Tf2

I wanna fuck miss Pauling

Attached: 1526585838392.jpg (900x1600, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jaypinkerton/status/612113790750961664
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tf2 has been dead for years

HELLO MISS PAULING! I AM GAY NOW!

You can't kill game when community still supports it

dead tf2 > your game

She's gay though.

>game's numbers remain the exact same for six years

inb4 "m-muh bots.."

Attached: 1528972862326.gif (299x299, 1.58M)

how do i unlock all the weapons
and should i get a disable-hat mod?

Looks like a bitch

Go to scrap tf and buy for 80 cents refined metal to buy all weapons

She's not, it was never officially confirmed and even marked as a joke by the writer of the comic. Stop spreading this stupid meemee.

that sylveon stage though

Olivia Mann, though

Yeah, because the people who have been playing TF2 for the past 9 years are too poor for other games, too stupid to realize the game is shit, too stubborn to look elsewhere, and/or are third-worlders that can't play anything else.

I wanna fuck old Administrator, dose her with all the Australian in order to fuck young Administrator, them cum hard inside her as she dies.

Attached: tumblr_ojn4h0RTbx1sk628io1_400.png (315x404, 189K)

twitter.com/jaypinkerton/status/612113790750961664

The writer straight up says she's gay. Where do you see him retract it as a joke?

>"tf2 is dead"
>it isnt
>"Y-YEAH WELL THAT DOESNT COUNT"

i just cracked open my tf2 fap folder last night and busted the fattest nut to this exact pic

Who cares about that, talk about fucking miss Pauling. I for instance, would like to fuck her. Would you?

Give halo guy a spartan rifle

Attached: halo guy thumbs up manga crop.png (436x323, 210K)

I want her to fuck me. I'll also accept her sitting on my face.

>still trying to force a general on Yea Forums after the mods started purging them
Idiot

I realize I've never asked my gay friends this, but do you think gay people would get offended if straight people found them attractive even if they knew they could never reciprocate those feelings? I figure they wouldn't. Because gay people probably find straight people attractive all the time in spite of knowing they're straight.

I would do everything in my power to marry Miss Pauling. As far as sexual attraction goes real or fictional she's somewhere in the Top 10. Being a lesbian aside, she's a tomboy and tomboys are the best.

Attached: tomboys.jpg (1055x1639, 786K)