.

Is that the GoT chicks?

Wow, what a worthless normalfag.
Maybe you should be on Twitter if you wanted to talk about completely trivial offtopic garbage.
Wait, I guess I should add some of your ebonics to attract your attention: yikes oof incel thot *dabs* omegalul.

They look working class so they fuck other white chavs only

Man Jaw Collective

OI COPPA YEL NEVAH TAYK MO OLIVE!
I didn't read anything you wrote lol

Those tits are sad. Holy shit.

This photo is a work of art. It captures so much culture.

YOU JUST KNOW

>Questionnaires where test subjects give out the info themselves are unreliable.
And your entire argument relies on the fact that I get my info from questionnaries.

See?
Posts like this.
Fucking everyone in Yea Forums, well, nu4chan, makes up their own headcannon about how real life is and just spout it with utmost confidence hoping they convince someone, even though they base their claims on absolutely nothing.

What would Yea Forums know about real life when Yea Forums is full of autistic spergs?

Drunk yes but good luck sleeping with one still. You're more likely to get laid by a sober french girl and of course when we bring non-whites in you're more likely in all circumstances.

At the same time?

Look at this fag, look at this fag and laugh

Yes yes, le rennaisance painting, le ebin meme, you totally came up with that, very original.

Are you having an autistic fit?

>And your entire argument relies on the fact that I get my info from questionnaries.
How else would you get that info about sex partners?

The same surveys are given internationally and other studies show the rate of lying. However you can also use health statistics of teen pregnancies or std rates. Again these suggest british women have fewer partners than most of europe.

>t. autistic sperg

Attached: 1550521325982.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

Do you ever go out? Women actually drink 1 or 2 beers and next thing you know they are sucking cocks on bathrooms. I've seen white upper middle class suck cock in club's restrooms since I was 15

Quit projecting, you fucking pleb.

>british women have fewer partners than most of europe
yeah cause they get blowed up by fookin muzzies l0l

t. aging autistic sperg who tries to cope with his lack of experience and understanding with fake internet confidence

The fuck kind oof question is this? Eat shit, tranny.

What a worthless and decant nation you must live in.
Are you American?
I know Americans are absolute scum and are very easy to manipulate.

You're saying this about yourself?

Attached: 1539161982343.gif (460x304, 1.71M)

>These girls in the pictures are having fun

Attached: 1382228829404.png (413x472, 432K)

stats based on humans can't be considered truth. stats go to shit as soon as you start applying the numbers to the real world and see how wrong they are.
human stats are literally messing with numbers to say what you want them to say

>If Ornstein is defeated first, a cinematic will show him get crushed and absorbed by Smough

You are retard. Most french, american, italian and german women do this. Why do you think 95% of western women have sexual diseases?

>those dead eyes
>fun
kek. here comes the retards who thinks falling into degeneacy = having a good life

Attached: chav.jpg (472x631, 99K)

Is this what a millennial tells himself to try to oversimplify the world and try to pretend he understands it through the power of cherrypicked internet pictures?