The best one

The best one.

Attached: pokemon race relations.jpg (570x300, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXMVdtCD_8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kXKkZt9EHHA
youtube.com/watch?v=E_ucKyX6hu0
youtube.com/watch?v=VWKur5qwdeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gyzw3J7dUZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=fUddEEqS2XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VJCn3LxRo3w
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6izE6IgflA
youtube.com/watch?v=I-VQ5-UWm0s
youtube.com/watch?v=uXkLuw_pZ8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Gju6j3f2xTc
youtube.com/watch?v=KvnhLLtyRVo
youtu.be/6RB_GWbsUnU
youtube.com/watch?v=XE6eJrBM-cg
youtube.com/watch?v=gMfNMH6lW4U
youtube.com/watch?v=UotxHL9aHWs
youtube.com/watch?v=cvuNo02q0mY
youtu.be/llnXhrCn9Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf6thPK_IUQ&t=157s
youtu.be/O2Hs4s9LLVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're right this was the peak of pokemon and we'll NEVER have anything like it again

Black and White and their sequels are the most overated games in the series.

fuck off zoomer

For once, OP was not a faggot.

fuck off genwunner

>Black and White
how did they get away with it?

I wanna cum inside Hilda

its sequel is better

>not green

also supporting females getting blacked.com

I wanna FUCK Hilda

>play white 2
>expanded dex is just them shoving every genwun mon they can fit into every route

what a fucking waste

that isn't gale of darkness

her name is Toko

Attached: 1537138020632.jpg (400x1200, 321K)

The ds games are the only games worth playing. Everything before is outdated and ugly. Everything after is shit and just quick cashgrabs cause nintendies will literally vacuum the shit out of ninty's anal hole

Not in this hemisphere

Attached: ca3751adef312a17efc80a4a32021c87.png (1141x1710, 1.27M)

More like the only bad one. The dex distribution is shit, and even more if you pick the only decent starter (snivy)
>everyone with taste is a genwunner
the absolute state of unovabortions

>More like the only bad one. The dex distribution is shit
We're not talking about Johto user.

I'd almost agree with you if Pt, HGSS and B2W2 didn't exist, but they do and they're all superior

>dex distribution decides how good the game is
the absolute state of genwunners

I agree. I wish more Pokemon games would limit the catch-able monsters to the current generation. These games reinvigorated that sense of mystery and wonder from Red and Blue because every new Pokemon that you encountered was new. It was exciting not knowing what would evolve or when and having to guess the type in every battle made things more fun than if you could fall back to familiar Pokemon to catch.
Great music, actual interesting story, crisis music when at low health, and lots more little things. 5/5

No, she's white

The other side of the limited distribution is that each mon was balanced for the area it appears in. That's why Mienfoo evolves at level 50. You lose that when you just stick old mons in randomly.

*Ahem*

Attached: 1554164706809.png (1198x900, 662K)

To be honest, I don't miss the crisis music. I prefer the 4 beeps they do in new generations.

Gen 5 had some great tracks though. youtube.com/watch?v=gXMVdtCD_8Q

I agree that they're the best but that goes to show just how low the standard for Pokemon is. First game that didn't feel like a slog to train more than 6 pokemon, continued the Sinnoh games trend of having gym leaders that are properly involved in the story, good Pokemon variety and good bug/ice and ghost options in the main game, very fast battle speed coming from the slog of gen 4, nice OST, it really felt like a step up, even if there were several downgrades here and there. It could have been way better, but they were very complete for the first set of games in a generation. XY taking such a nosedive in effort and quality after such a good step up was awful.

Attached: 1522115836658.png (423x500, 218K)

>mindrapes an entire generation
He cute

gen 5 fans are so weird. they always feel the need to say how its the best and make every thread about gen 5

The nightmare is over.

Attached: D4cam8wUcAAUu-s.jpg (762x1108, 139K)

Sure did. Would be my favorite if it wasn't for 3's Frontier Brain theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=kXKkZt9EHHA

only DP were slow, Pt and HG/SS were fixed

about to drop some fucking facts.
their problem is not that they are ice creams its that they didn't go whole hog and make it a flavor based split evo line
they needed to own the theme

Attached: vanillite_flavors_by_stagvi_d7z1ogb-pre.jpg (783x1020, 89K)

We postin Unova kino now

i love bluefield, now post more Toko

most pokemon games are good for pokemon games
gen 5 is the closest the series got to being just good rpg's in their own right

Platinum was still fairly slow. It was mostly surf and battle speed that sped up.

Forgot track
youtube.com/watch?v=E_ucKyX6hu0

>playing it right now, finished everything and just playing the hax subway
If I go on to play the sequel, what is Black and White 2 then? Same region, same generation, same mons...

>implying no one else does that about their favorite pokemon gen
Having selective memory is a bad thing, user.

Attached: PokemonGold1.jpg (466x419, 38K)

IT HAS BEEN 5 FUCKING YEARS!

based and Unovapilled

Attached: 1555189675399.png (473x386, 139K)

You dropped this.

Attached: 2.png (379x348, 112K)

It’s funny cause the gen right after it was the worst one of them all

Narratively it's a sequel. Same mons but different distribution. Arguably the best single one off pokemon experience one can have is Black White 2. As a complete package I think it's far and away the best Pokemon set of games.

The battle speed was bad on all gen 4 games, not saying it didn't get improved on in Platinum and HGSS but they were still pretty slow. HGSS especially suffer from the shitty level scaling where literally nothing giving good exp making grinding any new party members a chore.

Attached: 1515394834341.png (1280x960, 930K)

Black Opelucid City theme is better. Black City is better than White Forest. Reshiram is better than Zekrom.

the legendary you get swaps but everything else is the same
white 2 gets the nature themes and solosis and co
black 2 gets the future cities and gothitelle and co

>If I go on to play the sequel, what is Black and White 2 then?
It's the Episodes from Liberty City to BW's GTA IV.

Platinum.

Attached: 1497556855361.jpg (900x900, 77K)

TFW her name is actually Mei but in the west they call Haruka May.

Attached: 1551203955925.jpg (1600x1600, 298K)

Too slow.

Revamped map, a great selection of mons from earlier gens and very good postgame content

lets set this straight, this is the order.

5>2(HGSS)>1(FRLG)>4>3>7>6

Attached: 1553748896809.png (400x400, 81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VWKur5qwdeQ

Attached: 1512704064613.gif (840x488, 511K)

>gen 4

Attached: youre-too-slow.jpg (640x458, 124K)

Put 4 in last then I'd agree.

Someone is late to the party

Nice meme.

whats the canon game for the sequels?
white is the obviously the canon for first games since it give N reshiram

That's not Gen 1.

Attached: 71444963.jpg (203x209, 14K)

4 over 3? idk pretty good list otherwise

It's actually

BW2 > Platinum > BW >>>>>>>>> everything else

You can't rush art.

i think you meant gen 2

>crisis music when at low health

But that was bad, though. I wanted to hear the battle theme, not the low HP music.

