Was DSP actually in the right this time?

Was DSP actually in the right this time?

Attached: DSP Dark Souls.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YEK-er8K6Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=zs1IKZv8YyY
youtube.com/watch?v=3-G1n3OWHUg
youtube.com/watch?v=djH_ztEeGyY
youtu.be/3SVVUFXZ48g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a broken clock works is right two times a day

Attached: DSP.gif (162x227, 566K)

no, dsp tried to walk backwards without targeting the enemy causing his character to briefly turn his back towards the opponent.

Attached: 1525805842391.jpg (530x530, 62K)

Nah it's just bugged

Watching him fumble through racing games is about as frustrating as it gets. This Souls shit is nothing compared to that.

You can see he forgot to retarget and thought he could walk backwards while target locked but turned around instead for a brief moment.

thats a shockwave

This, fuck DSP

Literally who?

He's actually not that bad at Souls games. I've seen people IRL die far more times than him.

You can see him turning around and trying to run away for a few frames after he tries to poke it in the recovery animation.
It IS ridiculously quick though.

Attached: 1555224075521.png (1920x1080, 3.27M)

there's a slight frame where he turned around.

No, you fucking idiot. You can’t turn around that fast in the game. It bugged out and snapped him like that to backstab him. You fucking soul faggots think your little series is infallible and immune to all criticism that you can block with a simple “git gud” but you’re just an immature little shit.

It’s honestly not that he’s the world’s worst player in the world at anything, but the way he reacts and blames everything but himself. His laugh is also the worst fucking thing I hate Phil.

are you ok, user? I'm concerned

A FAGGOT IS YOU!

Attached: Fawful.png (220x196, 62K)

I haven't seen it happen this fast before, but dsp has a knack for unlocking his target and than turning around, only to get backstabbed and then act like a clown on stream for it.

Seething souls-fags, even if he did turn around the fact that it is instantaneous is still bad design

Hi DSP. How's it going? Your paypiggies still giving you enough money to stay alive or do you have to start begging again?

Attached: 1536927798943.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Not that guy but this is extra funny strictly because he probably makes more money than you

sure, I just said that it was ridiculously fast and borders on being an actual bug

is it all an act?

Cope

It was initially though. Newfags don't get it. The golden years of DSP are over.

phil is happily married and this is you

Attached: image.jpg (600x400, 182K)

I'm not the one rampantly defending a game dumbass. If anything, you're coping because someone called out your precious souls-shit for the trash that it is.

No clue. He stated the way he was before Twitch, was all an act. People loved the fact that he was an angry gamer and he just continued doing that. Also, it was his shitty setup that made him suck at games. Now, people just show up to his streams for the real Phil. For his humor and his gaming skill. His words, not mine.

>game sucks because player error

lul

There was nothing he could do

Classic DSP-defence force. Don't you guys have some donations to do to your overlord?

You still didn't acknowledge what was actually posted. What do you think about DSP making more money than you?

>player error
Not him, but he was clearly magnetically backstabbed a millisecond after turning his back. You're defending a literal bug.

He could have locked on or not fucking turned around.

You can just walk slowly up to that enemy and backstab it before it even notices you're there, christ.

That's not a bug you fucking retard, if you're facing away from the enemy, they can backstab you. He managed to have it happen within a few frames of his character turning around, if anything that precision is impressive.

I'm not going to disagree with that.
I'm glad that the following games added backstab checks.

All power to him for fleecing idiots by always complaining about money troubles, which get his retarded paypiggies in a frenzy to donate more and more. I don't blame him, I'd do it too if I could.

He did fail to lock back on, but still the millisecond he turns to run it glitches into a backstab regardless of any animation that was in place

>gets told exactly what happened
>s-seething...
SEETHING

Attached: 1554905891551.png (478x523, 168K)

>You lived long enough to see newfags defend dsp unironically

Attached: IMG_2008.png (1136x640, 1.08M)

Only someone who is truly seething would reply like you did.

So what you're saying is that DSP is a genius?

Shut your pie hole, dumb zoomer. Yea Forums has always loved DSP, he's always been based

Attached: DSP quality taste.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

>turn your back on the enemy
>get backstabbed

wow!

DSP

>former pro fighting game player
>one of the first and most successful let's players
>survived the death of Machinima
>survived being removed from Curse
>survive the Youtube Adpocalypse
>survived being banned from Twitch
>survived the IRS
>owns a condo on the other side of the country because he can
>gets massive viewer support despite all the "haters"
>said hater groups have been dropping like flies
>his haters manage to be more irritating than he could ever be
>He is unstoppable

Attached: DSP.png (538x26, 20K)

No DSP, I'm saying that fleecing retards and pretending it's an actual job is morally wrong and you should feel bad for it, but since you are a big manbaby you're going to reply >morals to me.

Its not a goddamned glitch, holy shit, he turned around, so the enemy was able to backstab him. Nothing that happened there was unintended by the developers.

Attached: dsp cycle.jpg (600x339, 31K)

>It's instantaneous even if your character was actually facing a completely different direction
wow!

You have to go back.

The state of poorfags. Stay seething while the big boys are busy kicking back in subscriber only chat with some comfy fucking emotes.

