Fuck off, all of you

Fuck off, all of you

Attached: mcdonaldsfm.jpg (400x400, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li-Fi
youtube.com/watch?v=fvS5xeGnOqA
youtu.be/8n0L6H8xFaM
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S038800011400151X
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zoomers don't believe in wired connections. That's for old people, like CRTs.

I also play with a wireless keyboard and mouse. Hang yourself with all those wires grandpa.

Attached: based.png (360x594, 250K)

This is the truth

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1944x2592, 1018K)

Fuck all you Wifi Warriors

Fuck wires u can trip
Over them
What happens if they break
Retard

>WiFi

Get on with the times, gramps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li-Fi

>spends shitload of money on fucking batteries
YIKES

>not going for the wired aestethic
>not having your walls covered in cables
LMAOing @ your lifes, its like you were born after 2000 or something

Attached: 1553548717478.jpg (602x468, 21K)

I saw one of these things in the back of my computer the other day but I just assumed it was an outdated USB plug socket or something that only nerds use

For this to have become a thing, either the librarians went full retarded with the accessibility meme or they were overwhelmed by literal retards. Either way, it's a sad pic.

>those lower polling rates
MEGA YIKES

Not all of us are that active to wire up our BSTs. That's the reality

>Zoomers don't believe in wired connections.

One can only hope that they all get their brains fried by 5G.

>go to best buy one day
>ask if you have any wired mice that isn't the shitty overpriced gaming shit
>they say no, it's all wireless

Attached: doggo.gif (50x50, 796)

They have internet at the old folks home now?

Forever to the pits of hell.

If you seriously said "shit" in public then I would've kicked you out of my store. Swearing in public is pathetic don't do it.

To be honest, I prefer wireless mice. Cable drag can get fucked, and mouse bungees don't work.

is it really that bad? even a zoomer should immediately understand the performance/reliability advantage of wired.

Wireless shit is a gimmick. Zoomers even have wireless headphones these days. Imagine having to charge your headphones.

but cable mouses are lighter because they need no battery

>have Logitech mouse that can be used both wireless or wired
>used wired because screw batteries
>have Xbox One controller for PC
>use wired too because screw buying batteries every week

very interesting, what else? do you like long walks on the beach?

>whip out phone and record
>"lookit this dude gettin mad cause I said a doodoo word yo"

Attached: 1538982148527.jpg (308x326, 32K)

>buy a mouse from corsair to replace my ancient mouse
>doesn't work with the default drivers for some reason, have to use a fucking installation disk it came witn
>the thing manages to fuck up my computer somehow, even though all the thing should do is make the retarded rgb lights work (or in my case not work)
>dump it and just go back to my old mouse

Attached: 1469685465540.png (184x184, 73K)

look at this fucking faggot

Hahaha what a faggot

Why is Nintendo the only company that's allowed to intentionally put out a shitty product just so they can sell an "updated" version in a couple months?

>WiFi Cable

Jesus fuck

Attached: 796.png (761x412, 356K)

Dude it’s just a word u fuckkking shitter ass fag

I thought Apple was the big meme company behind this practice,

Bullshit. What kinda prude motherfucker doesn't swear in public? Only a fucking faggot gets offended by everyday swears.

You wouldn't do a god damn thing, pussy.

based

Do zoomers actually play over wifi and prefer it?
Why would you fuck it all up for everyone playing like that?

t. someone who went from cashier to shift leader and owns the place in his head

Where I live it's perfectly acceptable to say words like "shit" and "fuck" in casual conversation.

Northern England?

Sometimes people just don't have ample ethernet ports or they're in troublesome areas. My apartment has only one port in the closet and I'm not going to be bothered to run a 100ft long cable to my devices.

Attached: 1530511049746.gif (1090x1035, 183K)

>my store
wagecucks think they own the business

Ohio, which is actually the most swear-heavy state in America.

I try not to swear in public either, especially around young children, but Jesus dude get the stick out of your ass.

You've got to understand, once smart phones became a thing the whole entire internet was flooded with retards who don't know anything about what the internet is, to them wifi just means internet connection.
Before on desktops you had to learn tech by using, setting up and troubleshooting many things on your computer, the smartphone allowed people to enter the internet age without having to learn anything about it, in order to allow the masses to join the internet age everything had to be dumbed down and here we are.

