I don't know what the fuck you guys were on about, this games actually really fucking fun

I don't know what the fuck you guys were on about, this games actually really fucking fun

Post your decks, here's mine

Attached: IMG_20190419_095339.jpg (1280x720, 324K)

>You
>Elite

I'm so sorry user.

Bad move? I've only been playing for a day

Unfortunately, elites are near useless because almost every fight has stun immune/infinite stamina enemies.

The only way this is alright if you picked Android and went elite for the cutebot.

Damn guess I'll switch back to hero then

So is elite really that bad? Half my decks elite

It's not like unplayable bad, but like I said, once you get into the story and if you EVER enter arcade, almost everything is immune to stun so the elite speciality is fucking useless.

They do have other advantages, like always going first, but you're probably better using Hero.

Went in playing after just skimming the tutorial.
Big mistake there.
I get the idea of reducing the opponent to 0 health, the recovering of stamina in the support field and the Hero and Elite stuff.
But things triggering like God Kamehameha, Fusion, transformation, Double Strike etc all trigger and I dont know why.

Noted, thanks user

Check the descriptions of the cards in your deck.

Stuff like fusion and god kamehameha will always say "As an attacker in R2 (Round 2) trigger this" or "At the start of R3 activate this" etc.

Those triggers usually happen based on meeting requirements, such as what round you're on. I think. I did the tutorials and I'm still slightly lost here and there. Still fun tho

I have a friend, who always use a a character to tank me in the first turn and then use all his char that use special attack on turn 2 to kill me, what can I do against it?

Try to look for cards that give you big advantages in turn 2, such as Power Level Boosts, Hero Energy Increases etc. If you know he's gonna tank you (Is the card a Perfect Cell card by any chance?) Just let him tank you in the first turn and focus your deck around trying to get a turn 2 kill.

the same but better I bet your friend use Xeno Cell and Goku berserker to kill you so you have to get more Team Power in the second round to attack first and kill him before he can attack you

Here's my deck bro :^)

Attached: team.png (445x551, 530K)

Use the based loli of time to cancel all his damage increases in turn 2.

he still can kill him if hit the CA's

How do I handle arcade bosses bros? They always do bullshit like draining my stamina and always win the ci mini game.

with specifics decks

Get xeno Cell, time loli/marcarita that removes damage multipliers when she is in the support position, Beerus and Zamasu with 50% damage reduction for the team when they are attackers, the great priest, and two other characters with extra R2 moves.

Round 1 put everyone except Cell in support. Round 2 put everyone except time loli/marcarita in the 1 stamina attack slot. You will easily survive their round 2 and then you will kill them even if you lose all your CIs. Massive defense shits all over massive offense which is what everyone uses.

Cool boring mobileshit user

>using items
oh no no no no

Rate my deck.

Attached: deck.png (1200x675, 1.71M)

It's just for story why's it bad?

>That Bulma
Holy fuck user which set is that in

SH1, same as that Vegito Blue.

Oh boy

If you don't have that Vegito Blue yet, you want him. I've had him do as much as 99k off of a super.