Attached: 1555513625432.png (112x112, 23K)

He's not forcing anyone, people enjoy his content and donate cause they wanna see more. I've never donated a dime and never will to any streamer, let alone charity or any shit like that.
But if you honestly think morality is a reason to dislike DSP, for all the other viable reasons available... you are just a straight up pussy.
What was the last thing you did that was moral, who have you helped recently?

You gotta admit, his streams are damn comfy.

Attached: darksydephilip.jpg (386x394, 20K)

It's bugged, there was nothing he could do

as much as I think dsp is a pathetic narcissistic loser, I can't help but love him

>Its bugged
Its not, why do you keep repeating this? Happens with other players too. Its why they made the window for backstabs smaller in the later games so you can no longer just strafe and backstab fish.

No one is saying its good design, its just not a fucking bug or glitch, you goddamned muppet.

Doubtful, considering he has no actual job and wasted money on a wedding when his house is possibly being foreclosed.

It's bugged dude there was nothing he could do

Attached: dsp.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Well how much money do you make then bitch?
I would think that sucking dicks doesn't pay too well

He said he makes thousands of dollars every week.

>when his house is possibly being foreclosed
You're as retarded as the idiots you mock for giving him money.

>why do you keep repeating this?
Lurk moar faggotron

Attached: dsp2.jpg (497x750, 83K)

>the fact that it is instantaneous is still bad design
Bullshit fuck you. if it wasn't instantaneous you'd be seething over
>FLOATY CONTROLS
>I'M WALKING ON BUTTER
>TERRIBLE CONTROL SCEME
>MY CHARACTER DOESN'T DO WHAT I TELL HIM TO
snappy controls are good. the gif is perfect. you're retarded.

Does he still try to make himself not look fat on cam?

I think the most confusing part of this is the balder knight initiates the backstab while staggered.

Does little souls-baby need a diaper change?
Is he upset that his queer game's animations don't match up with the hit-boxes? Awww sorry bud, turns out your precious game is made for gays

>mfw i look just like DSP
should i end it?

Attached: 1533233470024.jpg (579x329, 109K)

shave goatee
lose weight

Attached: 1553143139608.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Cutting out the soda and exercising a few times a week is a living hell, just end it.

Attached: dsp projected 2020.png (475x476, 291K)

god soulsfags are pathetic

>"here's a detailed explanation of what exactly happened"
>cannot produce a meaningful answer so he just blurts out "p-pathetic"

>wojak
your getting desperate

There was nothing he could do

>le dsp outlived everyone meme

dsp runs at a complete loss and has to beg for spare change daily. just cause he keeps going doesnt mean he really should.

>game does whatever it wants
>I pressed dodge
>LAZY BUMS
>other streamers bad
>the game glitched dood
>give money 4 taxes
>ack ack ack ack ack
how is that garbage even remotely comfy

Imagine being this guy.

You can turn around instantly in dark souls, there's no turning circle. Part of why movement feels so responsive

seething paypig

Out fucking skilled

Seething

>there are faggots on Yea Forums that will back up cucksidephill
Why?

Attached: 1544545147894.jpg (484x435, 127K)

>comfy
you deaf?

Because you obsessed faggots are worse than him.

Because he's right

Technically it was his fault cause he turned away without being locked on and immediately got back stabbed for it, but his reaction is justified

DSP is based
youtu.be/YEK-er8K6Fo

Attached: Dsp HEIL.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

youtube.com/watch?v=zs1IKZv8YyY

lol

>this game is buggy
>um... heh, it’s actually not. look carefully here my dear sir this bug here happened ao it’s actually not
what did you expect you chucklefuck

There was nothing he could do, the game was bugged

fucking KEK

Attached: kek.jpg (800x533, 225K)

He wouldn't even look that bad if he were in shape, I'm sure you're fine.

I'm putting together a team

Attached: Wings.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Attached: dsp.png (277x19, 1K)

Phil always wins, he can't be beaten.
This very thread is proof of that.

Attached: DSP.jpg (1656x1224, 116K)

lmfao holy shit

this is an act, right?

Suck more of that e-celeb dick faggots.

Yeah, that's only a fraction of the shit port buggy mess that is DaS, but it doesn't matter since we can always shit on DaSII.

God damn I am happy they got Activision to help with Sekiro. While Fromsoft is one of the best devs, they really needed someone to do the technical stuff for them.
Their fuckups only pass becaue the rest of the game is always +7/10 in all other regards.

>nu/v/ defending camera lockon

LOOK HERE LOOK LISTEN

Attached: Wingsofredemption.jpg (1334x750, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3-G1n3OWHUg

lol

>Part one of a Sekiro TIHYDP gets more views and likes in three days then Phil's playthrough does in three weeks
How long until he has to sell his house to make up for all those taxes he's behind on?

Is he still paying for both houses?

youtube.com/watch?v=djH_ztEeGyY

STOPFUKHITGAMMAAAHH

>He doesn't know
You realize Phil gets money from those videos right? And most of the people who make TIHYDP's are actually in contact with him

>took him 15 minutes to beat the final boss of Sekiro

It's cute that you think that

No.

>lock on disappears after backstab
his fault or the game's? Lock on randomly disappearing happens in all 3 games.

It's a fact my brotato

Filtered by Ludwig, then proceeded to not count his deaths from the DLC. Lmfao.
youtu.be/3SVVUFXZ48g

Attached: SmugLud.jpg (473x501, 78K)

15 minutes 1st try? That's impressive, considering everything.