Why are there no decent looking Black female characters in the Western games while the real life cute ones out there?

Why are there no decent looking Black female characters in the Western games while the real life cute ones out there?

Attached: 1554745641391.jpg (960x960, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2-_9d9tOyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

attractive women bad sex appeal sexist

I NEED MORE POWER

Attached: 1545726105198.png (464x576, 31K)

violence good

Because that would imply there are decent looking black females in general.

Attached: 1532923449389.gif (320x400, 1.84M)

Woman are jealous of other woman. Now that they are a target demographic, they have to becareful about how petty women can be about these things. Safer to have an ugly girl that an average girl can feel superior to regardless of race

Black women are ugly, and smell quite bad.

attractive characters in games BAD because me ugly

>multiple cow nose rings
dumb nigger

have sex

give me your number

Also
>cuts on the wrist
Literal subhuman

All they can muster up is that butch, late 40s, "I don't need no man" style black women with the 70s hair cut because that's how they think all black women look and act.

This. Nothing against black girls but they really just don't work.

what is wrong with wrist cuts? i find them cute

done

Only mixed blacks look half decent.

Shame about the nose rings but i like the cosplay.

Attached: 929198_20080820_screen010.jpg (1687x3596, 545K)

>western games

Not a single mentally healthy human would have wrist cuts.

>literally a tan mixed-race girl
>black

What did the dumb gaylord OP mean by this?

I have a question. If a white man and a black woman have sex what color will the baby be?

do you think she'll still be cute when she gives you cuts?

RE is more Western than Japanese.

American.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2-_9d9tOyo

>white cosplayer gets shit for dressing in black face
>black cosplayer white facing doesn't
Op needs a bullet.

aaahahaha
the nig hides her scared hand, desu i want to hug her

>wearing clothes is the same thing as changing your skin color
based retard

Are black girls size queens? Theres a cute black girl at work and she asked me to join her for lunch today. I'm considering asking her out on a date but my dick is abnormally small so I'm worried if it gets to the bedroom she will not be happy.

I never see girls like that irl

Sure, because if I take inspiration from something, then I automatically become like it in everything I do from then on.

Never reproduce.

retard and failed bait. pathetic.

I mean, there's a difference between being a size queen and not liking abnormally shaped things.

You have nothing to lose.

>white woman with blackface =/actual black women

Go the fuck outside, incel.

She's black dressing as a white character. It's the same thing as a white dressing as a black character.

Its only 4 inches whens its hard :/

>white cosplayer changes skin color and get shit for it
>black cosplayer doesn't change her skin color and doesn't get shit for it
Hmm, Yea Forums is particularly more retarded this morning than usual. Must be something in the air.

Attached: 1529296798258.png (502x277, 370K)

Because the only attractive black women are lighter skinned with caucasian features. May as well just make the character white

My white gf just tans for black cosplays. Yes, i get to fuck her in some dresses sometimes.

Stop with this awful fucking bait. It wasn't funny the first time and it's not now.

im sorry user, but you have to give up

That black girl is clearly using all kinds of skin lightening.

>easiest cosplay in all of existence
>can even bother to get details like haircolor right

Attached: 1549872552881.jpg (356x336, 69K)

So what are you gonna do then? Never go out with a girl?

If a black woman has "caucasian features" it automatically makes them not exclusively caucasian features. How dumb are you that this simple logic doesn't occur to you?

So how do you know it's a black character if they don't show it? At that point it's simply someone wearing the same clothes as said character, not cosplaying it.

There are much worse Jill cosplays out there believe me.

No it doesn't.

>mixed-race
>if I like it it's mixed
lmao

Attached: cover-14.jpg (750x485, 53K)

this desu

women are the most toxic (yeah yeah that word) against their own than any other class of the full spectrum of classes in existence, including, social, enconomic, racial, every-fucking-thing

skin color isn't everything unless you're a brainwashed /pol/tard who got owned by stormfront like a little bitch

left has nice chocolate milkers

In cosplay, you can wear a wig. You won't believe this amazing thing, but hairstyles are a pretty big determining factor for humans! Crazy right!? We have these things called wigs that need can put on to make us look different!
Cosplayers can put on wigs to change their hairstyle. Just as how the white cosplayer who did black face could have just done with the regular outfit. Even then, with a lot of characters, if you get the right gear and make an above average cosplay, then you don't have to worry about the hair or the skin tone.
Look, if you are going to be this retarded, please go to Yea Forums or Yea Forums, this is getting annoying. Did you not learn critical thinking skills in grade school?

Attached: 1531931261216.gif (340x340, 3.49M)

Well this was a weird outburst.

They both do

Attached: 53577801_803692346663737_5539609494862201495_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fsac1-2.fna.fbcdn.net.jpg (640x794, 69K)

just stating facts and one of the most pathetic losses in Yea Forums history. Even losing to DSP in Dark Souls was less embarassing

Still incoherent

left>right

she is cute but already fat at that age

Race doesn't matter desu.
The Western devs only make ugly women and the Japanese devs do the opposite.

Attached: 1555422143281.jpg (1446x1300, 522K)

burka combat lmao

western devs don't have the balls to display their fetishes
they're always afraid of fingers pointing at them

They used to. What happened?

They got married

social media maybe

Because the games are made by white women or men. They only put black people or minorities in as a token self jackoff about how progressive they are. They don't actually care about the minority market, because every movie or product that appeals to minorities follows the basic rule of everything. People like good looking people and sex sells no matter the race. 2P 2B is hugely popular right now with minorities, ya know why? Because she has dark skin and she's sexy.

It's why if they put in ugly Asians into a movie it flops in Chinese markets.

Every girl I've ever played a game with, always picks the sluttest looking female character possible. They never wanna play as the "badass" on the right.

Attached: 1555074433934.jpg (500x375, 16K)

Because all black women have to look like "GENERIC RACIST BUT DON'T SAY IT OUT LOUD AFRO KWEENS N' SHIET" black women since game devs don't know how to actually do black people aside from stereotypes

people thinking Twitter actually matters

>decent looking
>black

Attached: download.jpg (1024x763, 129K)

I'd betray my white race for that bitch

>my white race

But Mexicans aren't White.

Jewish by any chance?

>western devs don't have the balls to display their fetishes
Chris Metzen is a giant corruption and transformation fag. And it was always in his games.

I wanna make sweet and slow love to KayBear amd tell her everything will be ok, while i kiss her forehead.

Attached: fbca503ad4108b21b09dbc9c7fabd94a.jpg (2500x3516, 298K)

>Cutting scars

YIKES!

Attached: 1544379339058.jpg (635x623, 152K)

Cute.

99% of them doesnt even look close as hot as her

Attached: tumblr_ndj0u49nUi1renuqvo3_500.gif (500x255, 1.9M)

Uh racist much?

because it's very rare for a black girl to be hot in general, they're a small %. and muh diversity means they have to include accurate representations of nogs, which are very much ghetto hoes and not cute on average

stop it user
Im supposed to be racist

I know some anons hate her. But I have a bitch fetish.

Attached: The_Imperial_Enchanter.png (1156x895, 1.57M)

>men want to look powerful
>women want to look sexy
Shocker.

Brainlet, don't believe roasties, there is many good looking black women out of america

All this time, I never noticed she was a Depeche Mode fan. Explains a lot...

Yeah, Rochelle is based.

Attached: l4d2___rochelle__the_passing_ver__by_nzfluffkingun_dcts3tl-pre.jpg (1192x670, 61K)

Unlikely. She's probably never even heard of them.