is he literally /ourguy/?

>grimy subhuman with missing organs
>hasn't bathed since his last monthly
>emulates a perfect ganges river stench
>stands proudly at 4'8"
>makes dhalsim look respectable
>slant eye, shovel toothed gooklet
>yellow

Attached: is he literally ourguy.gif (440x384, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSNOqXskuLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yFR0DDBkR64
youtube.com/watch?v=3--vnyrhFfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>frequently shows off his shriveled up dick while fighting
Name a more based fighting game character

It surprises me how people have finally come around to accepting the SF3 cast, everyone initially just thought they were bunch of freaks. Now if only people would start extending the same courtesy to the casts of other Capcom fighting games.

Be careful who you call ugly in middle school.

Attached: latest.jpg (598x439, 42K)

Oro is make into Favella Fighter. the main character is gonna be blanka, it's going to only feature brazillians like ryu, ken the columbian, cody after he loses his mayors race to abbogroid. It'll be easy to shill this to Ono we just need to tell him Blanka's gonna be top tier and he'll be down to \rob spics of the DBZ bux

Attached: planet india.jpg (659x543, 42K)

For me it was the Canadian tire wearing freak that made me realize how good we had it. I always liked Ibuki at least.

>It surprises me how people have finally come around to accepting the SF3 cast

I played 3S before 2 and thought the 'original' cast were lame as fuck in comparison, with their "oh, hi, I'm x stereotype from y country".

I wanna see Nemo pick up Oro and cosplay Daigo with the grimy fucking beard and piled up ash tray next to his arcade cab while he loses his sponsorship. He'll be best friends with Itazan at that point, and winning tournaments again.

You can see Oro's penis for frames 21-23 of his cr.HK.

Attached: Oro's dick.png_large.png (190x184, 2K)

Attached: 1373848269387.gif (205x192, 3K)

This is unironically the best thread on Yea Forums tonigh.t

My friend told me that that long rope thing was actually his nut sack.

Isn’t Oro when using both arms stronger than everyone in 3s cannon?

Oro using both arms and actually trying is maybe the strongest character in SF lore beside Ingrid who is a Mary Sue. In lore him and Akuma battled and had to stop it early on as they both realized that if they went all out they would both die no matter who won.Even Akuma holds respect and contempt for his strength.

negro > oro

Attached: negro.jpg (400x540, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eSNOqXskuLQ
to
youtube.com/watch?v=yFR0DDBkR64

How do you fuck up this bad?

Attached: gill-3s.jpg (1200x1600, 653K)

Nah, he has a girlfriend

Oro has a wife and kids.

Gill was so fucking cool. I remember when he did his RESURRECTION i freaked out.

i wish he was in sfv
such a perfect fit

what are you talking about? Both are great themes, the one that's crap is the new generation one.

>thought they were bunch of freaks
why do I keep hearing this? isn't uniqueness all you want in your fighting game characters?

at least use the non-potato recording of psyche out, most of the ones on youtube sound like they were recorded on a nokia 6610

youtube.com/watch?v=3--vnyrhFfM

Shit like Remy is still garbage though. Whoever made Remy male instead of female should never be allowed to make decisions in this industry ever again.

>insulting the most powerful nigger in Street Fighter

based Gill rocking the breakbeats

>How do you fuck up this bad?
They didn't, though

Does he? I thought he lived in a cave with a bunch of animals.

2nd Impact > Third Strike > New Generation.