Unova girls are the best.

Attached: 0f16406964994955d66a1dd4ac9c650a.jpg (724x1024, 84K)

Honestly? GSC > HGSS

White 2, because N still has Reshiram in that.

that's not gen 2 user

Attached: 1553778274168.png (820x1184, 63K)

Obviously White 2 since N still has the Reshiram from White 1.

>Johto games
Grim reminder

Attached: 1539482009942.png (1997x2916, 971K)

Then stop sucking ass or heal.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyzw3J7dUZ4
One of the best moments of the series

Why did people hate the Gen 5 starters, honestly better than the SInnoh and Kalos ones

it was a remix off the low hp siren. dumb to be honest, the siren over the battle theme was how it was supposed to work.

gen5 would actually be perfect if challenge mode was just an option at the start and didn't require two consoles with two copies of the game one of which must be finished and make sure its the right version so you dont unlock easy mode instead.

If it had been released in gen 6 or 7 I assure you they probably would have done that.

3 had its own issues that most people gloss over because of nostalgia. Types were still tied to Atk or Sp.Atk, "too much water", too many HMs, lots of grinding

This, desu.

That's because Gen 2 is the most flawed gen after 3.

>enemy Pokemon gets a crit
>reduced to low HP
>have to stop and heal to hear the music I want

No, shut up.

I respect gen 5 for not abruptly ending any semblance of plot before the last gym like every other gen does.

>pig better than metal madagascar penguin
Serperior was alright, but strictly the final evolution. Baby and mid-evolutions matter too though.

i like garbodor

Attached: 1411688958724.jpg (800x800, 189K)

Best gen is clearly 3 because OMP OMP OMP

Attached: hot.png (256x256, 62K)

I didn't know Boogie was a Pokemon

kino

Attached: 8b205fce4b2f216a0bccc1691fe37618.png (720x941, 115K)

>Region of nothing but new pokemon
>The most pokemon added since gen 1
>Dumb faggots complain that there's no gen1 pokemon and become fixated on some of the poorly designed mons of the gen
>We'll never get that many mons in one gen again

Attached: 1516518251968.png (750x750, 535K)

3D was a mistake

Attached: 1554749994809.gif (540x405, 1.18M)

youtube.com/watch?v=VJCn3LxRo3w
>that breakdown on the middle of the track that aligns with the monster escaping from ball after ball and ruining your sanity

Attached: 1470941109044.png (1280x1097, 188K)

>Gen 5: 2 monotypes and the 3rd Fire/Fighter in a row
>gen 4: 2 uniquely typed starters and the best incarnation of fire/fighting, all of which with a good niche in a party
>Gen 6: 3 dual typed starters with a strong theme and relatively uncommon typings

Gen 5 has a lot going for it but it has the most boring set of starters after Johto. Oshawott is my bro tho

Attached: 1532811922009.png (793x710, 305K)

everyone hating gen 5 is why all games after it are complete garbage

>gen 5
>reach champion
>still have NFE's in party

Attached: oak fucking dies.gif (500x281, 1.9M)

>Worst starters in the series
>Locked out of 490 Pokemon for no reason so on top of having less content and choice, every trainer on every route has nothing but the 4-5 Pokemon that are already found in that area, so for the first 3 routes, you're fighting Patrat, Lillipup, and Purrloin, and beyond that, you're fighting Boldore on every fucking route
>A solid 80% of the Pokedex is atrocious
>The beginning of the cutscene-every-5-seconds era of Pokemon where you can't take two steps without an NPC coming to suck your cock about HOW AWESOME OF A TRAINER YOU ARE
>Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Musicals
>Audino farming
>That garbage use of the bottom screen after Gen IV perfected its use
>You unlock Hard Mode AFTER beating the game and only in one version
>Weather wars
Black/White are trash, but had some good ideas, too bad GF loves removing features so we got stuck with the awful Pokemon but not the cool stuff like Seasons, multiple rivals, and low HP music

HGSS/Platinum/B2W2 is the holy trinity

Attached: Guzma.png (500x335, 75K)

Thanks doc

You're retarded sunfag.

Attached: 1555421148300.jpg (517x541, 23K)

>HGSS on the same tier as BW2 or Platinum
Maybe when it fixes its atrocious level curve or dogshit pokemon distribution.

sleep tight fugger

>Audino farming
Is there something wrong with this? It was a quick and convenient way to level up a new recruit to a good level. Better than not having anything with good exp wield for the whole playthrough like the Johto games.

Attached: 1450777009398.jpg (230x219, 5K)

>Slow Start
This is based and regipilled

Am I the only one who thinks Seasons were pointless and only served to randomly lock you out of the good Ice types?

You didnt even need to farm them, the wild pokemon levels were good enough that you never bad for using up all the trainer fights. Plus the two sports stadiums had respawning fights once a day

Its sequel was better but this is still pretty damn good.

plus audino is adorable pls no bully

How the fuck did the series drop off so damn badly. If you told me back in 2012 that the high I was having with BW2 was gonna killed immediately after for the rest of the decade I wouldn't have believed you.

All games past Gen 5 have been trash but they're all still better than B1W1, stay mad Unovabortion

>Level curve
Nice meme, user!
>Distribution
Only a Unovabortion could claim the games where you have access to Ground, Normal, Flying, Bug, Poison, Rock, Ghost, Grass, Water, Psychic, and Electric types all before the first gym has bad distribution while defending the entire first quarter of B/W being Lillipup, Patrat, Pidove, and Purrloin

Exp Share exists
Frontloading your party with new recruits and switching in your hardhitters exists
Audinos were a good idea on papaer, but they just allowed you to just level your whole team 10 levels past whatever gym you were currently on

>Gen V
>Good Ice types

Attached: 1553574679348.jpg (300x383, 14K)

cant get locked out of good ice types if you dont have any

Attached: 1406306435801.png (539x500, 247K)

>>Level curve
>Nice meme, user!
Oh, its a Johtocuck. Lel

I personally liked the story of B/W better than any other pokemon game. The story "cutscenes" don't drag on too long, unlike Gen 7's. Like, Jesus, it feels so damn slow with all of the cutscenes in S/M

>Brings up a non-issue in an attempt to make a better game look bad
Gotta be a Unovabortion!

Its funny how he mentions the types instead of the Gens they come from considering Gen 2 is the original KANTOOOOO before the meme.

>all those stretched pixels
disgusting

>terrible level curve and pokemon distribution are non issues
BASED JOHTOKEK

Post your favourite music from the series, i'll start
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6izE6IgflA

>>Level curve
>Nice meme, user!
GF didn't even fix it for the remake, Gen 2 was a fucking joke.

