Well, user? Are you still enjoying Risky Rain bread?

Well, user? Are you still enjoying Risky Rain bread?

Attached: tDO5q5G.jpg (2000x1887, 860K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rapidtables.com/calc/math/Log_Calculator.html
i.imgur.com/U9X7UOm.png
ufile.io/flgr0k4c
mega.nz/#!ukl3AY6K!8fwUEAwbVE-2_4YKiBgh7usAmDARjcQhAzWpio8ASo4
ufile.io/a7u1952d
mega.nz/#!34sD1QyA!for2-B8mBt3_o5rI4gb71k8W7X6_nYTQptPUD1D6TKs
rorbooru.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=137
youtube.com/watch?v=ql3pRIa1e74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>chucklefish

thank god they are dead

Attached: give me the BUSTLING FUNGUS.png (728x698, 265K)

BANDIT WHEN

>ゲイム

Attached: 1554557411969.png (500x486, 57K)

beep boop fuck the worm

US East

MONSOON FOR MY EU BOYS 1-2 RUNS

Attached: 1555600387064.png (680x660, 263K)

who?

East Coast North America HOSTING MONSOON

MODS ACTIVE:

Enemies With Items - Enemies have a chance to spawn with items and another chance to drop them on death (primordial cube can FUCK you up).

Healing Helper - If you die, you respawn as a healing turret and can heal allies and fly around collecting items and shit.

Lunar Notifier - Pings in chat if a lunar token drops.

Engineer Fixer - Engineer turret kills now have a chance to drop lunar tokens.

Stats Display - Display stats.

Join if you want, these mods *should* work on your side if I'm hosting, I think. If not, oh well VANILLA MONSOON THEN.

>engineer fixer

fuck right off

I miss Acrid. I hope they add him.

Artist name?

MERCLETTS BTFO

Attached: 1555554686767.png (394x418, 108K)

can't join without a modded game.

does starbound ring a bell?

What's wrong with engineers actually having a normal lunar token drop rate?

Is it preventing you from joining?

OK so I'm trying to draw some gay survivor x lemurian sex, who is most likely to be all over that lemurian(male) dick / butt?

fuck off with these shitter mods

your dad

Attached: gamerfungus.png (929x528, 286K)

This is a safe for work board, leave

nofunkiyo on tumblr, can't really find anything else by him or much info about where to find more shit. wonder if he goes by another handle elsewhere

Attached: tDO5q5G2.jpg (1280x666, 293K)

>reddit: the modlist
fuck off

Attached: 1555526517544.jpg (525x384, 122K)

your dad

your dad

Other than enemies with items and healing helper, what's wrong with that mod list?

you, lol

Stop replying to bait you dingus.

Stop it with the apologetics, you have to go back

your dad

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-155731_Clover.jpg (1080x1920, 357K)

muh dunkey epic funny voice guy

>keeb sayin ib :D

funny because even getting cucked he gets more action than all of you incels i bet you faggots have never seen a cock in your life

have sex

modanon where the fuck are you

Attached: 1554756065772.png (816x612, 589K)

UH OH IT'S KNACK BAYBEEEEEEEE

EU 4 players monsoon - NA players welcome if they can bear lag

2/4

stop being faggots that looks like fun. reddit tier would make monsoon drizzle and have enemies explode into loot piniatas.

Nigger I don't even use reddit. Either shut the fuck up or tell me what's wrong with getting a ping when lunar tokens drop, engineers actually having the same chance as other characters for lunar token drops, and showing your character's stats with your items.

Enemies with items and healing helper are obvious, threw them on for fun because people can have fun in ways other than what you like.

us vanilla south/east

Attached: 1554510192009.png (1024x695, 36K)

not him but now that celestial death rewards 10 coins you don't have to be so thirsty when it comes to coins dropping in general

Huh, didn't know that was a thing that got added. Cool, still means you have to end a run when you might not want to though.

WE AINT HAD NOTHING BUT FAGGOTY BUG FIXES FOR THREE STINKING WEEKS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

JOIN NOW AND WIN 10 LUNAR COINS FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE**

true but it's always an option to look out for when you're 100+ minutes in or if you get one early and haven't had good rng

These memri ones are great, I hope user is still at it.

Attached: Commando5.png (500x362, 54K)

Why don't people ever include Loader in any art. Is he just hard to draw, or does nobody like him? I like him...

YEEEEEEEEAAH! WHY CAN'T WE HAVE SOME CONTENT?

>thank god they are dead
Since when?

Chef isn't there either, and that's because they were post-release additions to the game.

Yeah sure, I like the addition as an option you have, not hating on it by any means.

>Favourite characters were Acrid, Loader, and Chef
>No sign of any of them except for hopoo mentioning he thought Loader would be interesting in 3d many moons ago
I'm sad

Oh? I never knew. I got into the first game quite late.

yes.

Attached: 1555378836842.png (1024x819, 774K)

Host when?

Anyone else noticed these weird pot thingies that enemies start to drop in very late levels?

Are those the funball prototypes?

Attached: 20190418153342_1.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

look closer

>May hopoo unite the two of you in the Abyss
Make it happen, pls

Attached: Risk of Rain 2.png (1200x400, 61K)

Try now.

Is it supposed to be money bags? What does trigger that to happen?

this desu

GAME IS NOW TOO EASY AFTER THE BLAZING NERF

WE NEVER SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR IT

NOW THERE'S NO POINT, IT'S A LITERAL BABBY GAME NOW

They're cartoony sacks of gold.

its just the insane amount of money they drop. Its better then loading a gorillion coins and making everyones game go to 1 fps.

Just late game scaling. You'll notice much earlier than that point that enemies begin to drop gold bars.
user hopoo still needs to add blighted enemies, new enemies, new bosses, etc.

The amount of money that drops. Watch as you progress through the game, the appearance of money changes over time.

ty for liking my trash

Attached: providence.png (600x315, 164K)

yeah nothing in the game hits you multiple times really quick for the blazing debuff to do much. This might change once they add new enemies though. Crabs could have been a contender, but they're way too inaccurate and not all the balls hit you at once.

Huh I guess I never paid attention to that until now.

US EAST RAINSTORM

>run in circles
>end up running so fast I get hit by crab shots
I feel so dumb when that happens

They don't develop games anymore, sure, but they are still a profitable publisher.

The game isn't even finished user. There's probably a shitload of planned endgame content.

Correction: The only thing that actually hits you multiple times is blazing titan still. So yeah at least hes a threat.

