F. He had a great career but it's over now

F. He had a great career but it's over now

Attached: 29f.gif (397x192, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65eULxL1B00
aceattorney.fandom.com/wiki/UR-1_Incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>post yfw you're not Phoenix Wright

Attached: 1527724012861.png (332x332, 148K)

HE GOT SET UP

THAT FUCKING KRAUT DID SOMETHING

Attached: CHAOS.png (334x454, 152K)

>all the insane stuff he did that would get him barred in any reasonable court
>finally it's just showing blatantly fake evidence that does him in

Did he get brain damage? Is this even Wright?

or maybe he was forging evidence this whole time you fucking retard

Attached: phoenix wright.jpg (913x490, 89K)

the guy's been a fuckup ever since he tried that police bimbo twice
finally got caught out for pulling his tricks
can't wait till he an heroes

What the hell happened and why are there so many Ace Attorney threads suddenly

if Phoenix was forging evidence all along, does that mean ghost aren't real? it was all smokes from his trials? why isnt this man going to prison. he probably set up poor Matt Engarde

Attached: 1553194641529.jpg (500x267, 18K)

did you not see the news, you fucking troglodyte?
phoenix wright just got disbarred
the jamoke fucked up the shadi smith trial — finally got caught out forging his evidence

So wait, who shot the clown, again?

Canonically today is the day Phoenix lost his job because he faked evidence

Then why did he never get caught until now?

this man ruined the life of good ol Von Karma for faking evidence and here it is, i want this man HANGED

Attached: 1515691841381.jpg (504x627, 32K)

It was the ghosts that planted the fake evidence! I swear! my boy Phoenix is innocent

It's like I've been saying, user, he just switches out his two bimboes for the court sympathy.
>inb4 muh spirit channeling
>inb4 muh bridge trial
Dollars to donuts say that Edgeworth fucker was colluding with him on most of those trials — they even set up poor von Karma three years back.

Attached: dammit.jpg (480x320, 35K)

>ruins the spotless lifetime career of a national treasure so his butt-buddy could beat a murder rap
Yeah, fuck Wright

shame on you two for breaking kayfabe

>yfw you're not phoenix "wright"

Attached: 1555464841254.gif (1024x1024, 665K)

He and fucking Edgeworth backstabbed Karma, The good old man adpoted Edgy out of pure goodwill and this 2 faggots made him go mad. Karma was a good man, he went to church every sunday with perfect timing and gave the most perfect speeches, and now is gone and everyone will hate him. i know there is a God cuz Phoenix had it comming

Attached: 1497572808625.jpg (349x383, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=65eULxL1B00

Attached: 374239-kristoph.png (320x320, 119K)

>That time where Phoneix became an asshole for one case
Was in his actual true self?

Welp, there goes my dream of becoming an attorney. Guess I'll try and become a prosecutor instead, at least they don't fake evidence.

>great career
The guy has literally has only won like a small handful of cases over his entire career, half which he barely even got paid, if at all. He rents an office where only 2 people work and goes months without a case.

How does this man even earn a living?

Attached: .png (957x621, 407K)

he probably could learn an instrument and play in some no name bar idk, he is pretty much homeless now

Attached: 1502089469696.png (640x480, 116K)

reminder we're almost outside of the entire Phoenix Wright timeline irl now

Don't worry, Nick. In a couple of years a very talented little guy with chords of steel and a magic bracelet will swoop in and save you and everyone else. But first let me tell you a little about his amazing backstory.

ghosts aren't real you subhuman
wright just turned courtrooms into theater pieces for brownie points with the judges
if you're gonna press your nose to the anus of a (((defense attorney))), try someone dignified, like kristoph gavin

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS HE WAS A FUCKING HACK
#DARKAGEOFTHELAW IS UNIRONICALLY TRUE

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

>How -did- this man earn a living
He's going to be homeless soon. Who would hire such a prolific fraud?

>try someone dignified, like kristoph gavin
absolutely based

Attached: I feel so old.gif (400x226, 1.6M)

Seven more years, man. And by then we'll have more sequels adding to the existing timeline, right?

>did
through forging evidence, obviously
probably learned it from pic related, at least she had the good sense to have amazing tits while fucking up our court system

Attached: bigbaps.gif (256x192, 48K)

who has made a list of the people that got their lifes ruined by Mr "Wright forged evidence"?

Attached: 1511151066689.png (388x262, 132K)

we've been outside the Metal Gear timeline for a year now

Eat shit Trite.

Attached: B140UAvIcAAW5Jd.jpg (437x599, 46K)

now you all see, the court is nothing but a place of lies

Attached: Shi-Long_Lang_Angry_2.gif (256x192, 215K)

Attached: SAVE ME.jpg (519x447, 40K)

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

Attached: trumptweet.png (759x385, 56K)

I thought Phoenix's buddy Edgeworth could help him out here. But I guess they aren't really good friends after all.

Future user here, all of you are ruining this man's life over Kristoph Gavin's agenda. It's because of (You) that he will never get another good game.

What the fuck are you guys talking about? There's like 14 hours until the trial begins.
I really hope you're right and Wright finally gets disbarred though

>Wacky Wright

Attached: 1539060876127.gif (374x400, 100K)

Phoenix and Edgeworth were both in the same boat but the thing is, they cant get caught together, it could put the whole system in doubt so i m sure Edgeworth is going to get away with it but that doesnt mean we cant put an example and try to fix the system by being just.

Attached: kristoph2-smile(b).gif (256x192, 22K)

I vividly remember being on a Yea Forums thread the actual date that the big shell incident was supposed to happen. That was 10 fucking years ago now.

Attached: 400.jpg (438x400, 114K)

>wacky wright
jej

Shoo shoo nazi frog

A
FUCKING
PARROT

Attached: 1524823059045.gif (512x384, 40K)

Damn traitor has brought forward the true dark age of the law.

Didn't Edgeworth resign a couple weeks ago?

There still needs to be an athena equivalent to Spirit of Justice. Apollo is finally a man but she's still at lackey status, it'd be great for her to finally get a character arc, she's just kinda there.

>There still needs to be an athena equivalent to Spirit of Justice.
a game where she sits on the sidelines and then is suddenly treated like god reincarnated in the final case? no thanks. if they're gonna give her character development i'd prefer they actually do it well

STOP IGNORING THE TRUTH YOU RETARDS

I don't buy it. Sure, Phoenix Wright has done some crazy shit to get a verdict, but this just seems like a slander piece. The commissioner of the forgery was anonymous, after all. I smell a conspiracy. But suuure, people are happy to see him go since he put so many string-pullers behind bars. Hell, one of my friend's kids went to law school because of Wright's cases. Said he wanted to be a defense attorney like him. He's getting absolutely hammered at school now, just for looking up to him. His grades have taken a dive, too. People call me crazy when I mention that a lot of the higher-ups were von Karma's butt-buddies, and that's why he's doing worse at school.

He can't have done it. He was the last guy we could trust, there's no way he would betray us.

>Apollo
>sits on the sideline in spirit of justice
did you even play the game ?

