SONIC ADVENTURE REMAKE ALMOST CONFIRMED

>Jun Senoue is working with Sega again
>TSR is focusing on the 3d era of Sonic games
>lizuka himself said he was interested in doing this remake because of the Crash/Spyro remakes
>Hiroshi Nishyama (Adventure 1 & 2 art director) is back at Sega in the same year that the development of next title is in early stages

It's happening lads, boostfags BTFO.

Attached: ydutf12h0qi11.png (1000x1247, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7oMq699RR8
youtu.be/UzkRj6h6k3M
mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,43210/
youtu.be/mEFF2mY4y0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zT02f7qpkg8
youtube.com/watch?v=mZ5xrdcu57w
youtube.com/watch?v=GEl508T02qY&list=PLi29TNPrdbwLikNleCJqEiiljsT3OPhbe&index=21
youtube.com/watch?v=uuL7oGaEjMA
behindthevoiceactors.com/_audio/actor_char/1998_3173.mp3
behindthevoiceactors.com/_audio/actor_char/1998_16636.mp3
behindthevoiceactors.com/_audio/actor_char/1998_3174.mp3
behindthevoiceactors.com/_audio/actor_char/1998_16643.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=rm56a2GcI14
youtu.be/5fj8amlWbM4?list=PLnSMBJ-Hzi2-RnIDli_erAJuTbxd06_rU
youtube.com/watch?v=jCe2olJWcOI
youtube.com/watch?v=k0AzwtrdxgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3fESnHVue0U
youtu.be/Y8owkbDnvGQ
youtu.be/fhyP6q1qoOM
youtu.be/wRAzwUAendE
youtu.be/kpjwtMEqj8Y
tcrf.net/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_3/Sonic_&_Knuckles_Leftovers#Flying_Battery_Zone_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>3d sanic
No thanks

>it gets reimagined as a boost game

Attached: fortnite.gif (345x372, 877K)

>trusting sonic team post 2006

/thread

That's not what "almost confirmed" means

>another soft reboot
This franchise man...

>trusting Sonic Team post 1994

I wonder if they'll use the Chaos design from generations or stick for the one they settled with in the first place.

WILL IT BE OUT IN TIME FOR THE MOVIE?

Attached: sonic_terror.0.jpg (1200x800, 216K)

>boostfags BTFO
What makes you think that they won't force in the boost mechanic if they make a remake? you're understimating SonicTeam

Attached: 1495969788135.jpg (200x200, 4K)

>the edgy 1999-2007 MGS-styled Sonic with ARK and CHAOS stories. Yikes, that's not what sonic is.

>implying Adventurefags aren't just going to get Sonic 4'd if it turns out to be real
Might as well just let the fans make it. I hear some madman is porting 06 to PC, that might be a good place to start.

>3D sonic game
already don’t give a single shit

I'm worried that they will fuck it up all over again

Attached: 1543361788015.jpg (463x462, 46K)

Yeah, the Sonic with style to needs come back, he's much better than that soulless bag of bad jokes we got since Colors.

They already fucked up 3 times (Lost World, Boom and Forces), they can't be so fucking dumb to let another shit happens.

The return of Adventurekino will save this franchise.Adventure 3 alone would be the highest selling Sonic game ever behind 1 and 2.

Attached: FR.gif (540x540, 2.82M)

>they can't be so fucking dumb
Come on user, this is Sonic Team! Have faith they'll fuck it up beyond anyone's expectations!

>Adventure 3
But that game already exists, user.

Attached: Sonic_The_Hedgehog_Poster.jpg (2343x3031, 2.27M)

>>Jun Senoue is working with Sega again
did he leave?

>they can't be so fucking dumb to let another shit happens
they VERY much can, and they ARE

>they can't be so fucking dumb
Good joke

Attached: dd5f884f851a6086f5532ad31161bfba8.jpg (181x182, 10K)

No he never left ,but he hasn't worked on a mainline game in years.

So, if this really is happening, are they going to update the dialogue with the current Sonic VAs?

Of course they're going to screw it up, we're talking about Sonic Team here
The ONLY modern Sonic game that isn't isn't filled with half-baked bullshit that drags the whole thing down is Colors
>but muh baldy mcnosehair
Not gameplay

Attached: 7PrjLvW.png (610x343, 199K)

Have never played sonic but I might pick up adventure remake if they go through with it. Hope it isn't bad

Problably, even the Crash remakes used the Twinsanity/Titans voice actors instead of the ones from the classic games.

>Imagining Mike Pollock doing classic lines like "Get a load of THIS!"

100% guaranteed they will ruin it with boost and mediocre linear path level design.

>No, I can’t BELIEVE this!

THUNDER, RAIN, AND LIGHTING

They better keep Amy's panty shots oh and give her unfinished levels for lost world she was supposed to have

>That Eggman redesign
No it's not.

>Sonic Team is taking a vacation to Europe like how they went to the Aztec ruins for inspiration for SA1 and Sanfrancisco for sa2
Try SA3.

>trusting Sonic Team

Can't they make a good original game for once?

>The ONLY modern Sonic game that isn't isn't filled with half-baked bullshit that drags the whole thing down is Colors
Fucking kek.
>Garbage blocky 2D level design for 90% of the game
>30 second long levels
>Shitty forced wisp gimmicks
>Only can use the extra movement options in forced scripted hallways
Colors was never good.

>another fucking port and remake
No thanks...

They don't need to do that anymore we have easier Internet now

Nah man, we NEED to have playable Green Hill and Chemical Plant for the third fucking time in a row

Here’s some examples of how they could
>boost formula
>re write the characters to be more in line with how they are now (mostly sonic), I’m fine with this but I’m sure they can fuck it up
And the worst
>The remake is great but theres no Chao Garden/not available at launch/ paid DLC, or there’s microtransactions in the chao garden

Don't forget the only good boss in that game is the final one it's a boss so good they used it 3 FUCKING TIMES in separate games

Companies still do that though to get a feel for how it actually is over there, like the people and culture I’m sure. I know gamefreak still does

I have said this before a free to play Chao garden would make so much bank but if Sega puts microtransactions in a 60 dollar sonic game I will just lose all hope

>Jun Senoue is working with Sega again
When did he leave?
>lizuka himself said he was interested in doing this remake because of the Crash/Spyro remakes
I thought he said that he was interested in remaking SA1 because of some stuff from the original he'd like to change, which means it wouldn't be an attempt at a faithful remake at all.

On top of that, why the hell are you taking what Iizuka says in interviews seriously anyway? He typically just pulls stuff out of his ass only for the exact opposite of what he said to happen later.

Attached: 1407270583983.jpg (320x240, 61K)

the only way a remake would be good is if the only music that'd play in the game is windy hill for windy valley

>Boost Sonic only with even more poorly done 2d sections than forces
I want to believe but I can't.

I'll be honest. Nu-Sonic post-2007 feels like a lame attempt to copy Mario or something. Sonic is a sassy asshole, much like Shadow in SA2, not a comedian and I'd like to see that return soon.

DANGER WATER RISING

Sonic Team (or what's left of it) is also supposed to developing a new IP according to Sega, so them traveling to Europe doesn't necessarily mean it has anything to do with Sonic.

>believing anything Iizuka says
lol

CS2 is working on a new IP, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's Sonic Team specifically. CS2 holds many teams within it now.

IT'S SUCH A BAAAB

Sonic Team will ruin it, like every other game post 2006
Not to mention that current physics are pretty shit compared SA ones, and I don't think that they are changing it

Same. I didn't mind it with Colors but after Lost World I've grown to hate the corny safe shit that the boost games introduced to the franchise.

Jun never left. He's worked on practically every 3D Sonic game in some fashion either composing, as a performer, or behind the scenes.

Modern Sonic Team couldn't even reverse-engineer the boost gameplay properly in Lost World's engine for Forces. What on earth makes you think a remake of SA1 and its gameplay by the same team would be anything but incompetent slop.

Attached: 1407532865789.png (184x173, 31K)

ALL THE STEPS WE TAKE
ALL THE STEPS WE TAKE
ALL THE STEPS WE TAKE

Sonic fans are really hard to please. What do you guys even think was the last good Sonic game?

>remake replaces Ryan with Roger Craig Smith
I'll be so fucking pissed if they do this

Attached: 1483715328059.jpg (245x245, 6K)

Roger is better than Ryan.

>ALMOST

Attached: 1548656286595.jpg (399x400, 47K)

Mania.

the games at least had SOUL up until 2010

Attached: 1538327010260.png (283x321, 85K)

Nice bait almost got me.

Not counting mania (since it's universally accepted as at least "good") last good 3D was Lost World
Last amazing 3D game was Unleashed.

overrated romhack

>Yeah, the Sonic with style to needs come back
They already tried that with Forces, whose story was mainly handled in Japan. That was their best attempt. You're not getting Adventure-styled narratives again with modern Sonic Team.

At this point the games would be better off with very little narrative at all. No dumb jokes, no shit like Infinite, just fluid, level-to-level action like S3K or Mania. I guess you can throw in little collectable codex entries or whatever to satiate the autists who obsess over lore or worldbuilding too.

And Ben Schwartz might be better than both
youtube.com/watch?v=T7oMq699RR8

>From the mainline series?
Sonic Generations (it's the perfect boost game, no one will denies it).
>From the spin offs?
All Star Racing Transformed

NO BUTTROCK NO BUY

Forces was more of a "romhack" than Mania was

>last good 3D was Lost World
Lost World was shit
>Last amazing 3D game was Unleashed
lmao

Attached: 1511515731391.png (703x427, 279K)

For Modern? Generations or Unleashed.