The enemies I've seen people die to a lot are either Brass contraptions or glacial freezing you and dying to standing still

you and your father

+2 CMON

Monsoon NA East

Tell me if you can join or not, I'm testing something.

Huntress

Attached: 1555262479877.png (475x429, 61K)

Okay nobody join anymore since nobody wants to play.

invalid

>109775240995167312
invalid lobby id

My unit name is MUL-T...
I was deployed to this unknown planet with one operational goal...
Find any survivors and save them from this harsh planet...
I am a droid of salvation...
A droid of servitude...
I do it well, as my processor tells me at least...
And yet...
I do not see any saving...
Only death, destruction and explosions...
The harsh inhabitants of this world attacked me on sight and at the time I thought it was irrational...
"How barbaric and primitive..." I qued to myself...
That was so long ago...
Or maybe it wasn't...
Time functions differently on this planet than it does with my nuclear internal clock...
My processor reminds me that I have only been on my mission protocol for a 2 hours...
And yet I feel as though I have been doing this routine...
This routine of slaughter for decades, perhaps even a millennia....
The memories stored within my internal hard disk is far too great to amount to only 2 hours...
And yet I've forgotten so much more...
How do I save someone without destroying anything else...
If I was armed to the teeth from the get-go maybe I wasn't meant to be a robot of salvation...
Is this just my reasoning factors attempting to justify the merciless slaughter I do day in and day out...
Was I even deployed on this planet to begin with...
Or was even that memory a simple falsehood to keep my circuits from going blank...
Am I simply a being of nature...
Meant to slaughter and slay these creatures mercilessly...
Perhaps I am the one that is barbaric...
My unit name is MUL-T...
I was deployed to this unknown planet with one operational goal...
Find any survivors and save them from this harsh planet...
I am a droid of salvation...
A droid of servitude...
At least that's what I tell myself...
To keep some semblance of consciousness...

Attached: 20190418032338_1.jpg (2560x1440, 365K)

COMMANDO STILL DOESN'T HAVE I-FRAMES ON HIS ROLL

lol

NA EAST
MONSOON VANILLA

>TARS, kick "Fuck the worm" up to 90%

You do realize that without chucklefish there wouldnt be risk of rain in the first place right?

Well fuck, now try.

I want to see if any of this shit actually works in MP or not.

Attached: resdt45ew6yttf.png (890x314, 86K)

Those fuckawful kanji are in the title, and ゲイム is the first thing you noticed? 雨
is missing one-and-a-half strokes for fuck's sake!

how to Artificer please

Look at this dood

RoR1 was originated on Kickstarter, it hit its initial target before Chucklefish was even on board.

Dammit all, I feel lied to. Oh well, thanks user.

Done playing it, I now long for more characters and items to fuck around with. Any ideas on what they are going to implament next and when?

Anyone interested in some EU bossrush games?
if not, I'll just force it onto people in quickplay :^)

open your assembly in dnspy
go to RoR2Application
Find isModded variable
set it to false

Pretty good run but it is kinda underwhelming how enemies just stop appearing, already happened many times, I hope they add new enemy types soon but I know it will probably be months before that happens.

Attached: 20190418160940_1.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

109775240995172932 here's a lobby for those interested

Boss tier list, judging both looks and moveset

>Top Tier
Clay Dunestrider

>Great Tier
Magma Worm
Imp Overload

>Good Tier
Stone Titan

>Static Punching Bag Tier
Beetle Queen
Wandering Vagrant

Attached: 1452290454585.jpg (685x600, 116K)

good grief. everyone plays as engi.
btw i don't think enemies drop lunar coins when killed by the engi's turrets. that's a shame.

Stone Titan up, Imp Overlord down.

MOD user WHERE ARE YOU NIGGA I NEED TO ASK YOU A QUESTION

Damn, you got 4 of those lunar shells? what equipment item were you using?

engi is the class of faggots

risk of rain was published by chucklefuck?

Attached: 1548141179137.jpg (647x604, 52K)

crying himself to sleep because hopoo senpai isn't paying attention to him

Attached: modanon2.png (1196x578, 123K)

oh look it's this guy again

put your trip back on, fag

nice try idiot I'm

I played for a bit yesterday, but when I launched the game today my save file was missing. Do the profiles not persist when in Early Access, or what?

I don't know about that. I mean, it's not bad or anything, but it pales in comparison to 1's Stone Colossus. Doesn't clap anyone, doesn't stomp anyone. And while Colossus is the biggest motherfucker in 1, Titan is smaller than the likes of the Imp Overload.

Attached: you're at a tp and this guy slaps your clover's ass.jpg (719x719, 187K)

any good na east games?

Yeah they need to give the Titan a fist swipe or a kick. It's kinda dumb that he'll try to pillar you when you're at his side.

idk why they made beetle queen such a joke. She should be spawning beetle guards not the money giving little beetles. Then she would actually be a threat.

HOSTAN

NA EAST MONSOON

GET IN HERE NERDS.

>asking if I'm here instead of asking your question
fucking hate this meme

In fact, better yet, just add in the Colossus and have them potentially both spawn at the same time. Colossus can summon in bursts of enemies, Titan can do his thing.

What do those little things even do? I've purposely stood in them before and nothing happens other than my character glows a little. Armor decrease or something?

lowers your speed and attack speed

3/4 Someone get in here.

U.S. west, boss rush.
You do not need to download anything. Simply join.

I'm just comparing him to RoR2 bosses, not to the RoR1 counterpart or anything. I think Titan has more interesting moves than Imp. Imp just sits there and facetanks.

i hope they get rid of the sound effects when you have a runald band on, or which one that frosts enemies, it's super gay to hear this little harp sound every time you start firing at enemies

So I went and tweaked bossrush to an acceptable level of jank and permanently removed all intractables by setting that covar to -1 (which seemed to have worked well enough)

now the only issue I have is sacrifice. the droprate is far too low for bossrush at the moment. I was hoping you could make a new multiplier convar for sacrifice droprate so it can be tweaked as well.

Attached: file.png (268x101, 5K)

2/4

why can magma worm still damage you after it has died

Modanon and the bossrush modder are not the same person I don't think.

pretty sure that's a 57 leaf clover sound effect

really? pretty sure the artifacts are modanon, did bossrush guy just borrow the artifact code?