Exorbitant fees

he has two cases. one case back home when the whole focus of the game is on khu'rain and the final case. him becoming the main character at the end is incredibly jarring. the least they could've done is have him be the prosecutor of the rakugo case too, but no, we gotta have dual destinies fanservice for some reason

i've been curating this shit for years
>April May
haven't heard anything about her since Bluecorp went down. probably doing a stint in prizon, lezzing it up or something.
nice
>Redd White
one of the most based men i've ever had the pleasure of meeting, framed for a burglary gone wrong
>dee vasquez
literally made the steel samurai, built up global studios fairly decent yabbos all gone in a day so wright could flex his court muscles
>manfred von karma
one of the few prosecutors who actually cared about putting criminals away on death row so his """"best friend"""" could escape a murder rap
>damon gant
we had the highest conviction rate on criminals in his tenure and the man fucking loved swimming. played a mean organ too
>richard wellington
guy was a cunt, nothing valuable lost here
>franziska von karma
she may have been a frigid bitch, but at least she didn't cheat. she paid for that though
>ini mimey
i thought /x/ was gonna mail a fucking bomb to his office after that trial. they should've done it, honestly
>ken dingling
only good thing about the berry big circus after sean died, vanished in a puff of smoke
>matt engarde
only broadcast of that trial i saw had the audio censored because of that 'de killer' LARPer, but i guess wright had a grudge against all of the steel samurai media. no idea why he framed his own client though
>luke atmey
even though he looked like a gay pinocchio, he didn't deserve what he got.
>furio tigre
physical male perfection. shitty hair though
>that godot freak
i don't even know what happened in this one, didn't watch it after i saw 'GHOST' in the headlines. honestly think that wright did us a service here, that guy didn't look like he knew what he was doing half the time
all in all, good riddance to bad rubbish

The Fey's are notorious and likely powerful and wealthy, Maya probably covers his expenses in exchange for sexual favors

Reminder that forensic science is nonsense.

How it feels to lose the badge against a fotm """"""rock""""" band?

Attached: Klavier_Gavin_Young_Objection_OA.png (781x660, 351K)

I still don't believe for a second Wright would knowingly forge evidence, something's really off. Just you wait, the truth will come out soon enough.

>Maya probably covers his expenses in exchange for sexual favors
god i'd love for maya to blackmail and rape me

>richard wellington
>ken dingling
I know Wright forged evidence, but those two cases were so retarded you could easily see his clients didn't do it for once.

COPE

Attached: 2198_original.jpg (250x300, 75K)

It's strongly foreshadowed, during the entire second case phoenix keeps saying he's relying on him to protect the agency. You're kind of thick if you didn't understand that this would lead into Apollo learning to fly on his own, which is exactly what happens in the last case where he's finding his own evidence and fighting on his own.

I cant believe Fucking Dante from the DMC series styled all over Wright's career

the pacing is fucking retarded though. more of the game should've been about apollo, but it wasn't, because the game was written piecemeal by a team of writers and yamazaki had basically checked out and delegated actual direction duties to the fucking art director

>fotm
These guys are going to get far and last for about a decade, believe me

Attached: 1553216203909.png (540x560, 208K)

What about Sahwit?

NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1555383520660.png (399x544, 230K)

Maya is definintely pulling some strings. Funny how her aunt just happened to get convicted and bumped off, and where did her assets go to, hm? Her 8 year old daughter? Not bloody likely.

This whole thing is all her doing too I bet, Phoenix must have outlived his usefulness, knew something he shouldn't, who knows what else, but she needed him to disappear but couldn't afford anything extreme drawing attention.

Maya Fey is a fucking criminal mastermind and you're all too distracted by her cuteness to see it! You've fallen for her scheme hook line and sinker!

Attached: raep.jpg (1920x1080, 501K)

i still don't think acro did it.
went to berry big top with my nephew once and acro was a fucking saint and the only good part of that entire show. i thought that weirdo ventriloquist would've done it if anything.
that wellington prick probably did it though.
did you catch that trial at all? wright was fumbling through everything and still won

>19 April 2019
>In cristianity today is the "holy Friday", aka the day Jesus dies
>Phoneix loses the badge
I just know that he will return, screencap this

the anime was good

what 𝘢bout sahwit?
hairlets deserve no sympathy.

Plus there's the poor people of Labyrinthia, though Professor Layton had a hand in that as well.

labyrinthia was a hoax, have sex incel

rumors say Trucy is going to be left in Wright hands, is Phoenix going to end up being a pedophile?

Attached: Woz_what.png (392x369, 134K)

I don't know man. I've always been a Wrightfag and I'll always be a Wrightfag, but I just don't know how he'll get out of this one. The wride might be over, bros.

Attached: 20190418_034543.jpg (195x189, 23K)

The town may have been a hoax, but the people were still real. The people who almost certainly lynched the shit out of Arthur and Eve mere minutes after Wright and Layton had left.

i liked the game but had no goddamn idea how to put that in a list.
i thought it was a secret research facility, so no one outside the game's events'd know that happened

You may be right but the whole "the killer is the magician because he was flying" thing was too much, especially for a von Karma.

>but the people were still real.
no they weren't
go back to /pol/

Fuck all of you.
Especially fuck you.

>apu
>nazi frog
Fuck off newfag

Next you'll be telling me they've built an entire fake London underneath the real London

Get out Wright, you should consider selling that computer since you're unemployed now

YOU KNOW HOW THE GAME WORKS, BUDDY

IF THEY'RE INNOCENT LET'S SEE SOME EVIDENCE

>Maya Fey is a fucking criminal mastermind
Everyone already knows this. Bitch got away with killing both her sister and her mother.

>tfw 10 days until do you remember what day tomorrow is

didn't know wright browsed here

She's been accused of murdered four times and executed once. Nothing can stop her.

is there any other group more evil that the Phoenix ring of friends, almost all of Phoenix friends have been involved in crimes and all of them were 'saved' by Phoenix, Maya turned her little cousin into a fucking Orphan. it wouldnt suprise me Phoenix is dicking the little girl

Attached: 1513878476830.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Wright's whole family is shady. His great grandfather got banned from practicing law in the UK for revealing government secrets during a trial over a century ago. How does anyone trust this clown?

Attached: ryuunosuke.png (265x666, 120K)

Time traveller here, Wright gets his badge back in 8 years and BTFO the justice system. You're all just fucking salty you root for murderers.

Also he cross examines an orca in his first case back just to shut you all up.

if you are a time traveler what would be of the HAT-1 rocket launch of next year? i been hearing that it would be quite a jump in space exploration

Attached: 1513908090718.jpg (500x375, 37K)

What's next, he defeats an international superspy with the power of friendship?

>dicking the little girl

Could you take a look at this?

Attached: exhibit A.png (1486x700, 864K)

nice rp, faggot
you pushed it too far with the orca

Attached: edgeworth.gif (280x192, 92K)

Shit goes terribly wrong and the pilot becomes a national hero after returning back to Earth.

That, AND he mentors a superhuman attorney that can literally see bullshit with his own two eyes, who eventually reforms some backwater Asian country's justice system.

