PC's are going to start losing their appeal the next couple of console generations

PC's are going to start losing their appeal the next couple of console generations.

PS5 is going to be weaker than the next Xbox, and it is still going to be competitive with gaming PCs- with a Zen 2 Ryzen CPU and the Navi GPU, which has the compute power of a GTX 1080, but with more pixel pushing power- this combo should allow it to reach 4k 60 on many games. For all others, 4k 30 will be easily obtainable, even with the games targeting Ultra Settings. The 500$ PS5 is going to be able to do 4k ultra setting gameplay (literally nothing stopping devs from tossing in a 1440p 60 setting for games that are 30 while 4k). Meanwhile, a 500$ PC simply won't be able to match up- for double the price, 1000$, you might get a comparable build. But to beat Next Gen consoles in any significant way, you would have to dump 1500$ to 2000$ on a build that could run those 4k 30 games at 4k 60. The price to performance here is very wack, and very much in favor of next gen consoles.

Attached: [Commie] Kizumonogatari - 03v2 [BD 720p AAC] [90A7693D].mkv_snapshot_00.38.48_[2019.04.09_00.08.07]. (1280x544, 91K)

no idea what u wrote but props for the big titties

>PC's are going to start losing their appeal
this shit has been said for about 3 decades now

Nobody's buying a console while the games still target 60 m8

Except consoles lacks the freedom of the niche market.

The main appeal of PC at least for me are mods and flexibility.

Attached: happilydyingsince1985.png (400x352, 339K)

except people that have money

>console shitters still believe PC is dying in current year

Attached: here's a schematic for ya.jpg (726x568, 205K)

Less and less games are getting mods these days though

How's that literacy working out for you

save hex

And as a result I play less and less AAA garbage.

Attached: 1555240280686.png (154x183, 32K)

>the next couple of console generations.
>implying we'll make it that far before accessibility of streaming games swallows whole physical hardware/game ownership as a concept.

>save hex
I don't see her in trouble, is something the matter?

Attached: 1553305433554.jpg (800x880, 100K)

stop this fucking meme
if it's going to be more powerful than a regular "gayman PC", it'll cost over 999 USD
there is no way those specs are going to be anywhere that high

brb counting money

Less AAA games maybe but I can't remember the last AAA game that was actually good.

>says increasingly nervous man for 5th generation in a row

Who cares? Let the peasants have their toys. We, the masters, will receive superior ports and pirate them at our leisure. The hardware power concerns you list are valid, but the rest dear user you must forget.

>B-but the cost
This is the mindset of a peasant.

the appeal of pc is no paid online. as long as consoles have stupid paid online services they will NEVER overtake pcs. you cant get kids off pc and csgo to get on console to pay for something they have done for free for all their lives.

>literally nothing stopping devs from tossing in a 1440p 60 setting for games that are 30 while 4k
There's nothing stopping them from tossing in a 720p60 setting for PS4 and XOne games and yet here we are. You're going to get 4k30, 1080p30 and 60 FPS will be reserved for a few FPS games like CoD and BF and you're going to like it. That's why I'll never ever switch to consoles. I don't want someone to decide how I'm supposed to play the game for me.

People have been saying this for years, every gen, and it's never once been true. Consoles are going up in price for relatively minor performance gains, whilst pc parts only get cheaper for larger performance gains. Customizable so you can do what you want, and until chingchongchinks tried to strongarm the market, a relatively open platform full of price competition driving prices way the fuck down compared to consoles, even at their discounts on the companies online stores pc still gets games significantly cheaper. Then pc gets the ability to pirate, to mod - which let's be fucking real most games require modding to achieve what they advertise, be it graphical, performance or gameplay modding - dedicated servers, private servers, can buy any game because most cunts port to pc whilst they won't port to their rivals console.

Pc is never going to lose it's appeal user, because the console market is practically more garbage than it has ever been for the consumer

Keyboard and mouse. Tools of us boomers. That simple.