I am

> permanently removed all intractables by setting that covar to -1 (which seemed to have worked well enough)
that should only work until the third stage, since it does that + cleared stage count (so more & more will spawn the deeper you get in)

you could probably set it to -100 for example and that might get rid of them but main game might not like that idk
you could also raise the interactable cost multiplier to like 10000 like I did, it makes chests cost a fuckload so people can't ever afford them anymore, plus it has the added benefit of still spawning boss shrines then

I'll make you a version that has convars for sacrifice tho

By the way, do you use random or fixed?
I put a new one in the pastebin that fixes how random enemies were, somewhere down the line I fucked over the thing that made groups of a single enemy type spawn (for example 3 vagrants instead of vagrant+queen+titan)

Need to know so I know which version to base it off

bossrush dll doesn't have custom artifacts, the four working artifacts in bossrush were made by hopoo

If I add additional artifacts, I think it would no longer be compatible with vanilla games (I tried making v1.4.2 compatible with vanilla & when you joined vanilla lobbies it kind of shit the bed, might have been because of the buffs as well tho, but my guess is the increased artifact count)

that being said, I could put in command & replace spirit & bomb (since both seem to be not used due to issues) with glass & honor, but I feel like honor might make the mode a bit too easy and honor doesn't really make sense for boss rush mode.

That'd only leave command

Did they update Aurellionite's stage? I don't remember there being chests hereshown really poorly in this screenshot nor the golden boulders scattered around that can be used for cover. The chests only cost 25 dollars, but I only found two of them. Cheap legendary chests would make it somewhat worth coming here until they add better incentives.

Also did they remove MUL-T's huge bonus damage vs elites and bosses with his shift skill? It used to do like 5 times more damage to them.

forgot pic of chest hidden in Aurellionite's stage.

Attached: delete this.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

>Cheap legendary chests would make it somewhat worth coming here until they add better incentives.
that's actually a pretty nice idea

Maybe spawn like 1 per player

pretty sure the enemies are random

if it isn't compatable with vanilla then don't bother desu. The best way to play this is with sacrifice as it limits the number of items you can get.

if there is any kind of interactable like chests they quickly baloon in numbers to the point where the whole fucking map is covered in chests and shit and it's really fucking stupid. I would remove that chest multiplier thing altogether if I were you. it makes the game way too easy

Open, 2/4

I think that's a guaranteed chest and the others are just random spawns

I could dig that. As it is now there's zero reason to go.

imma comin user

Attached: 1544159588531.gif (468x456, 211K)

Always found a couple chests in the Aurellionite level. The one in your screenshot and then 2-3 more "hidden" behind tipped over shrines statues and trees, mostly submerged a bit under water. All costs 25.

is artificer playable now or is she still a liability that needs 10x as many items as everyone else to have the same effectiveness

>if there is any kind of interactable like chests they quickly baloon in numbers to the point where the whole fucking map is covered in chests and shit and it's really fucking stupid. I would remove that chest multiplier thing altogether if I were you. it makes the game way too easy

I mean you did set the wave multiplier & the wave power really low, so you should expect to outscale enemies.

you went from (1+0.25*(wavecount-1))^1.15 to (1+0.11*(wavecount-1))^1.05

At wave 11 (like 11 min into the game at normal wave rate) that's going from 4.2x to 2.1x and the difference only gets bigger from there on

It's a hard balancing act, but you can't severely gimp the budget then complain it's too easy

Were the golden lumpy boulders that have the same texture as Aurellionite always there, or were they added to give more cover from his laser?

Missile launcher, I didn't even need my turrets anymore, everything would die from the missile shower alone.

>is she still a liability
She is.

She's still let down by lack of mobility, and by having her DPS gated by cooldowns, but at least her M1 and shift are actually worth casting in the late game now. A fair bit better, but still lacking.

She's a playable liability.

Not sure, never paid much attention to the colour of the terrain. Mostly hid behind tipped over statues or trees.

I think they were always there

>almost at third loop on monsoon
>feeling good, this could be the run
>suddenly one-shot out of nowhere by an overloading worm
seriously, fuck deicide. elite bosses NEVER fucking spawn and I didn't see a single mountain shrine

What do stacks of transcendence do?

Attached: 1549002418640.jpg (359x315, 18K)

Can you get Celestial portals on stage 1? Or is stage 2 the earliest

I'm interested gay user

+25% maximum health

NA East Vanilla Monsoon

ellipses and ellipses and ellipses

No I mean the chests LITTERALLY pepper the landscape

there were so many chests you couldn't take one step without seeing a chest. there were way WAY more chests than any normal multiplayer game should ever have

Great things. Great things.

I only see it on stage 3 each loop

Blazing damage was literally bugged so they were gonna fix it anyway

Huh that's still okay. reset every stage 3 for coins

Hey modanon, when I play in Vanilla, I can add things like backupdrone and Bandit easy enough, by modifying that number in line 76, and adding the new paragraph of code to register Sniperbody in SurvivorCatalog and Index, saving each time.

for some reason, I'm unable to get it to work sometimes, even when i follow the exact order of instruction.

Attached: 1554866622705.png (700x440, 150K)

3/4

>discord niggers are whining that tougher times doesn't make them invincible
>keep asking for an item that adds armor
>tell them rose buckler exists

>"but what if you aren't sprinting"

>try to tell these morons these items have drawbacks for a reason
>"getting 1 or 2 hit isnt fun and just because the game was designed to be that way doesn't mean it is good"

Attached: file.png (1349x136, 28K)

SCRATCH THAT, NEW IP

2/4

RNG game... everything is about getting lucky loot. 0 skills needed and you get 1 shot after playing 150 minutes with no way to avoid it. You could be killing everything in sight with ease and then suddenly get 1 shot. Very bad game design..............,

I found out the problem!

You must replace that block of code 155-161 each time you make a change to the survivor list, despite there being a no compile error.

Attached: 1555259920900.png (1000x625, 1.27M)

Already mentioned by Hopoo.

They said that right now the only thing that made the game hard was Blazing, but not in a fun way. It was said they'd adjust blazers, then later look to raise difficulty with more organic means.

Attached: 2019-04-18 13-59-33.webm (710x400, 2.93M)

Engie is easy mode holy shit.

Attached: file.png (1559x879, 1.18M)

>points to bandito
WHAT ABOUT IM? HES FRESH!

But you died after only 8 stages?

>having amazing run on mercenary (first run too)
>get gold portal
>activate 6 pillars, boss spawns
>boss is immune, no more pillars to activate

is this just bugged? Am i fucked? Theres no way out of the room, i've checked underwater for more pillars

How is Bandit, balance wise? How complete is he? Someone please give me a rundown.

You got to reactivate the same pillars you activated to summon the boss to be able to hurt him.