Whatever cunt, see ya in 8 years. Enjoy your DARK AGE OF THE LAW in the meantime

Sure, sure, and I bet he also mentors a teenage Kung-fu matricidal psychologist as a defense attorney too

So where's the fucking stream?

that doujin is my fucking Jam

Attached: 1553216509051.jpg (262x263, 9K)

So.... why did he take that little girl with him? What happened to that weird girl in that Halloween outfit that used to be with him all of the time?

Attached: tumblr_mzfvzs6gXB1tpkngio5_1280.png (689x1483, 674K)

Feel free to not believe me. You'll know I'm right when Prosecutor Edgeworth becomes Chief Prosecutor in a few years.

TEN HOURS FROM NOW. WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE MAKE THESE THREADS THE FUCKING MOMENT THE DATE CHANGES WHEN THE TRIALS DON'T START UNTIL 1PM EST?!?!??!

The case actually happens in like 12 hours. Not sure why there's a thread now

re-read it recently, didn't really do much for me

the mia/franziska one always destroys my penis though

Attached: 400.jpg (585x351, 319K)

So AAI and AAI2 have already happened, right? No new stuff on the timeline for seven years?

Shadi who? It was Zak Graymare's trial, deadbeat dad was probably guilty.

I bet he's gonna mooch off of her for the rest of his life

that one is good too, also honorable mention to the finally translated one where Phoenix bangs all Incarnations of Mia's

Attached: aaa.png (189x203, 59K)

Kek

GODDAMNIT
don't know why, i just fuck up his name every time.
guy looks like a shadi to me

Well they are the same person

Technically there's the 4-4 past investigation section on May 3rd. Nothing after that that actually appears in game, but there's background lore like Simon's trial for the murder of Metis next year.

Imagine picking your lawyer just because they won at a game of cards. That Zak Gramarye is such an insect. Wright had it coming, the useless dunce.

Actually it was the trial of Shadi Enigmar
Zak Gramarye was his stage name

very good also

I'd probably enjoy the one where him and edgeworth fuck their girls in the middle of court but it's too funny to actually get into

Attached: faget.png (1068x493, 224K)

HERE'S YOUR FUCKING EVIDENCE NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: Letter_from_Misham_contents.png (256x192, 31K)

So what the fuck was Zak's problem? Why did he ruin Phoenix's career as a lawyer then try to fuck him over AGAIN in poker when it was the only thing keeping the daughter he abandoned fed

What is this, some random letter? Forensics hasn't even heard of this yet, let alone done any sort of work to authenticate it.

Whatever this is, it's clearly irrelevant and merely the defense grasping at straws.

that was my first Franziska one. it cracked me up as well

Attached: 1510176125262.jpg (318x329, 11K)

Attached: 1160625[1].jpg (640x480, 34K)

yeah there's nothing that would hit the news until 2026
unless someone wants to shitpost about simon being arrested october 2020

that would be my job cuz it also involves Edgy

Attached: 1511408002741.png (326x326, 188K)

>>all the insane stuff he did that would get him barred in any reasonable court

AA courts in general are pretty insane.

Surprise witnesses
Falsified evidence
Withheld testimonies
Evidence submitted out of nowhere in the middle of court
3 day limit on trials
Guilty until proven innocent tactics
Prosecutors treated like gods
An entire criminal justice system filled with innocent people serving life sentences because of shit bags like Edgeworth, Godot, and the Von Karmas.
The need to deduce in three days time who actually killed your murder victim or your defended is declared guilty, even kf you've already proved that they're without a doubt innocent, and a sane court would let the defendent go the moment their innocence was made apparent
Police officers and prosecutors actively withholding evidence from the defense
Defendants seemingly never given the option to testify.

It's a miracle Japanifornia isn't filled with masked vigilantes taking the law into their own hands given how much of a shame the court system is.

Well, Zak didn't really fuck up the trial, that was Kristoph's fault.

As for the cards, the nigga was just a scumbag. He was arrogant and couldn't accept losing twice to Phoenix, Trucy's probably better off with Nick.

That said, Nick did forge the vital evidence in Apollo's first case, right? Why wasn't that ever brought up again?

that was my favorite part of apollo justice
guy's just a complete jackass. he could laugh off being judged guilty because that wasn't something that he had a direct hand in, but he couldn't take losing in a game of cards.

>some random letter
Wrong, it proves beyond a doubt that Kristoph Gavin took advantage of this man's daughter to create the forgery given. I have more evidence to expand on this if necessary.

that's K' from the KOF series

Expand on my dong, you fraud.

Haven't played Apollo Justice in years. What was the deal with the forged evidence? I remember that it was Trucy who gave it to Phoenix and that Klavier was the one who screwed him over with that, but not much else.

Attached: 1554566268514.png (400x240, 83K)

I miss hobo phoenix and how one step ahead he was. Shame he's back to his goofy self. Guess he was only like that because he'd been plotting to take down Kristoph for years.

Unhinged faggots like you that take the first "truth" you hear with no skepticism are the cause for the dark age of the law.

More like because we're actually in his head again so we can see how much of a bluffing retard he always is.

lmao Trucy makes more money than Phoenix

You'll see if you're here for the stream in like ten hours from now.

I'm a bit murky on the details but it was a forged letter to prove Valiant as the murderer, to gurantee Kristoph's victory in a high profile case to ensure his fame but when Zak dropped him for Phoenix, he told Klavier about the forged letter, so when Phoenix unknowingly used it, Klavier could take him down.

Basically it goes:
Zak Gramarye meets with Kristoph to pick him as lawyer but the dude can't beat him at poker cause he's some coddled richboi, instead he picks Phoenix because he managed to beat him

Kristoph: no

He SEETHES so much he hires a forger to fake the evidence (actually his autistic daughter does all the forging) and fucking poisons her as insurance or something with a postage stamp

then he tries to kill her again in court when she's testifying against him but based Phoenix records Kristoph confessing to doing so with his cyber beanie and the jury deems him guilty for all eternity

drew misham made a forged journal page at the request of kristoph, but when zak chose wright as his lawyer, he didn't need it for the trial anymore
because he was consumed by rage and inadequacy then, he gave it to trucy to give to phoenix. he then told klavier 'hey this wright guy forged evidence' and had drew misham as a witness to testify to the fact that it was forged.

The Law would be fine if asshats like you didnt try to implement a new gimmick every 3 years or so, as if it were a fucking Nintendo console.

go on, i'm in the mood to read some fiction anyhow.

Someone's gonna hover over this spoiler and get fucking rused lmao

>new gimmick
Are you talking about Apollo's perception? Nothing else comes to mind.

t. kristoph gavin, mastermind

Like we say in my country
Let it go, and move on
I know a bar that needs a poker player, a great job for a hack like your species usually is

Attached: Sadmadhi_Portrait.png (400x600, 306K)

Jury

Oh, right. The only things I really remember from the last case were time travel shenanigans, poison in the nail polish and Apollo being in the background while everything happens.

And sweat stains.

Thanks for the summary.

