The best game this gen is a 4K port of ninja gaiden 2

>the best game this gen is a 4K port of ninja gaiden 2

Lol are developers even trying anymore?

Attached: ninja-gaiden-ii-2008.jpg (1600x1072, 327K)

>NG2
>superior to DMC4SE
heh
don't forget to mash dat dismember button

Have fun fighting the same boss 5 times

flying swallow and izuna drop for the win,retarded bosses,bad camera wow best game indeed

How can a game in this genre have such stiff controls? Why does everyone in dmc move like an early 3D platformer with tank controls?

Are we talking ngb or ng2?

I think he's talking about just plain NG1

>DMC4
>good
Miss me with that gay shit

Stiff controls > shit camera

>DMC4

take those contrarian goggles off user

One of my favorite games, hopefully Sekiro gives Team Ninja ideas for Ninja Gaiden 4.

How are they stiff exactly? DMC characters are way more agile during combat than Ryu

Izuna Drop was pretty OP in Ninja Gaiden 2 also, especially with the claw weapons. Used claws for human enemies, lunar/scythe for demons, made Master Ninja pretty manageable once you got a hang of the i-frames.

Attached: Ninja Gaiden bloody claws.jpg (1280x720, 281K)

Eh I don't know about that. Jumping in DMC has always felt rather stilted. I don't like comparing the two games though because with their different control schemes there's a pretty significant difference between the two.

dmc4 has better combat, but NG2 as a whole is just a better game imo. Funny how inafune was responsible for the less popular games of both series

>The same three bosses
>Fought twice in every game
Dmc4 is just lazy

I gotta get my old save from my 360
I still have no idea how I beat this game when I was younger

It's a shame they ran out of development time. I wish we could see what the final game looked like.

They could've cut the part where you play candy land for fucks sake

Yeah that certainly killed the momentum of the level, though it was nice to see Dante's reaction to it.

Back to /r/XboxOne, shill.

Have sex

I have, your mother was nice and tight.