Still uncracked

>still uncracked

what the hell pirate bros?

Attached: 5bc9c593ae653a61f677a30d.jpg (470x470, 50K)

yeah whats up with that piratepoors. i thought ms games get cracked super easily hmmmm

Attached: comfy190.jpg (3840x2160, 2.85M)

just play crew 2 lol

>the crew

Attached: 1532821442763.gif (610x613, 235K)

mad

Can't you play it for free on Game Pass?

>Gamepass
>Free

Attached: 1515345328773.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Oh no how could this game which relies almost entirely on multiplayer be uncracked????

>which relies almost entirely on multiplayer be uncracked????
Are you autistic? It's 99% singleplayer with optional co-op or online which is a ramfest that no one plays.

>the poo 2
no thanks

Attached: based terry.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

>playing forza games online
yikes

>driving simulators

Attached: 1552217030783.png (429x398, 25K)

I wanted to play MS 7, but it turns out it doesn't work on Windows 10 LTSC

Cope

>horizon
>simulator

Horizon isnt a simulation series.

>cant you play it for free on thing you pay for
LOL

>who gives a fuck about racers
People with taste

mom won't get you a car to drive around?

shit taste

>Playing any racing game offline
What's the fucking point? AI drivers have no concept of vengeance.
There's nothing like coming off the line, bumping someone into a rail, and knowing that you will be driving wheel to wheel against him for the rest of the race. Both of you constantly pulling ahead of each other, knocking each other, trying to spin each other out, until one of you finally wins. It's an emergent story taking place over a few miles of asphalt, better than any story focused game that has come out in the last decade or so.
But no, you just want to race against AI drivers that you can knock out of the park with no challenge and have no emotional drive. What a faggot you both are.

I have a car but it doesnt go 300mp/h and I cant throw it sideways on public streets.

>playing a racing game means you dont have a car
Did yours drop you on your head too many times?

>playing against retarded braindead rubberbanding AI

You mean since then you didn’t have at least 60 dollars to spare?

you sound a little triggered buddy. why are you triggered?

Attached: 220px-UJauNk6.png (220x237, 80K)

good thing FH3 (the better game) was 'cracked' a while back haha

Forza doesnt rubberband, it gives the losing AI more horsepower and grip.

>fh3
>better than fh4
>let alone crew 2
lmao

there is no rubberbanding in forza tho

what's the appeal of the horizon series?

I'm a poor hikineet

Attached: 432.gif (480x270, 237K)

More fun

is it better than the first one?

crew 2 is trash
even horizon 2 is better

post floss webm

ye
poo poo pee pee

Based

>Just take your Lambo for a spin bro

Why did they censor the word "god" in chvrches' never say die?

Attached: 1548036181174.png (714x574, 84K)

>trying to spin each other out
This is why the online in Forza is absolute trash.

>Lambo
shit car

My friend bought it and we play together

Windows Store lets your friends play your games anytime they want, it's as if I own the game myself

Fantastic game, it's perfect
I haven't stopped playing it since launch, whenever I'm bored and don't want to play any vidya I just launch FH4

Attached: Screenshot_268.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

a car doesn't make a pilot, if you are good you can race with everything

post your itashas bros

Holy fuck go watch another Fast and Furious movie so you can keep calling yourself a "racer".

Don't care. No 200mph no fun.

>tune a car myself
>it's shit

>download ready tune from others
>it has shitty huge spoilers and awful rims
>all tunes from others are boring AWD
>all tunes from others replace the engine and they all sound the same

I wish I could be good at tuning cars myself so I don't have to deal with ugly boring crap.

Attached: Screenshot_198.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Literally just look up a tuning guide. Making grip tunes is easy as shit and takes less than 5 minutes.

Not really.
Visually it got downgraded and both games sit at around 60 on Metacritic.

They're both garbage games.

just watch some random tune guide on yt or reddit and copy it

Go play Burnout if you want to wreck people, faggot.