And you wouldn't own a store, you retard.

>wifi
had to use ssh over wifi for work.
it was an absolut mess. Never use it for anything that needs to be reliable

I guess I'm old. Super old.

Anything that can be wired in my house is wired. 3 X1's, 2 PS4's and 5 PC's, an RPi Recalbox and two Smart TV's. Plus not a single wireless PC peripheral. Wired KB+M's on all PC's.

You're thinking of apple.

Oh, I'm well aware how dumbed down things are now. It just irks me when I see terminology thrown together like that were it doesn't belong. 2007 was a fucking mistake.

how many ethernet ports do you have? do you use usb cables to your dual shock 4's aswell?

My computer is in my room. My router is downstairs in pretty much the exact opposite point of my house. I'm not setting up 100 feet of ethernet cable.

*where

Swearing in public is pretty trashy, it's something I'd expect from niggers, white trash who you just know have a few heroin addicts in the family, and children, but kicking people out of your store for saying common no no words is a quick way to go bankrupt.

>Blue Vipers rank 6
>Greenskins rank 21
Things have really changes

based lainofthewiredposter

Attached: lain21.jpg (650x471, 71K)

>tfw I still occasionally call that a phone cable.

>3 X1's, 2 PS4's and 5 PC's, an RPi Recalbox and two Smart TV's
why

>Not buying an ethernet switch for every room of the house

>ive never made a mistake before
tell me, what are you LEAST experienced in? Cars? fashion? plumbing? Whatever it is, I can guarantee you you've called somehting by the wrong fucking name infront of people who are knowledgeable about it, but they dont sneer and gigle at you cos they're not fucking pathetic faggots like you, and have a basic understanding that not everybody is aware of correct terminology if it's outside their area of expertise. grow the fuck up

>tfw girlfriend trips one the internet hose again while you're playing

>i wear a suit to the beach
>check out my fedora collection also
>classy men such as my size XXXL self

>coloured
Stopped reading

Ethernet > WiFi
Always rely on the reliable and consistent connection.

Are you that kind of person that doesn't actually like videogames but owns everyone of them

>girlfriend

Attached: 1555115605231.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

Here's a better me me.

Attached: sexy.png (1280x720, 916K)

yeah, i'll just use wifi instead

not like i play faggot online games anyway for 5 twitch viewers

Hello dobson

dont call me fat

>tfw I'm perfectly okay with swearing in public but don't do it to make myself look more classy

Attached: 478[1].png (1000x1000, 120K)

>correct spelling is anathema to la criatura

Attached: la criatura en el portal.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>anime poster
ULTRA YIKES

>be AAA dev cucks in the current year
>force everyone, including PC users to only use matchmaking so you have to play with third world brazilians with shitty ping

Attached: 1528763847236.jpg (1600x998, 406K)

HAMPLANET

seething retard, if you're in charge of setting up cables, then it's in your area of expertise

I blame smartphones, Apple and the illuminati that kids and young adults today still grow up to be computer illiterates.

Makes it easier for third world nations to exploit the west tho

Attached: 37Ct0.gif (480x360, 186K)

>tfw goblino but I spell behaviour with a u because I like the way it looks
Also anathema is one of my favorite words, very good use of it

>cringe post
>anime poster
Everytime

you think you need to be an expert to plug an ethernet cable in? fucking jesus christ

seriously dude im gonna kick ur ass if u dont stop...

Based. Imagine being mad at someone for something they can't control.

Attached: brainlets.png (1280x720, 655K)

>Illuminati
Based schizo

did it occur to you
ever
that maybe
the person that wrote the sign
didnt install the fucking infrastructure of the building

>nigger
QUADRUPLE YIKES

SPAM DESTROYER LORD OF THE OBESE

like u could move even more than a second

Pssht

Attached: 0E76F171-5A2F-4F3B-B7F8-4BDED53522FF.jpg (1280x720, 301K)

yeah they just have random people plugging cables in who have no relation to running the library and its computers at all
why are you so triggered over people making fun of retards? Empathizing a bit much?

If I start pointing fingers it'll just turn into a /pol/ shitfest

Hey man, Spam is good shit.

