What do we think about this

what do we think about this

Attached: deltarune development.png (623x620, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gmAqg_6yQWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that chapter 2 is going to be shit

Cat on tank treads that shoots missiles seems par the course for his games.

>Metal Max
Absolutely fucking based taste

Does toby fox not know how to do art? Did he draw anything in the game or does he hire someone?

>we
Form your own fucking opinion Jesus Christ

cant into art

>we
This isn't a fucking hivemind you cancer tourist.

>angry at we hivemind

fuck off were not one faggot

We love it.

Temmie isn't just a meme character, it's one of the head artist's representation of themselves.

Keep Undertale queers away from metal max

>Newfags too new to remember when board consensus was a thing
Hobbyist boards like Yea Forums, Yea Forums, /g/ etc used to all agree on certain issues before Yea Forums got it's reputation with normalfags as they place where you get le angry and le disagree with everything

>we
fuck off faggot

>we

Attached: 1552262808815.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

>Metal Max
Excellent taste.
Not really, the series is pretty mediocre. Still, fun pull.

Attached: Oda does it again.jpg (700x1400, 98K)

We are of one mind. Chapter 2 will be shit for its exclusion of this animal-tank design, Toby's magnum opus.

Is this post ironic?
Literally how new?

>The "le reddit" era isn't newfag territory
Fuck off.

fuck off retard its been a contrarian shithole since like 2007 minimum

>We
Lol op you dumb fuck

Attached: 1552514380447.gif (252x164, 1.04M)

here is your (you)

Attached: sssjmot3xuo21.jpg (408x538, 280K)

Well I think I can speak for all of us here at Yea Forums and say, we like it.

>implying
I’ve been here since 2005 you fucking retard. Discussion has always been preferable to blind agreement. But hey, what’s the board consensus on wojak/pepe edits, and shitpost threads like
>OH NO NO NO
>what did he mean by this?
>*blocks your path*
They’re everywhere so they must be good, right? This must be what “we” like here on Yea Forums, right? Fuck you and fuck everything you stand for. Without differences of opinion there is no discussion, and without discussion, the board stagnates and dies. Go ahead and reply to me with a
>have sex
Since that’s a flavor of the month response that “we” like to use now and you have nothing else to say.

Yea Forums may have started disliking popular things early on but never contrarianism for what was popular within it's own community until later.

Like it or not there were unanimously liked games like VTMB and Freelancer. And there's been plenty of unanimously hated games and entities over the years.
Board consensus is a thing of yesteryear and you out yourself as a newfag for thinking it impossible.

bepis

Attached: bepis.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Attached: 1554742836515.png (402x357, 64K)

>good things are well liked by many people, bad things are disliked
No shit Sherlock, that isn’t unique to Yea Forums.

Cope, retard. You just proved me right.

Is he working on the battle cats?

Literally r*ddit tier

hey you may have missed this the first time, lemme draw your attention to the first part of my earlier post
>fuck off retard

We think it's absolutely based

youtu.be/gmAqg_6yQWg

I can't deny his good taste in JRPGs and music. He picked the best song from the best JRPG

I think I can't enjoy Undertale unless I'm autistic or depressed.

>This isn't a fucking hivemind you cancer tourist.
I disagree with you, Yea Forums has perfect unity of thought.

If you ever let group think decide what you like and what you don't you are a complete bum fuck retard. There are always gonna be unanimously likedthings, like Yea Forums's and Yea Forumss essentials, but to say there was never discussion just shows how deluded you are.

Attached: 1554494850084.jpg (601x601, 27K)

Not needlessly rocking the boat in every thread on the board=/=Letting people think for you.

I don't care for New Vegas at all but I don't go causing trouble in the New Vegas' threads because I'm not a degenerate.

I genuinely wish for you to be stabbed between your rib cage in a dark alley way by some nigger and you bleed out like a skewered pig along the cold concrete.

Disagreeing with someone =/= rocking the boat if you do it with a full thought and not a shitpost. That’s how discussion works.

quality bait

>If you do it with a full thought and not a shitpost

Attached: 1516595976974.png (600x974, 838K)

>Reddittale

Thanks for the example.

That is a high caliber shitpost.
It probably means that he's made significant progress, because the post looks like he's making little-to-no progress. The Cat is 100% appearing in the final game as a secret boss, looking exactly like that. As an aside, the Cat isn't shooting missiles, those are just his friends.

i wish i had a cherry bepis

>Cherry bepis
:)
wait, zoom in and enhance
>her
Oh no the F E M A L I E N is nearby

He literally sketches things in mspaint, what do you expect.

Undertale was made like this too.

Looks like that battle cats game that was popular a bit ago. One of the better mobile time wasters around.

Attached: the-battle-cats-6-463x289.png (463x289, 150K)

He's made good progress but instead of showing something from the game, he's showing that instead.

Sometimes I forget that he was one of like three people around me who would bother to play random obscure games I talked about then he does shit like this.

if you want me to sure

He probably won't use it since it looks like it came out straight from battle cats

huh?

How many layers of irony are you on?

like 3 or 4

I wonder what they think of that flash.

Temmie seems like the degenerate furry kind of girl so she probably shlicked to it

>Cat
oh no non o

it's toby taking the piss

god forbid there are devs out there who still see making video games as a fun process

fucking gen z and their endless bitching

It's not his dog face, so it's probably a cat.