Fair enough about levels but you're missing the point here, if I can use the absolute best exp wield in the game, repeatedly just by walking around the grass wherever I am just by going to the nearby route that's way more convenient than flying to Nimbasa every time I need a quick level up. It's just extremely convenient and I don't see what's wrong with having it.

>defending the atrocious level curve and distribution of Johto
I shiggy diggy
>Exp Share exists
Yes, and they work great with Audinos
>Frontloading your party with new recruits and switching in your hardhitters exists
Switching around to your hardhitters is an extremely boring process and you can't convince me you prefer it to a convenient grind spot instead
>Audinos were a good idea on papaer, but they just allowed you to just level your whole team 10 levels past whatever gym you were currently on
Yeah, too bad the game doesn't have a soft system p lowering your EXP wield from lower level Pokemon so that it's harder to overgrind. Oh wait.

Attached: 1531611903096.png (1137x1700, 254K)

>non-issue
I replayed Gold recently and there are lvl 30ish animals right outside the League, where the highest is lvl 50.
As soon as you get out, you enter the ship and fight someone with a lvl 28.
Then the gym leaders are all so fucking low you can steamroll them with your main team or just make a new team altogether so it doesn't feel so retarded. Also all wild pokemon in Kanto have super low levels for some god forsaken reason.
That is an issue. Plenty of hacks address that since it's so fucking stupid and useless.

If your playing HGSS play Drayano's Sacred Gold/Storm Silver hack, please.

BW's soundtrack was pretty good.
>Seasons can change the music
>Dynamic town music
>Gyms in 2 got their own fucking themes
youtube.com/watch?v=I-VQ5-UWm0s

Bianca is my wife.
N is my other wife.

Attached: 1552537653013.png (281x356, 11K)

GIVE ME WHAT I NEEEEEEEEED

I love Pokemon White Pride and Pokemon BLACKED

soul

>A sequel to the only game in the series has content from that game
>Implying most Johtomons are hard to find
>Implying what gen the Pokemon is from matters at all
Based retard, now please tell me how you should only use nugen Pokemon in all your playthroughs, ignoring the very likely possibility that there were Pokemon from earlier gens that you liked but never got to use, the availability of which gives you another chance to do so

Level curve was not an issue at all. If you have ever in your life needed to grind in a Pokemon game, you definitely have a few extra chromosomes

See above, also quite literally rolling on the floor laughing if you think that any of the early game Johtomons are hard to come by, or if fuck off Pokemon like Skarmory and Donphan should just be given to the player.
Houndour, Larvitar, Murkrow, and Misdreavus are also all available in the Safari Zone in HGSS.

>Level curve was not an issue at all.
>every Gen 2 mod does away with it
What did she mean by this?

you are correct
post your fav gen 5 pokemon

Attached: krookodile.jpg (360x375, 39K)

>That build-up
>Instruments being added after every gate

>Level curve was not an issue at all.
Next thing you know the Johtocuck will say the special split was not a game changer.

The biggest complaint about the Gen is the curve and Gen 2/HGSS hack there is has a sane curve as a bulletpoint in its feature set.

>I replayed Gold recently and there are lvl 30ish animals right outside the League, where the highest is lvl 50.
I replayed Gold, Silver, and Crystal recently, as well, and the level curve presented no issue, the same as every previous playthrough. The one and only time it became tedious is when I tried raising both a Dragonair and a Pupitar on the same team, and even then, they both evolved mid-league.
>Also all wild pokemon in Kanto have super low levels for some god forsaken reason
And every trainer in Kanto has Pokemon that will be at your level

Not an argument, Unovabortion, again, if the level curve gave you a problem, you're disabled.

I'm well aware the curve is a common complaint, it just goes to show how flawless HG/SS is in every other regard, since the main complain against the gen is so trivial.

I knew the second I saw him.

Attached: 1387818683289.png (499x499, 171K)

>random side town
>serves almost no purpose, just get to look at some trains.
>is there just because not everything needs to be related to some video game plot line
>still has a god tier theme
youtube.com/watch?v=uXkLuw_pZ8U

top comfy

Attached: 1445681765131.png (377x326, 8K)

Sorry Johtocuck, but not everyone loves battling level 30 trainers right after the E4. Unlike you, most have standards.

route 4 chads are the best unova mons hands down

Attached: 1395666709154.png (500x393, 179K)

>flawless HG/SS is in every other regard,
Its outclassed by Platinum and BW/2 in every way.

no area in pokemon will ever top the pure K I N O that was Village Bridge
youtube.com/watch?v=Gju6j3f2xTc

I remember when people thought that was going to be the starting town in BW2. I really wouldn't have minded that.

Saved my ass a good number of times that I always grab one on my team now whenever I can.

Attached: 1200px-549Lilligant.png (1200x1200, 839K)

Gen 5 was great when it came to Bug-types

Attached: 8C5BF15F-7C28-40D8-8F45-9774E3698CA4.jpg (835x956, 128K)

And yet you're still at the same level as almost every gym leader. Red should be the only trainer in the game that you are severely underleveled for.

Honestly its a tossup between HG/SS and Pt. B2W2 is incredible, but it still suffers from Cutscenitis and having to share BW's awful starters and spritework.

You're trying too hard

Attached: a50.png (1302x1301, 94K)

dynamic music is pure kino

That thing basically soloed the elite four for me. The Sleep Powder to Quiver Dance spam to Petal Dance sweep is so satisfying.

I fucking love Golurk.

Attached: 9C37A472-8EFC-49B5-AC95-DC8BED88DA6C.jpg (500x700, 306K)

Not an argument, Unovabortion

Attached: dude where's your argument.jpg (891x1280, 259K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KvnhLLtyRVo
>Such a comfy theme
>The town itself has a fucked backstory
>Called Kagome town in moon

And neither is calling rightful criticism of gen 2 level curve autism, Johtocuck. When it gets in the way of fun and makes the game tedious, its shit.

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ O E I A U E U E A ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

>Elesa’s theme
youtu.be/6RB_GWbsUnU
I knew it sounded familiar.

Attached: BDFCF1E9-530B-447E-8B8B-0F91568F20E5.gif (40x119, 6K)

Black > White

youtube.com/watch?v=XE6eJrBM-cg
I wish they brought this back

not the low HP music tho

>When it gets in the way of fun and makes the game tedious, its shit.
Luckily it almost never does this for people with the right amount of chromosomes :)

Attached: QhMtTyT2_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>choosing the white chicken over the thunder dragon

just imagine what gen 5 will look like when they remake in the ugly 3DS looking style and remove all the soul

>that time he tried to flat out fucking murder you in BW2

mate, sorry to break this to you but 22 is not the right number

my nigga

Attached: 1387039242946.png (624x584, 18K)

Stop replying to him, he's clearly baiting super hard.

Attached: 1546290919139.gif (500x364, 208K)

>you're autistic if you don't like the level curve
Glad I'll never this stupid. ALSO, no HGSS isn't anywhere as good as Platinum or BW2. Not having a Vs Seeker like Plat or a good post game like BW automatically puts it beneath them. Same for music as noted in this thread.

