Elly Van Houten is the best girl of all time and the love story between her and Fei are the best in all of vidya

Elly Van Houten is the best girl of all time and the love story between her and Fei are the best in all of vidya

Attached: best girl.png (996x766, 572K)

Based OP

shion is the best protagonist because she dabs on stinky incels like allen.

>literally fucking his mother
what did square soft mean by this?

I will always dislike the character portraits never changing expression

Except she's not. The first Miang is what the Zohar created in response to Abel, the first Elly got spit out after the crash. Also Elly for some reason looks like the Eldridge captain's daughter but that's never ever touched on again so it might as well be irrelevant.

It's a reincarnation of a person that was created because of his yearning for his mother, which is not the same.
But judging by her and Homura Takahashi has certain fascination over the oedipus complex

>So shit gameplaywise she skips the final battle
Makes me think and things

Her ether abilities are strong. I would rather have her as a party member than anyone else in the game because of them.

Xenosaga? what gaem?

Attached: D4W1V6wUIAUqLUD.jpg (800x1136, 84K)

It's fine, all I need is THE CHAD Citan.

not so fast

Attached: estelle81.png (1200x1344, 2.08M)

another great choice for vidya romances

I'm pretty sure Esmeralda's just as good in her adult form. Elly just makes a stronger impression because of how early she can become overpowered, with the enemies in the final dungeon being strong enough to deal with Ether Doubler bullshit.

Doesn't she end up with him at the end of Xenosaga 3? Her lesbian android is floating endlessly in space.

The Shion/Allen """love story""" in XS3 is legitimately one of the worst romances in vidya. It's nonsensical, terribly written, and so forced it's almost physically painful.

It's purely wish-fulfillment because Kevin is a fucking CHAD and Allen is the lonely loser nerd, and most game developers are lonely loser nerds.
Leaving Kevin for KOS-MOS would've at least made sense if Shion was bisexual since KOS-MOS is alpha as fuck.

Shion is an absolute garbage and an example of a literal 3DPD as a vidya protagonist.
Everything about her from her personality to her relationships with Allen (aka the worst fucking character in game) are absolutely awful.

Shion was a great protagonist at the beginning but gradually became shittier and shittier as the game progressed

Attached: Xenosaga - Shion.jpg (2436x2323, 171K)

Elma is the best protagonist because she dabs on stinky incel-like aliens.

Attached: 1519008163426.jpg (566x800, 282K)

I put 14 hours into Trails in the Sky 1, and it sucked. It was legitimately one of the most boring RPGs I'd ever played. I'd prefer every single Xeno title, even Xenosaga II, over Trails in the Sky and its shitty protags.

>a sanctuary for my problems
that ESL coming through

It's technically not incorrect.

Her love isn't real, she was created artificially to suit Adam / Fei's needs.

Attached: good fei.jpg (800x500, 49K)

Xenogears is definitely a story that should've been a book, or maybe an anime, rather than a game with budget constraints. It's still a solid game but in itself far from being an optimal carrier for a story that obviously was the main focus.

It wouldn't have as much gravitas and impact as a book. Movie is a maybe. But it already got an anime called Neon Genesis Evangelion

Literally just a dumb bimbo who got stolen away by Erebonian cock, haha...

If the xenogears story was a book it would be much more obvious how retarded it is without the distractions of the vidya and it wouldn't make it past editing

>what are aerods

Attached: 14-theylive23 - Copy.jpg (93x113, 6K)

By far the best love story at the time, even if it wasn't the focus of the game. Still one of the best for sure.

Attached: 1490046592573.png (599x625, 430K)

The traits she inherited were related to motherhood. Falling for each other in romantic sense is something they achieved on their own.

If you're saying this about in Automata, then relationships between 2B and 9S are absolutely the focus of the narrative and by far one of the most hard-hitting parts of it. They are just consciously obscured despite the fact 9S figured everything out long before the player does.

I was talking about Xenogears.
Nier is an example of worthy competition, and why I said Xeno is still one of the best (and not "the best").

Attached: 1553441774359.jpg (1000x1452, 245K)

Her and Fei's stories are overwritten nonsense.

Based

Attached: 1465958365842.jpg (600x848, 119K)

>sexual intercourse before marriage

Just another thot

OK, I will finally get around to playing Xenosaga, bought a disc copy 2 years ago but haven't gotten around to playing it yet

The only good thing in any xeno game is Albedo Piazzolla

fuck I meant gears

They married like two times before

Attached: 1555391008454.png (715x614, 314K)