Didn't that country execute an 10 year-old girl last week?

she tried to defend her brother for stealing a loaf of bread, she deserved what she got.

did anyone crack the .apk file for DGS yet?

I still say Japanifornia should adopt some of Khura'in's customs. Like the Defense Culpability Act. A hack like Wright would have never gotten as far as he did if we took a few cues from them.
based

This is the cover of said letter, the same poison that will kill Mr. Misham was found on its stamp.
That poison was also found in the nail polish given to his daughter by Mr. Gavin that she treasured so much.
You talk a big game yet you can't even refute the evidence I've presented today.
What are you talking about? I've had some ideas regarding a jury to improve the justice system, but that's all they are at this stage.

Attached: Yellow_letter.png (70x70, 2K)

i see it as game show and a PR stunt, like a wrestler doing commercials for cereal after the peak of his career

apk? Why not just use a translated .cia?

>dude just KILL the attorney along with the defendant lol

Your queen deserved to die.

Our current laws are pretty useless. Like the 3 day trial limit. When was the last time you saw that coming into effect?

For the seven hundredth time, NO. When we do, we'll probably make like six threads about it on the day we do so, like when the DGS patch was first released a week or two ago.

Ah yes, this does seem very interesting. I'll be sure to forward it to be included in the Court Record for Ants.

However we humans still need a verdict, and the human sized evidence points to his guilt.

Attached: la.gif (256x192, 84K)

One day, your fucking queen will need a Lawyer. And she's gonna lose her shit when she fucks herself out of one.

1-5 is the comfiest case.

That's actually the full-size image, wiseass. You want a sized-up version, make it yourself.

Fuck you're gay

If that's the best size you can offer I don't think even the most advanced forensics equipment can tell us what the fuck it says on there, nevermind it's legitimacy.

Now if we're done playing games, I think the judge has heard everything he needs to pass his judgement.

I come from the future with a warning, Miles Edgeworth did NOT murder Robert Hammond, it was Manfred von Karma! Hope I made it in time for the trial.

3-5 is oddly comfy, like Gumshoe singing his songs.

I vaguely remember the threads during that time leaning towards the idea that it was some sort of elaborate reality TV show, at least as a justifications for the streams before the backup streamer flaked out and ever came back. Never really saw a consensus for it

>i have evidence that he's guilty
>lmao these people are going to die
this isn't minority report, this is japanfornia. a real place where real laws apply
no one can refute your 'evidence' because it relies on waiting around to see if a famous painter dies.
i'll give it six years, and if drew misham bites it due to poison, i'll give you another (you).

Dude, sometimes I can’t even tell the difference between roleplaying and genuine condescension at image sizes. All I know is that you’re gonna call me stupid again in your next reply.

The Feys are shady as fuck dude. They live in some sort of weird feminist society where women are believed to be able to speak to fucking ghosts.

There’s no way she’s not some crazy cunt with that background, but I think she’s too young to be a mastermind.

Maya's lewd feet

How come the Feys are supposed to be this big family yet only three of them live in Kurain village?

Was no consensus, certainly, but then we never have a consensus when there’s like 80 of us minimum in every AA RP thread and yet only two dozen at best are around for all of them. I think it’s probably best to use bendable canon and Hanlon’s Razor as a metric for our excuses, and “elaborate reality TV show in an alternate reality where Japan won WW2” seems considerably more believable than “secret government conspiracy slash social experiment” IMO.

The only good thing about defence attorneys is the porn they do when their career crashes and burns

Because the machiavellian schemer Pearl has been eliminating every member in her way to secure dominance over their power and fortune.

What, death and misfortune befalls everyone in line of succession BUT her? You'd be blind to not see what's really going on.

Mr. Brushel himself is a witness to Mr. Misham writing this letter.
>if drew misham bites it due to poison
Here's proof of that too.
>Victim's Name
>Drew Misham (Age: 52), Male

>Estimated Time of Death
>October 6 Between 9:00 and 9:30 PM.

>Cause of Death
>Atroquinine poisoning.

Attached: Misham's Autopsy Report.png (70x70, 2K)

Then when she's all alone, she'll be free to spend her days painting frogs without interruptions.

Daily reminder the fucking court house was BOMBED

So, nobody in this thread knows how roleplaying actually works? Ugh.

>you can't even refute the evidence
what evidence? for what we know you could've forget it like you did for the trial

shut up retard

Kristoph already had the page forged because he was a hack who needed to cheat to beat his own little brother. When Zak dumped him he changed his plan and used the fake evidence to take down Phoenix because he was so insulted that he was chosen instead

>for what we know you could've forget it like you did for the trial
I'm having trouble understanding you, could you say that again more clearly?

forget=forged
sorry, but english a difficult language for a Kurainese

that's very cute, user, but all you did was write hyperspecific details about something that HASN'T HAPPENED YET. lotta effort in one day though, i'll applaud you for that.
i'd advise you to stop rping as a time traveller and try studying something marginally more useful, like analytical psychology.
and c'mon, spark brushel? the only thing that guy's good for is writing articles like
>TOP FIVE THEORIES FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO THALASSA GRAMARYE

I come to these threads to have fun making silly headcanons, not watching everybody talk about how they came from the future so we don’t need to follow proper continuity.

The biggest problem are faggots pretending that they came from the future for no reason other than to feel smug on an imageboard for two seconds.
Other than that — and it is stupidly prevalent for some reason — it's been pretty comfy.

Seems like just yesterday we were discussing Harry Butz's case with that Cindy Stone girl.

Where does the time go?

Would be even more comfy if we DIDN’T START THESE THREADS HALF A FUCKING DAY EARLY
WHY THE HELL ARE THERE 60 PEOPLE SO EAGER TO BURN OUT BEFORE THE CASE ACTUALLY HAPPENS

Lana Skye is super hot. Just wanted to say that.

Wright was overrated anyway. Does anyone remember following the cases of Mia Fey and Gregory Edgeworth? Now they were real attorneys.

>wright's face rn

Attached: 1463700664739.png (500x441, 130K)

It's a weird one because the evidence wasn't forged per se, it was after Kristoph destroyed it, Phoenix remade it. So as far as evidence goes, it wasn't fake, just the circumstances around it made it fake

That sunburn just made him really ornery and aggravated. And his other suits were at the drycleaners.

I see, the letter has already been checked by forensics and the writing most definitely belongs to Mr. Misham. Mr. Bushel can also vouch for its legitimacy.
>something marginally more useful, like analytical psychology
Shut the FUCK up Athena, finish law school before you get any bright ideas.

it's been 18 years since gregory edgeworth, user.
you need to learn to let go.
and
>first case has her defendant kill himself and her co counsel die
bitch was a black widow all along, wright's fuckup only proves that.

Which one, the one where Mia’s tits grew to encompass the entire courthouse and suffocated the witness into breaking their silence, or the one where Greg summoned a blue version of himself to have a punchfight with the judge only to get banhammered in the end?

he was set up

Attached: 1528062691596.jpg (196x656, 79K)

sure, subhuman defence attourney

nice job 'refuting' my response user, very well done.
and i was memeing you with the psychology part, the only fuckers who think that shit's useful is that weeaboo prosecutor and his lesbo mentor.