>no cell bois
nice version

Attached: 1394235133584.png (500x500, 76K)

Not only is he giant rock golem, hes a giant rock golem that retracts his legs and turns into a rocket.
Mega when?

Attached: golurk.png (225x225, 12K)

This. He’s flat out fucking perfect for it, too.

Attached: D19F654D-C8E7-4411-91DA-53B345D6AAE1.png (471x696, 328K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gMfNMH6lW4U

Attached: 1554258862918.png (1088x691, 772K)

mad and without arguments

You're autistic if something that never presents a serious hurdle ruins a masterpiece for you
>BW
>Good postgame
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA please tell me you're joking
Black City/White forest are both nothing.
There's nothing of interest in the town thats in front of the crater
I'm pretty sure you can't even fight Cynthia in the beach town in BW, but I could be wrong
Village Bridge has great music, but that's it
B2W2 has the PWT, but the Battle Tower format has been in every game since Gen 2.

man this thread reeks of excellent taste

Attached: eb88fa1023dcd2d2a03c9cd06a72640d8eac9c53.jpg (612x612, 42K)

>I'm pretty sure you can't even fight Cynthia in the beach town in BW.
But that’s fucking wrong

>HGSS
Terrible curve. Too easy

Attached: 1420338580974.jpg (1000x1381, 781K)

Not a single statement but Villege Bridge was right. Why are Johtofags so retarded?

Hilda did things to me when I was a kid.

Attached: D4116AD3-07AA-49F3-BF66-ACF27BF041D5.jpg (397x522, 61K)

Golurk is shaped like a friend.

Attached: F3463FF7-E9E2-4F2B-B147-36974D396DF0.jpg (480x480, 68K)

This Jelly boi rolls faces no matter where he is.

Attached: 308.jpg (336x440, 25K)

Attached: 1542501738567.jpg (807x1200, 944K)

hilda does things for me now

Attached: 1537565553271.jpg (512x1000, 50K)

Attached: 1438546080516.jpg (800x917, 133K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UotxHL9aHWs

Attached: 1446686881925.jpg (640x448, 87K)

Alright, that's fine. The rest of my post still stands. So in BW, the only notable postgame is fighting Cynthia.

>Actually pretending that White Forest/Black City were anything but boring infared gimmicks
>Actually pretending the crater town had anything in it
Please please PLEASE mention the guy that gives you berries on Sunday, he definitely redeems the whole town
>Actually pretending the PWT wasn't just another battle tower clone and redeems the rest of the joke of a "postgame" that Gen V has

What a whore

Attached: 1551309282293.png (600x710, 306K)

Attached: 1420530651411.jpg (890x1150, 251K)

Attached: 360.png (1301x1301, 85K)

>Gets BTFO
>B-BAIT
So predictable, like all Unovabortioins. Its all right, user, I understand, defending Gen V's postgame must be really hard.

Attached: 1540410887487.gif (300x160, 2.5M)

>Pt
Not with all those shitty pokemon that gen.

Is Platinum worth playing? I've heard that gen is slow as fuck

>finding rare pokemon and fighting tough trainers is a gimmick
>ignoring the history behind the little town
Johtocucks go crazy for that stuff like the village before Celabi's shrine. Also the PWT brought back every gym leader and champion from every region to fight which was pretty awesome and didnt drag Unova down by having it carry a waterdowned region besixe it. Agood reason wby it shits all over HGSS. Unova stands on its own.

glad you agree gen 3 was the best

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.51M)

N had a hard life.

They're ok. I just hate Emboar. Wasted potential considering how good Tepigs design is.

It's the only good game to come put of that Gen and it's one of the series highlights. So yes play it.

DP were slow as fuck, especially coming off Gen 3. Platinum sped it up quite a bit and is one of the better games in the series thanks to the improvements over DP so yeah you should play it.

>Black and White released 8 (EIGHT) years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=cvuNo02q0mY

Attached: 1501019086748.jpg (605x486, 69K)

It’s pretty great. I played DP before going to Platinum and it is a massive improvement overall.

>Fighting tough trainers
You can do that at the E4 and PWT, plus you've been doing that all game at that point. There didn't need to be an entire city with nothing to do but fight NPCs
>Finding rare Pokemon
You couldn't do that in any of the towns in question
>History
LOL
>Unovabortion's definition of a postgame is having NPCs tell them spooky stories
>didnt drag Unova down by having it carry a waterdowned region besixe it.
10 towns that have unique items, gym leaders, and Gym Leader rematches vs 3 towns with flavor text and berries. lmaoing @ ur life

idk why but I love the Unova Elite 4. Probably my favorite in the series.

They had one of the best themes.
youtu.be/llnXhrCn9Yo

G R O P I U S

>10 towns that have unique items, gym leaders, and Gym Leader rematches vs 3 towns with flavor text and berries
Quality vs quantity in BW's favor. As for unique, there's nothing special about seeing Kanto a second time, especially after it got watered down which is pretty sad considering Johto had to decline in qualty nust for the sake of Kanto. Talk about fucked up.

Ghetis sucked at naming his kids.

Black/White had the most kino credits in any pokemon game

Attached: NFarewell.png (903x675, 428K)

>The Pokémon World Tournament project has started!

Sleep tight fugger

>Quality vs quantity
HGSS has both, BW has neither
>there's nothing special about seeing Kanto a second time
lol if you're the same retard that says here that bringing back every gym leader is awesome and sets it apart from the Battle Tower

This is just embarrassing, are you even trying anymore?

Attached: 1495791383954.jpg (850x1100, 597K)

This game was terrible. The sequels were miles better.

>HGSS has both
Then show it.

Attached: FA599392-E103-4E07-9B9F-C083441F3DDF.gif (540x384, 17K)

Mei

Attached: 1549423654405.jpg (600x929, 101K)

>Mother 3's Theme of Love starts playing

>One of my favorite pokemon
>Find out it has a new evolution
>It looks like a shit halfassed digimon
It hurts bros.

Attached: 250px-464Rhyperior.png (250x250, 51K)

This. I need to see what quality is in the eyes of the Gen2fag.

I don't hate the Gen 4 evos as much as everyone else does but Rhypherior definitely fucks with Rhydon's aesthetic.

OP, fag as usual. And a wrong one of all things

Indeed they did. Might also have to do with them giving me more trouble than any other elite 4 did in the series. And of course the lead in to N's Castle and a cover legendary duel. Shit was magnificent.

I'll post some QUALITYâ„¢ elite four team comparisons

Attached: 1539491150706.png (3172x2044, 916K)

Rhydon is just Nidoking if he looked like shit. I don't know why so many people on Yea Forums like him so much.

sleep tight fugger

Most of the gen 4 evo's were fucking trash and unnecessary. Most of them just turned into fat abominations. Electivire and Weavile might be the only good looking ones.

