Isnt this a bit xenophobic

isnt this a bit xenophobic

Attached: H]A1KFQ4)C`YNYYY53O`)4P.jpg (1920x1080, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/q/585144#p586461
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

isn't it a bit culturally imperialistic of you to expect to be able to ignore your host's traditions when they're so graciously allowing you to spend time with them?

What the fuck happened to the visuals? Tell me the port didn't butcher it this badly.

Have you been living under a rock for the past decade?

No it's imperialistic and racist to enforce the local culture on immigrants

You have to go back.

Cultural traditions are stupid. Every country should just be America with a different coat of paint.

No. The port came out literally weeks ago, why wold I look into how good of a job they did on the port when I own the original games and have no interest in buying it?

>He doesn't want authentic tacos

No it's imperialistic and racist to enforce the local inhabitants to bend to the will of foreigners

mexicans actually don't eat tacos

suport towelhead dictators and supply him weapons to kill theyr own people
WHY DO THEY HATE US?

The port is new, but the remaster is old, and yes everything is smoothed over to the point that a ton of detail is lost.

I get that you're trying to fit in but you're just using words you don't understand and embarrassing yourself.

Japanese culture is sometimes stupid I'll be honest. MUH RESPECT YOUR ELDERS is hardly a respectable tradition if said elder is a senile backwards asshole.

You're retarded. This port that came out "weeks ago" is literally just the phone ports that were released years ago.

is this a flash game

What's wrong with it? It looks great.

Attached: aceattorneytrilogy-1537602510134_1280w[1].jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Diversity is our strength, why don't you understand that?
With cultural diversity we can have all kinds of authentic ethnic food

They look soulless am I right?

Check your white privilege shitlord

This 100%. Cultural Imperialism is a long standing tradition of American exceptionalism.
Nobody wants authentic tacos. TexMex is better than actual mexican food by a mile and only hipsters disagree because they think it makes them look "cultured".

Attached: 1551282882077.jpg (1000x1297, 1.23M)

>I was just pretending to be a dumb sjw lol don't you hate sjws???

You're making it worse

>He actually wants his Chinese food made by a white person
L-M-A-O
Why, so it can be extra (white person) mild spicy?

The way I heard it is that they used the original art that got sized down to make the sprites, which is why everything is smooth and has no detail. It was a development tool never really intended to be seen by the public originally, until they were dug out for the ports. Which is why for example Nick's badge is a perfectly shaded sphere instead of the actual badge, because whem it was being drawn they knew it would eventually only be a few pixels wide.

Still kind of upset nobody's gone back and made actual art for these yet, but Capcom never hhad much faith in the series.

Is that why your family hates you user?

Or is it because you're a failure of a human

Ace Attorney would make for the perfect VR game. Imagine it.

I do
t. American that has never eaten mexican food

You don't seriously respect boomers do you?
They ruined the economy, they ruined the environment, and they set the west on course towards destruction with their (((free love))) movement
All because they're selfish assholes

It's okay, all of DGS is just different characters calling the Japanese scum.

this ain't wright

Attached: 1-ani-phoenix-points1.gif (240x139, 21K)

Imagine seeing niggers and you start thinking about food.

Xenophobia never hurt anyone

I always find it funny when Japanese games portray anti-Japanese racism as everybody looking down on the poor, plucky country given how they treat Koreans and the like.

You've clearly never had Jamaican food. or Ethiopian food. Let alone good southern black american food.

I live in Russia
My grandma gives me jam on the weekends and my Grandpa takes care of horses on the farm

So I respect them because they have a lifetime of hard work which I would never understand because I can barely spend a day picking potatoes without my back breaking

Attached: Hisoka_1999.png (387x480, 182K)

Yea, we should all be overweight, opioid addicted, consumerist pigs *gets shot*

you fucking clod. the original GBA/DS games digitized these ugly looking character pictures and backgrounds. They didn't need detail because the DS/GBA were going to crush them down anyway, so they needed the lines to be defined and coloring to be simple so when it was pixelated it'd translate. The remasters just use the art without the pixelation so it looks like an ugly mess, because they weren't drawn to be viewed with detail. It looks exactly the same as the IOS ports from like 10 years ago and the 3DS ports from a few years ago.