>All of this butthurt out of nowhere

Kek, you know nothing about me. I fix my own car and my own pipes. I'm a straight male so I don't think anyone would expect me to know shit about fashion. I never claim to be knowledgeable about things I'm not and If i don't know something I keep my fucking mouth shut like a semi intelligent human being. Stop excusing peoples ignorance you apologist.

>but they dont sneer and gigle at you cos they're not fucking pathetic faggots like you

Nice spelling and grammar there and I never said I did any of those things irl.

Attached: 1531972816869.jpg (500x375, 43K)

just like wired mice/keyboard/not touchscreen displays

>people nowadays herald mw2 as some kind of golden age of multiplayer gaming because they can swear and make racist remarks and MAYBE not get banned
>mw2 is responsible for the wave of modding and dedicated server community destruction

Attached: 1548042096073m.jpg (1024x769, 42K)

Thanks

Attached: 1516837547715.png (400x528, 361K)

You just put batteries in the charger. How is that expensive?

>can't move router or pc
>cables would either have to go aaaaall around the room, above a door which would look retarded or just be on the floor and my clumsy ass would eventually trip over it
Honestly all I need is a better wifi card, I have 100mbps fiber and my old laptops could use that to its full extent in wifi but my current desktop comp's wifi card is shit and I only get 50
but then having grown up in the countryside with 5mbps at the very best in the 2010s makes me feel like anything from 10 mbps onwards is more than enough

If you aren't using 1

It fucking hurts man. Fuck zoomers

Attached: 1541114357061.png (368x347, 135K)

I feel you, bro. I work in IT and do you know how hard it is to tell customers that most of their problems with slow connections to databases or something in a professional environment is due to lacking connections based on WiFi?
"But my phone can do everything I need to and there are no wires. I don't get it?!?"

It's fucking disgusting. Just a few weeks ago, we installed a new state-of-the-art WiFi system in an office space and the CEO compained he only got 350Mbit/s on his old-ass phone via WiFi and didn't understand, for the life of him, why he got 500 Mbit/s on his PC with a wire with a 500 Mbit/s Fibre connection backing it.

It fucking irritating and you just stand there with your mouth wide open and can't grasp the concept of how stupid some people can be.

>steal the latin word color
>add a u
>somehow this is more correct

to be fair its pretty much a swole phone cable looks-wise

>Swearing in public is pathetic don't do it.
So this is the influence of Sesame Street.

>choose a random image from one folder
>get cringe in return
Like cockwork

Attached: 1540590006706.png (620x638, 504K)

Just stop being lazy.

My router is downstairs in my house, my computer is upstairs. I bought a long ass ethernet and tucket it between the floor and wall around the edges of each room it passes through and under the room separators to ensure it's neat and tidy. WiFi is just laziness

is this neo /g/?

I always wonder what it tastes like but for some reason the whole idea of it really makes me wana puke

Powerline adaptor you dribbling retard.

Cringe/Yikes/Off is the LOL/XD of the current generation.

Only agree for Internet. Fuck having 100+ wires magically crossover each other of the stuff connected to my computer.

>accessibility meme

lolwut

Weird, cause the PS4 and Xbox One seemed pretty shitty to me, almost like they were barely any stronger than the previous gen and the revisions were the real consoles but they wanted people to double or maybe even triple dip

youtube.com/watch?v=fvS5xeGnOqA
Video related

Negro what? You either underaged or above 50 to be this fucking petty.

Attached: 4cb.jpg (600x556, 47K)

People who swear a lot usually do so because they don't have a more intelligent way to articulate their thoughts.

>I'm a straight male
>points out typos on the internet
yeah, you're gay

More like the influence of being old enough to post here.
Are you really around people who swear every single day? Must still be in highschool or a dead end job.

Just get some cable ties and learn to cable manage.

This shit is some good fucking bait.

I thought LOL and XD were legitimate posts you could make last generation, though, or are we cycling through fads too fast?

Attached: 1525743006111.png (893x1226, 428K)

Christian begone.

Attached: 1548546096853.jpg (258x360, 79K)

It's edible, that's about the only credit I can give it being canned meat. It's not corned beef hash at least, I will never understand why people like that garbage.

I don't own the place and the landlord probably doesn't want me to fiddle with shit around too much
Also I could get the full extent of my what my connection allows for in wifi on my laptops why couldn't I do it with a desktop
I live in one big room +entrance/bathroom/kitchen so I don't really see where I'd hide the cables

Tell that to my boyfriend faggott

bing

I curse so much at my job they've given up reprimanding me and just let me do it.