Consoles are going to start losing their appeal the next couple of smartphone generations.
Why buy a 500$ game box when you can just connect your phone to your tv?

nice babylonians... HOWEVER

Attached: 1522599861562.webm (960x408, 1.9M)

Console hardware will always be a few generations behind by the time it comes to market. PC hardware is getting cheaper, and consoles are getting more expensive.

The appeal is still there. I think there's more people with gaming PCs now than ever before.

Are you retarded? The GTX 1080 is already outdated and the PS5 will still take almost 2 years to release from now, and even if the specs weren't low-tier at best it would still be a closed garden piece of shit with no games for retarded kids.
Why can't moronic weebs stay in their containment board?

forget all your points and let me reeeee

>Buy PC
>Pirate games
In the long run, PC is cheaper than console.

PC will not die because it represents the enthusiast market and is used for the workplace

console will die to Mobile since consoles always represented the plug/play players
who cant be bothered to build a pc

mobile offers that with the addition of being portable

PC lost it's appeal when it lost it's exclusives, PS5 gaining appeal with backwards compatibility and cheap VR with VR exclusives and real exclusives

Fuck off phoneposter

have you got this going in reverse?

Hanekawa is a shit and I almost fell asleep during every arc she was in, every word she spoke, and every situation that had her in it.
Pretty big balls to put the most boring character in the series as your OP image in hopes to bring people in with her looks and not her BORING ass personality.

Attached: tumblr_o64nzoZnav1rukh0lo7_1280.jpg (851x475, 86K)

based piratechad

Attached: 1469696426672.jpg (523x452, 35K)

Attached: 1553174727057.png (2092x2136, 717K)

PC has Hanekawa, therefore will live forever.

Attached: cat.jpg (2004x2188, 611K)

Epic

I LOVE HANEKAWA TSUBASA!

Attached: 152731623.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

only girls with flat chests need to be interesting

Sauce?

So you use your powerful PC to play indieshit that will never take full advantage of your specs?

>Navi GPU
>competitive in 2020
Yeah okay, stopped reading there.

>getting a Californian Soccer Mom-station 5

Attached: 0ABC0370-285C-40A0-817C-2508F9927A5E.png (1024x956, 419K)

fuck off, zombie

Attached: 1480398292495.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

this is like a copy pasta that gets posted every gen cycle since 95 or what

I've been reading this same shit over and over again since my first forays into rec.games.video back when the current consoles were the snes/genesis.

Attached: 1530954801984.jpg (236x333, 18K)

Ore no Monogatari

I do not

Attached: 1502931019534.gif (540x229, 1.99M)

>l-look see in 2014 they said consoles were dying
Was this supposed to disprove the post you delusional PCfag? Haha latest post in 2018 is just Devs saying what platforms they like most.

The thing with mobile is that it's difficult to come up with a control scheme to completely overtake consoles since all you're working with is a touch screen.
I will agree though that it's already removing the need for consoles, the only things I've played games on lately are my PC and phone.

Reminder that the only people who still buy consoles are literal underages who don't know any better or live in poverty, it's a rapidly diminishing niche of kids who think they're too hardcore for mobile games but still too entry-level for anything other than the casual console game of the year.

PS4 has been losing exclusives left and right for some time already. At the moment it's pretty much only Sony's first-party studios and Fatlus that's left and I'm confident that the latter's games coming to PC is only a matter of time. Considering Sony is shifting focus to cinematic experience, there's very little you're losing by not playing their first-party stuff. I have PS4 and the only game I played on it is Persona 5. I started Yakuza 0 too but it's on PC now so that's where I play it. PC gives you all Xbox games, almost all PS4 games, a few Nintendo games, the few PC exclusives remaining as well as permanent backwards compatibility and emulation. Consoles have nothing on it and never will.

yeah, that is the fallacy of the PC Master Race.

*jaw drops*
*eyes pop out of head*
BOI-OI-OI-OING
*tongue rolls out*
AWOOGA AWOOGA AWOOGA
HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA
*Foot starts beating against the ground*
AWOOOOOOOOO *PANT* *PANT*
*Foot starts beating against the ground*
*steam bursts out of ears*
AWOOOOOOOOGA!