If people didn't think Ryan sucked so much he wouldn't have been replaced. He got to re-audition for the role just like everyone else.

It's fucking nothing. I have this game on my gamcube.

I liked Mania.
I actually thought Generations was pretty good too. Unleashed was alright but I don't remember it as well.

The the PS2/WII Unleashed is good

>trusting "gaming" reviewers to get it right
lurk moar

It's not going to happen.

Attached: 1555017892988.png (1000x1000, 699K)

That's all people like you can say about it, and it still doesn't make sense

I liked Generations, before that it was SA2.

Gotta try harder with your bait. (You)

Mania

Forces is nothing like the Adventure games and Sonic still acts like a clown in that one.

He got replaced because of 4Kids not wanting to bring him over to New York

SA1 Ryan is the worst voice performance for Sonic.

Sonic Team didn't make Boom retard.
Lost World and Forces are all thanks to the Colors director. Unleashed and Generations are still unfucked, no matter what you say about the Werehog. Literally all over Twitter and Youtube are people claiming Unleashed is nowhere a shit game, and it isn't. It's just the Big's fishing made into half the game instead a 6th.

The only way Sonic can be saved is the latest Olympics get confirmed to be made by another team so the A Sonic Team can come back, or they confirmed a brand new American Sonic "Pillar" Team is remaking the Adventure era games.

*best
Roger is the worst, it's easy to mix up the R names for you, I know

Generations was alright, but was too easy compared to Unleashed, the ranking system is a joke in gens. Classic sonic kinda sucks really, levels are alright but the physics are bad. Unleashed just had much better content overall. Only issue really is the framerate at times, easily fixed with a pc port though if Sega pulled their finger out. (Talking about the ps3/360 hd version)

You know what, I actually got Ryan and Jason's names mixed up, so nevermind. Ryan's alright, Jason sucked.

I'd believe it

>SA3 selling 100+ million sales to Sonic 1's
>When Smash Ultimate haven't even sold a 3rd of that yet
>Seriously thinking more people would want SA3 more than Smash Bros

Topkek. Sonic will never be more than niche tier until MULTIPLE good games in a row stay the standard.

Attached: 1554511454319.jpg (900x900, 196K)

You should learn how to read before posting user.

The point you're missing is that Forces was modern Sonic Team's attempt at writing another Adventure-esque story, and it was awful. That style of narrative isn't coming back because the modern dev team literally can't do it.

For as dodgy as Classic Sonic was in Generations, Forces gave me a little more respect for him in Gens by conparison. At least he is playable in there. Forces is just impressively bad.

I admire your optimism

youtu.be/UzkRj6h6k3M

>be Taxman/Stealth
>make an engine from the ground up that's meant to be practically indistinguishable from the original games
>shitposters who think they're being clever call your game a romhack, aka something so similar to the original games that it might as well be a copy - which is exactly what you set out to do in the first place
I'd be fucking flattered.

Attached: Amynew.png (1197x1833, 1.41M)

It's amazing how there were almost no gameplay improvements in Forces. The sole exception being the air boost which sadly doesn't get utilized much in the level design.

It's astounding how they even put classic in forces in the first place considering they already announced mania at the time, even more astounding how they made practically no improvements to how the controls and physics work. They really shat the bed with forces.

>It's just the Big's fishing made into half the game instead a 6th.
That sounds like a pretty shit game to me. I mean, Big's segment was already bad enough when it made up only 10% of the game it was attached to.

The medal progression gates also make Unleashed a huge slog to play through. I'm not surprised it get the praise it does from younger fans, though. It's a little over a decade old at this point and was probably a lot of people's introduction to the franchise.

Can we all agree that regardless of how TSR ends up mechanically the OST sounds like it's gonna be fucking amazing so far?

The fact that Sega let Boom happen already was a mistake.

>It already was a dumb idea
>But surprisingly the game was going to be a solid title for the PS3/360
>Cancel the original versions and start to develop again but for the Wii U now because muh Nintendo exclusivity contract
>Wii U can't handle Cryengine
>Game looks like shit now
>Release it either way

>Sonic fans are really hard to please.
stop this shitty meme

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgearnuke.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F08%2Fsonic-mania-review-switch-2.jpg&am (1920x1080, 232K)

People didn't, SEGA actually did. SoJ hated his performance in SA2 so much they forced the team to made the VAs speech Jap lines so their "glorious shonen story" wasn't ruined. Why else is Eggman saying "Alright" in Japanese for? And the infamous "TERIAAAAA" Sonic did?

Boom was never going to be a solid title even when it was Sonic Synergy.

Forces was just a Lost World romhack

I am pretty sure the game was originally made for the PS4/ONE. The Wii U is more powerful than the 360 anyway.

>Adventure 3 alone would be the highest selling Sonic game ever behind 1 and 2.
>Implying it would ever come close
I can read, you should learn how to though.

Attached: 1555542648554.png (888x894, 520K)

>Cancel the original versions and start to develop again but for the Wii U now because muh Nintendo exclusivity contract
That's not what happened. Sega told the dev team halfway into development that their game was only going to be released on the Wii U instead of the 360/PS3, which caused a huge amount of technical problems since the version of the cryengine they were using barely worked on the Wii U's hardware.

>Adventure 1: Kino
>Adventure 2: Meh
>Heroes: Meh
>2006: Literal shit
>Colours: Good
>Generations: Kino
>Lost World: Good generic platform
>Forces: Literal shit
I need to play Unleashed.

Mania is the first (nearly) unanimously good Sonic game in years.

Adventure 2 was great though.

>generations kino
>forces literal shit
Explain user.

Because it's a quality game. Sounds like the issue is on Sonic Team's end, not so much the fan's.

Without the Chao Garden, maybe
It's never, ever, ever coming back
And that's a bad thing

Attached: awful 2.jpg (500x738, 91K)

BECAUSE YOU JUST TOLD ME, FFFUCK BOY

>Nearly
Literally any and all complaints come from nigger Zoomers and SA2B kiddies. Anyone that has standards love the game for being programmed exactly how Sonic got on the map for and nearly overthrew Mario in the 90s, which no one else ever did.

If Sonic Team never forced nostalgic throwbacks and Forces tie ins with the game, it would have been a 10/10 by default.

Attached: extand.jpg (1536x1449, 793K)

I recently replayed it and it hasn't aged well.
Still, it's far from being a bad game tho

You are legitimately retarded fucking kek.
>Frogposter
Yep checks out
Sonic 1 only sold 20 mil Sonic 2 less than that. Also never did I imply that it would come close to that its impossible considering they were bundled with the console, all I said was that it would be the best selling behind them. Again learn to read you.

I just think the fans blow it out of proportion a little. The only Sonic game I'd call really BAD was '06, though I haven't played Forces yet.

>Lost World: Good generic platform
Lost World is a pretty mediocre platformer even if you don't look at it as a traditional Sonic game. It's like a bunch of newbie devs were trying to copy Mario Galaxy and Donkey Kong Country without fully understanding why those games were fun.

I still prefer it over Forces, though.

I think you also gotta realize that Sonic threads tend to be rife with falseflaggers who don't even mean what they say, only trying to manufacture a disingenuine opinion war. The general consensus on Mania is that was pretty good at the very least, and people who just don't like it are usually pretty chill about it.
Unless you're people like TrueSonicSpirit or pic related

Attached: 9090c9f7c91267586849332f5dd21e9201b7a1ce_hq.gif (540x448, 362K)

Good to see you still lurk these threads shitposter-kun. Can't wait for you to tell us you started playing Sonic in 1996 again while unironically calling other people zoomers kek.

Are you implying it would sell better than the Olympic games, that share an average of 10+ million sales?

Attached: 3b0d59ad6f0116513264abdf5e6d1f8e.gif (205x210, 221K)

>I just think the fans blow it out of proportion a little. The only Sonic game I'd call really BAD was '06
I think you just need to raise your standards a bit. People continuing to swallow mediocre shit is why the franchise exists in its current state.

If it was actually good yes. Especially if they released remakes of Sa1 and 2 crash style before it to build hype.

So you mean when you make a GOOD game, fans will like it and be please?!
Wow! What a concept!

This is true
Yikes, you sound upset about some loser shitposter and assumed that was me or something. Chill.

Most of my basis come from all of the "how to fix Sonic videos" and all of them come with the "overrated" card like that matters. FF7 for a decade was called "overrated" to get people to hate it, and as a result, like myself, got me to like it MORE because it was great despite what people said. Same thing goes for Super Mario World as well.

SEGA doesn't listen to complaints like better story dialogue or better level design.
They listen to complaints about things like eye colors and the presence of humans in the world.

No, my point is that certain Sonic games get more hate than needed.

>They listen to complaints about things like eye colors
When? Modern Sonic still has green eyes
>the presence of humans in the world.
Like, never was this a thing. The only reason humans are gone is because the director since Colors stated he doesn't care about them. Ever game Iizuka made had humans in them.

>Ever game Iizuka made had humans in them.
Not Heroes.

I don't get the boost meme, the gameplay fucking sucks, SA1 and 2 had the best control.

Attached: 1552771586520.jpg (222x300, 12K)

Another thing they sure as hell do listen to is MEMES because
>haha big the cat amirite gais?
>look we even included a sanic shirt in our last game release see we're self aware haha,
>06 bad but we'll still make a game even worse than it

That's because SEGA wanted to make a simple game to please new Nintendo fans with the first game made for the Gamecube in mind. Same reason the Advance games lacked human residence until Advance 3 brought it back a bit.

