Torrent a game

>torrent a game
>like it so buy a copy on steam a few hours in
>now each time I try to turn it on steam launcher suddenly appears and wants to install it
>what the fuck
>bite the bullet and let it do it
>steam version is lagging like a motherfucker for some reason
>uninstall steam
>torrented version still works and runs fine
Okay, what the fuck, how do I stop steam from hijacking the torrented exe?

Attached: M6NUjIh.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

>consolefag making shit up
learn how to use a computer you fucking mong
and do we look like google?
fuck off

install gentoo

What the fuck are you on about tard, I googled, every result is about people not being able to get a cracked game to work in the first place.

Reinstall the crack to the games folder. There should be some .dll files in it.

>I googled
and you still managed to fuck it up.
You are a dumb cunt who is so dumb he does not even realize he is dumb.

Commit die.

probably denuvo drm. or your pirate copy has some shit in the crack to make the steam version run like shit so that the cracker group can mine crypto in your pc while you play their version, so they don't want you playing the steam release

What game and how are you so retarded?

>Using a normalfag search engine
Use Yandex and a few others. Try not to have the botnet take over the internet.

Don't be bad at computers.
Also this.

You restart steam you retarded faggot. Steam cracks futz with your active steam process to bypass its check and you fix it by restarting Steam.

God damn console plebs are such retards.

dont buy it
problem solved

Hollow Knight and how the fuck was I supposed to know that steam was some retarded botnet that will somehow hook itself to the game I had installed before I even installed steam in the first place.

>game uses steamworks drm
>crack acts to bypass said steam works
>use real steam with this
You're a fucking mong, go back to console

The crack probably uses a Steam emulator.
Just pirate the GOG version.

>>now each time I try to turn it on steam launcher suddenly appears and wants to install it
You got some good engrish skills.
Are you trying to play the cracked game in steam and when you do so steam tried to reinstall the game? that's normal because it requires specific files to run in steam and there may be updates as well. Play the cracked game without steam and there is no problem.

Ok, thank you for one non-retarded reply, that's probably it.
You sure have some great reading comprehension skills tard.

>how was i supposed to know what steam is!

how in the fuck do you think steam could verify game ownership if it DIDNT hook into the game you gibbering fool holy shit.

>Ok, thank you for one non-retarded reply, that's probably it.
That's what the rest of the replies say too

I had that game installed before I even installed steam in the first place retard, nor was I trying to launch it through steam. Steam is literally a fucking botnet that scans what you run on your pc independently of it.
That's not it anyway, the version I torrented is from gog, fucking lmao

I'm just going to finish playing this and then maybe reinstall steam later.

Attached: Untitledh.jpg (1191x31, 14K)

i am EXTREMELY paranoid about that type of shit and ive never detected a single system scan from steam outside of VAC when playing on VAC servers.

>le epic terminals
>le jooz le 1984 guiz
>When in reality you're just too retarded to use a computer
/g/fags are awful

Well, somehow from the moment I purchased a legitimate copy on steam, it began trying to install itself each time I ran the exe of the gog version, not ever letting me actually launch the game that previously worked fine, so it's definitely a botnet that looks into what's running on your pc independently of its software.

jesus

yeah you’re totally right