Underrated jrpg thread

POST IT

I NEED SOMETHING TO PLAY

pls

Attached: yunyun(56).jpg (1080x809, 58K)

Kys

Shadow Hearts series

Attached: yunyun(67).jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Does JRPG refer to the country of origin, or the style of gameplay? Even though Ys is a Japanese RPG, I'd hesitate to call it a JRPG.

Not a JRPG but a parody of one. Half Minute Hero is tons of fun

you need to read the 50 hours long prequel VN before to really understand its kino though

Attached: arnosurge.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

It's more of a dungeon crawler but check out Labyrinth of Refrain.

Trails in the Sky
3rd one was mediocre but 1 and 2 are so fucking good.

Attached: 1491046503863.jpg (1161x8848, 3.96M)

Dark Souls
Undertale

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HE SEE ME NAKED!!!!!!!!!!

AVDOL NO BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ECCHIIIIIII
HENTAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the absolute state of "jrpg"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

it's crap

Never played past Felghana, what the hell is happening?

Glory of Hercules
Lux pain
Oz

I love my wife Yunyun!

Adol walks in on a bathing Laxia (which is of course the first thing she does after stranding on a deserted island, taking a bath).
But I don't think there were more scenes like this.
>Never played past Felghana
If that does not include Origin, which came out after Felghana, what stopped you?

It describe gameplay and nothing more. I know it can be confusing but a lot of genre names the community has settled on are like that. It's not "an RPG but made in japan", that wouldn't require it's own name, no other country gets that sort of privilege. That is because the term acknowledges a difference in gameplay and describes it.

>Never played past Felghana
better for him that way cuz Origin SUCKS

Yeah the gameplay isn't that good, with the battle system being an almost copypaste of Tales, but still it's an entertaining timewaster with engaging stories, likeable characters, humor, and heart.
Kotomi best girl BTW.

Attached: akibas-beat-502905.23.jpg (1500x1500, 442K)

inb4 >le tower climbing simulator

I never finished Felghana's boss rush on the highest difficulty, and my autism prevents me from continuing in the series until I do.

Unironically sick of this garbage desu.
Same with the kawaii uguu borderline retard waifus that constantly trip so you can see their pantsu and shit.
Japan needs to stop letting literal hugless kissless virgins write flirting scenes and shit too. Just go back to making cool shit, christ, I'm fucking sick of Japan shoving cute girls into everything even if it doesn't fucking make sense. I miss when the waifus were also cool characters that just happened to be girls and not just the same old cookie cutter characters that are in millions of things because autists can't handle change.

We need to stop giving out neet bux so they can't afford to buy waifu merch anymore and Japan can finally do something new again.

tranny

More like the absolute state of (you)

Attached: autism.jpg (771x839, 149K)

Attached: white.jpg (600x480, 136K)

Nah, just don't like waifu shit, not because its offensive or any gay shit like that, its just fucking boring and stupid.
I don't even care that it exists, its more that it has been dominating Japan's culture for like a decade now and I miss the cool Japan that made me a weeb when I was younger.

You can keep your retarded waifu shit, I don't care, I just want my cool Japan back too.

This is the first time I've seen someone mention lux pain on Yea Forums

>more of these copy/paste spammers keep popping up
I guess it's normal considering the board we're on, but how long until this guy reaches 2+ pages of the same shit

Based

Attached: yunmilk.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

with lolis

Attached: FEF-pericrit1.png (508x256, 158K)

I love my perfect wife so much

test
fuck your block

>this babe is magically friendless
I don't understand, is chuuni really that much of a bad thing?

Attached: 1554339202708.jpg (4400x4600, 1.25M)

I'm her husband and best friend, though.

she's a disgusting normalfag, not a chuuni