>He's never tried authentic Haitian food
Why do the ignorant ones always speak the loudest?

go to a another country follow their customs thats what traveling is about seeing how other cultures behave and partaking in that for a bit. If you don't like it gtfo.

america profited exceptionally well from WW2. other countries weren't as lucky. the boomer meme only really applies to americans

but they already made danganronpa VR anoin just play that

Racist

Despite being only 13% of the population........

Not enough table slamming.

t.Spics
Go back to Mexico shit stains, nobody wants your crime, your nigger imitation or your nasty bean paste food.

but its vr user just slam your table

No you go back to Europe.
The US belongs to Mexico

wrong, native americans are not mexicans
but unironically we should repatriate everyone. all non-europeans out of europe, all europeans back to europe, all mexicans back to mexico, and all blacks back to africa

Honestly Trump didn't go far enough with you. We'll get a candidate soon who will deport every single person with >20% Hispanic ancestry and build a mile high wall to keep you grease stains in your pen. Hope you're ready for the deportation rides.

>Please act the same way we do or we'll be offended
>Automatically make the connection to just foreigners
No matter what side you're on, if you can't separate the idea of tradition from politics, you've lost

Attached: Wonderful Kamiya is disgusted.jpg (555x385, 59K)

Idiot drumpfkins don't know what if you build a wall we'll just build a ladder, or dig under it

So why is Britain adopting Sharia law?

>the boomer meme only really applies to americans
And a part of western europe

Attached: Alba_Quercus.png (125x125, 7K)

but in the screen literally preceding this immediately she tells a foreigner to go back to america

Because they're on the right side of history

yeah i don't know the exact specifics, but my parents definitely had shittier lives than i'm having in finland. i think UK might have boomers too? not sure

Shut the fuck up quercus

Attached: e48[1].jpg (201x199, 45K)

Should've dropped a nuke on Tokyo as well. Can't believe how weak boomers were. This right here is why America and the white man don't truly rule the world.

it was a different time...

Attached: 1555583257907.png (400x720, 275K)

Did the music get ´´rematered´´ too?

>He's never had Halal food
Patriotism and racism are side effects of ignorance

Nothing you have said relates to what he said. Use arguments instead of ad hominems.

And still more free than you ever will be. Almost guarantee whatever nation you're from is a nanny state that doesn't even want you on this website.

but you're a fat mexican

>MUH FREEDUMBS
This is why everybody hates you, you're so fucking stupid
Only criminals need freedom
I'd rather be safe than be "free"

I did though,stop projecting. I have Turkish and Arabic friends that introduced me to their cuisine. Muslims are not the problem,Islam is. Some Muslims are thankfully not brainwashed

you guys understand it's basically making fun of Japanese, r-right?

>He actually invoked the "I'm not racist, I have black friends" schtick
Oy vey

>go into foriegn country
>do whatever u want
>people get pissed and asked to stop and respect them
>u get upset
>whats ur problem fag got a problem with diversity???? huh????
the problem is u

Than why are you posting your opinon on a "Dangerous website"

Attached: 1555088576851.png (152x242, 44K)

Jannies also delete posts and threads,so what? Is this a nanny site now? Go away if you want "freedom",you won't find it anywhere on this planet if you want to keep the convenient things you're used to by now

Attached: 1555514641969.png (415x415, 169K)

It's our responsibility as hosts to integrate into our new citizen's culture and to make them feel welcome

we're constantly bitching about jannies overstepping their bounds. the fuck are you talking about

>he insists that I have never tried halal food
>I did

this game is over 15 years old and has been on every system under the sun

why the FUCK do they make you play through every single case to unlock the next one
the amount of times i've fucking beaten the turnabout samurai now jesus christ I just wanted to get to the last case in the first game but i'm not playing the whole thing again just to do it

Attached: dont panic.jpg (400x396, 36K)

Sure thing, Bubba
You're probably a redneck bible belter who has never seen (or dated) someone who isn't somehow blood related to you

Why can't they just stay in their shithuts instead of invading us? It's their responsibility to respect us,we're bending over to accept them. They should piss off if they don't feel welcome

why the fuck haven't they retranslated it to remove the dumb "lel it's in los angeles" bullshit

That's hate speech
That kind of racism is illegal and won't be tolerated on the internet

Just download a 100% save?

