Ace Attorney

Is it good?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_PhoenixWrightAceAttorneyTrilogy_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 271K)

unironically, just watch a youtuber play it and save yourself however much money the whole series costs.
Damn near get the same experience

but yeah, it's good

T&T released 15 years ago, you tell us

Watching a playthrough isn't the same experience and it's just 30€ for 3 games. Guess I'll buy it

>30 euros for 15 year old roms

It makes me feel like a brainlet sometimes, on account of me being a brainlet. That, and the "point to an area on the map" presenting is usually dumb as shit.
8.5/10 series, give it a shot

Attached: hey_uh_can_you_uh_shut_your_piehole.jpg (750x592, 31K)

I'm telling you man it's better to experience as a pseudo tv show than a game

any youtubers you'd recommend?

nintendocaprisun

People are actually suggesting to watch it rather than playing it. What has happened to this place.

unironically, you should kys

>"""game""" that is 99% of the time just reading text or watching cutscenes
I stand by what I said

Yeah, except it isn't trying to masquerade as a game, it's a visual novel. A """game""" would be something like The Order 1886.

Just finished it on PC. Really good games, just waiting on the rest now.

i really liked the first one, the 2nd bored me and i haven´t played the 3rd game

I just came to complain about the fact that they made Dr Watson a loli. Fuck this degeneracy, now I have to drop the game at case 4 because Japanese people are idiots. They're literally the only country in the world that would think to adapt Sherlock Holmes like that.

Attached: 1553344955633.png (550x545, 270K)

>I just came to complain about the fact that they made Dr Watson a loli
maybe you should play the fucking game you sperg nigger

I am/was playing it. I got to that part and then quit

yeah maybe finish what you start before you talk
or pay more attention

>Youtuber needs 30 minutes to solve simple puzzle
>Youtuber solves puzzle before me and ruins it for me
No thanks

Dude 3 is better than 1, play 3

are you talking specifically about the switch port?

I don't like the "clean" art, it's soulless compared to the sprites

I think in awkward angles, when a character is tilting their head down, your mind fills in the gaps more and it looks better in the sprite version. In the new one, when a character holds their head a certain way and it looks bad I just think "that's the best they could do?"