I am socializing r-tard...

I am socializing r-tard. I'm logged to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using TeamSpeak.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OX5Fcd8syp8
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555276458596.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOM BATHROOM... MOM BATHROOM

>tfw you will never watch south park for the first time ever again

I'm not an r-tard...

Are the games worth buying?

I haven't watch South Park since the election season. Did it pick itself back up?

TeamSpeak. now thats takes me back.

No, don't believe anyone saying otherwise.

wondering this too

>tfw tv shows like the simpsons, south park, etc all made wow look like some giant life simulator sandbox where everyone plays a genuine role in the game and it looks like so much fun
>tfw you play it irl and you just click icons and watch numbers

Attached: 1238319797457.jpg (290x270, 14K)

no.

This. There’s a reason MMOs died

this episode made so many normies start paying wow

Stick of truth definitely, fractured is meh

>TS
>not blessed VENTRILO

Ah, that's a shame. Thanks.

Havent played in over a decade but wow was the most fun I've ever had playing a videogame. The sense of exploration and discovery was unparalleled in an mmo

this board has been saying every new season of south park is the worst one yet since Yea Forums was created

By the time it had major TV shows doing episodes about it the magic was already gone.

Back than when the game was popular that was actually true i remember just making chars to roleplay with them or find friends
It was great

No. The main issue of south park is that they got away from political commentary to nonsensical dumb jokes.
They have to stop being scared of the radical left and the alt-right

i loved that the world actually had small little details that didn't do anything and weren't involved in quests or were uncommon. i remember there was a hill near the town in the barrens that had a unique demon on it that i would go capture as my warlock then take him into town to show off.

if the shoe cleaners start talking about it you know you should've sold

And it was correct each time.

>enjoying any mmo

simpsons did a wow episode?

it was way better before they started doing stupid PSA episodes about how everything is a compromise between cartmans and jews.

zombie simpsons did an MMO episode but i think it was more everquest than WOW

>look like some giant life simulator sandbox where everyone plays a genuine role in the game and it looks like so much fun
EVE except the fun only comes in small, intense hits once every 24 hours

Still the funniest thing in South Park ever

wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=OX5Fcd8syp8

wtf i should have watched this clip before posting it they actually cut the funny part out where he squirts milk from his nose and they say what the fuck you weren't drinking milk

While I don't think seasons 21 and 22 were as bad as the trainwreck that was season 20, it still hasn't fully recovered.

I miss just talking to people in MMOs. No one talks to each other anymore. You can even try to start a conversation in zone or group chat and people will just ignore it.

MMOs were like that back in the day. The expansion of the internet and group finding softwares and discord and stuff has basically killed MMOs. They're for anti-social minmaxing faggots now

this is an hoax told by the banker, he just got insider tips and invented a bogus story about muh shoeshiner giving me tips

this is why I can't get back into osrs. even at fishing spots people don't even try to have a conversation

>stick of truth runs just perfect on my ahit laptop with intel hd graphics
>fractured apparently stutters on a 1060
why? the graphics are the exact same

>The main issue of south park is that they got away from political commentary to nonsensical dumb jokes.
This complaint confuses me. For well over a decade, I've seen many people complain that the show became too reliant on political/social commentary episodes.

____ __ ___!!!!
____ ____ ___!!!!

Ubisoft

It should just be more Lil Crime Stopper instead of lol whipipo

Devs care less and less about optimization as time goes on.

Having real time conversations with strangers online semi-anonymously is much more common now because every retard can go to a *chan/discord/whatever any time they want instead of fucking around with IRC like an autist, so people are bored with it.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555276458596.webm

good point

i still don't get it though, what could possibly be happening under the hood to require all that power? do all games start off needing a supercomputer to run until they are optimized?

Yes..
I personally prefer FBW. SoT is great, and easily the funnier game, but I prefer FBW's combat system, and the story felt more focused.

Shameful samefagging for some weird reason