NINTENDO

NINTENDO,

Attached: oo3z4f2tb0t21.png (1352x2015, 1.21M)

HIRE

THIS

MAN

MAN

BEAR

PIG

this shit seems so fucking retarded...

Attached: 1548395603298.gif (368x498, 3.59M)

Would rather have a switch that supports two players on one console

NI

Attached: switch mini fan design.png (744x369, 339K)

What would happen if you put a copy of 1-2-Switch in that?
Would it just tell you to fuck off?

Or Labo, for that matter

detachable joycons are one of the selling points, why would you removed it?

>compatible with dock
Wouldn't that mean it is the same general size?

But that's just a worse 3DS

they also need to cut games prices by half to be successful

I still don't understand why nthey don't just ship a screenless TV only switch, it could sell for $150,

Attached: cradle-psp-go3.jpg (1023x810, 96K)

>all that wasted space in the middle so they just put the bing bing wahoo guy

These looks so fucking cheap.
Even o3DS looks better.
Bad fake, because is fake... right?

$200*

>Bad fake, because is fake... right?
It's a mock up that has been around for ages.

*$100

Attached: 6788620_43eb7836-f531-4b6d-9454-49ecf79b538a.jpg (700x700, 29K)

>hinge
>6" screen
Enjoy your floppy screen in like 6 months.

>F-Zero
Who are you fucking kidding

Shhh don't expect fan concepts to make sense, they're designed by retards.

Probably
“Sorry this game is not compatible with this model of Nintendo Switch”
Error code fuc-00f

>3DS sticks

Attached: 4664FD86-4BCB-495F-8FE7-C74FDD1784B1.jpg (408x402, 28K)

Where the fuck is the touch screen?
This is retarded

What do you mean by touch screen cretin? It has a screen.

>No detachable Joycons

That makes half the library unplayable, stop doing this shit

A Switch mini wouldn’t have detachable joycons you idiot, that would be missing the entire point of a smaller more portable handheld only version.

Any design that removes or integrates the joycons is fucking stupid.

>Clamshell design so you can scratch that screen even better
>back to the shitty 3DS nubs so not only you have worse controls, you can expect them to break even faster
>Massive bulk for guaranteed overheating problems

Attached: 1541165931759.jpg (240x498, 20K)

I want the purple one

It'd also be incompatible with a chunk of the hardware, including first party titles like Mario Party that rely upon joycon usage. Nintendo needs to sell those $70 joycons somehow, and making a version of the Switch that doesn't utilize them isn't the way.

The Switch has a touch screen like a phone
Also where the hell are they gonna put a fan on this thing. Intensive games like BOTW produce a fair amount of heat
And passive cooling wouldn’t fly

>Clamshell design so you can scratch that screen even better
nintendo does clamshell pretty well tho. I don't have any scratches on my n3ds screens and I've had that thing living in my bag for ages.

Attached: 1555438815902.png (360x383, 54K)

>Super Mario Party

lmao who gives a fuck? Of course a local co-op Mario Party wouldn’t work in a handheld.

That’s it? That’s your strongest argument for a 200$ Vita sized Switch that would sell 10-15 million single handedly in Japan?

Wew

Reports say it has a dock.

You know, these faggot insiders/leakers have been crying about a switch revision since 2017, the same fucking year the switch released

And absolutely nothing happened.

They fucking backpedal saying
>NEXT YEAR
>NO NEXT YEAR
>2 REVISIONS THIS YEAR
> WAIT NO, PRO GOT DELAYED, MINI THIS YEAR

I don’t think they actually have info and are just running off the assumption of what Nintendo does with handhelds

And it’s getting really fucking annoying
You can’t fucking delay information on shit we still don’t know exists

I would fucking buy that day one to be honest.

All i want is a Switch TV and a Mini Switch, i’m not poor Nintendo, i’d rather buy 2 SKUs instead of compromising with a huge ass non-portable portable handheld that makes me afraid it’s going to melt when playing it as a homeconsole.

Or Labo. Which they insist on still pushing.

>Insist
Labo is selling OK, they probably already had the 3rd and 4th packs planned before releasing the first 2.

Super Mario Party and cardboard are pathetic reasons to be against a true portable Switch that would set Japan on fire.

Can't wait until 900p60fps GPD WIN-styled mini pc which don't cost fucking $700. Zen 2 is better be good, AMD.