Attached: 1555008296699.png (1024x768, 779K)

You can do a lot more with the hardware than play the latest asscreed.

Attached: forkfeeding.jpg (1724x1125, 399K)

i liek you

PS5 is going to censor the hell out of everything so PC is going to be the way to go plus nintendo and older systems. Fuck the current Sony

>Nintendo is doomed
>PC is dead
>consoles are for dumb niggers

only one of this quote is true, can you spot it?

Devs and ISPs must be seething right now. Enjoy your increased production cost and 500GB downloads.

I use my powerful PC to play whatever the fuck I want. I'm not limited to a few bad AAA exclusives. It's not even about graphics for me, I like having a platform I can play just about anything on while also being able to browse Yea Forums or do whatever else I want.

I have consoles too that I basically never play. If an exclusive comes out that I want I'll play it for awhile and then it collects dust for months.

>tfw i've been on the winning side for decades

Attached: 1554395034538.jpg (418x464, 99K)

current sony just follows market forces and pressure. The moment they see that their bullshit is costing them millions while Nintendo is raking in all the fanservice money, they will cave and copy Nintendo once again, like they always do.

based

Can you HONESTLY FUCKING IMAGINE paying some console corporation extra money to use your own internet connection? What the fuck is wrong with consoledrones? Why do you take dick up your ass on the regular with joy?

Attached: ohnononono.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

>he doesn't play fully ray traced quake
Fucking consolefags.

Except better hardware allows devs to be lazier and spend less time optimizing stuff, indie devs hate low-tier PCs since their pixelshit platformers made in unity run like absolute ass and they don't know how to fix it.

all look true to me

Yes, for the first year of release. Then you're stuck with your increasingly slow shitbox for 4 years until they sell you the PS5 pro.

>thinking SJWs care about market and selling
They just want to push their shit and ruin everything. Let the califaggots burn. In fact I might even send a letter to Sony in Japan to petition them to stop censorship and grow a pair of balls to put the califags in their place

If your a poorfag yeah a console would be best but PC well forever have the strongest Hardware and No censorship not to mention that you can do much more than just gaming on a PC.

Attached: 1554839543362.png (297x312, 130K)

whose servers console players playing on?
Retard.

Nah PS4 is better, PlayStation actually does have more curent generation exclusives, they will make second party deals for content when necessary with their long time collaborators, regardless of how you may try to downplay Sony's games they are leading the industry, it's the big publishers who lost their ways, and PC will continue to get fucked over by them. I don't believe PS4 players are at a loss of games right now, it's hard to find time to play them all with our wide range of exclusives, VR, Red Dead 2, PlayStation has the most quality content going forward. Sony always has surprises in store, Sony always wins

>whose servers console players playing on?
Other people's aka P2P.
Meanwhile PC gets far better services and dedicated servers for free.

Why were her tits so huge in this scene?

Nice cringe compilation

Have fun paying for your internet twice

I can't wait to laugh when it turns out that the PS5/Xbone2 have mid-range Navi GPUs, mobile Ryzen CPUs, and shit-tier 120 GB SSDs.
Even back in 2012 people swore up and down that the PS4 would have a GTX 680/HD 7970 equivalent.

How can PC lose it's gaming appeal when you're saving a lot on the software, has true backwards compatibility and can even play various game console libraries?

>bunch of PR-like speech with no actual substance
t. Sony marketing staff member

I'm putting together a team.

Attached: 3.jpg (3252x2149, 1.09M)

I'm just here for big fat cat tats.

Attached: nod.gif (250x188, 384K)

No crab or monkey?

Your team is incomplete.

You niggers are celebrating backwards compatibility one generation back while PC has backwards compatibility going decades back for native games as well as emulation for older generation consoles and somehow it's a win for consoles lmao.

>THEYRE REALLY DONE FOR THIS TIME
consolefags should hang themselves

according to the speccy threads on Yea Forums a lot of you guys don't even have ssds and are still using only 8gb of ram.

>GTX 1080 is already outdated
Doesn't mean much when there's no noteworthy Vidya out there yet to challenge it unless you're obsessed with the 4k meme

the blonde is very, very, very cute

Thinly veiled cat thread.