So if my professor swears, which he has should he get fired faggot?

dont worry about that faggot, wifi is fine. its not 2001 anymore

>it’s edible at least
Yah ewww that just makes it sound really gross

I play on PC (^:

Underrated

Is he in the Soi Store? Then yes.

That's what cringe started off as. You know, actually saying "This is cringe-worthy" and not talking like some Californian faggot missing parts of his brain: "Like that's SO cringe!"

theyre just trying to get down to your level user

Phone cable is RJ11 six pins four connectors (6P4C)
WiFi is RJ45 8P8C

Attached: serveimage.jpg (500x500, 85K)

I don't own my place either. Tucking wires between the wall and floor won't damage any aspect of the property. You can also use cable ties and tie the wires to some fixed points around the room to avoid any actual room alterations.

bing

The reality surpassed the comedy. Clown World is real.

Attached: the-internet.jpg (2500x1875, 2.99M)

why tho? that extra 1ms ping? wifi is fucking good nowadays

>correct

Literally a bunch of butthurt academics upset that common spelling was phonetic and decided to make everything look more Latin for no good reason

>If you seriously said "shit" in public then I would've kicked you out of my store
Unless it was directed at you as an insult, or another customer complained about the language, that's entering grounds for a lawsuit.

I'm not going to beat around the bush and try to shill you cheap meat, user. You're better off getting a pack of good bacon instead of 3-4 cans of that crap, it's a Ramen-Tier budget meal.

Nice projection there buddy.

wireless mice are unironically good now though
they were shit a long time ago, but i've been using the same wireless mouse for at least 7 years now

Security and consistency. If you genuinely believe that wifi is as good as a wired connection then you don't know what you're talking about.

>or a dead end job.
Like everyone you could possible ask for the mouse?

Who will Demagnetize the Internet now that the Hawk is dead?

Literally whats wrong with this? Ethernet may be more stable and generlly faster but wifi is less time consuming to set up and lets you sit wherever you want,

noone is trying to hack your anime images collection

>consistency

sorry, I don't play fortnite or apex

Powerline network adapters are a thing, am using one myself since our building's using ancient DSL with only a socket near the very exit, and my mancave is two corridors away. I understand if you don't have a spare 80 dollarydoos to spend so you can play multiplayers without latency issues.

should also add that I didn't get one of those dipshit gaming mice that come with RGB mousepad and 300 dollar markup
even those 10 dollar ones at walmart are good

>starts spraying random music, game assets, and CP all over the place

Only if you want gigabit ethernet. There are various methods to use just 4 pins for an ethernet connections. Even getting it up to gigabit is not an issue if you want to, taking into account the prices for new cables altoghether. Basically, you could use an unshielded fucking copper wire to get the connection, if you would use the right plugs. It's not fucking magic.

Do you seriously think everybody interacts with people irl the same way they do anons on Yea Forums? Is that the shit you get up to?

language requires no intelligence to use no matter how fancy and advanced you think your vocab is

Yeah I love crawling into bed with my fucking desktop.
inb4 some fag mentions gaming laptops

>shitty overpriced gaming shit
t. pleb

>eating bacon

Attached: B84D7896-6B57-479B-B669-628400569619.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I have not noticed any difference in connection quality between wired and wireless internet in the last 5 years. The only company who encourages wired connection over wireless is Nintendo with Smash to try and save face over their awful internet.

People who refrain from swearing were scared shitless by their authority figures because they would get physically abused and possibly uncle touched for speaking unwholesome bants in front of the Baby Jesus.

You need consistency for good performance in any game. I mostly play fighting games, you need absolutely tight consistency for those online or it's unbearable.