>SEGA doesn't listen to complaints like better story dialogue
I mean, the whole reason they hired western writers to handle cutscene dialogue was because of complaints about the writing quality the games were known for.

Not saying the writing got any better, but still.

Nah. Sega is shit, but they at least know how to pander to their nostalgia base.

>When? Modern Sonic still has green eyes
A smart SEGA wouldn't split the gameplay styles into two separate character designs and instead use the success of Mania to understand how to improve Sonic as a whole.

Imo the writing got improved, but the tonal direction went full 180.

Not terribly when you consider Heroes and Riders.

Let's bump that up a smidge up until 2011, because Sonic Generations was the last soulful Sonic

Post YFW they will give out free download codes when you buy a movie ticket.

>A smart SEGA wouldn't split the gameplay styles into two separate character designs a
Stay mad nigger, no one cares if classic was 2D or 3D, or vice versa. Since people like classic era stuff, let them have classic era content. That's like getting triggered Mario Odyssey had NES Mario playable and forced it as the 2D parts of the game.

Of course Unleashed is going to get such shitty reviews. Any game under a masterpiece would get bad reviews if it followed a game with a reputation like Sonic 06

>Nah. Sega is shit, but they at least know how to pander to their nostalgia base.
no, they get usually get someone else to do that for them.

And also, most of the things Mania does doesn't even pander to SA1/2fags, since they themselves want Sonic in a different style of play SA1/2 gave them. They are as difference as Boost is today.

>Not one mention of a Chao Garden itt

I don't see my standards as anything unreasonably low, like if a company makes a DMC2 or even Dark Souls 2 level game I won't play it. I just think the supposed sbittiness of some Sonic games is exaggerated.

I bet that if the original Synergy was released it would better than both Lost World and Forces.

Mario didn't need an entirely separate continuity for 2D Mario. When Paper Mario really became its own continuity is when it started to go bad.

>A smart SEGA wouldn't split the gameplay styles into two separate character designs
Why does this even matter. Other franchises use different iterations of the same character to provide different experiences (e.g. Batman, Mario, etc.), I don't see why it's an issue for Sonic to have both classic and modern running at the same time.

Besides, Sonic Team's games would still suck even if we only saw a single design being used. That's the real issue. They would never "use the success of Mania to understand how to improve Sonic as a whole" because they're incompetent.

Sonic Team developed PSO in 2000, so you are both retarded.

Attached: psobb.jpg (1280x1024, 220K)

Adventure fans are usually also Advance fans, so giving them classic games with Modern Sonic aesthetics would actually be pandering to them.

AW YEAH, THIS IS HAPPENIN'

SRB2 > Adventure 2

Attached: big1.png (1280x800, 134K)

The problem is that after the 2D era, there were too many constant changes in core gameplay, and a whole lot of bugs, culminating in fanbase shattering cataclysm. I fear these rifts simply can't be bridged.

It's funny how DS Colors is actually a better game because instead of being a game that's built to control in 3D that spends 90% of its time in 2D, it's a game built to control in 2D that spends 100% of its time in 2D, because it commits to it.

Attached: watch out.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Burning Rangers, PSI and nights were good

I'm fucking hype, imagine Online co-op max to 4 players and Online Chao Garden races.

Attached: 1455567797470.jpg (330x345, 27K)

Based. SRB2 Kart is also better than Team Sonic Racing.

They also released NiGHTS in 1998

>Why yes, I agree, Sonic '06 as a whole was a very bad game, but Shadow's alone campaign was better than any 3D Sonic released since.

Attached: gigachadd.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

A fucking remake, not even Adventure 3? Just let Classic Sonic take over already.

Attached: 1555619784477.png (469x372, 185K)

if it's got a new chao garden, I'm in

>Mario didn't need an entirely separate continuity for 2D Mario
Yet Paper Mario exists
The fact the first RPG was normal Mario but then had to make one into Paper, then make a game latter proving they are two different Marios, says otherwise. The classic game of Mania is just an excuse, Generations was a excuse, and Forces is the only game to say "let's consider them different to make two game styles people cried about since Sonic 4 happened"

Most don't even talk about them. Even then most people claimed the genesis games were better that them as well, minus the first Sonic game.

Based

i really don't remember much from that game, besides the shitty sonic campaign.

Colors is bad enough with all the noise on screen, but on the DS, it's nigh impossible to tell what you're looking at because of the low resolution.

It's NEVER EVER going to be Sonic Adventure

Every new project has never has been AND never will be Sonic Adventure/2/3

Attached: 1507754399876.webmIt's .webm (804x720, 2.95M)

This is why I would love if they somehow made PC ports of the Rush games and DS Colors

I actually agree.
Sonic was too barebones and had really bad level design, as well as the Mach Speed segments which were a beta test for boostshit.

Silver's missions were a complete joke, you just picked up boxes and dropped them on bad guys. They handled that character fucking awfully.

But Shadow's gameplay was fairly satidfying. He had the least shitty level design, and the kicks he did after a homing attack felt awesome and were voiced really well.

>shadowfags still exist and are still unable to come

Attached: 1504900151796.png (240x224, 3K)

>Away...before I make mincemeat out of you...

I actually want to hear Pollock try to sound that menacing. It'd be neat

>and had really bad level design
The level design was the best thing about 06 though.

We got a fun cartoon out of it at least

About time. Would have preferred a 3rd installmemt but this has potential too. I had a gut feeling Adventure was next.

Attached: 1522435533854.png (577x382, 193K)

>Jun Senoue
IS HE THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHAO GARDEN?

Pity the next main Sonic game will probably release before this one even gets the next update.

Attached: cream.png (281x236, 54K)

Actually no. The Unleashed director however, was. The same one that created the Hedgehog Engine.

"Hard to please" but buy everything anyways, keeping sonic in limbo

Why did they stop doing Chao Garden?

And worst, created that wisps things? They should've been Chaos.

iirc it was because the guy who coded the original chao garden left sega.

I see

Even then, even I honestly don't know why the stopped using the CG after SA2. In some way I can for Heroes going for a "back to basics" approach, and ShTH being... ShTH. I heard 06 was going to bring them back, but ultimately, I still think their presence overall going away seemed unusual.

The reason why people like Generations and dislike Forces is because Generations has good level design and Forces has poor level design. Level design is what makes or breaks a sonic game.

I think a psychic platformer could be neat and sega didn't even try to use 1/5 of silver's potential.

>Generations has good level design
Oh no no no no

What if they pulled a Sonic 2006 and made specific set pieces for Boost gameplay, like running down the side of that building in Speed Highway?

Not him, explain how not?

Yes Hashimoto (who also directed Unleashed ) coded the Chao Garden for Adventure 1 and 2...HOWEVER the guy who coded the Nightopian Garden for NiGHTS (an inspiration for the Chao Garden) is still at Sega and still involved with Sonic.

mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,43210/

I think it was one of the best part of the game.

Before remaking SA1, fire the current story writers. I dont want every character making jokes every fucking time.

It's cute that you still have hope.

Modern Seaside Hill is the best 3D level in the series next to beta Windy Hill.

In fact it is so bullshit that SEGA brought back the Nightopian Garden for Journey of Dreams.

>Nightopian Garden for NiGHTS
This concept of Chao is one of the best parts of the game. Sega should really, really continue with that.

Also I'm checking this garden.

Boost doesn't work with real 3D level design so you are either running down hallways or doing blocky 2D platforming. Anytime they try to do 3D platforming they have to make giant ass platforms that are impossible to miss because the control sucks for it.

It absolutely isn't its 60% of it is 2D and the other 40% is scripted shit just because they give you the illusion of alternate paths doesn't mean its good.

SONICCHADS WIN AGAIN

I swear, if they don’t bring back Ryan Drummond.....

youtu.be/mEFF2mY4y0Q

It was brought back for the Wii sequel, so this excuse is BS.

Wow, they really look like Chaos, I'm watching the videos. It looks like an updated version of their AI.

Ahhhh I hate Sega.

i like lost world

See this
SEGA brought it back in the 2007 sequel.

But that's moreso gameplay problems, not level design provlems

> Anytime they try to do 3D platforming they have to make giant ass platforms that are impossible to miss because the control sucks for it.
...But that's how you SHOULD make Sonic levels. Fuck Adventure 1/2's tiny ass platforms, 3D games were NEVER meant for precise gameplay, that's what 2D platformers are best for. It's why we have the Homing Attack, and why Mario's enemies got bigger than they were in the 2D Mario games.

NIghtopian Garden fucking SUUUUUCKS. Literally a barren featureless square sandbox where you can't even interact with the Nightopians in anyway. Trust me, you don't want this shit.

Why can't they canonical add NiGHTs to the Sonic canon? They basically exist in the same vacuum in most other medias.

>..But that's how you SHOULD make Sonic levels. Fuck Adventure 1/2's tiny ass platforms,
Wrong, just because you suck ass doesn't mean they should make the game piss easy to accommodate for you.

>just because they give you the illusion of alternate paths doesn't mean its good
It didn't give the "illusion" of anything. It has actual, significant alternate paths and is largely built around the concept of verticality. I'm not saying it's some amazing level, but it is a lot closer to how 3D Sonic level design should be approached compared to anything else the franchise has offered.

if they are going to make sonic adventure boost shit, I'm not interested

>It has actual, significant alternate paths and is largely built around the concept of verticality.
No it doesn't it has 5 second detours that provide nothing new to experience. A quickstep setpiece here and car setpiece there that all amount to nothing and are over before they even started. Not to mention they all funnel you into the same shitty 2D section

True but it shows the basics of it are fully possible by SEGA.

Mania and Generations.

