Why do Japanese games feature so many Caucasian based protagonists?

Why do Japanese games feature so many Caucasian based protagonists?

Blonde hair and large blue eyes are so common in Japanese media.

The only one that portrayed a realistic Japanese character without multicolored hair is the Persona 5 protagonist and Xenoblade 2.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Because those characters are supposed to be heroic and superior, japanese people know that aryans are better than other races.

Unlike whites, the Japanese aren't afraid of other races.

Cloud is asain though

Because japs wish they were white

Because those traits makes someone stand out from the rest of the people in japan.

What the fuck is link doing on that pic, get Joker in here

Because the European race is the most beautiful one in the world and this is a primordial truth that cannot be hidden or denied

Because sex sells
Next question

whites are all ugly and become prunes before 25

link never slayed a god

>implying demise is a god

For the same reason the Aztecs thought Spaniards were literally gods. Blue eyes like jewels, hair made of spun gold. bright white skin a symbol of purity in EVERY part of the world. It just so happens that when everyone is black on brown on brown and you've never seen anyone that deviates from that in your whole life, your made up bullshit god figure starts to look a lot like the white people.

I'm sure this will get a lot of racial spin but it's got nothing to do with the genetic lotto white people won. It just so happens vivid colors like green and blue happen to be eye colors and hair that is described as "like fire" or "like spun gold" happens to look like ginger/blonde people. If you want to see how this is true, consider features like Red/orange/purple/gold eyes that just don't happen in nature, or Blue hair like the ocean which are equally used through history for gods/heros and remain used today but just dont happen to have real life equals.

It just so happens that features like "brown like mud" or "black as charcoal" or "grey like ash" arnt the features you might use to describe powerful figures.

I dont know why I bothered this sounds more racist then anything despite being perfectly mundane.

Attached: Hanekawa Sweat.gif (540x230, 1.23M)

>spaniards
>Blue eyes like jewels, hair made of spun gold. bright white skin

What the fuck LOL

Sorry fucko, a lot of the conquistadors, especially the prominent ones were blonde with blue eyes.

Go back to school.

Attached: chrome_2019-04-19_02-49-09.png (466x770, 991K)

Advent Children Cloud looks like an Asian dude in a wig. Link and Shulk are supposed to be European.

Keep telling yourself that brownie LOL

argentina is whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

yeah and Moors were black and Jesus was white

>oh no im wrong on this anonymous image board
>I need to pretend I was trolling quick or my standing will diminish!!!

are you okay dude? do you want to talk? Are you bullied at school? Why are you like this?

I'm not trolling you're relying on literal fanfiction to delude yourself into thinking europe was "white".
That's hella cute dude but I sadly have no time to do anything but laugh at you

Even if the characters don’t look or act Japanese, Japanese people still relate to them as though they were, and assume that they’re Japanese. It’s just how they are, they don’t see characters as Caucasian, they seem them as “cool looking Japanese characters.” Even in their live action shit, all the actors dye their hair blonde and have color contacts in. There’s no logic behind it. Look at the characters in Bleach, for example. The majority of them have various hair colors, but they still all have Japanese names and mannerisms.

Then why would you call me a brownie?? Im really confused dude, your trolling is all over the place it's really hard to figure out what im supposed to be angry over besides you being mildly wrong about a pretty uninteresting part of history.

WE

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Question has been answered
No need for further discussion

Ike ? Pit ?

Cloud never killed a god, though?

Because most RPGs are based off European fantasy. But you didn't want an actual answer, you just came here to racebait

Missing and Joker.
Jenova / Sephiroth was technically one but it's an alien. That or the Weapons.