It's easy to make a grip tune if you use aero, but I don't want huge spoilers, I want cars to look close to stock.
Mechanical grip is much harder to achieve than aero grip.

nobody want to crack it, thats the point

This is a fairy tale racing game, look up a few guides, apply the same rules to all the other cars. Seriously, it's pretty easy.

really want this but $39 is still too expensive. Any other cheap deals out there?

they cracked Crackdown 3 just a few days after release so..

just get someone to share his library with you. my friend bought it and shared me his library and we can both play at the same time together.

Here's a couple of tips
>Don't over tune your car
Don't take a Chevy Nova and try to make it S1. It can be done, but it is INSANELY difficult to balance correctly. Try to keep your build within its original class, or no more than 1 class up (example:if you buy a C class car, only tune it to the B class. Don't try to make it into an A class or higher)
>Drove the car stock before upgrading
Take it to a little circuit race. How's the transmission? Is it only a 4 speed or do you have more gears to work with? How's the cornering? Acceleration?
Find out what the car needs and fix what needs fixing before trying to simply add more power.

piratepoors always cope like this

What's the best simcade to date? I need one that has license tests and you buy cars as the game goes on like gran turismo.

yeah $1 gamepass

Tire compound
Wider tires
Weight reduction
Sway bars

Your options are basically
>Project Cars 2
>Forza 7
>Gran Turismo
I think Gran Turismo is the best of the three but Microsoft is in the process of fixing Forza right now. They updated the drag system and now they are adding a time penalty system to online races.

If you have a PC and money to spend, iRacing is second to none for simulation multiplayer racing. Even better in VR.

just do the game pass free trial, 2 weeks should be enough for you to play through the game

I have no credit card desu

Turn10 said they're done with updating FM7 and are moving on to FM8 development

same here my xbro friend bought the game and we played alot during launch month, i dropped it really fast because i already explored every place possible and the multiplayer was kinda of an ass but it's wasn't terrible, should i reinstall?

It's a dollar for 3 months, guys. You probably have more than that stuffed in your fat rolls.

I like to play forza using my car that I have IRL, I just get to have fun drifting and offroading it.

Attached: MyCar_.jpg (2328x1702, 276K)

Shit, thanks user. I already played it for 1 month when it was 1 dollar as well some time ago, now I'll be able to finish it. Fucking Windows 10 update fucked with the crack on Forza Horizon 3 and I can't play it anymore, now I'll have a comfy game to play again

Kek, I like the sticker. I love that car too, It'll be my first car hopefully soon. Thankfully it's not hard to find where I live, you can see it everywhere still and plenty of parts to buy, which is great.

F1 2018
only F1 cars but it's probably the only racing game with a career mode that makes sense

I wish someone made a game that focuses on touring cars championships with a career where you do actual race weekends with fp and qualifying

I wonder if americans use automatic shifting even in racing games

>cringe sticker ruining a good car

it has reached "negromobile" status even in europe tho nowadays

You wouldn't see it very often in the US

It's not mine, I have the same car but I saved the picture here a few days ago.

Using manual shifting in a vidya game is autism

enjoy the monaco hairpin

I'm European and I drive auto irl but always manual in games

It's a very important aspect of racing, you cannot do proper times without manual shifting and certainly not drifting and such

>Using manual shifting in a vidya game is autism
it's not like shifting technique influences the performance and fuel usage

I still haven't learnt to drive so I use automatic because I don't really know how to downshift. I figure upshifting is just going up a gear when you get close to the rev limit but I have no idea how far I'm meant to go down whenever I brake.

>just listen to the engine bro, works everytime for me

>Good car
>MKIV Golf

For racing, shift at right after the red line starts on your rpm, maybe 500-1000rpm after. For downshifting you want to push in clutch, blip the gas while shifting down and then let go of the clutch while getting back on the gas. It is important that when you shift down you match the rpm of the engine with the speed of the transmission or you risk braking either of them. Watch some youtube videos. Later learn to heel-toe shift.

Who wants to live forever?
Cram the biggest fucking engine you can find into the smallest possible frame and die laughing.

Attached: 1200px-Shelby_AC_427_Cobra_vl_blue.jpg (1200x641, 165K)