Isn't it the same AI?

It looks to be the same, but it's just barebones.

I always thought about that too.

NiGhts should've been in Sonic canon.

Wrong. Play actually good games and reason none of them has tiny as 8x8 tile floating blocks to platform with.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x199, 99K)

>Play actually good games and reason none of them has tiny as 8x8 tile floating blocks to platform with.
Sa1/2 never had that either you fucking monkey. They had fair semi challenging platforming sections. Stop defending Sonic Team's mediocre garbage people like you are why we have only gotten absolute shit for the past 10 years.

To this day it's hilarious how many hoops people jump through to proclaim that '06 wasn't basically Adventure 3. From the multiple-perspective storyline and a last story with a Super finale, multiple characters, a hub structure inbetween levels, an attempt at making a more anime-style plot line, etc etc

But it's Sonic the Hedgehog, or Sonic '06, so it CAN'T be Adventure, guys! Despite the fact that it basically rips off the first Adventure game for ideas at every other fucking corner.

Sega probably didn't call it adv 3 because it was bad polished.

Except you know the gameplay is nothing like the Adventure games.

Too bad the Adventure games were never good like Crash and Spyro were.

Sega called it Sonic the Hedgehog in both an anniversary special and an attempt to soft-reboot the brand with the "new" intended direction for the series.

I see basic platforming, homing attack chains, set piece stage gimmicks and even the somersault turned into a slide that technically has more functionality. Just because the physics are crap and Sonic has a stiff speed cap doesn't mean it isn't Adventure style gameplay.

>Sa1/2 never had that either you fucking monkey.
Wrong.
>challenge
You challenge niggers never can fuck off can you? You don't need this to have fun.

>Stop defending Sonic Team's
I'm not, Mario, A Hat in Time, etc, all prove bigger space to move === good level design, not pic related bullshit that actually slows you down.

Attached: file.png (1440x900, 1.19M)

I see.

>No it doesn't it has 5 second detours that provide nothing new to experience
That's the rest of Generations, but Seaside Hill actually stands out from every other level by having a path set along the ground and another among the upper ruins/cliffside. Some of the 2D sections are even fully skippable (at least I know the first one is). Also that car setpiece is its own path while the alternative is a lower path where you jump across those giant turtles from the original game.

Lots of little opportunities to crisscross from each path as well. It's a great level as far as 3D Sonic is concerned. I can't think of another level that used layered verticality to the same extent.

>That pic
Holy fucking shit you are actually retarded kek (You)

Didn't stop them from making """Sonic 4"""
They have no dignity. They just know that an SA3 officially being 06 tier shit would kill the series for good

I wished hey just did so I can fuck off from this shit fanbase.

>I really want to play remake Big fishing stages

Gtfo classicfag, you already got what you guys wanted, it's our time now.

>I see basic platforming, homing attack chains, set piece stage gimmicks and even the somersault turned into a slide
Wow I can't believe the boost games are also Adventure style

(You)
Enjoy your shitty sub 50 metascore game. Meanwhile Mario and AHiT dabs all over your shitty "platformer".

Not all classicfags are bad tho, I'm one and I'm all for more Adventure love.

Attached: 1LRZMVi.gif (413x254, 915K)

Attached: VKeM1Zi.png (674x339, 62K)

What exactly defines Adventure gameplay to you that isn't just "muh physics"

Attached: 10925_6NlCnrEU.png (600x600, 206K)

I want Sega to finally kill Modern and replace it with Classic.

It’s exactly the fucking same gameplay as Sonic Adventure

Keep using outdated scores nigger

Attached: file.png (664x324, 75K)

>"muh physics"
What is this? So the physics aren't the most important thing anymore? Why are the classic games defined by physics but the 3D ones can't be. If thats that case then Sonic 4 is truly a classic game.

Attached: file.png (648x326, 63K)

I love Sonic Adventure so much, but I can't see them not fucking it up.

Attached: 1533520286096.jpg (805x754, 57K)

Classic was the only time Sonic was ever good you moron. Mania has more than proved this true. Sega needs to give 3D Sonic to the fans as well since Sonic Team can't make a Sonic game worth a shit at all.

This is why nobody should be excited. This is exactly what is going to happen.

Also prepare for Rouge breast nerf.

Just reminds me of people like this

Attached: physics.png (758x236, 11K)

>Shitty ports get bad reviews
Fucking kek the absolute state of you shitposters. (You)

Stay dabbed on forever nigger

Attached: file.png (661x328, 85K)

There're only two good sonic games that are good since adv 2. That's generations, which is more like ,acceptable, and the great Sonic Mania. One could argue that Colors is good... but not using Chaos is a shot on the foot.

Based! Fuck Adventurefags.

Attached: scores.jpg (1000x1200, 479K)

I'm all for physics, but you're ignoring my point. You're just using the fact of Adventure 1 and 2's physics to declare that 06 isn't basically Adventure 3. That's literally the entire thing you've hinged your counter-argument on so far, user.

There's more to a Sonic game than the physics, but sure, let's ignore everything in the series ever to focus entirely on that as the single and sole point of solidarity of whether a Sonic game is good, bad, or irrelevant, despite the fact that there are some good games in the series that aren't all about being Genesis/Adventure physics.

>the falseflaggers have arrived
you know what to do.

Attached: 1552765399060.png (288x271, 95K)

>There's more to a Sonic game than the physics, but sure, let's ignore everything in the series ever to focus entirely on that as the single and sole point of solidarity of whether a Sonic game is good, bad, or irrelevant, despite the fact that there are some good games in the series that aren't all about being Genesis/Adventure physics.
Thats not the argument you retard. The point is Sonic 06 plays nothing like the Adventure games so to call it Adventure 3 is the same as calling Sonic 4 the true Sonic 4 when in reality we all know its not.

Shit ports get bad reviews, i'm not seeing anything wrong here. Adventure 2 still is a great game and i bet that the Dreamcast version of Adventure would have a 93 score if all the reviews were on metacritic.

You haven't said anything about why or how '06 doesn't play like the Adventure games, though.

Because the control and physics are completely different? Jesus christ how many times do I have to say it.

user, I was the one that pointed out in my beginning statements that the physics and controls weren't exactly like the previous games. By that logic, Adventure 2 plays almost nothing like 1 because of the altered physics, Knuckles being faster than Sonic, no hubs and so forth.

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

>They already tried that with Forces, whose story was mainly handled in Japan.
Forces' plot was designed to be as safe and shallow as possible. The writers didn't try anything.
As far as I'm concerned, we've not had a proper mainline Sonic with any real story since Unleashed. Since then it's been watered down wink nudge Pontaff meme humour.

Fuck, even the translation for Forces fucked up a bunch of shit that wasn't even in the JP script.

Sonic Team either just need to embrace the Adventure - 06 era of storytelling or ditch the dialogue entirely and do S3K/Mania style cutscenes.

Roger Craig Smith doing 4th wall breaking meme dialogue is a fucking wreck.

The good parts of adv were the Sonic and Shadow parts...

Tails and Robotinick are horrible, Knuckles and rouge are almost unbearable.

>Adventure 2 plays almost nothing like 1 because of the altered physics, Knuckles being faster than Sonic,
Not true the physics are basically the same they just nerfed the spindash. Also Knuckles isn't faster than Sonic. Its like you people haven't even played the games.

>Sonic Team have run out of options and are now beyond desperate
>They see the success of Sonic Mania and how nostalgia-pandering it is
>They think "Oh of course! Let's do what they did!" and decide to remake SA1 to bait Adventurefags with nostalgia
>Except instead of respecting the originals like Mania did, they will do everything in their power to fuck with everything and change things to their own detriment
>Adventurefags go nuclear and denounce Sega for raping their favorite subfranchise

It's going to be beautiful. Please make it happen. I want to see you faggots suffer even more.

Attached: 1555178339196.jpg (680x680, 276K)

>They won't put a Chao Garden in the game.

If true I'll commit seduoku.

Can we please just kill off boost? It's too much dev work for too little return, and level design for it is inherently handicapped.
We get literal kilometres of track built over months and months for a 3-4 minute level, and because of the shitty handling model we're forced into hallways and overly-long 2D section

Attached: 1553953214012.jpg (343x343, 21K)

'Sonic Fans' are not one demographic.

There's people who grew up with Sonic since 91, and were about 12 when Adventure came out (the correct fans), and then there's the wrong fuckers who say shit like "I liked Heroes" who need to be removed from influencing Sonic Team any further

Attached: maxresdefault~01.jpg (548x146, 17K)

It wasn't Adventure 3 because it wasn't called Adventure 3. It's as simple as that.

I say this all the time; SA3fags don't want SA3 the 'game', they just want the name. Just like how everyone was screaming about Sonic 4 up until they actually got it and it sucked and classicfags realized that the name 'Sonic 4' doesn't mean shit when the game is bad and promptly put their foot in their mouths.

>mfw

Attached: classic.jpg (800x800, 115K)

>"I liked Heroes"
I liked heroes, unironically. I never understand what's wrong with it.

It's better than any Sonic game, except mania.

Attached: 1555284582434.png (800x1280, 223K)

Sonic Generations was the last "good" game. SA2 was the last "Great" game.

meant for

>WWfag is also a Heroesfag
Well atleast you have consistently shit taste I guess.

>ctrl+f "chao"
>19 results
well at least we're somewhat aware of the only thing that matters

As much as I loved the 3D Sonic gameplay in Generations, it really has hit the point that we can't sustain the series like this with it at all. Even putting that Hedgehog Engine 2 to work on an entirely 2.5D game would be cheaper and easier to make by at least several times less budget required than a Boost game.