Attached: confused-man.jpg (925x572, 246K)

It's ok to be xenophobic as long as you're not white

Attached: Projection-Video-Benefits.png (977x733, 543K)

yes
but it's only xenophobic if you're white or asian

I'll have you know I've never dated a wh*te person, nor do I associate with them

Because being racist is the ultimate evil.

>Check out Pathway by watching a stream
>Basically indiana jones parody with nazis
>30% of nazi enemies are dogs
>Dogs actually whine and die unlike Wargroove where 'killed' dogs just run away
>Chat constantly triggered by the sound of dogs dying and coping with it by saying that they were racist German dogs so it's okay to kill them

Yikes.

Attached: 1553906004897.jpg (953x1200, 272K)

Who are you,the thought police? It's the truth,they should change to adapt to us,not the opposite

i shouldnt have to
ffs at least put a cheat code in the fucking game

Morgan was such a wasted character

It was a different time. I find Japanifornia kind of charming. Despite what people think, that is not the reason DGS didn't get translated. It's because Capcom USA thinks of the series as "Phoenix Wright" and not "Ace Attorney" because of the sales and reception of Apollo Justice and Investigations.

Cool,you can shut the fuck up now,subhuman

>i shouldn't have to
But you do. Deal with it.

WILL TRADE RACISTS FOR REFUGEES
NO TRUMP, NO WALL, NO USA AT ALL

That's just how it is in the mountains of California

The nazis did many horrible things. I'm not for the killing of immigrants,I just don't want them to be able to migrate at all,or just get deported into their home countries

Stop whining,jesus christ

This is the most retarded thing I've read today.

If you think you're free in the U.S you are literally retarded. The only difference between the U.S and other countries you deem oppressive is those countries are open and obvious about it. Bet you think Trump runs the White House and not (((Jared Kushner)))

Go to your protests,kid

Attached: 1555427489645.jpg (235x300, 11K)

The reason you have so many "muslim" terrorist attacks is because you don't integrate into their culture well enough and make them feel like they're not welcome

What I want to know is why are Ex-Pats the worst with this? Every country has a Ex-Pat group trying to do bullshit.

Only to a leftist or 3rd-world conquerer who expects the places he goes to change to accomodate him.

Please continue to do so

They are not welcome.

but your claim wasn't about dating whitoids, it was about dating blood relatives

Attached: Globalcolourlarge.jpg (1755x1240, 274K)

You're not welcome
Just integrate into their culture, racist
You don't even have culture to retain, there's no such thing as white culture, so just do it

You saying people who have been living in America for decades after to integrate to a culture of people who are only now coming into the U.S?

Attached: mad.gif (300x170, 600K)

>refugees

Sure keep telling yourself that that's what they are, and not imported democrat voters to steal voting districts by. That's why you democrats got mad at them being sent to areas already under democrat control.

And when given the surge over the past few years you'd think the world is the most fucked up it's ever been. That's not true. Look up pictures of African, middle eastern, and Latin American cities. They're a lot better developed, modern, and richer than the media will show you.

Now kindly go fuck off. You're gonna have to work harder at destroying America as an english-seaking nation.

They do it for completely different reasons though,did you ever look into those cases more than just reading surface-level online articles?

Nah. They can stay in their shithole with their "culture". There many different groups of whites with different cultures. All the muslim immigrants will do is be a drain on resources we could use for the country. They are a burden.

>stop being different!! One of us! One of us!

Attached: 1555423486600.png (500x374, 156K)

>replying to the most obvious of bait
c'mon guys, think before you post

Perfectly reasonable

Abe's 'Japanese first' immigration law has the country under fire for racism by the global community.

>but in the screen literally preceding this immediately she tells a foreigner to go back to america

The localisation takes place in the US, so this doesn't make any sense.

Another quality video game thread on my videogame board. I sure love talking about videogames.

Abe is a globalist shill who's trying now to make immigration laws more loose.