And as for security, I work a lot from my PC. My requirements obviously are different from, say, someone who only plays games on their PC, but the point still stands that wired is more secure and consistent than wireless

if you play any multiplayer games online, sincerely kill yourself

>lets you sit wherever you want
based GayMing laptop poster. Do you also have a problem with your fat rolls making it hard to balance it on your lap?

oof

t. gamer

I'm not even sure which demographic this is supposed to attack

I want to fuck the wired

You didn't need a fucking wojak for this you unimaginative cunt

Based

not everyone plays online games, cabled internet is unnecessary

>And as for security, I work a lot from my PC.
me too, wifi is fine. you're just a paranoid fuck

>TFW My college has high speed internet but garbage routers so the wifi is useless

Attached: 13155842224609.png (640x480, 261K)

>tfw even with a wired connection people still think im playing on wireless because of my high ping but its actually because i live so in the middle of no where and wit the closest server to me i get 100 ping

None of the ethernet ports work at my house
how about YOU fuck off

n-no user, thats bad

This whole discussion is about wired vs wireless internet for gaming, this being the Video Games board and all. You can't bring in "not everyone plays online games" as a component of this discussion when it's literally the point you absolute fucking spastic.

>me too, wifi is fine. you're just a paranoid fuck

You using RADIUS?
MAC Filters?
Hidden SSID?
Rotating PSK?
No?

You're fucked.

this
imagine tying yourself down with cables when you don't need to

>This whole discussion is about wired vs wireless internet for gaming
Doesnt say that in the OP. you just made that up

Based and securitypilled

WiFi is for the tech illiterate. Anyone unironically using WiFi to work from, especially if their work involves handling sensitive data at any point, is a mong of the highest caliber

Imagine being too autistic to gather context

>imagine tying yourself down with cables when you don't need to
What are you gonna do, take your mouse and keyboard out for a walk?

>mfw play fighting games on wifi
>mfw I tell my opponent to stop using wifi if he has shit connection

Attached: 1528280400152.png (313x339, 109K)

>mfw encountering wifi faggot online in any fighting game

Attached: srss.png (533x468, 267K)

I bet youre a flyover too, dont ever let me catch you at locals you little bitch

Meowie fuck off

No worries though.

These people are the way our company is making money, The same kind that wonders how someone gets access to their VPN when they are sending sensitive information via cleartext E-mail encrpytion.
The amount of naivety and stupidity never ceases to amaze me, even in big corporations.

Based faggot

>I bet youre a flyover
That's correct.
>dont ever let me catch you at locals you little bitch
My flyover doesn't have locals

Attached: 1526735039717.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Wired connections are for servers and quickly transferring large files over a local network. Local Wi-Fi latency doesn’t add shit to your ISP overhead “ping rating”. There does not yet exist a consumer Wi-Fi technology that will allow you to have half duplex speeds with an average signal that rival full duplex gigabit Ethernet let alone anything faster. Even then it will require new hardware. Both an access point or Wi-Fi router and the decides themselves. It will be years before a single spatial stream device delivers such a speed. But Wi-Fi is still good enough for everything else so long as you’re okay with 400Mb/s.

Most of you complaining about Wi-Fi have shitty or improperly configured Wi-Fi. Anything less than 802.11ac wave 1 is garbage. 2.4Ghz can’t deliver good speed, congestion aside. 5Ghz needs you to think about where you place the access point(s) due to not being able to penetrate walls as good as 2.4Ghz. ISP combo modems are garbage devices and hooking up an AP or Wi-Fi router without putting it in bridge mode (or DMZ if no bridge mode) and turning off it’s wifi... well you can see why people have shit wifi. Too many variables for failure. Do your homework and you’ll be fine

based
incels can't separate real life from the internet, they think they are tough guys if they say nono-words LOL

The extra buttons and shit are nice, but not "$100-$200" nice

Well at my dorm, the WiFi is 10 times better than the Ethernet. Cheap ass school. I make sure not to play multiplayer games while I'm there. I've been on the receiving end of bullshit connections.

Just call it a WiFi cable and they'll use it.

Hahahaha oh man I can guarantee all the people you think of as friends fucking hate you

Attached: 1555083057845.png (1472x828, 829K)

I work for an ISP and the amount of customers that say "MY WIFI ISN'T WORKING" is absurd. I would like to reply with "sounds like a personal problem because we don't supply wifi" but I have to cuck myself to satisfy their ego

You don't need a fucking gaming laptop. I'm just a poorfag so I play on my work computer.

I don't associate myself with people who cuss.

Quentin is that you

its not about the sustained speeds, its about the packet loss, which is inevitable and a no no for gaming. you can have good results with ungodly expensive routers and NICs but ultimately be beaten in stability by a $5 cable

Quick, make type the sound of dial up internet out for these zoombois

REERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BING BONG BING BONG
DOOOOT TOOOOOT TOOOOOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BEEP BOOOP BEEEP BOOOP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>500 is low

Based CS retard

youtu.be/8n0L6H8xFaM

>tfw no ethernet port
I have a 75 foot cable but running it through the house is ass. Do the wall plug-in adapters work well?