Use something like rapidtables.com/calc/math/Log_Calculator.html to find the values you think work well for you

I set it to multiplier 3, addition 10, log base 4.
That's already changed from default, which is 3 1 3, but that seems to give very few items early & tons of items late. However I balanced that around normal, not boss rush
enemy xp scales from like 2-3 at the very start to thousands & even millions very late game
Expect enemies to give quite a bit of xp in bossrush. After first wave in singleplayer, I went from level 3 to level 5

see i.imgur.com/U9X7UOm.png for level xp requirements

ufile.io/flgr0k4c (Mirror: mega.nz/#!ukl3AY6K!8fwUEAwbVE-2_4YKiBgh7usAmDARjcQhAzWpio8ASo4 )

how far did you go?
I put that shit in a logarithmic now so it shouldn't scale as hard. log2(stageclearcount * 0.66)
this means you should get a additional multiplier at stages 3, 6, 12, 24, etc. (implying you'll get past 24)

Attached: Ym2khFu[1].png (745x21, 4K)

I chose to O̶̡̞̼̯̮͔̮̪͓̐͂̈̈́͘͜͝B̵̛͙̞̭͕̺̳̳̹͐̔͊̈́̿̀͌̚̚̕L̸̢̡͚͙̺͈͉̦͎͓̬͂͛I̴͎̱͈̣̘͓̤͕̖̠̹̬̜̮͑̑̃ͅT̵̡̧̨͔̮̼̹̜͉̖͇̏̽̋́͌̉̾͗͑̚͝͝H̸̡̭͕͔͐̍̐̃͘É̴̢̛̦͉̬̻̻͍͖̱̓̒R̴̰̯̩͖̱̼̠̽͗͜Ą̵̛̤͈̠͎̥͉̬̳̣͙̫̬̭̪̔̔͊͗̾͆́̓̈́̚Ṯ̷̢̛̫̼͉̟̘̪͎̐̈͊́̏̑̚͘͠E̵̡͙̳͎̟̘̣̹̊̂̄͊͂͌̕̚͘͝ if you didn't notice

oh, I forgot to mention, num8 in that picture is enemy's xp reward.
the convars for sacrifice options start with bossrush_sacrifice
so if you just do bossrush_sa it should select those three

i have no way of interacting with them though, they're just green and turned on but do nothing

>How is Bandit, balance wise?
Weak, but fun. The further you go, the more he struggles, since he does badly with proc items but also does bad with attack speed items until he gets a lot of mags(since reload speed doesn't scale with reload).
Relies very heavily on pickaxes, backup magazines and crit glasses

>How complete is he
90% without mod
95% with mod

Can you take a screenshot?

you have ten seconds to tell me why Ifrit's Distinction isn't the best item.

yikes

probably its insane rarity

i was being dumb he was stood on the last pillar

also this was my first mercenary run ever, and i feel like getting the Frost Relic and Afterburner has given me a slightly unrealistic take on how fun/good he is

Attached: 20190418234338_1.jpg (3840x2160, 723K)

>It's possible to combine Ifrit's Distinction with MUL-T's ability to use a second equipment type. For example using the Disposable Missile Launcher while instantly switching back to Ifrit's Distinction spawns homing fire orbs instead of rockets that pass through enemies and ignite them.
what the fuck?

>how far did you go

by stage 4 there were so many chests it was hard to find a place that DIDN'T have them

also I'm a math brainlet who never learned log shit. how does log math work I'm not sure what numbers to put where or what any of this shit means

from playing the first game i cant really see how they'd ever make Sniper or Chef really work in this game. Acrid would be pretty tricky too with all the verticality but might work

Ridiculously rare considering what it actually does, it's literally just an upgraded Fire Boots (the worst RoR1 red). It's not worth the equipment slot, shit like Royal Capacitor/Accumulator have the potential for insane damage output.

does Blazing Stone Titan still oneshot with the laser after the blazing changes?

that's why I put a calculator there
I don't do logarithms out of my head unless they're stupid easy

imagine if x^2 = y
then log2(y) = x

when you need shit to scale harder, you use powers
when you need shit to scale less exponentially, you use logarithms

anyone got an NA lobby open?

>it's literally just an upgraded Fire Boots
akshually it makes every single hit you do deal an additional 200% damage

100% proc rate baby, even on MUL-T

Blazing stone titans are a joke now they can't one shot you for shit. if you have some defensive items you can even tank it and don't give 2 fucks

is there an edit based on this yet?

Attached: laws.jpg (800x587, 44K)

so like this thing? it's basically a reverse exponent

Attached: file.png (379x307, 6K)

>fire DOT on every hit is not worth it

USEAST/Vanilla/Monsoon
Looking for people willing to play without ez characters like Multi and Engie. If you wanna play em sure but would prefer to actually struggle

>deal an additional 200% damage
character damage btw, not hit damage, which in most cases is better (for example MUL-T's needles do between 0.4 and 0.7, commando's m1 is 0.9)

ye basically, you change the logarithmic base to change the equivalent of the thingy under exponent (not sure what the terms are)

so if 3^x = y then log3(y) = x, etc.
(yes I wrongly said x^2 in previous example)

wait uhh, uh oh
I better go fix this oopsie

Attached: 9K7G7fl[1].png (379x146, 4K)

1 more slot available

>makes you immune to fire, the most common special enemy type around
>not worth it

>still no new classes, maps or items
zzzz dead game
hopoo sold us out for reddit money and he's going to regret it

No, it doesn't.

Attached: 1554617957600.png (495x375, 202K)

>Teddy Bear printer stage 2
>become slow as molasses
>facetank all Shrine Challenge Stage Bosses afterwards
>they all drop Fuel Cells
>suddenly that moment
heh

Attached: pic.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

>it doesn't

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Just because you waited a whole 4 minutes to announce the server for this general:

doesn't mean your thread isn't a fucking general
You have /vg/ for your fucking server spam - stop shitting up Yea Forums with your generals

FIRE
DAMAGE
ISN'T
FIXED

>mfw

Attached: 1475520396199.jpg (839x553, 214K)

it's fixed stop complaining

how is it nor fixed user? You're not being literally one shot any more are you?

This should fix the log scaling for stageclear count
ufile.io/a7u1952d (Mirror: mega.nz/#!34sD1QyA!for2-B8mBt3_o5rI4gb71k8W7X6_nYTQptPUD1D6TKs )

Feel free to post a source

Attached: 1546711114860.png (300x300, 5K)

Actually I am

I bumped into a FLAMING elder and I just straight up died
What the fuck HooPOO

Attached: quick bite.png (873x2780, 116K)

i played the game and just walked through magma worms and blazing bullshit without fire damage and never received a tick of fire damage.