>The point is Sonic 06 plays nothing like the Adventure games so to call it Adventure 3 is the same as calling Sonic 4 the true Sonic 4 when in reality we all know its not.
>Sonic 4 is not Sonic 4 because I don't like it
COPE

Adventure getting Mania tier love and care wouldn't be too bad.

Attached: 5abPv18.png (1920x1070, 3.23M)

Exactly. It's not a mechanic that level designers can really compliment through levels, it's a mechanic that level designers have to accommodate for.

>Colors
>Good
Shit opinion. Also you say Generation was kino? Boost is never Kino.

Fans wouldn't do a great job either.

SomeCallMeJohnny and Ryan are 80s kids retard. My older brother at the time was in his 20s when he played Sonic 2. People didn't play Sonic 1 at the age of 1. Classicfags by Adventure 1 were 15+ at minimum.

unironically soul.

I like TWW, but it's an incomplete game, and too easy.

Now tell me what's wrong with heroes.

Attached: 1555286189039.gif (339x338, 436K)

>SomeCallMeJohnny
good taste.

Attached: 1518765398289.png (483x494, 660K)

I liked heroes, too, but it was nigh unplayably glitchy at points, and you often had to very deliberately keep the game from spazzing out.

Controls are bad, levels drag on way to long, forced replaying 4 times to get the ending, terrible level design in the later levels. You should honestly play it again it you have that high of a regard for it.

>shitty slippery controls
>terrible VA that won't shut up
>enemies with health bars
>weird, shiny character textures that look like everyone's covered in lube
>clusterfuck spammy boss fights against other teams
>each team goes through the same stages in the same order, only Chaotix get unique objectives while others just get longer/shorter versions of the level
>35+ minute levels

Attached: 1524565249535.jpg (245x315, 100K)

Isnt it cheaper to build 3D levels now?

Unironically I still find Shadow one of the best games in the entire series.

>Shitty copy paste set pieces and enemies you are forced to beat.
>Boring repetitive combat in a semi combat focused game
>Enemies with armor make a already tedious system even more tedious and ruin the last half of the game(even worse in Team Dark)
>Slippery controls
>Repeated bosses
>Shitty special stages
>Have you beat the same game 4 times to get the real ending
Just off the top of my head.

How could anybody unironically believe this?

Attached: 1468063340160.png (403x419, 219K)

the versus mode was fun

I tried out coop last night and it fits so well as a coop game.

I legit hate Gamecube kiddies now. it's literally the most rushed era of gaming yet these idiots still enjoy glitches and padding and call them features.

By all means, most developers use 3D assets practically akin to blocks, and for actual geometry pretty much everyone has quick-creation means of dealing with that sort of shit. The problem is that A.) Sonic Team is incompetent, go figure, and B.) the amount of land span Sonic's probably ran through if you accumulate all the Boost games together would come to an absolutely absurd amount of distance. Just a single level of a Generations stage for Modern is miles of space having to be dynamically streamed as the player progresses. And Forces, being based off of Lost World in engine, didn't have that level streaming function so the game had to shorten all the stages down to compensate.

The amount of terrain and stage estate that has to be developed, rendered, and created on a per-stage basis for Sonic is some of the most absurd and likely expensive shit for any platformer out there ever.

hmmm

Yeah, I played it in 2007/08

Also I beleive it was the first of 3D games without Chao Garden.

Attached: 1555433706712.png (203x272, 29K)

Attached: 1545354418223.png (932x1140, 593K)

>don't like any 2d sonic games
>game with my favorite gameplay is generations but didn't finish it
>game I played most of was SA2 because of chao garden

all I want from this series is chao garden 3 :)

I was thinking moreso that at this point a 3D Sonic game wouldn't need padding if the game didn't have the Boost and if the game wasn't heavily focused on spectacle.

I remembered it fondly for years until I downloaded it on the PSN store to replay one more time. Shattered the illusion dramatically; really can't go back to it

FIFY

Attached: 1480998001922.png (829x995, 564K)

hmm

Why hasn’t sonic gone SS3 yet?

Probably Iizuka. He's already rejected Hyper Sonic from anything past S3 for reasons unknown.

he wants to avoid the DBZ association I think

Attached: 1552139833945.jpg (259x314, 20K)

TALK ABOUT A LOW BUDGET THREAD? ALL BAITS AND SHITPOSTING? I'M OUTTA HERE. I LIKE RUNNING BETTER.

Attached: all smiles.jpg (640x379, 65K)

What a cunt

WTF are you talking about? What is TWW?

it's not all that tho.

I think Hyper Sonic was planned in Mania but they ran out of time. Apparently, there were mentions of "Hyper" in the code.

Yeah a lot of Sonic 3D games have higher presentation than gameplay value, which gives off a better impression to younger players. I remember having more much more fun in Secret Rings than Mario Galaxy, but I know that if I returned to both, only one of those games will hold up to nostalgia, and it isn't Secret Rings.

>Mania was rushed out to be a mandated forces tie in
>the devs couldn't fix a lot of things till plus
Even Taxman can't escape Sega's uncontrollable urge to rush absolutely everything.

Attached: 1519714936855.png (466x492, 137K)

I honestly think Adventure is making a comback. Aaron literally just did an LP of SA2 on the official sonic youtube channel. And TSR features a lot of throwbacks to Sonic Adventure. We're getting a remake, or a new adventure game.

Attached: 1534218308114.jpg (327x358, 28K)

This honestly proves why Nintendo wins in the end. They care about games, not spectacle. And Yuji Naka knew this, yet Iizuka, didn't.

Shadic and Nazo need to be DLC in this gaem for me to buy it.

Even Plus was mostly a separate dev team, as the main Mania folks had to personally move on from the project. Which is why the couple new songs were by Hunter Bridges instead of Tee Lopes, among other factors.

Just hope Sega doesn't do that bs again when they're inevitably contracted back for a follow up.

Attached: 1524027355201.png (640x480, 596K)

06 isn't SA3 because there's nothing about it that it has in common with both SA1 and SA2 more then heros and shadow.

All 5 have the adventure style gameplay and multiple storylines. Only SA1 and SA2 have chao garden. Only SA1 and 06 have a hubworld. etc

Yeah,

bros why does sonic go super saiyan

>shadow
>Literally a sequel to SA2 in story
>06 has his gameplay in it
>Not connected to SA2, despite G.U.N also being in it, which SA1 did not.

Attached: 1550396327289.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

Honestly, boost gameplay wouldn't even be a bad thing if it were done like Unleashed's. But instead, they keep gimping the boost function with each game and making the shitty 2d segments longer and longer with each entry. Precisely because they listened to nostalgiafags crying for more 2D Sonic, and this was how they interpreted that desire instead of making something like Mania.

We will never get boost gameplay as amazing and fun as Unleashed, and it fucking hurts. There was nothing more satisfying than learning a stage to the point you could boost through it without any interruptions whatsoever.

Attached: 1539376326716.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

>Iizuka is so naive and retard that needs others to do shit to realize "oooh that works"
>having hopes for Adventure remake when there will be using the LW engine that isnt good
>having that other retard that only knows to corridor levels

Unless they remove the blocky/corridor guy and "dashing like a maniac" guy, it will be bad
Iizuka should go back level design instead of having ideas at all.

>wants to avoid association with DB
>says "only hedgehogs can have Super forms in 3d"
Good laugh

This is bullshit, the PS3/360 versions are better by fucking miles.

>"only hedgehogs can have Super forms in 3d"
He said that years ago. And just like Toriyama, both were just lazy ass bastards that didn't want to budge out of their old ways to make females anything more than housewives or thots. So later Tori made rule 63 and that's it. The same thing likely would have happened with Zuka instead of making Amy or Rouge Super canonically

Hell it already happened, Blaze exists.

Iizuka is a pretty kind person, I'm sure. But good lord he can't go 5 minutes without going back on whatever he says.

Attached: 1521235121121.png (267x475, 149K)

Why would anyone want an adventure 3 or remake from the team that has brought us lost world and forces? 06 is adventure 3 since it still carries the soul and story elements from the games of that era. You could see traces of adventure in unleashed (final product) before it got revamped and went another direction.

06 isn't Adventure 3 though becaues it's literally not called Adventure 3. You have no argument against that you dumb faggot.

06 is called sonic da hejehog, not sonic adventure 3.

Its scenario, themes, aesthetic, music, and gameplay is reminiscent of an adventure game. It has everything that makes it adventure 3 except the title. Im not even saying it as a bad thing. I LIKE 06 because it is adventure 3 and it has some of the best levels in the series

Generations is Colors 2 then. Stupid bitch, if it's not called Adventure 3, then it isn't Adventure 3.

Attached: 1519695827248.jpg (529x625, 74K)

How is it a sequel if there's no chaos, ark, Chao, or master emerald
06 was supposed to be a reboot with call backs to other games, you wouldn't call DmC Devil may cry 5

Generations is better than Unleashed, the only reason people praise the day time levels in that game is because the werehog ones are so fucking awful, without that the day time levels would be exposed for how shallow they are.

Why is it that only classic cucks seem to have a problem with /sthg/?

>you wouldn't call DmC Devil may cry 5
I actually would but Crapcom called it not for no reason. It's literally the same game with a "rebooted" story. It's fucking Sonic Boom tier "rebranding" when all the characters use the same damn VA between both "dimensions".

Generations is nothing like Colors. It has more fluid and fast level design and isn't just romhack blocks rearranged (most of the time), there is Classic Sonic who wasnt in Colors, its stories are only connected by a thread and at that point no one cared about story continuation anyway, and the boost speeds are back to Unleashed levels.

