Why are people whining when a games comes of the Epic Launcher instead of steam ?

Why are people whining when a games comes of the Epic Launcher instead of steam ?

I mean it's just a matter of another launcher. Who fucking cares.

Attached: mfw.jpg (600x900, 186K)

Gee it's almost like people don't want to install a program that is confirmed to be spyware

If you're using Windows you're already being spied on. Who fucking cares.

Everyone who's not an NPC cares

Because where before I had the chance to find it on a third party site for less, I now get the privilege of finding it on a third party partnered site for the same price. In other words eat a dick OP and come up with better bait.

They're mostly lazy clueless racist retards who fell for the MUH SPYWARE conspiracies like this guy

I would rather deal with the devil than with the Chinese

Because moneyhatting is cancer. Why can't they compete with lower prices instead?

>NPC said while typing on a chinese keyboard in a full of chinese products environment

Hmmm hmmm.

>because someone has access to some of your data means everyone should be allowed to do whatever they want
Nice fucking mindset, retard.

Why are people whining when a stranger fuck your mother instead of your dad ?
I mean it's just a matter of sexual relationships. Who fucking cares.

It's not a conspiracy cause there is actual proof, idiot.

Steam literally collects all the same data that Epic does. The only difference is Epic has Chinese investors.
Really makes you think.

A better question is why the hell would you download chinkware just to play shovelware like Memelands?

>Just consume the product bro
No chang

>Epic literally collects all the same data that Steam does.
heh

Prove me wrong. Oh wait, you can't.
That's why you can only greentext and "heh" like a braindead retard.

Go ahead and greentext again without disproving my claim. I'm sure it'll convince everyone that you're very smart and actually not a big retard.

Attached: 1540650507611.png (645x729, 113K)

Epic is insanely anti-consumer and they want to be the monopoly of the PC platform with all their shitty business practices.

Proof?

People are just sick and tired of additional launchers, bloating out their computers with additional shit because game companies want to make their own autistic launchers. The Epic launcher is shit and Epic just serves the Chinese, who fucking cares about it, let it die.

The issue is exclusivity, instead of another launcher adding to the competition, making the other services compete for prices or other advantages to lure in consumers, they are seeking to eliminate competition.
They are not a benefit to the consumer, they offer less services as they are and by making deals they avoiding having to provide a better product or offer better prices to win out.
There is no benefit to the consumer for using Epic or for them existing, if anything it's likely to keep prices high for longer since their are less or no alternative sellers.
Epic is not a benefit to players at all, what part of that is hard to understand?

Attached: 1343463744374.jpg (480x360, 24K)