How will he ever recover

So now that his career is over, do you think he'll move on to become a professional fighter?

Attached: 1555661830432.jpg (1280x720, 275K)

by annihilating Maya's body later tonight

>one of his only notable losses
>"GUYS I SWEAR IT WASNT ME I NEED A RETRIAL"
could anything be more pathetic?

>Athena Cykes
>calling other people subhuman

Attached: VLmmQPM.png (1024x532, 937K)

I'm roleplaying the kirainese dude, Athena is a toddler rn

Dude, they broke up after the end of the Godot case. They’re barely even on speaking terms anymore.

I've given you the evidence used in the very case concerning this and you brushed it off with "HASN'T HAPPENED YET". There is nothing to refute against someone who is this willfully ignorant.

My mistake.
Leaving your own father to die among countless innocent people including children is very subhuman though.

Fuck you Karmafags, Wright will get out of this, I trust him. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but he will manage eventually.

I like RP threads but why only AA gets them here?

You don't need to be speaking to destroy that anus.

because redditourists shitflingers dont care about AA, its too "boring" for them

Fuck you, Wright. Only losers cheats.

Attached: 1512859248907.png (239x271, 96K)

already done that

Attached: phoenixwright_nova_259655b.jpg (2560x1440, 937K)

because no other videogame or anime has canonical dates this convenient
When 2022 rolls around, I’m hoping that Yea Forums, /vg/ or Yea Forums starts making generals dedicated to pretending that Sword Art Online is real, and we end up making it into a coherent and/or fun setting in the process

The courtroom shitflinging dynamic lends itself to it way more than any other game I can think of, it's easy to mimic actual autistic arguments but also completely ironic and lighthearted in nature and have it make perfect sense in regards to game context.

Any other series I'd probably just cringe and ignore it but AA shitposting is rare enough and good enough that it just works.

You don’t know how human beings work, do you?

Canonical dates for events in-universe that line up with the modern day. It also helps that we have a semi-dedicated streamer to stream the trials whenever it's the canon date.

>SAO roleplaying threads will be a thing
oh shit
anyone here knows about THAT chapter?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
So far you've given us an autopsy report, a letter about some 'spell' with poison on it, and the statement that Spark Brushell — a notorious hack— will be able to testify to that in seven years.
The burden of proof lies on you to prove how your evidence is valid, not on me to prove how it's invalid. Wright himself proved today how easily you can forge things when you have the right artist — they were only able to prove the journal page was fake by having Misham testify.
Kudos on getting the poison, though. That was a nice touch.

This is Yea Forums. We ALL know about 16.5.

elaborate, user.

oh shit you're talking about 'two years worth of semen'?
never-fucking-mind, then, i don't want my corneas seared, again

3 years worth of semen.

He got it back like a week ago.

yup, i was talking about that

The line is “Two years”, dude. You one of those guys who also calls the show “SOA”?

*glomps u*

*Glops

Can I get a quick rundown on the Feys?

Of all the fucking settings with dates, you pick SAO? Fuck right off.

A lot of people dont realise that a 'guilty' verdict in the AA courts isnt the end of it.

They use an "Intial trial" system, where everything goes through this fast paced three-day limit court, and all guilty verdicts then go on to a slower more formal court a month later.

this it?

Attached: GBaxgz5.gif (200x25, 836K)

It’s the only one I knew off the top of my head. Doesn’t mean I think it’s good, I’m suffering every fucking time I watch this show on Toonami. If you know of any games or anime that have their dates somewhere from 2019 to 2024, you’re welcome to tell us about them. Please don’t be shy or secretive just cause I got you upset.

>The burden of proof lies on you to prove how your evidence is valid
The stamp is my proof, it was far too rare to have been possibly forged, even in the current day.

Attached: Gramarye_stamp.png (70x70, 3K)

We said yes six times already. You want us to start saying no?

Wow, not only he forged evidence, but he was an arrogant asshole the entire trial. No wonder his friends don't hang around him anymore.

Props to the rookie prosecutor, i think he may have potential.

What the fuck? Should I give SAO a chance to find out?

yes

That scene’s not even in the anime, man. It’s a fanfic that the author wrote up himself on his blog.

________________fagot_________

Okay, then no. We were actually talking about the scene where Kirito kills Santa Claus.

What was the stupidest shit that you remember happening during AAO?

It keeps fucking GOING

Is it worth watching anyway? I've avoided it all this time like the plague.

Short answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>kura'in has some mumbo jumbo spirit channeling bullshit, exclusive to members of the royal family
>ami fey learns it and fucks off to japan
>she dies and her ''''soul'''' is ''''sealed'''' inside an urn
>eventually, they migrate to america after the war, taking the shitty urn with them
>kurain village is founded along with the (((fey clan)))
>extort tons of money from people in exchange for bullshit cold reading stuff
>all the while, their little shut-in culture is matrilineal, so the men are milked for their semen and tossed aside like rags
>this means that the girls and boys have no strong male figures to look up to, undermining them even further
>eventually their technique is so valued that even the police go to them for consultation on dl-6
>misty fey, the leader of the clan makes up some shit about yanni yogi
>yogi pleas insanity, proving that spirit channeling is fake
>misty fey is ridiculed out of court
and you know the rest
wright likely forged his way through the case that brought it up in 2016, if you're asking me.

W-what's the long answer?

about a decade of Yea Forums threads

You don’t want the long answer. It’s essentially a giant collection of opinions from anime bloggers from across the internet, all jumbled up into an incoherent pile.

That stamp isn't rare, you ninny. It just had a short printing date — only six months or so in between Reus being kicked out and Thalassa disappearing. You couldn't get a letter without it back in early 2016.
You're probably confusing it for the misprint, where the artist accidentally switched the colors on Zak and Valant. That one's worth a mint, but it's not as expensive as that Khura'in one that dared to print a depiction of the Holy Mother's face on it. People were actually executed over that, it's fucking crazy.

I fucking knew it
Now we just need Von Karma to get a retrial, any result this fraud Trite got is illegit

If you're going to refute my proof, you're going to have to do better than some anecdote.
The Khura'in part was pretty funny though.

>tfw he's been dead for 2 years

Attached: 1554328673327.gif (427x424, 3.82M)

You can look up the printing dates, they're free for anyone to view. The anecdote was supplemental, not the entirety of my argument.
it's hard to refute someone rping a time traveller, punk : ^)
gonna sleep for two hours now, it's been fun

Anyone else find it suspicious that Wright gets the same judge on so many of his trials? Is he also in on this shit? How deep does the rabbithole of Wright's corruption go?

Just woke up. What are you all talking about?

Nick won that Magician trial right?

It hasn’t even happened yet.

That's what I thought. Was scared I'd missed it for a moment there.

because
*ahem*
FUCK ZAK AND FUCK GRAMARYES

And yet you’re probably still less scared than the rest of the thread, who decided to burn the whole discussion twelve hours early.

He'll come back in a few years acting like he just came out of law school again, don't worry.

Oh yeah, I forgot that Ace Attorney takes place in the near future.