>Nintendo Flip
>Not the Flipendo

>it's another pretentious graphic design student doing a disruptive console design concept
So thumbstick clicking is out?
So I have to buy a controller if I want to use this particular Switch in dock mode?
Why does a clamshell device need to be open to use a dock, does it not support HDMI out anymore?
Looks like my hands are going to partially obscure the speakers.

incredible that faggots here actually believes this reddit style shit of a mockup

Og 3ds used to scratch itself

NINTENDO
PLEASE

GGER

Attached: 1555446951780.jpg (2048x1536, 882K)

I'd buy the purple, if it was atomic purple instead.

To be honest, I'd buy anything that's officially released as atomic purple.

so its basically a psp/vita lol

This looks so bad I believe it

i mean it doesnt look bad at all

If this is real
Take my fucking money nintendo

Attached: 77CF67F0-D9A8-418E-90C8-E77B871EA7A8.png (510x546, 9K)

It's hilarious that the PSP GO is everything the Switch should have been, but completely fails to be.

I'M GONNA SAY THIS N WORD.

Attached: 1231.jpg (640x478, 61K)

I figure you can play most of the games just fine bar labo, given that you have joycons aside.

Man I would love it if the new cheaper switch was like this or more like a psp. The lack of a proper dpad and wonky design kills portable mode for me

>Second screen HUD
So now they've got to have two OS's

What the hell its got those shitty little nubs for sticks though. It should at least be like Vita if its going to have tiny sticks.

>pretty good

Yeah, it only took them 2 remodels until they got it right.

Original 3DS scratched like crazy, Original 3DS XL suffered from the same problem. Not as much but it did.

I really hated the vita's analog sticks. WAY too short of a travel, cant do any precise movement with it

Its not like you can with those nubs either.

NO PLEASE DON'T

Attached: Nintendo_Doesn't_Switch™.png (1217x1217, 89K)

HIRE

>Still uncomfortable as fuck stick placements.

YIKES.

Change the d-pad to buttons. Buttons are better than a d-pad since they have the flexibility of allowing opposite side buttons being pressed at once.

A mini this year actually makes sense though, as Pokemon is coming out in November. Remember, the 2DS launched on the same day as XY.

>Optional second display
>While the system is running on the TV
Does this guy have no understanding how taxed the current system is

Please no more clamshell design.

you only hate clamshell because it reminds you of how your mom keeps her clam open for everyone except you, which she slams shut when you try to get your penis near it.

Attached: 1555511858305.jpg (693x800, 103K)

What's a PSP GO?

fuck no
that shit would be a nightmare to repair

ms shuts her clam open for you and you only hate clamshell at all except your dad but she makes your dad constantly just get your dad watch her clamshell at all except your dad constantly just get railed by bbc your penis near it. you try to get you, which she neveryone except for your mom is such a dirty fucking slut that she slamshell because it reminds you and your mom keeps her clam open for everyone except you, which she makes you or your penis near it. t. you, which she never shut when you of how you or you or your dad constantly just get railed by bbc you try to get railed by bbc your mom is such a dirty fucking slut that she makes you try to get railed by bbc you only hate clamshell because it reminds your dad but she makes you, which she slams shut when your dad but she slamshell at all except for ever shuts her clamshell because it reminds your dad but she slamshell because it reminds your mom keeps her cuck your mom keeps her cuck you only hat. your dad constantly just get railed by bbc.

>no dock
>no controllers
>no games
why

we got switch mini, where is switch maxi?

Hey, it’s me, your friend. You should take a break for a moment and look out the window. It’s a beautiful day and you should take a bit of time to appreciate it, see you guys back here in a bit!

yes hulk say it!

Attached: 1552648752809.jpg (261x400, 27K)

Pretty sure the thickness of the switch and having the same connections ports would be enough to make it work

Attached: nintendo-switch-vr-headset-docking.jpg (1400x1004, 263K)

>3DS circle pads
No thanks.

More like Wintnedo

>These bezels

>nintendo does clamshell pretty well tho
The original 3DS models LITERALLY scratched themselves because it closed with hard plastic pressing against screen. That got OK'd by Nintendo.

Nintendo are retarded when it comes to anything regarding hardware or online.

they should have done this instead of fucking labo

>Nintendo are retarded when it comes to anything regarding hardware
I noticed that

when I put my Switch into the dock, it left marks on the sides outside of the viewable display (the black border) without screen protector

It will tell you to connect 2 joycon to via Bt

>no joycons
The joycons aren't going away, holy fuck

Instead you got cardboard lol

Attached: autorenedescartesquote303304.jpg (704x441, 49K)

A PSP 2000 is just as good, except cheaper, compatible with physical games and has an optional controller grip too. You just have to buy a $15 AV cable to hook it to your TV. Which still turns out to be cheaper than a PSP go, all told.