??? What the fuck are you talking about?

And what makes you say that? Maybe it's just me, but I've been conditioned to think the only people who actually use that word are just trying to stir something.

Attached: 1521400758404.png (365x276, 64K)

Ah you were baiting

As someone who's 100%'d both, I can't agree. The stages in Generations are even more shallow, and I just really don't like the way 2D controls in modern Sonic. Also, the werehog stages being bad is a fucking meme. They're good, mindless fun. However, they are really long at times and they probably should have made them shorter.

Also Generations' final boss is absolute trash and Sonic Team should be fucking ashamed of it.

Stay retarded

The question was about Knuckles and Tails and that was the answer.

06 is nothing like Adventure. THe level design is far more automated even compared to the old Dreamcast days. It lacks many of the mechanics from the adventure games and is far more broken. Plus, 06 had Silver who is one third of the entire ame and controls nothing like any of the other characters. Eggman also clearly isn't the same Eggman.

Yet Sonic Mania exist. So you're retarded.
That question was MALE hedgehogs can only go super, so that directly stated Amy was cucked out too because she's a girl and Super Saiyans (at the time) were male exclusive.

>>"I liked Heroes"
>I liked heroes, unironically. I never understand what's wrong with it.
>It's better than any Sonic game, except mania.

You could've just ended it at the first sentance and I would've agreed with you. But you'd have to be blind to not see the problems with it.
>It's better than any Sonic game, except mania.
Ho fucking boy

Oh gee, it couldn't be the Hesse posters shitting up the thread doing the usual "only 2d sonic is good" dance and routine. Or maybe the fact that people are calling Sonic06 the third SA installment as people who hate the adventure games tend to do. And there are only two types of people who hate Adventure games. Classic cucks or Modern minges.

Attached: 1534091907907.png (516x564, 469K)

06s level design has a handful of automated sections...JUST LIKE ADVENTURE! And it actually has grounded level design like SA1 instead of floating platforms hanging in a skybox like SA2/Heroes. The mechanics are very similar. You have your spin dash, your character upgrades, ring dash etc. Silver controls fine honestly and has better controls than any of the boost games. Eggman is a hybrid of SA1/2 eggman, being menacing most of the time like SA2 but still a little goofy like SA1

Good! The first Sonic Adventure was better than the second one.

Come at me Shadow bros and Rogue fappers.

Attached: Billy_transparent_large.png (1803x2077, 2.04M)

I'm a boostfag and will preorder an adventure remake. I'm that desperate

Why are you taking Hesseposters that seriously though? They're fake classicfags who simply falseflag to get a rise out of people and easy (you)s. I doubt they even really play Sonic. Plenty of mature ones who don't really mind Adventure still exist, Like me I suppose.

Attached: ce7d43aeefe701a2d0fcc48b85b59b47.jpg (800x640, 429K)

>it couldn't be the Hesse posters shitting up the thread doing the usual
>Said by a "Heeseposter"

Attached: wake-up-and-smell-the-hummus.jpg (600x600, 27K)

If they had just promoted the game as Sonic Adventure 3, SEGA wouldn't be so fucking committed to releasing the game on Sanic's 15th anniversary.

Can we get a new cartoon series?

Not him but the same thing could easily be said about generations and the levels it take from previous games including unleashed.

It's like saying that Super Mario All Stars is better than Super Mario World. No shit it's "better" since it has more content that evokes joy from your memories. But that doesn't mean it's a better game in terms of standing on it's.

Generations feels exactly like Colors. Just keep boosting and boosting and more than half the game is 2d sections, just like Colors. Oh wait, actually more than half of Generations is 2d because even modern Sonic gets 2d sections, which officially makes it more than half. Wisps make a return as well, and you're also never playing anybody but Sonic, which is very Sonic Colors. The models, writing, and tone between the two is the same, and in fact Generations takes places right after Colors officially in its own timeline. Face it. Generations is just Colors 2. There's basically no difference.

What's the use? We all know even if it was confirmed it would come out as yet another laughable piece of shit. Sonic's dead and isn't coming back.

Attached: is-sonic-dead-or-is-sonic-sleeping-sonic-and-amy-12053019-500-375.jpg (500x375, 42K)

You don't know what Hesse is.

Attached: 1553319659592.jpg (1218x1007, 483K)

I am a Rogue fapper but i have to agree, Adventure 2 fucked the Knuckles gameplay that were fine in 1 and even the Sonic/Shadow stages are not better than the Sonic campaign in Adventure 1.

>It's literally the same game with a "rebooted" story.
Ah yes, the same game, but with different characters, mechanics, gameplay, and feel to it.
But sure, it's only the story that's different.

That user posted a Sonic drawn by Tyson Hesse, retard. I know what I said.

Attached: (You).gif (300x225, 516K)

one thing I think I want from 3d sonic is more complex movement. you play mario and you can connect all these moves together to go further and higher, I'd like to see that but instead you go faster rather than higher if you get the movement right.

He sounds too much like a Disney XD character.

In generations when you get good enough, you can boost through just about the entire level like unleashed. In colors your boost is very restricted and the levels dont freely flow. They are very structured like a shitty old NES game. The extra levels in Forces take this to the absolute extreme and you can tell it has Colors DNA all over it. Colors is my least favorite main Sonic game and if generations was like it, I definitely wouldn't have kept playing it and gotten all the achievements. They are fundamentally designed differently but I do see the similarities so youre not completely wrong. Writing and tone is similar yes. Just like SA3 is to SA2

Show me how anything in DmC plays anything different from DMC3 to DMC5. I'll wait.
Hell DMC1-2 are more differen from the status quo then DmC is to DMC3-5.

Only the ones from the Mania adventures cartoon count.

Attached: 1534816076318.jpg (798x802, 157K)

Embarrassingly enough that was made by five nobodies from the fan game community.

>I-it only counts when I SAY it is!
So by this amazing logic, this image is a-ok to use as a non "Hesseposter"

Attached: 1518574767284.png (566x168, 114K)

>nobodies
More of a somebody then you are, Yea Forumsirgin.

Attached: 1517468406815.png (800x733, 588K)

So basically what you're saying is that Generations is Colors if Colors was quite literally entirely boost to win. Okay, so it's Colors 2, only they made it entirely boost to win. Fundamentally they're designed around boost still. ALso you're completely wrong because there are plenty of obstacles placed in your path in certain sections of the modern sonic levels in Generations. Seaside Hill comes to mind.

If I had to make a guess as to what he actually means. "Hesseposters" are the ones who purely use Tyson Hesse's classic sonic to avatarfag while shitposting, it's different than using the same thing for normal posting. You know, like the people who constantly use that one smug frame of Sonic from Episode 5 to bash the 3D games. This is just a regular post, however.

Attached: 233535.png (797x631, 600K)

Unironically yes. Go ahead. Just don't post any images from the Mania Adventures cartoon because that's why Hesse shitposters like to use.

Attached: 1534818883635.png (1200x900, 1.21M)

Lock-on

My point is they upstaged a team of people who are suppose to be WAY MORE professional. What does that tell you about Sonic Team when they can't make a half decent game and yet some random kids could on there first try?

Lol if you boost to win in unleashed or generations you will be be met with a d/e rank or death (unleashed) or run out of boost and thrown into a garbage path (generations). They have different level design and design elements for the most part. You cant boost to win in colors because the game heavily restricts when you can boost and the blocky 2D levels aren't made for it. Youre trying really hard to deflect that 06 is SA3. But thats ok. Because I will play and enjoy 06 for the SA3 it is

Yeah basically. Hesse shitposting is basically just the avatar fagging.

Attached: 1534221558938.gif (400x480, 1.11M)

Stop with this fucking meme, Mania was not developed by the "fan made community", Whitehead was already working to Sega in the Sonic 1, 2 and CD ports. They were contracted to develop the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=zT02f7qpkg8

2 Dodge buttons

Oh boy am I about to blow you the fuck up.
>No lock-on, Dante will attack whatever is closest to him. (Not added until DE)
>No direction inputs as a result of the above, the only thing that still has it is stinger, which is not Forward + Forward + Melee Button, which is retarded (Not fixed in DE)
>Dedicated launcher button (Not fixed in DE)
>Color-coded enemies (Semi-fixed in DE)
>Weapon switching is temporary for as long as you're holding a trigger, rather than switching to a weapon (Unchanged in DE)
>No styles, Dante's biggest fucking feature from 3 and 4.
>Devil Trigger slows down time and sends enemies flying into the air
>No turbo mode (Added in DE)
>Only 1 (ONE) fucking gun.
Kill yourself you absolute fucking retard.

It's literally far easier to keep your boost in Generations than in Colors. And like you just said, you can learn to boost through the entire level if you want. Honestly the game isn't hard at all. And I wouldn't say I'm trying hard to deflect that 06 is SA3 because it's simply not. You're the one making huge mental gymanstic flips to try and proclaim that 06 is a Adventure game but that Generations is not a Colors game or an Unleashed game when they share far more things in common than Adventure and 06 does.

>Rouge
>Sonic Adventure 1

Because Sonic Team makes the recent games purely out of obligation. They reek of corporate. Mania was made by people who just wanted to make their own passion project and knew 2D sonic like the back of their hand, hence why they were able to reverse engineer the genesis controls and physics pretty much one to one. They actually cared about the game they were making, they weren't in it for the money, they just wanted to make something for people to have fun with. If they can bring the passion back into Sonic Team like they used to have in the early 90s to early 2000s, maybe we'll be getting somewhere.