>when the game asks you if you want to put the legendary on your team to fight N
>mfw I actually boxed the legendary just to beat the shit out of him with the team I raised myself

Attached: 8D43EAE6-40A9-4013-A5FF-C202CC386910.jpg (764x715, 234K)

Unironically this

Attached: emerald.png (800x460, 813K)

I forgot they even gave you the option. Must have been blinded by the prospect of using based Zekrom in a KINO duel.

>walk 10 steps
>character stops to talk to you
>walk another 10 steps
>another character stops to talk to you about what the previous character just said
>try to go a certain off-path direction
>characters you just talked to stop you and drag you from the perfectly open route
>all this repeats in every new route and town in BW/B2W2

Fuck Gen 5 and fuck every generation after it.

Attached: [Hadena]_Seinfeld_-_The_Animated_Series_03_[A0AC2044].avi_snapshot_07.28_[2013.02.20_08.25.36]..jpg (640x480, 34K)

Damn thats bad. BW's E4 pre-national dex team would wipe the floors with the Johto league, even at a 4 to 5 disadvantage.

Over exaggeration on your part.

>Hi Jump Kicked the shit outta Reshiram with my based Scraggy

Attached: Bk3skate.png (217x289, 3K)

>literally anybody says something negative about Gen 5
>Gen 5 fag immediately cries "genwunners"
Every time. Do you jackasses think that putting random labels on non-antagonistic criticisms is gonna make people not point out flaws?

Attached: 1356560937318.jpg (250x250, 37K)

Gen 2 hits my nostalgic feels more than anything. Pokemon was literally on top of the world in children's entertainment, especially 1999-2000. G/S was still fresh, Pokemon the movie 2000 was coming out, everyone in school was still collecting and trading the pokemon cards, Pokemon being featured as Burger King kids meal toys.

I really miss those days, but I recognize my love for the gen was more so the pokemon culture that grew in the west around that time.

Attached: 1392090238699.jpg (2300x1700, 1.76M)

>His favorite Pokemon game is the worst one
>He knows this but defends it anyway
>He's retarded
>He can't even come up with an argument
user I'd kys myself if I were you

>Incredible type variety right out of the gate, making a new team every playthrough is easy
>You start finding new Pokemon as soon as the second route in the game, unlike BW
>Custom Pokeballs was a great feature that gave you a reason to go to Azelia daily, making the region feel more alive
>Pokeathlon is by far the best side content in any Pokemon game, period.
>Best Safari Zone in the series, allows you to create your own Safari Zone for infinite replayability
>Doesn't go full retard like FR/LG and lock you out of cross-gen evolutions like Mamoswine and Yanmega
>Gym rematches
>Able to swap between new remixes and the original 8-bit soundfont
>Gym leaders have schedules, again, making the region feel alive
>Following Pokemon, a fan-favorite feature that emphasizes the bond between you and your pokemon, one of the main themes of the series
just off the top of my head
Its been shown in the success of HG/SS and the failure of Gen V as a whole. Shame, really, Gen V might have stood a chance had B/W just been B2W2.

Only in B/W. B2/W2 was legit good

>B/W
>End up overleved as fuck from all the forced talking because muh plot
>"Here, this is the pokemon that btfo the gym!"

Attached: 1449191264972.gif (240x228, 782K)

That is smugleaf, and I refuse to change it.

Genwunners live in Unovabortions' heads rent-free since GF cut their failure of a generation short since nobody liked being locked out of content.
Shame the damage control that was B2W2 came too late, BW was so awful, it ensured at least 2 more gens of Genwun pandering. BW truly did ruin the series.

Which mod for platinum is good for difficulty? Minimal grinding preferably.

>Custom Pokeballs was a great feature that gave you a reason to go to Azelia daily, making the region feel more alive
ah yes, the tedious grind of getting worthless pokeballs
such as the moon ball, which is useful on a grand total of 4 pokemon

>best

>"Hey we have a lot of new pokemon? Should we distribute them evenly? Nah, let's just flood most of the region and trainer teams with the same pokemon over and over again until the last third of the game! Fuck replayability!"

Attached: 1548740883283.jpg (1500x700, 326K)

They're the cancer that made pokemon the shitfest it is today. B/W is shit, B2/W2 is kino from start to finish and saved that failed gen.

You can't ruin what was never good

so what you're saying is Gen 3 was the best

>>Pokeathlon is by far the best side content in any Pokemon game, period.
It's a shittier version of Sinnoh's Underground with prizes locked behind various tedious minigames instead of just one.

>>Gym rematches
Done better in FRLG and Platinum. The Battleground shits on the Dojo.

>Using the custom balls for their intended purpose and not for balltism
Also Heavy Ball made the Snorlax fight not take an hour

The things I remember specifically not liking about BW
>The region map was depressingly linear, even if side areas existed along the way
>Characters stopped you at pretty much every landmark
>Elite Four only had four Pokémon each
>You're basically forced to catch your box Legendary unless you somehow managed to fill up your PC (it's cool that they accounted for this though). I usually leave my Legendaries untouched, but it's a real shame that to do so here, I'd be giving up a cool Reshiram vs Zekrom Trainer battle showdown or purposely losing with my Legendary first to both N and Ghetsis
>The dialogue is just braindead and awful with no personality

I personally didn't care if I couldn't use old Pokémon without trading or waiting until the post-game. Black probably ended up having my most unique team.

>Only in B/W
>What is the forced Pokestar Studios segment?
>What is the forced Join Avenue segment?
>What is the forced PWT Driftveil battle?
>What is the forced Grotto tutorial?
>What is the legendary trio walking up to you?
>What is the long-winded monologues from the former Plasma members?
>What is the forcing of box legendary history lessons despite previous games letting players choose whether or not to read their exposition?

Don't lie on the internet, you nigger.

Attached: 1419712101761.jpg (290x245, 38K)

Other way around retard, the series got worse off because there was no Charizard to jack off and cried rape because of ice cream. BW and BW2 were such a breath of fresh air because it wasn't Kanto, and even BW2 did bring in Kantomons, it balanced it with the other regions unlike Johto or Gen 6/7 which sucked of Kanto to no end.

>>Elite Four only had four Pokémon each
They make up for in the rematch

>the series got worse off because there was no Charizard to jack off and cried rape because of ice cream.
Proof?

>Pokeathlon is a shittier version of Sinnoh Underground
Is this the stupidest comment on 4channel.com made all day? I'm not even gonna bother reading the rest of your post, unless you describe the cure for cancer, you're not going to redeem this post

>What is the forced Pokestar Studios segment?
Introduction for side content, no experience is gained there. Fuck off.

>What is the forced Join Avenue segment?
Side content, candies for everyone to raise your monsters. JA was great, fuck off.