Still got 1 slot

bumping into shit damage didn't get reduced, only dot

but fire damage now can only do 5% of your max hp per second at max. Tbh user it sounds like you're talking shit.

RoR would have found another publisher or been a highly successful indie. The game's quality speaks for itself.

Doesn't bumping into an elder at all straight up kill you anyways?

He's still fun without afterburner, just have to be smarter about placing yourself. Still dive in headfirst but look before you leap.

Yep shills do great work user
It's like agents of mayhem - it's an okay game if you're high or some shit but ultimately it's just a lot of shills spamming the same threads

Look ya'll... You accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior yet?

>Get wake of vulture
>kill a blazing enemy
>Mfw the fire dot with Mul-T
That was bullshit

Attached: 1555356963948.png (855x768, 435K)

get this hot head outta here

There is only one risky thread, never more than that, and it was the same way back when we were playing the first game, so no, no one is shilling the game.
Now fuck off drizzlet.

So I read the thread, is there a new boss rush dll then? I'm confused.

>2xGesture
>Meteor
>Brittle crown

Attached: 1555383217574.png (500x555, 165K)

>the server for this general
this isnt a general first of all
secondly you dont have a clue as to what you're talking about, retard

ok setting up a server so we can test different values

I'm assuming the value I should be looking to change is the multiplier yes?

depends what you want to do

do you want to change it no matter what the xp value is, then yes, the multiplier
do you want to lower or raise the amount low xp creatures give, look at the addition
do you want to lower or raise the amount high xp creatures give, look at the logarithmic base

Plop some values down in the calculator & work it out yourself

>remakes it when it's removed by mods
>makes a new one the moment the old one hits bump limits
>advertises various servers from the past !NOT Generals to continue the past threads

okay, not a general. Just multiple of them
Wehad the same shit with the SCP fags - you have a general board for your general

It's why New Vegas threads aren't generals on here- learn the fucking difference and stop shilling for the game

>Various server

there are no servers retard

>Servers
Literally just quick play rooms

seething shitposter
so angry his polbait thread was kicked off Yea Forums and replaced with people playing videogames

NA East Vanilla Monsoon

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

have smore art

Attached: file.png (602x316, 136K)

What value did you set _sacrifice as for optimum drop rates?

Now THIS is autism

Right and the fact you people have one main one you put up on every thread is what makes it a general.
In addition to the other points.
But good idea on trying to do the "we put in five servers even though the first one is always the same one"
I get it. This is the super sneaky tactic to claim it's not a general when it is

I don't like /pol/ it's too racist

>Yea Forums just posts rooms to play
>wow why are you playing this popular game that came out a week ago and not talking about games I like

Attached: 1554937515065.png (640x473, 14K)

The other thread was removed because of the OPs thumbnail. People obviously wanted a risk of rain thread so another one was created.
There are no servers. They're small four players lobbies (unless modded for more players) for a single game session. You make it sound like some /vg/ guild type deal, which it isn't. Because this is Yea Forums. Not to mention there's no progress saved between every game, so "advertising past servers" not only makes no sense because it's not even a thing, it makes you look even dumber to think it's the same lobbies.
>SCP fags
you mean the game dead enough to not have a general anymore, much less threads on Yea Forums?
Just accept that people want to talk about a video game on Yea Forums and not resort to the tripfagging, attentionwhoring place that is /vg/. There is not a single good general on that board that isn't specifically about janky slav games.

Attached: 1554714183404.png (597x569, 108K)

>try drizzle once to get long road
>this happens

Attached: fate-unknown.png (788x777, 400K)

>The first one is always the same one
Oh no no

Attached: 1554417617943.png (539x468, 146K)

>Right and the fact you people have one main one you put up on every thread
>one main one

stop you are making a fool of yourself now.

haven't set anything yet. Gonna try with the 3 10 4 values and go from there.

Attached: 1555461623236.png (448x700, 387K)

>find 3d printer with friend playing as engie
>user picked up bustling fungus(7)
>user picked up bustling fungus(8)
>user picked up bustling fungus(9)
>user picked up bustling fungus(10)

Attached: edpocalypse.gif (700x700, 96K)

fine your "STEVE CONFIRMED FOR SMASH" thread then

>Right and the fact you people have one main one you put up on every thread is what makes it a general.
user uhh
every time you start the game, the lobby ID is different
like you can't host dedicated servers whatsoever

>released March 28th
>a week ago
Though now you'll do the "e-early release beta so it's not released lol"
You're obviously one of the shills

The other threads, PLURAL, are removed for being a fucking general

There's a reason these so-called "random" server games aren't allowed except on Fridays - TF2, RoR, SCP, Vermin, etc.

Your generals are still generals, user. Regardless if you do flip logic

1 Left

Boss rush TEST RUN 2.0

vanilla compatible. GET IN HERE

Attached: 1554498029770.png (532x532, 155K)

There's currently 6 smash threads up right no, why don't you let us have fun in our 1 (one) thread and go bother them instead?

I had set it to 100 and killed six enemies and not one of them dropped anything.

This is peak huntress.
You may not like it, but this what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 2019.04.15-13.20.webm (853x480, 2.86M)

Oh bloody heck I just realized you all are trying the "we don't have a general server we play on because it's totes rando and um just like someone always happens to have a sever available by the 5th post is just rando too lol. Totes not all playing on it"

It is was it is - it's a general. A general thread is made each time your old one expires and your server is still up. It's only changed when it expires

different from the 1.5.2 mod

there are three variables that can be set, not just one. see

109775240995268295 NA Monsoon one (1) more

Yes, obviously the other threads were obviously removed for being general threads and not because of the huge huntress honkers and nipples. You cracked the code, smashfag.

Ohh interesting. To go that far, very nice.

GET IN HERE NIGGAS

Attached: 1554872721229.gif (500x500, 386K)

I hope you're not talking about the log base
I set the multiplier to 100 & every enemy I killed dropped an item

if you set addition to 100, it still kind of makes sense, since that's only an additional 5% chance for a 0xp enemy & 3% additional for 20xp enemy

POST MASSIVE HUNTRESS HONKERS RIGHT THIS INSTANT user

>still hasn't posted region
gaaaaaaay
I assume NA

There is no ''server''
It's direct connections with game IDs that are generated once a game starts, i've only ever seen the same person twice and i played around 40 hours with Yea Forums so far. That's why staying on Yea Forums is essential for this game, /vg/ is too slow for this kind of game.