Attached: 1521207900818.jpg (1024x1024, 141K)

Ok then Sonic 06 is actually Shadow the hedgehog 2

You're a fucking retarded moron that's grasping at literal straws here. The Adventure games don't need to be remade, they're kino as is.

What the hell is this shit? There is no such thing as a colors game or an unleashed game. It is the BOOST series of sonic games (unleashed, colors, generations, forces). 06 is an adventure game because of the realistic worlds, good level design, story focused on darkness and drama, multiple characters that are involved in the story and playable, character upgrades, hubs where you navigate to the next level portal, similar personalities to adventure era. All thats missing is some shovelware chao garden for virgins who never had a pet to take care of. 06 plays like SA1 with the story of SA2/Shadow taken up a notch higher. Im not insulting it fuckface, i love it and would love it even more if there was a patched up remaster

she was the train announcer

>some shovelware chao garden for virgins who never had a pet to take care of
Who hurt you user?

he's self projecting user

Attached: sonic help me.png (332x367, 161K)

Nothing hurt me. Simulation games are all boring as shit. You grind for hours to get trinkets and then watch a virtual animal walk in circles and can maybe interact with it in one or two ways. Complete waste of time and pointless. I had a terrier and labrador i would run and play with as a kid, making the chao garden a waste of space to me. Never touched it in sa1 and was mad as hell it was forced in sa2 for the last few emblems

People still have faith in Sonic Team to not fuck everything up? at this point all their talent was replaced with monkeys bashing their head at the keyboard.

I like how i shut both you cucks up with I guess the chao garden diss was a little more honest than not and you need to cope with how you used dozens of valuable childhood hours taking care of a fake pet over a real one. Its ok, even as an adult taking care of a dog is still fun and rewarding, its not to late for you guys. Long as its not a shitbull lol

06 = SA3

Pets are just companions for people who can't have kids if you want to get upset about children playing videogames

You dont have either. Also a dog is the only thing capable of loving you, more than a human in fact. This is why homeless people tend to walk around with one

wow, I just started ADV 2 here, and the game is BAD. My gosh.

Attached: 1555444324490.jpg (960x544, 81K)

Adventure 2 or Advance 2? ADV is kinda vague.

two

Attached: sonic2tails.jpg (1024x777, 185K)

adventure

advance

rush

You say SA2 nigger. Adv2 was created recently for Advance series, lurk more.

this thread is proof classicfags need to be gassed

???

knuckles stages are insufferable

They were good in Adventure 1.

Stay mad faggot

Attached: 1516404536772.png (1198x730, 530K)

What if Sonic was no where to be seen. Alix Kidd picks up the Speed sneakers and along with his abilities from Kid Chameleon it turns into a fast paced transformating platforming extravaganza with over many levels randomly generated compared to the Sega? Would that work?

Attached: Dragonball Fighter Z.jpg (1063x651, 202K)

This shit is not happening because first of all that would require Sonic Team to have an actual budget again. And they won't. Sonic is clearly a budget series now, and has been for years. Secondly, if Iizuka has gone on record saying he wouldn't make SA3, what makes you think he'd remake SA1? You fags need to face facts: Iizuka just makes off handed comments that he doesn't really think through at the time. You can never take anything he says at face value. He could just as easily flip flop tomorrow and contradict himself about a SA1 remake.

But that's besides the original fact of the matter, which is: An SA1 remake would require a proper budget. Which they don't, and will most likely not have in the foreseeable future. And even if you try and refute the whole "no budget" argument, what then? You know that would mean it's gonna be A) really lackluster, and B) over simplified boostshit. Remember Generations on the 3DS? Remember Modern Sonic's Emerald Coast? Now picture that, but with a few 3D sections thrown in here and there. Sound good? You still want that remake? If so, I implore you to reconsider. The fans have more a chance of remaking SA1 properly than Sonic Team does at this point.

Attached: 1547403093327.png (796x796, 981K)

What's the name of the Pose that Sonic does on the cover of Adventure Yea Forums?

>Secondly, if Iizuka has gone on record saying he wouldn't make SA3, what makes you think he'd remake SA1?
He flat out said a month or two ago that he wanted to remake SA1. Plus his comments were more so that he didn't want to go back to Adventure style because that would be admitting they'd be taking steps back and not advancing forwards.

Iizuka is effectively "take everything he says with a grain of salt because he's a stupid crazy fuck" at this point, even the points you and I make.

I legit want a '06 remake, the game we got was bad yes, but not completely unplayable unless you went out of your way to find bugs, and it had some neat ideas.
I honestly believe it deserves a second chance.
Don't @ me niggers.

Guys I'm replaying here...SA1 and SA2 and

I think there're not good games. They're horrible. They always were...

I wanted to play the Chao Garden but it's really bad too, you can't really control the camera angle and stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ5xrdcu57w

Attached: f60d32c881b1486422bbc2126f0ed4b7.jpg (640x553, 114K)

Stop falseflagging boostfag, you won't fool anyone here.

Yeah, but how will Sonic Team fuck it up?

you can only control the cameras in X axis, you can't invert it.

The camera is too close to Sonic in chao garden, the camera is crazy and goes wherever it wants, Tails and Knuckles stages are horrible.

Sonic is too sensitive, but the stages are better.

Bad Voice act, bad cutscenes...

Attached: 1553466571610.jpg (640x793, 37K)

maybe it'd be better if you didn't reply to falseflaggers at all?

>He flat out said a month or two ago that he wanted to remake SA1. Plus his comments were more so that he didn't want to go back to Adventure style because that would be admitting they'd be taking steps back and not advancing forwards.
Reminder that he said he didn't wanted to go back to adventure style just two months before Forces being released and be universally panned and having low sales for a mainline Sonic title. Things really changed in Sonic Team after that.

Quit bitching Yea Forums & /sthg/ We get it that you are all a cynical lot and your games either suck or rock.

Now what we need is a crossover of Sonic and JSRF with that nice 90's punk or futuristic feel to it with colorful graffiti art

Attached: HELLO ALISON.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

wait, how do we know /sthg/ is here?
Either way that's a neat idea.

It won't feel the same

Attached: DZ7TptDX4AA67c6.jpg (1440x1415, 272K)

Good thread, lads.

Attached: 0942ff93262478d6cb4d436580e3705937a59063_00.gif (320x218, 384K)

Thread is dead jim.

That's why he's saying it, it's the end.

Good thread bros

Attached: knuckles-the-echidna-sonic-the-hedgehog-the-movie-3.58.jpg (210x240, 16K)

This happens more than it should

Attached: 1546002886233.png (280x227, 64K)

I haven't really played Sonic since Sonic 1, 2, and 3. It seems that in all the Sonic threads I look through, there hasn't been a worthwhile Sonic game since. Is it just shitposting or has Sonic been this bad for this long? If not, what Sonic games are worth playing?

>No sources
Yes sure and my uncle works at Nintendo.

tell your uncle to not go to work tomorrow

lizuka is a talentless fuck who will say anything for validation while continuing to forget what makes his games so shit to begin with.

Attached: ieik4hiuqpf01.png (424x453, 445K)

If it controlled as tight as SA2 I would've agreed with you.

Sonic Adventure is terrible, stop pretending it's not.

Admit it, this was kino.

Attached: 1541097220286.png (752x479, 417K)

>Don't @ me niggers.
Then stop posting online retarded nigger.

>I wanted to play the Chao Garden but it's really bad too, you can't really control the camera angle and stuff.
Even if you were for real, Extended Chao Garden makes anything you say about it null and void.

based

What do you mean for real?
Can you make it go up and down? or make it a little far?

Extended Chao Garden lets you control teh camera up and down?

Anyway, I can't play it. Sadly it aged like milk.

Only Sonic and Shadow stages are playable.

Disagree, i'm on my 4th playthrough and i still have a blast with it regardless of certain issues.

If the only games you played are the classics, you legit would only like the Advance games and Mania at this point. Unless you never touched any other 3D platformer like Mario, Rayman, Crash mid 2000s or even recent titles like A Hat in Time, otherwise you'd might like the first 2 3D Sonic games purely from like of modern day polish. If the latter, try them now to get an unbiased view of the name (aka non nostalgic/modern day bias)

>Can you make it go up and down? or make it a little far?
Yes, all of the above. The mod does shittons of new features that can even go as far as add in SA1 features, new things for races/karate, and other game features like add drowning to chao or make character chao over chaos chao.

>"So there's more to you than just looking like me,"
>Sonic teaches him to go super

Yeah I know you do this like Knuckles/Tails like three times in Sonic 3 but fuck it was still cool as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=GEl508T02qY&list=PLi29TNPrdbwLikNleCJqEiiljsT3OPhbe&index=21

hmmm interesting.

The Chao Garden camera killed my motivation to play it.

I couldn't pull the glitch of give the same item multiple times, does it still work on PC Steam version?

Attached: 1555549071785.png (1368x926, 1.19M)

I wouldn't mind Adventure with boost honestly.

Don't you ever post that bitch ever again in a Sonic thread. You hear me?

why user

Attached: 1555634951492.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

>you can only control the cameras in X axis
Well these are Dreamcast games and DC doesn't have a second joystick. At last SADX, with all of the awful decisions they made for that port, they at least added a free camera mode that uses the second joystick.
>you can't invert it.
People invert their X axis? I only invert Y.
>The camera is too close to Sonic in chao garden, the camera is crazy and goes wherever it wants
Maybe it's because I grew up with games with bad camera (remember early tank control games?), but the bad camera in the Adventure games was never a huge detraction for me.
>Tails and Knuckles stages are horrible.
Tails/Eggman are obviously weak points in SA2, and clearly inferior to Gamma in SA1. Hunting stages are honestly okay for me, but I wish they let you detect all 3 emeralds at once like in SA1. I know why they didn't do it, though, since the stages are so much smaller than in SA1.
>Bad Voice act, bad cutscenes...
I mean, that's kind of part of the charm, isn't it?