>What is the forced PWT Driftveil battle?
More side content, no experience to be gained and PWT is great. Fuck off

>What is the forced Grotto tutorial?
No experience to be gained. A way to get hidden abilites without the dream world. Entirely optative.

>What is the legendary trio walking up to you?
Entirely optative.

>What is the long-winded monologues from the former Plasma members?
Typical pokemon game. B2/W2 fixed the plot by being less intrusive.

>What is the forcing of box legendary history lessons despite previous games letting players choose whether or not to read their exposition?
Elaborate

You tried too hard nigga.

Attached: 1554186743488.jpg (1024x767, 58K)

>Is this the stupidest comment on 4channel.com made all day?
This one is. Faggot thinks scheduled rematches and waiting for days to fight Blue or Brock are better then just fighting them. Johtocucks, they're the retards of the fandom.

Oh yeah, and
>Only Victini had a real event with a unique location where you caught it, while Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect had some in-game acknowledgement at most as they were meant to be distributions
>The amount of post-game was small in comparison to any Gen IV game

Gen IV felt complete to me, like Sinnoh and HGSS were each their own complete worlds to explore and continue exploring once you beat the League. BW felt like a story with some stuff tacked on later. It didn't feel like I was making the region my own, but more like I was following a path.

The existence of Vanillish and Trubish.

Attached: 1541878582830.jpg (720x960, 80K)

>Introduction for side content
And it's forced and too long.
>Side content, candies for everyone to raise your monsters
But it was still forced.
>More side content, no experience to be gained and PWT is great
I agree, but it's still forced.
>No experience to be gained. A way to get hidden abilites without the dream world.
And still forced
>Typical pokemon game.
It is now.

You didn't try hard enough.

Overwhelming Kanto pandering did not become a thing until Gen 6, and that was because people hated being locked out content in BW.
Also saying Johto is Genwun pandering is fucking retarded, its a fucking sequel, and they didn't think they'd be making any more, not to mention KANTOMONS WERE THE ONLY OTHER POKEMON TO EXIST OTHER THAN JOHTOMONS
HGSS even allows Sinnohmons

meant for

So somebody says that the games are still intrusive in their sequels and the best rebuttals you can come up with is repeating "it's side content?"

Being impatient is a sign of autism, user. Why is fighting Blue time sensitive? You have 15 other gym leaders you can fight throughout the week. NPCs having schedules makes them feel more like actual characters, instead of just NPCs.

GSC had an excuse, it was the second gen in the series. Meanwhile HGSS still has you fighting the same rejects nobody wanted in Kanto along with the trash from Johto, instead of mixing it all together like BW2. In another world, HGSS could've been the proto-BW2, instead it beat LGBT as the orginal KANTOOOOOOOO. Sad.

Nope, son. You see, forced stuff that fucks up your journey is a bad thing; B/W is a proof. A forced introduction like B2/W2 did is not by the simple fact it didn't ruined your journey progression ending up being a less then 5 minute tutorial of features that brainlets would hardly notice.

TR's hideout is forced as well, by that logic it's bad. And you'd be wrong

Attached: 1521805326409.png (500x391, 214K)

>NPCs having schedules makes them feel more like actual characters, instead of just NPCs.
Platinum did it better by having them all hangout after work at the Battleground along with friends you made along the way like Riley and Bucky. It made them more human. Meanwhile HGSS does everything it can to make the experience tedious.

Go away, Masuda. Stop excusing Gamefreak halting the game to do thing people didn't pay the game for. We already had a standard of having side content like the Game Corners, Contests, Battle Tents, Trick Houses, and the Pokeathelon be optional for players that wanted to explore. Forcing things like that makes them less endearing to players.

Attached: tent1.png (240x160, 8K)

>if you don't like this, well then you're an autist
Are you a fucking child?

>OUTSOULS GENS 1/2/3/4

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf6thPK_IUQ&t=157s

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR. LOOK! AT WHAT THEY DID TO MY BRO

Attached: why.gif (111x70, 68K)

>being a less then 5 minute tutorial
This is factually incorrect. Again, stop lying on the internet. The Pokestar Studios segment, even on a sped up emulator, lasts from 8 to 12 minutes because of the long winded dialogue with the boat captain, the studio manager's exposition, and watching the captain's movie before doing anything.

His soul, vanished.

>HGSS team largely remain the same as they were in GSC and the Pokedex is the same + 5 Sinnohmons
>Same region with more content to make Kanto-locked Johtomons available earlier
>Somehow this is more Kanto pandering
You're wrong and you're retarded
You're wrongtarded, user
Again, KANTOOOOO didn't start until after BW arbitrarily locked 490 Pokemon away from the player

>We already had a standard of having side content like the Game Corners, Contests
Yeah, and happened to those btw?

Attached: 1555484296637.jpg (440x498, 14K)

What the actual fuck

Isolated case, in the comparison between B/W & B2/W2. More importantly; aren't you faggots wanting to pokemon finally taking the sidequest route? Because that shit qualify as one.

>arbitrarily
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Attached: 1536181457160.png (640x548, 350K)

>BW arbitrarily locked 490 Pokemon away from the player
>so impatient he didn't explore the region for the unlocked pokemon from gen 1-4
Also
>You're wrong and you're retarded
>You're wrongtarded, user
Kek, so fucking hilarious. Are you old enough to be on this site? Give the keyboard back to your sister kid.

You're trying to defend that crap but your post only proves that Gen 5's shitty decisions are persisted in Gen 6 and 7.
>"What, you don't like having characters spend 10-20 minutes telling you about this inoucuse thing you have no interest in? Well to bad, we worked on it and so you're gonna sit here and press A until we tell you when it's OK to play the game."
Fuck off, faggot. Side content doesn't have to be mandatory to be enjoyed.

Attached: 1464891374882.jpg (846x475, 73K)

>Missing the point entirely
user, Who is the person in charge for W2/B2 and Gen 6/7 and onwards? There lies your answer.

>>"What, you don't like having characters spend 10-20 minutes telling you about this inoucuse thing you have no interest in? Well to bad, we worked on it and so you're gonna sit here and press A until we tell you when it's OK to play the game."
Wtf, why am I playing Gen 7? Gimmie my kino BW.

>in the comparison between B/W & B2/W2
Yeah, which is probably why your standards are low. But comparing them to the previous games in the same franchise shows how bad they are.

>But comparing them to the previous games in the same franchise shows how bad they are.
Other way around, all the older gens don't hold up against BW2. Except maybe for Platinum.

>kino BW.
That's a pretty apt description since BW is more of a movie than an actual game.

>BW1
>Not BW2
OP is cool. I like you.

>BW is more of a movie than an actual game.
>didn't even play the game
You want a movie, you play SM where you have to watch a ten minute cutscene to get your starter.

Considering I'm allowed to play the game instead of forced into side content in the older games, B2W2 isn't really special.

Same shit, fag.

That's cool.