I want you to spend the next 15 minutes explaining to me how AA isn't a video game.

Well she said go back to the heart of the heartlands but if you're not a retard you know it means go back to america

The only freedoms you have in America are the freedom to die in a school shooting and the freedom to die when the hospital decides you haven't paid them enough money for them to treat you. Lmao.

Also
>anime reaction images
Do all American "men" watch paedophilic cartoons? Yikes.

>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1549006774499.png (842x137, 16K)

I dunno about that, Abe is pretty serious about having his people breed with each other.

The credibility of moot and his sayings are void since he ragequit the site

>2013
>"moot" is admin not Hiroyuki
Fake screencap

t. leftist chimp who thinks his delusions are what every is thinking about.

t. ben schlomo strandberg

Are you implying America doesn't have cultural traditions?

REEEEEEEEE
VIDYA DISCUSSION ONLY
I NEED MY SAFE SPACE

Attached: 1519912502141.png (680x708, 387K)

This image is actually a really well drawn anime girl. Like most anime is drawn by people who are just sheep that copy and don't know shit about design, but this image is seriously well balanced in both form and color and also conveys motion, mood, and sexuality well.
I'm actually going to save this, wow.

yuki.la/q/585144#p586461

He only serve yakuza and the 13 big families in Japan.
The "breed each other" isn't from him, just a basic position to attract japaneses NPC votes, but he's actually trying to make Japan more multiculturalist

They should still be followed, because he created the site, and they still hold much more significance and dignity than anything hiroyuki has said so far.

hiroshima can suck my dick, this jew disguised as a jap is even worse
>moot
>dignity
You're joking right?

>Forgetting to memetext so bad that every retard on Yea Forums cant even notice the sarcasm

no user she just need some BWC

There's nothing wrong with imperialism if it's done by the right people

Attached: 1554502866745.jpg (507x709, 68K)

I have health insurance.

Good. When are people gonna figure out racism is a good thing?

>implying the wall won't have automatic turrets on top that will gun you down like the animal you are

>Because being racist is the ultimate evil
Which is funny because it’s big just and proven correct by science

Fpbp.

Based and redpilled.

That's what every imperialist thinks. Everyone thinks they're the right people.

Proof it with sources.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

As always

cringe and goblinopilled

you're in an american household, now you follow americans rules you filthy burger

I invite you to go to India and culturally shit on the streets.

This.

Protect yourself.
Buy a gun
you're an adult, not a child

Okay.
Other than Switzerland, what country is more free?

You sound like the kind of person who crosses the road when they see a black person walking down the street.

What about self determination?
The freedom to make your own decisions, and live with the repercussions?

Pablo stream fucking when. Give a proper timeline I don't understand the GMT EST bullshit

Western liberalism declares that western values are universal and that all others are illegitimate. Universalism is also why muslims are cunts and try to impose their values on others as well.

there's no use arguing with romaboos. they're too far gone

its just a tech demo unfortunately... I'd kill for a full one

>o-o-other degenerates watch paedophilic cartoons so therefore it's fine!
No, it isn't. You should probably kill yourself and spare the world of your cancer.

Seems like a bitch. Could be worse.

look user, I don't walk into your favorite gay bar and proceed to complain about all the homos stinking up the place. I don't then grab a bunch of normal people off the street, invite them in, and then proclaim that it's no longer a gay bar because there are more straight people than homos. I understand that homos like you want to have a place where they can be surrounded by other homos.
let's say the gay bar has really good food. as a straight person I can either go there, eat the food and then leave without participating in or whining about any of the gay activities going on, or I can just accept that the gay bar isn't for me and then go to any of the dozens of other non gay bars
we respect your gay bar, so respect our anime site

If you can’t assimilate get the fuck out

>should all be burgerland
so everyone self segregates into their own neighborhoods and towns and commit lots of crimes against eachother

naw, fuck that, burgerland sucks

FPBP

Attached: CDnfYOlWAAI8jck.jpg (750x518, 117K)

>I don't associate with white people
>But let me tell you how they think and what they believe
Keep an eye out for this type of pathetic drivel, it's become quite common here.