EACH CASE IS ITS OWN POCKET UNIVERSE. IN THIS CASE'S DIMENSION, GHOSTS EXIST.

Gyakuten Kenji 3 when

When 2 and DGS 1 and 2 get official translations

anyone have archives for the older threads?

Not on speaking terms, you say? Guess that explains why she doesn't seem to be involved in his current shitshow for a change

Attached: noobjections.jpg (900x959, 128K)

I forgot to hide the goddamn pic

d-did I kill this thread bros

Good job, fuckface.

It's more that Maya's too old and busted for him now user

Attached: ePss81U.png (1366x768, 1.25M)

Ah gotcha. Judging by (you)r pic related, we're on the same wavelength

tfw no christmas cake iris gf

How is the HD trilogy?

I want to fuck Von Karma.

But guys...what if someone framed Wright?

CLEAN IT UP WRIGHT
FROM NOW ON YOUR JOB IS BEING A JANITOR

Attached: 1538742921263.jpg (334x334, 13K)

Weird taste but whatever floats your boat man

Attached: 58466767_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 1.03M)

good fanfic bro

Why do I feel like Young Von Karma would just basically look like Vergil

The chad prosecutor Von Karma vs the virgin defendant Miles Edgeworth

There's no way this guy doesn't have some kind of body count.

AAI3 with these two when? Throw Blaise or whatever his canon name is as well

Attached: 57a.jpg (500x384, 51K)

>yfw your ship sinks so you steal all the animations of the chick in said ship, hang out with the guy in said ship all the time and basically vicariously live out the ship yourself instead

Attached: 9293e22638c4f888091a7508e1f3cd51.jpg (543x733, 325K)

I guess I'm done watching the Court TV from now on. It was only worth it for Phoenix. If he ever has a protegee... Nah, he'd be lame as fuck. But if he ever came back... NAH HE'D BE A WASHED UP HACK RIDING ON HIS FORMER GLORY

Attached: 3a5.gif (640x462, 3.94M)

Are you people serious? Phoenix is innocent. A fucking Graymarye was involved, that means foul play
Fuck Graymaryes!

Based retard

Then how do you explain Iris and Dahlia?

Maybe it's just me but it sort feels like we're in a dark age of the law to be honest

It's okay, he has a daughter with magic panties now. We're all gonna make it, bros.

Attached: 8fb70083b144516c3d987472d7684668.jpg (1181x1748, 128K)

This is a clown world.
Let the dark age of the law commence.

Attached: 1536179454966.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>disrespecting Richard "Bananas" Wellington
this is why the court system in this country is going to shit

Attached: not_nice.png (526x284, 6K)

based

Attached: 1555656045497.png (759x385, 83K)

We all should of seen this sooner TBQH

too be fair he was defending said gramarye and got caught fucking it up. Hack fraud lawyer for a hack fraud murderer.

shut the fuck up, Reus

hey let the guy have his day, one of them is a fucking murderous shit being defended by a literal forging fraud. this shits a god damn comedy at this point.

OH NO NO NO NO

I also wish to fuck Von Karma.

Attached: 06.jpg (600x800, 304K)

This should be illegal.

FUCKING NIGGERS WRIGHT WAS FRAMED LISTEN TO ME
I DON'T BELIEVE IT I WON'T BELIEVE IT

Post YFW you realize there won't be any comfy AA threads for the next 7 years

Attached: depresdedpigmask.png (500x474, 202K)

fuck off dark age fags, if anything this only reinforces the courts finally doing their job, corrupt shitter ring finally getting thrown in the trash.

These threads in which you pretend that PW games are actually happening and you talk about them in Yea Forums lingo are not very funny.

here (you) go

based

I found it bad that they sort of retconned that in AJ by making Wright a victim. I loved how they dropped hints in the game like where he switched the bottle labels to show how he was ready to falsify even little things like this.

You're a good friend, I'm sure you'll fix the system..

Attached: AJ_Phoenix_Mysterious_2.gif (256x192, 20K)

Hey, Phoenix. I know we stripped you of your attorney's badge and barred you from ever setting foot in a courtroom, but would you mind helping the Japanifornian Govt. setup a trial case for a potentially new legal system? Of course, despite you having forged evidence and being barred from the courtroom, you'll have full control over the case selection and the jurors who will participate in it.

Attached: IMG_20170928_053024.jpg (336x280, 27K)

She had it coming

Attached: 1554841457247.png (801x532, 750K)

That's where you are wrong bucko. With the fall of Von Karma and Wright there is no longer any pillar of justice. Your court will fall to us and there is nothing you can do about it. Bribery, forgery, lies, this is our world now.

Attached: 1539646982798.jpg (1024x1021, 116K)

Then what's even the point of the 3 day trials?

This, that fucking prosecutor was calling Wright out before he even presented the evidence.

You know there are other lawyers, right? How does one disgraced lawyer equal the downfall of an entire legal system?

saw some hobo outside my work that screamed at people about justice. gave him my half eaten burger

But they were the ones that normalfags looked up to, they were the most famous lawyers. Their fall means the fall of the court. You will know soon.

based and redpilled

cringe and bluepilled

bound and gaggedpilled

They explain in the first game that it's to speed up the process due to the amount of cases. That's right, the crime rate in Japanifornia is so high that the criminal process had to be artificially sped up.

Who didn’t see this coming? Did you all seriously believe all his previous clients were actually innocent?

Say, did anyone check if Magnifi had gunpowder burns around his forehead wound? Y'know, just to check if it was a suicide or not?

Attached: What the fuck am I reading.jpg (800x480, 435K)

They're all the same and they all deserve death.

>tfw you'll never have these threads in 1899

Attached: sherlock die.png (400x240, 105K)

Achtung, baby!

Attached: 757.gif (256x192, 346K)

Why are people just now figuring out that he forged evidence?

the game he did it in was on the DS, it's been out for a decade (it's also the end of the series' system of justice because they move to a jury system).

was there a remaster or something?

How? Why would the court change because a lawyer was caught doing something naughty? This entire premise makes no sense.

What happened? Can anyone explain?

1899? But I always thought DGS took place around 1902-ish what with the Anglo-Japanese alliance kicking off?

Attached: LikeThisDaddy.png (322x415, 242K)

Phoenix Wright finally revealed as a a fraud.

Aren't criminal courts in nihongoland ridiculously stacked against defendants anyway?

Whats kayfabe?

That looks nothing like him, retard.

look it up, scrub

Great Departure is 1899, and then the rest of the game is in 1900. Which makes sense, because that's during the time Souseki was in London.

Attached: Soseki_img01.png (861x1851, 1.03M)

FUCK EVIDENCES AND FUCK LAWYERS

Attached: *bullies you*.png (264x368, 139K)

>All this asshurt

Where the fuck are my fellow Edgelords in here? We fucking did it, bros

Attached: 1542252315880.png (514x383, 175K)

:Lol Franziska Von Karma is throwing a fit. She's bitching about it to everyone she works with. She REALLY wanted to prosecute a case against Phoenix Wright. I wonder how Edgeworth is taking it?