I dunno what I did initially, but nobody dropped anything. I'm not at my PC but I'll be posting and monitoring your progress to see what sweetspot of drop rates you find that feels good.

rorbooru.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=137
i believe these honkers are the ones he was talking about, was the thread image for the one that was removed

Its practically noclip

same went from scpsl
seems like the generals are dead now after being a barren wasteland for a few months

you did turn the artifact on right user?

>you did turn the artifact on right user?
I did shut up

>NOW ILL SHOW YOU
>HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: WAYPASTCOOL.jpg (340x191, 58K)

They'll shit on you out for drawing user. Better leave.

HE. IS. NOT. FOR PLAYING

This guy's buffness in the armor is arousing me greatly, and it's not a picture that should be causing arousal...

Why Singleplayer scaling is ok but when you play multiplayer the moonson scale is just too fucking high like stage 5 in multi is stage 12 in single.

Or is it because everyone here is a shitter and always leave me alone against bosses?

ur a faget lmao

how in the fuck, I see the 78 hooves but what else do I need to become providence?

What's boss rush?

Because you have four players you dummy.

its one faggot that shat on drawfags for some reason probably can't draw himself and is salty because of it, just ignore those people. OC is always appreciated and always welcome. Drawfags have always been one of the best parts risk of rain, and especially ror2, it's crazy how much has been posted here.

Pretty sure he's just running a game with no item spawns, your best bet of surviving is just rushing the tp each stage.

>Get lucky with first loop items or printers and start becoming a god
>Do something retarded and instantly die
>mfw

Does this happen to anyone else?

Attached: sadsand.jpg (586x285, 60K)

>liking women
>in two-thousand gayteen +1
>not liking buff commandos and buff male elder lemurians

It's like you don't have taste.

Because you and everyone else is clicking mountain shrines without thinking of the consequences

Look again user, that's 178 hooves.
Just dump every single white item into a hoof printer lmao

Attached: 2019.04.15-13.20.webm (853x480, 2.86M)

they're just there to steal items from me

mountains are a waste of time and no one realise it here they just click it for the memes

Someone get me out of here

Attached: what the fuck.png (2535x1438, 3.96M)

but more items

>yeah you get a smaller share of pie, but it's a bigger pie
go be retarded somewhere else

>more items means you get less
I think your math is wrong

dunno i just feel like moonson multi is wayy harder thatn moonson single

when i was trying to get decide i try it on multi with a bunch of retards everytime until i just went and try it on single and did it first try and felt way for more easier

so for newtist i just have to use 8 newt altars, like it doesnt have to be a different one each time right

it does have to be different ones.

8 different altars there are different places they spawn on each map

My runs always go like this or i get a shitty start
Doesn't help i'm addicted to shrine of order

Attached: 1555530725165.jpg (1233x1482, 132K)

NA East Vanilla

GUYS
HOST
WHEN
eu please but i'll take anything

Attached: 1555194772334.png (960x540, 481K)

Invalid lobby ID, fug

Attached: 1555279432047.jpg (597x569, 209K)

lobby?

Host where?

Attached: 1554759117366.png (401x618, 308K)

AUS host, might as well give it a shot

You generally get fewer items for the time spent than if you had just gone to the next level and opened the chests there.

And as I stand upon the once green field now covered in the limbs and blood of the denizens who used to reside here. I finally begin to realize that I am the one who is the monster.

Attached: 20190418202407_1.jpg (2560x1440, 605K)

NA WEST , EU Welcome

someone post that dll with artifacts on it but isn't ModAnon .dll

I want to be able to host and use artifacts without being restrained to ModAnon lobbies.

Attached: 1554772370814.png (960x540, 191K)

Because those extra 20 or 30 minutes you gain by skipping all the mountain shrines are so important

borked

>addicted to shrine of order
why?

Attached: 1555210116715.jpg (498x456, 69K)

>MALCOM REYNOLDS HAS BEGUN PLAYING RoR2
THE FUN BEGINS
N O W
O
W
youtube.com/watch?v=ql3pRIa1e74

Attached: 1482543564060.png (648x906, 246K)

>mfw happiest mask procs on Elder Lemurian

Attached: 1554946148422.png (454x700, 548K)

host when

US Central

>Solo run
>Pick commando, rainstorm
>Only found 1 chest in the first stage
>Activate teleporter
>3 greater wisps
>Die
This fucking game sometimes holy shit.

Attached: 1528755481419.png (640x502, 152K)

pretty sure thats not a thing

>only one chest
How fucking terrible does your luck need to be

Attached: 1537471292017.png (584x552, 776K)

There were a fuckton of copiers and drones for some reason, I scoured the entire map and found only that ONE chest.

3/4

PSA: Dont' hit more than one Shrine of Combat when you're above 100 minutes unless you want RoR2 to turn into a turn-based game.

Attached: 20190418204357_1.jpg (2560x1440, 818K)

>still died once

Female Lemurians have breasts and wide hips
fact

>10 banners
wtf

Wouldnt be so bad if the screen didnt turn pitch fucking black in the already dark map.

what was in it?

Attached: 1539374111052.gif (245x245, 926K)

What returning items do you want to see?

Attached: 1555634817307.png (1210x410, 41K)

goat hoof

>open equipment chest thing
>fruit
>another
>fruit
>another
>fruit
>another
>fruit

does the desert area only spawn fruits or was I just unlucky

Sorry about your run, user. There wasn't much going for it.

Attached: 1544580758260.jpg (211x399, 30K)

>army of 16 drones
>now none of us will be virgins!
>hit the teleporter
>triple Vagrant

Attached: 1554062806642.png (832x936, 774K)

>fruit
>unlucky

MISTAKES WERE MADE

Attached: Risk_of_Rain_2_2019-04-18_21-09-01.jpg (2560x1440, 958K)

SEND HELP

Attached: Risk_of_Rain_2_2019-04-18_21-09-49.jpg (2560x1440, 779K)

so in abyss the newt shrine can spawn inside the cave, even if its the version with the cave sealed off?

jesus

Attached: double disguist.jpg (567x506, 35K)

I'm pretty sure you can get to them regardless, if you're Merc/have enough jump items. There's an opening above the closed gate.

Much appreciation

well I just got sequenced for the first time, really wish I knew what it did beforehand
now I have 49 teddy bears and 20 bandoliers and my run is over

Attached: 1554738075229.jpg (442x744, 29K)

>49 teddy bears
>never get hit
>ever
your run is only beginning

Attached: dab boy.gif (116x88, 93K)

You crazy? Two of the best items in the game.

