What do you think about Mexican videogame characters?

Attached: JC4_Rico.jpg (1556x1055, 267K)

I'm more worried about Mexican characters in bad games. Square Enix's Uncharted ripoff doesn't even come close.

they are bea-
BEAUTIFUL people

is that scorpion?

whatever. I don't give 2 shits as long as any game I play is fun.

Cute hispanic girls are kind of a turn-on, but I don't really have strong feelings about Mexican characters in games.

Only one I can think of and he's a bro

Attached: cesar vialpando.jpg (320x392, 19K)

I'm Hispanic and live in Texas and here my view: I only like it when it's ramped up to 11. If you're going to have a Mexican character and all they amount to is a generic guy with an accent who occasionally does/says something Mexican why not just have them be a white guy?

Isn't Rico Spanish?

That hairline looks good! Is that FUE or FUT? How many grafts? Is he on fin?

The GOAT

Attached: cormano.jpg (400x299, 16K)

They have to go back.

That dude looks 90% white

*beats the shit out of you*

Attached: ramon_kof_xiii_by_mokonakyo-d4ghxrw.png (128x329, 8K)

Surprised the thread didn't devolve into posting Angel lewds yet

You Yea Forums nigs made it clear you want Hispanics available only for blacks to rape their wimen yesterday. Either that or you want the black race to melt into the Hispanic race via the Hispanic women.

You black shits... or black worshiping cucks need to stay off my fucking Yea Forums and stay on Yea Forums. We don't want your racism here. Niggers!

Why are you so scared about a person with brown skin?

It's not the skin color as Mexican Abos come in black skin...

It's the genes!

Why are genes so important to you, user?

I don't.

you beat me

I don't care. Next question.

tfw they go cross country

I'm not a Liberal who's head is up its ass.

What do liberals have anything to do with this?

Nick Ramos was a good character and had a good arch on being less of a pussy. Him being Hispanic also ties by to a unresolved plot line from Dead Rising 1. The one about Carlito and the orphanages.