>it's another round of "literally every generation is bad according to Yea Forums"

Attached: 7ea96c64214ced0c646a87b4ce2dd3a8.gif (499x439, 13K)

ar·bi·trar·i·ly

/ËŒĂ¤rbəˈtrerÉ™lÄ“/

adverb

on the basis of random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.

"recurrent infection is arbitrarily defined as three or more infections a year"

"Black and White arbitrarily made 490 existing Pokemon unavailable to the player."

Oh, you mean the Pokemon that were made available to the player after they likely had a full team already? Believe me, I did. Black was the first and only Pokemon game I beat with less than 5 Pokemon since I couldn't find more than 5 that both didn't overlap types and didn't make me wanna vomit. Tropius was my 6th Pokemon.
>the rest of this post
You gonna cry?

I love BW, but not gonna lie, starting over is a fucking hassle, my fingers hurt because of how much dialogue I must skip every time to actually get started.

>gen 5 fag thinks he can demean gen 7 when both gens consist of long unskippable dialogue

Attached: 1361581497738.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>in the comparison between B/W & B2/W2
Because some incompetent fucks at GF decided to continue the trend that B/W started that Takao Unno mitigated/fixed (in comparison to the precious tittle) in B2/W2. Your amerimutt education is showing.

Honorable mention goes to Carracosta, Reuniclus, Chandelure, and Braviary

Attached: 303211.jpg (800x585, 182K)

>SM where you have to watch a ten minute cutscene to get your starter
And in B2W2 you're forced into a shitty 10 minute movie minigame. Long unskippable bullshit is present in both.

>Same shit, fag.
Lel no, BW is me against N and his dad. SM was literally look at how fucking cute Lillie and Nebby are!, featuring the protagonist.

All Gym Leaders should have a full team of 6 Pokemon that compliment each other, regardless of position in the story. Same goes for big battles like Team admins. Should actually be challenges instead of just STAB + effective type sweeps

>Good generations
II, IV, V(2)

>Mediocre generations
III, VII

>Bad generations
I, VI

>trash
V(1)

*B/W

It's overrated on Yea Forums because no sane person elsewhere think it's anywhere near the best

>I couldn't find more than 5 that both didn't overlap types and didn't make me wanna vomit.
Holy shit, dude you're such bitch. lmao

Attached: 1514153197882.gif (500x258, 1017K)

longass cutscenes are in b2w2 too. I hate them both for it.

Attached: 1493070933462.png (400x480, 416K)

>>Good generations
>IV(Platinum) V(BW/BW2)
>>Mediocre generations
>III
>>Bad generations
>I, ll, IV(DP)
>>trash
IV(HGSS)

Fixed

>SM
Every time a pokefag like you resorts to defending their game by saying it's not as bad as fucking SM/USUM of all things then it shows you're desperate and have no ground.

Attached: 1351652155136.png (329x290, 173K)

Gen 7 was trash, literally who defends that shit?

Just don't reply anymore, he's just going for fallacies for the (You)s at this point.

Attached: 1545858344411.png (812x500, 23K)

BW2 is the series peak, it needs no defending.

Sleep tight fugger

Not my fault Gen V's Pokedex is 80% trash, 10% mediocre, and 10% gold. Had I known where to find the gold, I would have gladly gone for them, and the fact that 5 star Pokemon like Darmanitan evolve from garbage designs like Darumaka made finding Pokemon that weren't atrocious even more difficult. I also had to box my Dewott after Samurott destroyed that entire evolutionary line. BW was also the first and only time I boxed my starter. Unovabortions like to mock Johto's shitmons, but then their generation is one of Basculin and Druddigon.

Same people who uses the meme word; genwunner.

>Unovabortion feelings status: hurt

>meme word; genwunner
I fucking wish it was a meme.

Mad and without argument

>B-but Sun and Moon!
S&M are fucking shit. Saying the cutscenes in Gen 5 are not as bad as the ones in Gen 7 is like saying lung cancer isn't as bad as AIDs. Everybody knows it but don't want to deal with either.

Attached: 1489280387077.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>seething so hard you could not help but respond
Cute.

It is always brought to deflect critisism.

>Gen 5 ugly standard for desing mons
>"Hurr durr, you just mad bc your bat and rock with hands is not in the cave for 100th time!"
Every damn time.

The cutscenes in Gen 5 were definitely not as bad as the ones in 7. Most if not all of it was text based compared to SM's cinematic scenes where you had to wait it out.

They're both pretty ass and live in each others' heads rent free

>Seething so hard you couldn't help but reply
Cute

>TRIO OF KINO
Emerald, Platinum, BW2
>EXCELLENT
HGSS, BW
>GREAT
Crystal, FRLG
>ENJOYABLE BUT JUST PLAY THE ENHANCED VERSIONS/REMAKES INSTEAD
R/B/Y, G/S, R/S, D/P
>TOLERABLE
X/Y
>DENSETSU NO KUSOGE
OR/AS, S/M, US/UM, Let's Go E/P, S/S

Pokemon was alright on Gameboy, better on GBC, great on GBA, peaked on the DS and sunk hard on the 3DS and will probably continue to sink further

>It is always brought to deflect critisism.
It's a real thing stupid, a lot of people dropped the series right after RBY and came back to the series after GO made it popular to play that shit in public.

>The cutscenes in Gen 5 were definitely not as bad as the ones in 7
That was already said, you illiterate baby.

Unova Chads run this board.
You can scream, you can cry, you can even shit your pants, but nothing will ever change this fact.

Attached: 74078485_p0.jpg (900x1400, 539K)

genwunnerunovabortionjohtoddlerhoennbabykalospermdigimonfurrycopeseethekanto

Attached: 1553441301012.png (960x720, 778K)

>Cute
uwu thank you

>Emerald

Attached: 1554083368228.jpg (422x725, 91K)

What the fuck do you guys mean by cutscences? Is any npc dialogue a "cutscence" to you? Do you guys know you can change text speed in the settings, right?

Attached: 1548895451019.jpg (487x701, 33K)

>Gen 5 cutscenes
You mean the fucking INTRO of the game. The only cutscene I recall is the Plasma frigate, and that was unnecesary and albeit short.

Except B/W2 did a pretty good job in the distribution of old pokemons, but you know.... genwunners! Not that most of the gen 5 mons were good overall.

People already said that gen 5's cutscenes 'weren't as bad' as gen 7'sretard.
We still don't like either because they're all over the place and forced.

This, the very existence of a region better than Hoenn or Johto sends them into rage.

Y-you too >_

>pokemon
>chads
jej

Y-yes! N-no !!1 >:3

>The cutscenes in Gen 5 were definitely not as bad as the ones in 7
You're still made to read expository dialogue that is constantly repeated and have characters force you to walk in basic directions long after the tutorial.

see
and

>No alolasomes
>No galaRNA
Apply yourself.

Are there any good Nuzlockes happening anymore?