Hopefully not up the ass

Prosecutors are basically gods since being a defense attorney in Japan is more for the optics than anything, it's not like it matters.

Edgeworth had never to do with it you retard.

A fucking Rockstar waltzed in, called Phoenix Wright on his bullshit DAY ONE, and got him fucking disbarred.

He probably found out about Wright's bullshit when he used him as his own defense attorney. Have you noticed that he's never lost to Wright since his own trial?

>chief prosecutor was a literal skinhead that got people assassinated and jailed for life whenever he wanted
This says a lot about our society

Attached: bottom text.png (384x1172, 372K)

There's no way that the Von Karmas aren't involved with Wright in some way. Every time Wright goes up against one, he gets away with the stupidest fucking bullshit.

"Let's Interrogate the Parrot!"

Here's my assumption: Phoenix is fucking Franziska OR Edgeworth OR both, and old man Von Karma arranged for some trials to be thrown to help out his potential son in law.

>played the original trilogy years ago on ds
>trilogy releases on steam, but I don't want to buy it because I know what happens
>pic reminded me of his kino entrance in one of the last cases in the first game
Guess I will wait for a sale

So today is the day the "dark age of law" starts? Post Blackquill memes.

Where does that asshole in the mask fit in? This new rockstar guy busted Wright on his first trial, but this can't be the first time Wright has done something like this

based WRIGHT BTFO

Attached: 1555220310152.jpg (837x417, 36K)

pretty good lookin dude desu

Attached: 1792cd202b4781a79f1e7758cb9a379c.jpg (500x352, 21K)

Wright only won those cases due to his close personal connection to the Fey faith, and the fact that Godot MURDERED a children's book author.

this noob is a total fucking weeb

Magic is real you dumb bitch

Attached: Beato_edgeworth.png (1715x1136, 897K)

Thank you Klavier, very cool!

Is the official localization considered "good"?

Yes

>even though he looked like a gay pinocchio

Attached: 1413351257670.png (257x250, 127K)

>First the Mueller bullshit
>Now this

How the fuck will we ever fix our courts?

Attached: 57462724_762981014095532_6803516178716164096_n.jpg (759x385, 35K)

I fucking wish

Attached: youngbag.jpg (1181x1748, 122K)

look at the date of that trial user

>Defeated by a kiddo with silly hair.

Attached: 1554930165803.jpg (626x399, 111K)

For fuck's sakes, Dante has an actual guitar, whyt not just use Nevan instead of rebellion?

Blaise is a fucker.

Attached: Von Karma And Kids.jpg (650x500, 264K)

Attached: literally who.png (501x571, 261K)

Rebellion is more iconic.

Fuck it's difficult

Hell I bet that magician fucker he was defending today was the one who helped switch them out.

The new games any good? The writing for the cases in the Athena games made me want to kill myself.

Penny Nichols, Cody Hackins, Valerie Hawthorne, Buddy Faith, Karin Jenson, Bucky Whet. That's all I could get.

The Athena Games are the new games, the fuck are you smoking?

>2013
>new
it's been almost 6 years user

what does this even mean

So you mean to ask if SoJ was good? Yeah, it was.

It's not a trial, but there is the death of Metis Cykes and Blackquill's arrest.

Denfese attorneys truly are the most corrupt liars on this side of the country. Given Wright-dono's reputation it will probably cause an outrage within the judicial system itself. Ergo, prosecutors are the only side of the law we can currently trust. I can't imagine what would happen if they were proven to be knee deep in crazy as well

Attached: Young_simon_blackquill.png (218x302, 77K)

who's this fucking weeb

You said games plural. There's only two games with Athena, DD and SoJ. SoJ is the newest AA game.

>Want to play newer games on my phone
>app just starts up and crashes
Do i need to find some other .apk or is something wrong with my phone that it won't work? i don't think i need to downgrade to android 4 or something stupid like that, right?

Attached: 20190413165049_1.jpg (2560x1440, 293K)

DGS2 came out in 2017 bro

Prosecutors are crazy as fuck too. You do realize the guy who got Wright disbarred was in a law enforcement themed band and says German shit all the time.

back to Yea Forums with you weeb faggot

I'm currently on Android nougat and Drastic works fine. Did you pirate it or buy it

shut the fuck up joker

You expect me to believe that when the Prosecutorial Investigation Committee just fucking got exposed to not only be leading a black market, but also helped kill the President of Zheng-Fa?

It's only the good work of detectives and the police that keep the law from running into the dark age.

Attached: images (6).jpg (162x200, 9K)

Wait did i miss the stream? :(

Simply gorgeous

The trial hasn't even started yet. People just blew their load too early

When does the trial begin? Really want to enjoy this one before the 7 year gap

Off the top of my head:
Penny Nichols
Cody Hackins
Ami Fey
Dustin Prince
Kane Bullard
Lisa Basil
Valerie Hawthorne
Celeste Inpax (?)
Wesley Stickler
Winifred Kitaki
Lauren Paups
Buddy something
Ka-Shi Nou
I forget
Karin Jenson (?)
Jack Cameron
Phineas Filch
Norma DePlume
5-2 victim (Constance?)
Shah-do
Bucky whatever
Ellen Wyatt
Sonohigurashi Sanmon
Thrice-fired Mortar (Dunno his actual name)
Dimitri Demiglaski (?)
Deid Mann

>5-2 victim
meant 5-3

1pm EST

This image is really unsettling because I remember most of the characters and their roles but none of their names

Does anyone have a link to where the stream will happen?
Or will a link be posted here when it starts?
I thought I knew, but I can't seem to remember it

Reddit forced memes like this are the worst.

Attached: japs.jpg (400x240, 49K)

HOW CAN MAYA KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

Attached: mayoi.jpg (1276x715, 311K)

Attached: it's all over.png (1280x720, 721K)

Nope. That's Candice Arm, a bomb squad member and victim in 5-1, although she's also in 5-4.

I chuckles at that one seeing as how she only stopped one bomb.

pablo09042 on Twitch

It truly is the end of an era.
Unless Capcom makes a third Investigation or another spin-off set in those 7 years to fill in some gaps.

Attached: 1555630484506.jpg (813x1024, 103K)

Thanks user

There will be when DGS2 gets translated

It’s over. We finally won bros. The hack is finished.

Death of Athena Cykes: October 7, 2020, around 2 p.m
We'll be doing this song and dance next year, I guarantee it.

user it was Athena's mother who died, not Athena herself.

Wait, if Athena died in 2020, then who the hell was that girl in Dual Destinies?

Are there two Phantoms?

I fucked up, didn't I?

Attached: 1415229368435.png (171x207, 35K)

It's OK. We all make mistakes. At least yours didn't cost you a disbarment like Wright.

thats why layers and prosecutors who play dirty deserve to be killed but only after forcing them to watch their families, kids and relatives tortured and killed

>459088259
Reminder it's reddit nazi frogs forced memes like this that caused Yea Forums to go to this.
They have caused the dark age of Yea Forums.

Go back to plebbit you fucking liberal

t. ass blasted redditor who's shitting up Yea Forums.
Dark age of Yea Forums is here when the redditors like think they can tell people what to do.