>internet starts lagging
>you need to get better wifi bruh

Attached: wifi.png (1920x1080, 319K)

>Thread goes from OP reminding zoomers that wifi is inferior to goyming accessory shills defending their garbage purchasing choices in under two posts
Must be hard to seethe when everything on your desk flashes pretty colours at you during their 1 hour battery life

Attached: 1553428157823.gif (88x128, 103K)

Lawdy put me in the screen cap.

Attached: BkLQEzn_d.jpg (606x349, 19K)

I use wired, but it doesnt really matter if my internet is so bad that it still feels like wifi

Attached: 1544219026202.gif (353x117, 486K)

this
people who buy wireless stuff especially RGB wireless stuff should literally be executed

This was clearly made by a 30 year old Millennial fossil. Zoomers use the term 4G to mean any form of cellular network faster than 3G.

What do you think about weed smokers?

Swearing is okay but, if I see a red hat...

Attached: gentleman.jpg (636x358, 31K)

they took the bait

Attached: 4823749238.png (1080x1080, 241K)

>Those seething replies
MEGA BASED

plug is on the other side of the houses.

still get 2f delay in fighting games playing wireless

Based DMC1 Dante

Maybe you should move out of your cuckshed.

of course its some delay kusoge shitter, fuck you

>wireless wire

This is bait right? Maybe for your consolefagging 12 year olds but ANY kid who gives a shit about PC gaming always uses an ethernet cable.

>plug is on the other side of the houses.
then move retard
or learn some skills and lay a neat cable from one end to the other
sad pathetic failure of a ""man""

Vape store owners are like those hippies that preach peace and love and end up in jail for beating their wives to death.

i haven't had it since i lived with my parents so it's been years but if i remember correctly: imagine somebody put some pork in a blender then compressed the resulting mush into a loaf.

never liked it as-is but found it alright if you slice it thin and pan fry it, takes on an almost pork sausage taste when you do, still wouldn't buy it myself when i could just buy ham or bacon.

yep we live in a dark age with the yellow wifi meme kids that think its ok.

FUCK

Based. Boomers are seething.

t. zoomer using ethernet. Wireless may be the caveman's way of doing shit but atleast it works.

>multiplayer game comes
>everyone: "the network is trash!"
>also everyone: bluetooth phone tethered connection

I have a keyboard and mouse that can be switched from wired to wireless at any time and my PC is connected via ethernet
I think this is only partly a zoomer thing, there are plenty of boomers who think theres no difference in delay between wired and wireless

wireless peripherals are fine, but unless you play exclusively single player games there's literally no reason to use WiFi. Even then, downloading games etc will be much faster on a wired connection.

Based on this pic, are you Gen X, Millennial, or Zoomer? I'm a based Zoomer (born 98).

Attached: 1554281255695.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

but it takes 15 minutes to set up tho
I don't have that kind of time, I have a job you looser

bump

>someone working in a bestbuy
>ever intimidating anyone ever

i agree, but a good "gaming" wired mouse that is around 60-80 dollars will last you a decade if you're not an autistic shit that slams his own equipment on the table when he gets fucking fragged and dumped

tl;dr gaming doesn't mean flashy leds and razer-tier shit, it means hi-tech optics and performance

Why your PNG got so much JPG artifacting

no they play on cellular data connections.

don't bully me i'm waiting for a white cable to come in and i'll put it up in the corner

Attached: IMG_20190417_202956.jpg (3968x2241, 1.87M)

Based.

>wifi cable
jesus christ

just try and stop me

Attached: __iwakura_lain_serial_experiments_lain_drawn_by_hizuki_akira__f3becbd55fc33b7e8a7bdc0455041f88.jpg (521x652, 199K)

I bought 15 meters of network cable for 5 bucks
and everything online plays better
downloads are faster and stable, you're just lazy

what the fuck you couldn't have made the wifi wire stand out more if you tried

Dead wrong you fucking retarded nigger faggot.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S038800011400151X

All wireless controllers has more input lag than wired. This is a fact. Why do people use wireless?