*never runs out of batteries*

*never runs out of batteries*

truly this was the Best Controller.

Attached: wii almart.jpg (450x450, 23K)

Because it didn't get any use.

cringe
based

damn

Attached: 1555558264809.gif (329x302, 71K)

First post = best post

I bought one from Amazon but I think it was a knock off. It looked right but the left analogue stick gets stuck and drifts and the battery life is dogshit.

include me in the screencap

kill yourself you faggot redditor retard underaged bitch faggot NIGGER

Burn.

>was
Still is
Using it for me Switch and me PC, thinken about grabbing a third one from GS for 30 bucks

okay you are not going to be included in the screencap

based

Attached: miyamoto.jpg (227x218, 16K)

If you like to play tetris 99 this is the best controller you could ever use, but the downside is that you need an adapter

It's simple but effective. The superb battery life definitely brought it from good to great.
My only issue is how common it is for one of the sticks to be drifting when you first turn it on. All you have to do is reorder controllers from settings to fix it, but its still odd.

>adapter
Why? Switch won't let you just use its USB?

Why would you ever use batteries for your controller when you can use a cable

Attached: thehell.png (565x510, 485K)

he posted the Wii u one, and i'm not sure if there are actual differences between the pro controller and that.

damn, sonychads win again

Some people play on a couch user.

Can be used on PC, probably the best controller I've had.

Anything is better than a shitbox controller

Almost anything.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Because a cabled one would require me to dig around behind my computer to unplug it every time I wanted to play fallout new Vegas.

I've never tried it but it still seems silly that the Switch wouldn't support the Wii U controller. I have a 3rd party wireless GC controller that is missing a lot of features in comparison to the Switch's pro, just like the Wii U controller, and even rumble on top of that, yet it works fine.
Then again it IS nintendo. Guess it shouldn't be too surprising.