Walking up to an NPC and talking to them =/= cutscene
Walking into a new area, ready to explore, and having one of your two rivals, N, team plasma, the professor, the gym leader, or some blonde guy running up to you to tell you how AWESOME OF A TRAINER YOU'VE BECOME for 10 minutes before getting a [!] box over their head and then dragging you to another NPC who has more to say, then the second NPC telling you to go somewhere, then walking off screen, then the first NPC remarking on what the second npc just said, then talking to you again, then walking offscreen = cutscene

3D Whores get wet at the very sight of my card collection, then they're practically soaked when I tell what my favorite generation is.

Attached: 74143860_p0.jpg (900x1400, 330K)

>The only cutscene I recall is the Plasma frigate
The plasma frigate has three 2-minute long cutscenes, along with an unskippable 4-minute cutscene for the legendary fight and transformation sequence before the Ghetsis battle.

7 is the sexiest gen.

Attached: gen 7 11 year old duo.png (900x1110, 644K)

This is when the comfy thread died.

>Unovabortion hugbox burned down by based Guzma
This is where the thread got good

It's all dependent on my A-pressing action meaning I decide how fast the text goes and stops thus =/= cutscene.

Yeah just A-mash through all the time it takes to get dragged around town and for NPCs to perform actions as opposed to just walking into a new area and being free to do as you choose
You're retarded

What you just typed is a majority exaggeration. Yeah, you get stop by the usual important characters when you enter a new town and such, but for 10 MINUTES? lol, nope. Unless there's a battle inbetween, it doesn't take even half of 10 mins.
t. replayed W2

>This is where the thread got good
>bitching about Audino farming
No, it's where it got autistc. The HGSSfag was the icing on the autism cake. Lel, that fag actually defended waiting on the clock for a rematch like an autist. Lmao Dude just use a Vs. Seeker.

>Is any npc dialogue a "cutscence" to you?
Yes. They're taking away control from players for a long duration of time in order to force a story and be "cinematic." Sprite, slideshow, or prerendered video; they're still long forced interactions that stop the gameplay.

Attached: phonecall.png (256x192, 28K)

>You're retarded
Lel seething.

>but for 10 MINUTES?
Yes. For instance the compounded time where you're forced into the plot with the poison gym's father in pokestar studios lasts longer than that.
t. someone who replayed B2W2 as well.

All dependent on your A pressing user.

All Pokefags live in a hugbox

Definitely a mad unovabortion here
Its okay sweetie, the failure of Gen 5 was over 8 years ago. Don't worry, the fallout is surely almost over now.

>the failure of Gen 5 was over 8 years ago
>failure
>sold well on the DS despite the console being on life support as the 3Ds was around the corner
What did she mean by this?

From my experiences, the only long part was the Riolu movie tutorial and exploring Pokestar Studios. Nothing else that can't be solved with fast text speed.

>Press the A button 6 times
Wow game literally ruined fuck story context and character development amirite bros???

>Nothing else that can't be solved with fast text speed.
I played the game recently and can tell that this user is lying.

Why do people complain about Pokemon becoming more and more of a merchandising franchise if designs are all they care about anyway?

Attached: 1550900513080.gif (264x202, 387K)

Honestly I was fine with the cutscenes. I wouldn't have liked Cheren the Jew and Bianca as much as I do now had it not been for them. They were the most interesting rivals since they actually had urgency out of just fighting. Won't defend the move theater, but I dig the ferris wheel moments with the other trainers.

Also they should've had N steal your weakest and least friendly pokemon to get his point across like in the manga.

How am I lying? Do you actually took the time to read what npcs say? Aside from forced strolls, the longest part was the movie making and watching.

Pokestar Studios isn't just the Riolu fight. You still have to sit through the sprite animation interludes, the captain's movie, and the diatribes of the studio producer.

Are you seriously still acting as if nobody else played the game or can't look up gameplay for themselves. I dunno if you're samefagging or not, but you or the guy ITT defending the BW/B2W2 cutscenes/dialogu keeps getting the information wrong. Or outright lying.

Attached: 1392930471454.jpg (499x368, 90K)

You still have to go back and forth between theaters to watch the gym leader's dad's entire dumb movie.

>Wow game literally ruined fuck story context and character development amirite bros
Yes, because the characters and story suck ass. People pay for an action adventure RPG, not a sappy visual novel. But for some reason Gamefreak wants the franchise to be melodromatic VN where you have no meaningful choices with how to interact with characters and the actual Pokemon take a backseat.

I feel like the only person who liked the Hoenn remakes

>Black and White were released over 8 years ago

Attached: time.jpg (550x366, 44K)

>the captain's movie
lol, forgot about his movie, to be honest. Maybe I just have a lot of patience or something. As much as people complained about sun and moon's cutsences, they never bothered me at all through my playthroughs.

Attached: 1551405033173.gif (113x150, 92K)

sleep tight FUGger

Lilligant is too cute

>Yes, because the characters and story suck ass.
Wew I don't even have reaction image that properly convey my disdain for your garbage taste so this disappointed Sabrina will have to do

Attached: 1535750209459.png (1010x807, 809K)

So what's your favorite legendary, Yea Forums? Zapdos is my supreme nigga.

A real monster sweeper too.

Attached: 1366492003878.jpg (1000x1000, 355K)

>no mention of Gliscor
Thank god. The best kinds of perfection are the ones lost on infidels and plebeians like yourself.

Attached: GLISCOR.png (481x440, 33K)

Ho-Oh. Theme is absolute kino.
youtu.be/O2Hs4s9LLVg

Attached: 8271CCF7-EC74-4BC1-975E-D056C6CD7DF7.png (1200x1200, 718K)

OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP

Pikachoke

Attached: 4001-Deoxys-Attack.png (219x300, 60K)

Currently replaying BW. Thinking of getting a Lilligant on my team at some point.

Attached: CBD9B3FD-FF29-4077-8AF1-C4E2847A5669.jpg (1280x1431, 200K)

Attached: 8D493790-CC73-4606-AA8A-436406BAEE07.gif (200x170, 14K)

I always try to resist grabbing a Petilil when I come across one in BW/2 or even in SM but I can never stay away from that evo line. They're too reliable and aesthetic.

Attached: 15464050.gif (250x247, 1.17M)

CUTE

tfw BW reached peak 2D pokemon but now were stuck with that soulless 3D garbage forever

Pokemon will always sell well. They could sell you the same 4 games back to back for the next 20 years with the only difference being the boxart and you fags would buy it in millions.

Bug
Horse
Donuts

Attached: leavanny enjoys a nice donut while browsing the internet.png (1328x1272, 874K)

Cute

F

Attached: 249Lugia.png (1280x1280, 421K)

Gonna do a nuzlocke of black 2 because I'm autistic, which starter should I pick?

Chespin

Don't worry, knowing that you actually like Gen 5's shitty story already offers enough amusement.