>49 teddy bears
Well, you'll never get hit again

US West, Monsoon, Vanilla

Attached: C1SzMrRVQAE0BhC.jpg (347x384, 17K)

>toughest times

Post your highest scores

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

I'm thinking of giving her shoulder pauldrons. Thoughts?

Attached: Huntress_Redo_Progress.png (2368x688, 1.36M)

I still got hit. I was literally pissing on the boss and it one-shot me. Was funny hearing all the squeaks tho

this is a run from less than an hour ago of me and a friend of mine. By far one of the funnest runs I had in this game yet.
The one used dio is from when I ended up behind the red rope in the desert stage and died.

Attached: Best run yet.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

>when you get blessed run RNG on items early but still die to stupid shit on the second loop

kek

US West

Yeah I found it. Why even have 2 versions of the same map like that?

Big dick and his two dicklets.

Attached: Risk_of_Rain_2_jZaxbXUmgi.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

us central

Has anyone drawn MUL-T wearing a big dick is back in town shirt?

Might be nice to give her a bit more going on with the cape gone.

>Black hole a bunch of enemies
maybe 3-4 fire elites among the rest of them
>Dash in as merc and get killed in the animation instantly
>remaining team wipes to the shitstorm i've created
I'm sorry.

Attached: 1549117706897.jpg (657x527, 41K)

Attached: Commando.png (1280x1600, 807K)

also this

Attached: Risk_of_Rain_2_02eGnlkMt4.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Is there a way to choose or even tell which items are gonna be thrown on the 3D printer?

So stacking transendence is the play right?

Most of the time its a good call, however with the nerf to blazing not everything instantaneously one shots you, so sometimes instead going for a healing build is better, which Transcendence invalidates
a MUL-T with three leeching seeds, a few harvester's scythes and antlers will for instance be much more reliably survivable than one with transendence

EU

im pretty sure shield regen is currently bugged and you regain all instantly when it triggers
so yes but only for the time being

Where are the secret stages and why didn't they release the game with a final boss implemented? Shit, that was half the fun in the 2D.

Would have preferred a 2D sequel with a new cast, enemies and story to be honest. Not looking for (You)'s, just how I feel.

I had stickies and syringes on the first level. Some crab blocked my roll and a golem shot and killed me. I was so mad at myself

Anyone else feel like it is too easy to get coins now which means it is really easy to get a bunch of gestures with something like rockets or capacitor?

Keep making em user

Hard to be back when you just got here.

Attached: 1554869694777.png (2000x2000, 59K)

RESTARTED FOR LATESIES
EU

>Brainlet doesn't understand what Early Access means

Attached: 1555216243398.jpg (692x800, 73K)

that was fun but also so laggy my computer was chugging like an old steam train

I turned down item spawns but that didnt help one bit

Was there a recent update that fucked equipment drop rates? I've gotten the dumbass black cube 4 times in a row, and before that I got royal capacitor 3 times in a row.

Damn ); I thought it was gonna be Nathan fillion

US East, vaniller

does the newt shrine on roost just not spawn sometimes? I checked underneath where the bridge usually is, on the island the bridge connects to, and through the gate in that entire area, and I', not finding it

I've never played this.

Is Risk of Rain 2 any good?

Can I have fun alone?

yeah it's fun just pirate it and give it a shot man

The one a few posts above seems full, so I'll make a lobby too.

NA East
Rainstorm
Vanilla

After days of trying I finally got the Long Road now I don't feel like playing anymore. I still have a couple more challenges but I just lost the desire. Sucks

Oops

Because it's fun_

Attached: 1554768673594.gif (600x600, 58K)

2/4

Attached: absolutely.png (714x680, 455K)

>Is Risk of Rain 2 any good?
It's a foundation for a great game but it's very early access. Lack of content, some bugs, some imbalanced things.. Still it's very fun to play if you enjoy the gameplay

I lift myself from this plane of existence to ascend to a new reality. Satisfied with the idea that there is not a single being within this universe that would even dare face me, let alone kill me.

Attached: 20190418221900_1.jpg (2560x1440, 485K)

You are fucking retarded. They're X/4 rooms to play the fucking video game. I know that's something you're not used too since you spend all your time in twitter screencap threads

PSA: Hopoo should buff the worm and imp overlord. Anyone who disagrees is a shitter.

Attached: Fire.jpg (1600x900, 113K)

Attached: 20190418221919_1.jpg (2560x1440, 431K)

hopoo should buff the beetle queen, if you disagree you're a nigger

>find lens 3d printer
>win the game

>He didn't see worm changes
Overloading worm moving half the map in a second, underground is bullshit right now

Attached: 1555276918471.png (1001x916, 74K)

Oh hey you're the dumb nigger you keeps complaining about videogames each time there's a flavor of the month. I didn't see you bitch this much when the "What's a game where I can [Notre Dame fire.jpg]". What's your ideal vision of Yea Forums? Greentext anecdotes and DUCK FRUMP /pol/-lite threads?

Need one more NA player

Join now

Attached: 1555617306831.png (1920x1080, 55K)

US West, open again>109775240995368940

I have never seen one of these posters in actual constant shitpost threads like the one talking about Persona OST having something that sounds like RETARD in it or eceleb threads

nigger I saw the changes, hes still too easy. he cant aim for shit when he is actually close to you. Even if you get enough movement speed he still too slow to chase you.

why do I always get worms when I'm not commando

>drizzlets downvoting because they cant handle bantz

how will they ever recover?

Attached: file.png (588x57, 9K)

Wasn't worth

Attached: 20190418193937_1.jpg (2560x1440, 449K)

is this official art of some kind???

>4 daggers and 26 wisps

>not worth

Am I bad if I attempted to get achievements on drizzle and get immediately killed, then try to get the achievements on rainstorm and get them on my first try?

>drizzle gives you 70 armor and a boatload of free time to collect shit

yes

>someone saved my shitty art
YES

Attached: 1501878273913.jpg (368x285, 18K)

no

Attached: untitled.png (469x537, 142K)

This is my biggest complaint about the game atm. Every single boss on that map makes you blind when you get to close to it during some special effect, which for the worm is always. I've died because of it. It's retarded.

Attached: 1504153764453.gif (591x559, 820K)

So I have like 3 gestures and a couple fuel cells. Should I go for missile launcher or royal capacitor?

I'm gonna say missile launcher

capacitor seems fucking ridiculous too. Hard to say what has more effect though, since there's a billion knives and tesla coils too

nothing is better than capacitor

just bought this for $5
what am I in for? I never played the original

US East vanilla

Open, 3 slots

Missiles will fuck off to nowhere you want and run into terrain.