>Prosecutors aren't crazy
Manfred von Karma walked around with a bullet in his arm for seven fucking years.
His daughter openly assaulted people with a weapon in the middle of a courtroom.
We had a man walk around with a Virtual Boy bolted to his face.
Let's face it, we're already in the dark age of the law as we speak.

>So angry at forced nazi frog memes that you feel alienated by the only shitheads you identify with
Just calm down, man. Also, we wouldn't have to try and force Pepe as a nazi symbol if THE FUCKING NORMIES WOULD STOP USING HIM.

>Normie
Newfag status: EXPOSED
Keep digging that hole deeper redditor

STREAM
WHEN

fuck roleplaying faggots
DUDE WHAT IF WE READ STUFF OFF OF WIKI PAGES AND PRETENDED TO LIVE IN THE AA UNIVERSE X--D
go fuck yourselves

>7 years until the next real time Ace Attorney thread
Will Yea Forums even exist then?

Not even the same guy. Also, I guess that's a slip of the tongue. It's always "normies ree" on those shitty youtube videos I watch, so it's kind of ingrained. I guess it makes more sense to use normalfag but you can't expect me to fucking show off my sick internet cred all fucking day here you nigger.

Can we please delete this thread and start with a new one THAT DOESN'T FUCKING BLOW ITS LOAD IMMEDIATELY

>youtube videos
Way to just show you're a normalfag, and an enteral newfag.

Way to show you're a dumb nigger.

>Can't refute
I accept your surrender. You should go back now.

Make one when the stream starts

Fuck you faggot. Don't you have an e-celeb or twitter thread to be in?

We don't know when the stream starts. Could be in two minutes, could be in five hours. Streambro hasn't exactly been reliable in his times.

That shit happened 120 years ago, there's nothing to talk about now.

Attached: 1479161069656.png (900x900, 21K)

Attached: 750px-Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement-en.svg.png (750x562, 123K)

>Can't refute
What? That I'm a normalfag and a newfag for watching Youtube? That's like saying I'm a fag for... Fuck, I dunno. Breathing. Drinking water. I'm not going to fucking go on some other obscure website to look for videos on some topic unless someone links me to something.
Never even posted on Reddit, you dumb nigger. Now I realize there's still 70 posts in this thread and I'm "arguing" with your retarded ass about nothing. I probably fucked up.

So, does anyone know of any other anime or videogame or what-have-you that apparently happens sometime between 2019 and 2024?

Ironic when both participants are calling each other faggots.

He's a drawing, he never had a career

aceattorney.fandom.com/wiki/UR-1_Incident

next year

>He was never a lawyer, he's just an actor
>He's just text on a page, he never had a career
"Who cares? It's all fake." Is the most unga bunga way of looking at any media.

You mean something that doesn't even have a fucking case and just gives everyone an excuse to spout "MUH DARK AGE" nonstop?

Big talk for some text on a webpage.

Christ I wasn't ready for that kek.

Streambro has a pulse, people.
Of course, he just HAS to say he starts at 1PM EST when the stream isn't even on yet...

Attached: On God.jpg (320x180, 21K)

Stream when?

>1PM EST
It says the stream starts in 3 hours, 30 minutes for me.

Oh right.
5PM EST

DAYUM Phoenix Wright looks like that...!?

Attached: 1543799940054.jpg (486x537, 51K)

Same. Who the fuck kept repeating it would start at 1PM EST

You can discuss media without autistically pretending to be a part of it.

Yeah. But, imagine it like orbit. Roleplay and gay shit like that is straight up on the planet's surface. People who are invested in and want to discuss something are in varying levels of the atmosphere. Saying "It's just a drawing" is being a random asteroid that comes by every 70 years to say something is gay.

Oh, thanks for reminding me. You’re gay user.

Fuck, I've been played.

Damage control: The post

>actual discussion of the plot is supposedly rarer than "gay roleplaying"
wonderful
Also you're gay

Attached: 1555199969839.gif (560x560, 203K)

Not rarer. I'm using that as a literal comparison of distance between consumers and the media they consume and- fuck, you got me again you niggers.

Heh

>pablo09042
Are you going to stream right now or what?

He's gonna be waiting 3 hours because he's probably phoneposting right now.

Actually, since people keep wanting to bring up "MUH DARK AGE", you think it would be a good idea if, in 2020, we got the AAO guys to make their own version of the UR-1 Incident on the day it's supposed to happen?

Dude should have gotten a haircut
spiky haircuts are bad luck

>One lucky bastard gets to be the autistic loli
Damn.

Some gay shit for those autistic kids who were into wrestiling.

>implying AOV will survive until 2020
It's a shame, but it just seems extremely dead.

Attached: doubt.jpg (125x71, 1K)

That's small potatoes compared to the one bastard who gets to be an edgelord weeb who can shoot wind blades from his hands.

I recently been playing it again. They get like 30 people tops on some days. It's quite fun. I'm partaking in a trial tonight.

Hey Lawfuldickish. How've you been lately?

Hah, you guessed wrong. I'm Z, I play Keyes a lot.

Fuck. Where the hell is that guy? He was supposed to have done AAI2 for us in Pablo's absence.

y'all didn't get that stream going? shame.

it's been a long time since I played the main 6 AA games so i don't remember everything accurately/spoiler]
are we gonna have to wait seven years now for apollo justice to have more of these threads?

Someone redpill me, I've never played a game of Phoenix Wright's

Why is Phoenix Wright hated now

Yes. This is the very last actual trial segment, and it's only a pretty small flashback.

He forged evidence

Speaking of shames, Pablo, how did late March and early April go for you?

hogged and yikepilled

The scene was from the original webnovel

Same difference.

Attached: 1516377137211.jpg (640x539, 80K)

all of you faggots who roleplayed twelve hours too early better be in the next thread or i'll shit your pants

this faggot got the nickle samurai convicted
good riddance to bad rubbish.

Imagine hating on based Wright so much you fags roleplay about him somehow losing against a literal who.

Cope, Prosecucktors. /ourguy/ will win again, better do like me and bet as much cash on him as possible, this is free money.

Attached: IMG_1828.gif (960x640, 1.42M)

Yeah, good riddance to the Nickel Samurai. I fucking hate Samuraifags.

why is everyone doomposting in this thread.
trial hasn't even begun yet.

>or i'll shit your pants
What did he mean by this?

It means he's gonna steal your pants and then shit in them.

>oh look a production with the best fight choreography and character development in years
>managed to escape saban's grubby fingers
>makes actual good spinoffs
>BUT IT POPULAR ME MAD
i bet you're a gatewaterfag, you mouthbreather

Because people are impatient and insomniac. I thought you'd figure this out by now.

Attached: 20190403_141346.jpg (716x355, 214K)

What happened?

What if I'm not wearing pants atm?

i know where you keep your pants, you goddamn jamoke.
your silly little games can't stop me.

I still don't believe it
Are we sure this wasn't a bad double

>doublefags still exist
nice try, wright, no one's gonna buy that story now

Attached: ew gross.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)