Yes, it does. And if you're having issues thanks to the rest of the game's being not as fun as Sonic and Shadow, the mod loader for SA2 can force all stage unlock/emblems as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuL7oGaEjMA

Metashitic sucks at aggregating scores, news at 11.

Nope. Fuck your 1/3rd meme. Eggman's stages were nice and getting high scores with Mechs felt rewarding.

The only objectively bad Treasure hunt stages were the space ones + Aquatic mine.

Attached: SA2 review score.png (442x661, 24K)

I just want a playable Tikal. Is that too much to ask for that isn't just hunting for muh emuralds?

Does any of these actually say WHY this is good? I don't care about paid reviews, I don't even care about metacritic. I look at the users comments for what is considered commonly good.

She's dead Jim
Granted she was bought back for no reason in Runners so...

>Worse rank system
>Platforming sections that completely clash with boost gameplay and it's (terribad) physics
>Shorter
>Graphically inferior in every way
>"better than Unleashed"
Kys

> remember early tank control games?
Love them until today, specially Resident Evil. I just beat the DS version not long ago. But they could've fixed the camera thing in the port. It's not like they're emulating the game.

>I know why they didn't do it, though, since the stages are so much smaller than in SA1.

It's trick to get A rank, I just learnt that you can retry and the emeralds will be in the same place.

>I mean, that's kind of part of the charm, isn't it?
Yeah, but I can't not compare to Sonic 3, the level of polish is in another level.

Thanks user.

Dunno user, I've never liked it.

This user gets it. My opinion is normally much more aligned with the User's review.

There're a lot of shit games out there, specially indie shit, getting high ranks from reviews and much, much lower from user's.

Attached: 1554348506758.gif (250x243, 2.9M)

Based wakkaposter

Knuckles's stages were braindead easy as fuck in SA1 thanks to Tikal breaking the exploration aspect as a glorified cheat code for the most part with finding shards. Punches and digging were clunkier as fuck too in comparison.

While i don't entirely agree with the radar tracking one shard at a time in SA2, its nowhere near unplayable tier and still manageable. People really need to stop overrating SA1's implementation when we should be asking for a proper middle ground.

Sonic Adventure 1 would be really cool if the levels were bigger and had wayyyyyy less invisible walls. It's not that bad of a game. People seem to forget that it came out in 1998!

By the way, Robotinik's and Tails' stages should've played like Jet Force Gemini Stages... And Knuckles and Rouge like Mario 64/Banjo-Kazooie stages.

But we can clearly see that Sega was only padding the game, sadly.

Well, SA2 has positive user score on DC, GC, and Steam versions.

>mfw her fucking voice in forces

Attached: stay clam.jpg (646x595, 42K)

I hope Senoue releases instrumentals for all the knuckles song especially Aquatic Mine that song is godly

honestly Rouge's best voice yet.

Jason got really fucking good towards the end, Black Knight is easily his best Sonic AND Shadow performance.

Gamma is Kino.

Attached: 1548327043147.png (540x540, 86K)

This. He improved tons. Check this out.

behindthevoiceactors.com/_audio/actor_char/1998_3173.mp3
behindthevoiceactors.com/_audio/actor_char/1998_16636.mp3
behindthevoiceactors.com/_audio/actor_char/1998_3174.mp3
behindthevoiceactors.com/_audio/actor_char/1998_16643.mp3

>Yeah, but I can't not compare to Sonic 3, the level of polish is in another level.
The complete Sonic 3 experience cost me $100 in 1994 money and I had to put up with a broken glitchy mess for months before they fixed it with S&K. It had better be fucking polished.
Seriously the fucking manual warns you that you will die for no reason in Icecap Zone when you play as Tails alone and to get a checkpoint to fix it.

Attached: 1524215267008.png (608x715, 423K)

>you will die for no reason in Icecap Zone
Seriously fuck Sonic 3 alone for specifically this reason
youtube.com/watch?v=rm56a2GcI14

Every Sonic game since SOnic 1 was that glitchy bud. It's still laughably superior to the 3D era of quality control.

And sorry, either get a not that severe Sonic 3 "Complete" at twice the price or an abridged and likely, shittier version of Sonic 2 for the price of one game. I'm glad I'm a millennial that got to play the full thing on PC a few years later, for the price of no MJ music. I'd rather have the best 3K then a worse timeline that Sonic started getting shitter as early as the second game.

>for the price of no MJ music
Or overall worse music depending on your sound card. I was fortunate enough to have an SB16 and was able to hear the S&K collection soundtrack like this: youtu.be/5fj8amlWbM4?list=PLnSMBJ-Hzi2-RnIDli_erAJuTbxd06_rU
Instead of like this: youtube.com/watch?v=jCe2olJWcOI

I remember the top one and not the bottom at all. When was it like the bottom?

youtube.com/watch?v=k0AzwtrdxgQ

i'm gay

He seems to dislike multiple higher forms

The second is if you chose FM synth and didn't actually have a proper sound card to handle it. You could have also chosen general MIDI and heard this version: youtube.com/watch?v=3fESnHVue0U
Obviously the best way to play S&K Collection is with a sound card that has proper FM support, since the music was originally composed for the YM2612 in the first place.
The Roland SC-88 is also a really good choice and really makes the PC exclusive music really shine. For example, here's CNZ2 in general MIDI:
youtu.be/Y8owkbDnvGQ
Here it is on an SB16:
youtu.be/fhyP6q1qoOM
and here it is on an SC-88
youtu.be/wRAzwUAendE

oh wait this is speculation.
it'll never happen OP

And just for good measure here's a version converted back to the Genesis for the Sonic 3 Complete hack: youtu.be/kpjwtMEqj8Y

Yeah, but I suspect the original game was supposed to have two Flying battery.

The transition between Sandpolis and Mushroon Hill is strange.

Also there're two thumbnail for the Flying Battery. So I guess there was another battery between Carnival Nights and Ice Cap. And one between Mushroom Hill and Sandpolis.

Flying Battery was originally meant for Sonic 3 but they couldn't find a good way to connect MH and Sandopolis so they moved it.

I think it was as development thing, because the door of the Flying battery was supposed to be the Sonic's snowboard.

I think they just moved the stage. Mushroom to Desert is too strange. At least with Carnival Nights there's the excuse that Sonic shoot himself into the mountains. Still.

FBZ was also supposed to be Sonic only (it's the only level without paths for Knuckles and he has a completely different exit from CNZ) so when it was moved, they let Knuckles access it otherwise he would only get 3 full levels in vanilla S&K.

It's got the same bullshit of multiple stories and an unnecessary amount of play-styles.

And the people who either want SA1 and SA2 remade or want a "SA3" are fucking retards, because that shit would not be passable now.

Sonic Team needs to figure out ONE gameplay style for Sonic and make it fun and good enough to last for an entire fucking game. No bullshit padding or gimmicks. Hell, throw in Tails and Knuckles or whatever as long as they fucking play like Sonic but with their own abilities instead of throwing all the rules out the window every other level.

This is most likely correct. The leftover FBZ in vanilla Sonic 3 uses the same placeholder ring layout as the dummied out Doomsday and Death Egg sections of the S&K prototypes which suggest they hadn't done much development on it yet.

Kys bosstfag, your time is over.

I like it when Sonic threads delve into discussion about development stories.

Attached: Sonic Mania Bubble Shield slope bounce.webm (640x360, 2.57M)

>Sonic 3 uses the same placeholder ring layout as the dummied out Doomsday and Death Egg sections of the S&K prototypes
Do you have pics?

THUNDER RAIN AND LIGHTNING
IT'S SUCH A BAAAB

TCRF is a pretty good resource for this info: tcrf.net/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_3/Sonic_&_Knuckles_Leftovers#Flying_Battery_Zone_2

Sonic as a series has such a storied development history, like how a non-boss Super Sonic was planned for SA1 and even Sonic 06 before being scrapped.

Well...I can bear it if it's like that
speaking of the movie, trailer fucking when?

Well, they probably cut it out of SA1 because it was their first attempt at 3D and it would have taken too much work to balance the levels to work with Super Sonic's ultra broken capabilities, but 06 was probably just part of the rush job like everything else I'm sure.

Attached: SuperSonic.webm (242x254, 298K)

Yes user. You are a flaming homosexual that takes dicks up your pooper and try to fool all the straight men into homsexuality. Faggot

The Sonic movie is going to have Sonic turn into Super Sonic and introduction to the Chaos Emeralds.

Attached: Based.jpg (918x592, 96K)

No actually, Super Sonic isn't in the film. The whole plot was leaked. Sonic flosses.

>super sonic flossing

Attached: 1524603113769.png (400x300, 133K)

>adventure 1 chao gardens ere each stupid unique to the area theyre from
>adventure 2 drops this idea and just says "lol heres heaven, hell, and the place between em. good luck kid
>the only question never answered was what the door in eggman's garden led to at some point as its the only door thats always locked with no room it leads to
>non dreamcast releases of the gardens got toned down as well
listen dark garden on dreamcast was some fucked up shit and i can get behind it

it's aged better then SA1

SA2 gardens are just a play on the Hero/Dark shit the rest of the game was peddling since your alignment when raising it has a huge impact on your Chao this time.

im aware but you cant deny its pretty fucked up