Is this worth playing for solo content only? It’s currntly on sale on the eshop and wanted a comfy game to play in bed

Is this worth playing for solo content only? It’s currntly on sale on the eshop and wanted a comfy game to play in bed

Attached: 30DADB18-4620-4D58-929B-37E8B71BF32E.jpg (1080x600, 180K)

>diablo 3
>comfy play
Choose one.

name a comfier looter arpg than D3

Grim dawn.
Even fucking PoS are better.

>grim dawn
>comfy

Pick one.

Fuck no, those ain't comfy at all.

grim dawn isnt comfy at all
unironicly wish it was less grim

>pick one meme - the thread

Just fucking play it you dingus

Diablo 2 then.

Diablo 3 is not the worst game I've ever played but it is the least rewarding, exciting and entertaining.

Don't fucking bother with Diablo 3 just buy Titan Quest or Divine Divinity

It's basically a single player game

It is a competent dumb game where you can mindlessly grind at whatever difficulty. Some people enjoy that for whatever reason. Plus at this point all the truly idiotic bullshit has been patched or tweaked.

this post gave me progeria

Path of Exile is free to play, and it's a better game.

One could say its the real D3

Wow, glad you got off your throne to pop in this thread you don't want to be in to be as condescending as possible.

If it's like 20 bux and you like ARPGs, sure.

is it for switch? Im guessing since you said e shop the switch version is great but they took away multi player if you don't have a online nintendo account you can't play multi player with a friend they took that and I hate it :\

D2

Grim dawzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Grim dawn is extremely slow paced.

It doesn't have anywhere near the lasting-power of D2, but in terms of a modern ARPG, if you just want to solo play for a couple of weeks, it's honestly very good at this point.

I can enjoy this game with couch co-op, but playing solo is so fucking boring. The game is mindnumbingly easy.

Any thoughts on Torchlight?

torchlight was good

I know people don't care for the aesthetic all that much but I found both Torchlight games to be pretty enjoyable. Way the fuck more than D3, at any rate.

diablo 3 sucks ass. there's genuinely no point in playing it

Solo is tedious and the switch online is filled with hackers giving Paragon points to everyone and ruining the seasonal leaderboards while blizzard doesn't give a shit.
Buy it only if you have someone else to play with.

correction: it's the rpg equivalent of cookie clicker

The gameplay is actually pretty good, the problem is it's really fucking easy. Like you won't die at all easy. Which is boring.

There are higher difficulty levels, but you have to beat the game (which is very tedious to do when it's so easy it's not fun) to unlock them.

>Grim Yawn

Fucking retard. Full (non clunky) controller support is MANDATORY in order for a game to be comfy.

>controller
>comfy

Attached: c2acb3b84f291d09f2865abed2320b7d00b8ee0daf8ca34875496c83d0fdb1da.jpg (243x237, 11K)

Diablo 3 is free to play once you've bought it

Just play PoE, gets more updates than any other game that currently exists, for free.

It's ok for like a week

then you already have more or less BiS gear and there's no point in playing that character anymore unless you absolutely want small upgrades of like +10 str when you already have 20000 of it

Diablo 3's been fun ever since Reaper of Souls

I disagree that it's mandatory, but I do prefer a controller for most games

I actually found D3 to be much better than TL2. No idea about the TL MMO.

PoE = D2 > Grim Dawn > Torchlight 2 = Old D3 > Current D3

You don't get to have an opinion if you haven't put at least 1000 hours into one or more of these games. ARPGs aren't meant to be played for just 1 time through the campaign, fuck off.

Attached: 124673193023.jpg (476x356, 53K)

>people shit on grim dawn
>praise TL2
this whole board is filled with retards, what a surprise.

Path of Diablo > D2 > PoE > Median > TL2 = Grim Dawn > D3

Reaper of Souls completely streamlined the game to the point where finding good items isn't even fun as there's little to no variance for 'good rolls' and the game became extremely easy. It had problems before but I really hate the people who try to romanticize how much the revamp 'fixed' the game. It's still a piece of shit, just in a different way. At least there was an opportunity for a really difficult game after it launched.

Yeah I didn't include mods. Path of Diablo and Median are both wonderful in different ways imo.

Yeah I miss the time when one difficulty was skullfuckingly hard. RMAH aside, launch D3 felt like an actual game while RoS is just casualized loot sim

>RMAH aside
well that's the problem, the game was balanced around it and only witch doctor had a chance to clear hell without paying bux

I'd say that's worse than RoS

didn't they patch that out? i only beat the base game once at launch and only a few months back on pc got the dlc on the cheap and rebeat the whole thing + the dlc. almost all the difficulty modes were already unlocked as far as i could remember and i was able to start on expert i think it was which if i remember right is the 3rd difficulty up from normal.

they just released a patch which added more difficulty levels

I think the game right now has about 20 difficulty levels lmao

>Gatekeeping this hard
How about YOU fuck off turbonegro

okay so maybe all of that wasn't unlocked but for only beating the game once at launch i had multiple tiers to choose from, are you saying a fresh account HAS to pick normal no matter what?

I think a new account can go up to hard but not expert untill level 60

poe is like the korean mmo of the genre
yuck

expert is unlocked for fresh accounts from the start now, master and beyond is locked behind a playthrough

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-105024_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 502K)

>Is this worth playing for solo
HELL FUCKING NO
it's absolutely fucking garbage for solo. plus it will run like shit when you get your build going which is maybe 10-15 hours into the game considering the buffs they added recently making it absolutely braindead.

Yeah sure