Attached: hanekawa walk boobs.webm (1280x544, 851K)

This

Every other post actually replying to the words: cringe

Why did she have bigger tiddies in these movies than the TV series

>I-I'm sure it'll be 4K 60fps THIS time guys.
So(n)ynyfags reallly are retarded.

Bigger budget means bigger tits I guess

>wanting dead weight in your team

Attached: bee.jpg (1343x2300, 1.1M)

>mentioning 4k before 144fps
consolenigger gorilla retard

Different studio. Happens a lot. Watch any One Piece movie and you'll notice Nami and Robin's tits go up a few cup sizes.

get this koikatsuSHIT out of my face
AA2 girls or bust

Oh, so this is that intellectual anime my friends keeps pestering me about

Is it true Araragi fucks his sister at some point?

>this combo should allow it to reach 4k 60 on many games. For all others, 4k 30 will be easily obtainable

What will actually happen is that devs will continue to make shitty games as poorly optimized as possible and blame the hardware.

>it's 2019 and console fags are still just HOPING they can achieve 60fps

Attached: 1553446677942.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Stadia will save video games

Go play with your ant farm.

Attached: big vamp.jpg (1776x1080, 540K)

>gtx 1080
>4k 60fps
No, sweatie.

>tfw fucked a jap girl with huge tits
my life is all downhill from here, i peaked too early

Yes

Attached: 1526191734773.gif (540x228, 2.96M)

Just post more titties pls

The monogatari series is just twilight for teen weeb boys

Snail is factually best girl. Nobody else even comes slightly close.
Even lalalagi loves her the most

are you an idiot? By this point the total console base (wii, 360 and ps3) was around 300 million. Currently the console player bas (ps4, xbox and switch) are only about 180 million. That is 120 million players gone to fucking mobile. While steam (not including all the mmo's, league of legends and other launchers) has more than 100 million mothly unique players.

whats the point of going to 4k when your console cant do 4k at a steady 30 or 60 fps. The only logical way is to go 2k atm and wait til mid 2020s to upgrade to 4k

cursed post

whose servers pc players playing on?
Console shitter.

>he thinks graphics is the only way to push hardware to the limit
Laughing @(you) consolebaby

I know, I only watched Bakemonogatari and it was pure fanservice garbage

Yes

Attached: 1397178116358.webm (640x360, 2.5M)

>Console fags still upset they can't play games Miniclip

>he doesn't want a waifu who could lolify herself

>2016 power in 2020+
Oh boy, truly amazing!

Yeah these faggots should watch a real show like FMA or Cowboy Bebop

not him, just interjecting here to point out how much more contextually erotic the ant farm is when araragi always seems to home in on his sisters and fuck them

even better when you use the new AI mods so that you can give them an actual preference for incest with whoever has the same last name.

Attached: may.jpg (853x480, 156K)

Don't forget Naruto and DBZ

Those are much better yeah

This is so low quality that I'm not sure it qualifies as bait

Unironically better than pedogatari
It looks like bait but it's actually true, they are popular shows but everything is better than this fanservice crap that their fans think is some kind of intellectual masterpiece

>my yet unreleased console will be worse than current PCs, so I predict something that will never happen to feel better about myself.
Consider getting professional mental help.

Maybe the professional help has gien up so he came here.

dilate

>crab

Look, a living joke

I bet you like panty stockins and FLCL
Now Macross, THAT was a real anime *sips*

Kizumonogatari. The second film iirc

At least post a good girl if you're gonna try coming at Hanekawa like that. Ononoki is so fucking boring. I still haven't made it through Tsukimonogatari without falling asleep and I've tried at least three times now. Zokuowari was boring as shit too because of too much Ononoki screentime.

Based

It's intentional. This is the first time Araragi meets her and it's the point in the story when his lust for her is the strongest, so her curvy bits are extra emphasized. The series does this kind of thing a lot depending on who's perspective the audience is seeing things from.

Same studio, same director as Bakemonogatari. The tv anime after Bake has a different director however.