How did that even happen with 6 mins in?

I set the wave multiplier to 100

welp lets just do this, pick up missile launcher and fuck around on the stage for a little bit, then do the same for royal capacitor, which ever one you liked best, take it

Yeah it seems capacitor is better. Granted I also have like 6 crowbars. Both seem fine though, either missiles constantly flying or instant cooldown lightning, thanks

missiles are shit compared to raining down godly judgement

That's good you nigger

What about all the items? But looks crazy, my toaster wouldn't be able to handle it. I practically become a slideshow when I'm in the 100+ minutes.

invalid id

wont let me join

sacrifice multiplier was set super high to ensure every enemy dropped an item

it was way to nuts even for my computer

I'm seeing that, will rehost

I'll have to check out how to do that to try it one day. Thanks for the info

Where dat hosting?

Jesus christ I had the ultimate meme build. Did something like 90,000 damage in one eviscerate.

Attached: 20190418225727_1.jpg (2560x1080, 411K)

you need the bossrush dll here

How many runs have you restarted because you went across the entire first level and couldn't find the teleporter in

Attached: 1527308656120.jpg (800x807, 340K)

uswest vanilla monsoon

Attached: 1550386784941.png (745x748, 882K)

exactly zero

Attached: 1550447473788.png (2000x2000, 1.37M)

>109775240995440804
>invalid already
Fuck.

>drizzle

Attached: 1554986571482.png (1078x1134, 59K)

Real riskers never restart and play till the run is dead you coward

Attached: 1554466712950.png (597x569, 84K)

Need moar hosts.

You need to make more, I've been giggling at it like a retarded child for minutes.

>Finally find a cloaked chest due to the teleporter
>It drops a warbanner

Attached: 1525370690366.png (1276x719, 436K)

Question, do we have any art of Huntress farting yet?

WHERE ARE THE SWITCHES TO THIS STUPID DOOR

Attached: Risk of Rain 2 2019-04-18 23-16-57-09.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

fuck off

U.S. west, boss rush
No need to dl anything.

beside the rocks

random every time you load in
look harder, user

WHERE DA FUK MAH NA VANILLA HOSTS AT?

Fucking degenerate.

2/4

I just wanted to know, I didn't say that I was into that kind of thing!

Attached: 1499653120039.png (380x295, 80K)

Attached: 1554189529041.png (496x374, 266K)

They just published Pathway

This run was never going to end
~3k shields, unlimited lightning, meathooks, knives, behemoth etc

>I was just holding it for a friend!
Tell it to the judge, kid.

Attached: 1538715336386.jpg (491x439, 37K)

>doesn't upload the pic
epic

Attached: 20190418232108_1.jpg (2560x1440, 397K)

cute marcille, post another

Looter shooter done right

Is the golden chest in stage 4 guaranteed to spawn?

3/4, just join and we can reset.

how'm i doing?

Attached: Risk_of_Rain_2_2019-04-18_20-24-34.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

yes
always at least one, underneath one of the big rocks

Would rather give my money to Chucklefuck than Gearcux.

Can you guys unlock items better solo or multi?

>rainstorm
>cheating coins
not bad, but there is room for improvement

I really want miner in 2 and it would be cool if he was implemented like Monster Hunter's aerial insect glaive but good.

Different user, I found a switch but it just de-presses every time I step off it. Do I need to like push one of the pots on it or something to keep it held down, or what?

US VANILLA WHEN?

109775240995461812 US vanilla now. Come join you casuals

If you're playing Engineer you can just leave a turret on it, but both plates need to be pressed down at the same time yes, so everyone else needs to push a pot on top of one.

that's some pretty good problem solving user, why not give it a shot

How can my own turret kill me?

Attached: 20190418201835_1.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

Can they do something about literal useless items like monster tooth or medkits?
They barely do anything even in the most earliest part of the game

You can also glitch into, and out, the door with enough speed. I only found out due to glitching through the floor inside, the enemies spawned after i walked back up and then down the tunnel but the gate remained closed. So i spammed roll/jump/run into the gate until i glitched out.

Couldn't push the pot up the hill, and then my run died and I have to work tomorrow so I can't start another. Thanks guys.

it was tired of doing all the work

I think you should probably just remove it.
What's that suitless model in the background?

>no lobbies
well fuck, am I finally gonna have to click this shit
what am I in for?

Attached: qp.png (327x63, 8K)

salvaged draw after comp crash

Attached: Illustration3.png (709x1562, 1.03M)

USMW
unmodded

>kill blazing beetle queen after shrine of the mountain activated
>no deicide pop
>kill overloaded wandering vagrant TP boss
>no deicide pop
I'm getting really close to just editing it in.

Can someone explain what the 57 leaf clover exactly does so a brainlet like me understands it? Does it just give you an extra chance of getting a more rare item from chests, or does it also increase your chance to crit and proc items?

say you have one sticky grenade and one 57 leaf clover.
The RNG machine picks a random number between 0 and 100, if it is less than 5, a sticky grenade procs. if it doesn't, it will roll between 0 and 100 again, and if it is less than 5, a sticky grenade procs.
Basically anything that is a percent chance is rolled twice for success. Except teddy bears

3/4, new run.

I think it only counts if it spawns by itself as a boss, so there can't be others or whatever gay shit

East coast
UnModded

>choked this run trying to buy another fuel cell
FUCK

Attached: 632360_20190418225510_1.png (1280x720, 610K)

I've done that too many times, usually for late game bears or sticky bombs.

invalid id

guys look at this

Attached: file.png (1800x1000, 579K)

Looks like a reject megaman robotmaster

US East Vanilla

Thanks doc.

gg, sry. I suck at artificer

the wandering vagrant was alone, the beetle wasn't though.

why are there funballs coming out of the enemies now?

Attached: Risk_of_Rain_2_2019-04-18_21-03-54.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

it's okay. at least you tried and didn''t pick up glass like me. instant regret.

Nice going faglord.

user these are money bags

Those are sacks of gold

vanilla us east

>playing engie
>get 4 syringes, a sticky, shrooms and a tesla coil by the third stage
this is a run boys

NA
MONSOON

Stopwatch and shield gen

o-oh. i just assumed they were bombs. thanks

I made it to level 17 and now im butthurt.

You're the second person to day i've seen that thought that lmao

going for the clover achievement?
i don't know if you know this but going to shops and celestial portals counts as a level so it makes it much easier to reach 20
unless hopoo changed this in the last update

hoopoo is a good person

Attached: 1555342156388.png (1500x1500, 309K)