First VTMB and now we're getting a XIII remake. Is this year dare I say the renaissance of early 2000s games?

First VTMB and now we're getting a XIII remake. Is this year dare I say the renaissance of early 2000s games?

youtube.com/watch?v=UruHvGaeB2c

Attached: xiii_thirteen.jpg (476x680, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Microids_off/status/1118922145625600000
youtube.com/watch?v=J1acwn93JcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not published by Ubishit
Thank fuck. As much I would love to play this game, I don't want to give those retard frogs a single cent.

Where is this "remake" claim coming from that I always keep hearing? Am I missing something?
XIII is a comic, it's a license they're using for another game. It's like saying "gearbox is remaking the NES batman"

>XIII is a comic, it's a license they're using for another game. It's like saying "gearbox is remaking the NES batman"
The devs explicitly said it's a remake.

I member playing this gem back in the days.
Loved the stealth maps

Retard.
twitter.com/Microids_off/status/1118922145625600000

>in-engine doesn't look like comic book anymore
Trash.

Attached: XIII_2019_04-18-19_003.jpg (2048x1146, 261K)

Excellent game. You can tell it was made before the two weapons+regenerating health/shields shit caught on.

it wasn't really that great, i remember finishing it within a day.

>XIII
>not XIIV
brainlets

wow what a bunch of hacks

YEAH BUDDY

Maybe we'll get a legit sequel now???

Here's your (You)

Never even heard of this game but everyone's praising it. Gonna keep my eye on it for sure. What did you guys enjoy about it?

Attached: IMG_7948.gif (170x170, 843K)

youtube.com/watch?v=J1acwn93JcI
>XIII: The thrilling Cel-Shading First Person Shooter is back! The video game XIII (Thirteen) is back in a remake. XIII’s quest for identity will start again on November 13, 2019 on PlayStation 4.
retard

FPS like no other, beautiful cel-shaded visuals in a very heavily comic book stylized art style that is still timeless (similar to games like Wind Waker or Killer 7).
A genuinely great and intriguing storyline, good gameplay, great acting cast with David Duchovny as the lead character, one of very first shooters to have bullets capable of piercing surfaces and hitting targets behind them.

lmao fuck off it was unironically great and very unique

It was mediocre at best

>unironically great and very unique
Nah, unskipable cutscenes and checkpoints and shitty weapon feel ruined the game.
Only good for one playthrough if you're into conspiracy shit.

homosexual PS quadro exclusive

You've got me sold. Hopefully it comes out this year!

You could play the original, since I'm worried they will fuck up the remake, they already fucked up the art style, see

vtmb? source?

Fuck off morons

>gets proven wrong for being retarded
>calls others retarded
(You) now get cancer and die you fatso

He means the SJW sequel.

It's not gaystation exclusive you colossal twatmonkey, do your research

it really wasn’t, only good part was the art style desu. I’ve only played multiplayer and the guns and maps are drab as shit

IS THAT TRUE?
holy fuck that's great but if it's gonna be a Sweeneystore exclusive that's a pirate for me

>I’ve only played multiplayer
Congratulations you're retarded and missed the point of the game

It's published by Microids, the guys behind Asterix and Obelix XXL