Why is it still so good?

Why is it still so good?

Attached: Hitman_4_artwork.jpg (220x312, 12K)

because it was so piss easy it actually allowed creative ways to kill the targets

This. I replayed it earlier this year and all I did was walk up to the target, shoot him out of the line of sight of other NPCs and walk away. Imagination and overthinking your kill method is a hell of a thing. I even got a SA rating for the hit.

so a stark contrast to the previous game, contracts, which on the hardest difficulty, is a really hard, nay frustrating trial and error game, especially when trying to get the silent assassin rating.

also, anyone else love the surreal horror atmosphere of contracts? it's not the most talked about of the hitman games, always overshadowed by blood money. would you recomend blood moeny?

Was it Maynard?

I mean if you liked Contracts you'll like Blood Money. Bear in mind that Blood Money is a little more casual than Contracts and gets rid of that horror-esque edge the previous games had.

Both of the Delgados.

It's the tutorial mission, of course it's piss easy

Silent Assassin is much harder than Contracts.
No, it isn't. That's Death of a Showman.

I mean its the tutorial mission in the sense that its the first mission that actually lets you dick around and use trial and error but its on par with the rest of the levels in the game. Not to mention you're acting a lot of the other hits in this game can't be done in a similar way.

GOTTA CHECK YOU WHITE BREAD

Death of the Snowman is technically the tutorial. But Vintage Year is the first time the game gives you complete freedom to fuck around.

HOL’ UP!
HEY!

it's good but not the best hitman game.

>binged through Hitman 2, Contracts, Blood Money & Absolute Shit all in a week, having fun with most of them
>Can't even play the first level of 2016 Hitman without getting bored even though I can tell it's way better than Absolution

Something in me changed, I don't know how or why but I can't play Hitman games anymore.

bloodmoney unironically the best hitman , even better than the nuhitman 2016 games

No it isn't.

what about the first game in the series? i know that much of the game was basically remade as various levels in contracts.

Attached: suspiciousninja.png (378x360, 33K)

The first game is objectively garbage. If you're deep into Hitman you might get some enjoyment but it's extremely detached from the rest of the series and plays like more of an action game then a stealth game, albeit understandably due to its development history.

I really tried to get into it but it's just so clunky and undercooked.

Try turning off all the UI handholding crap, made the experience a lot more enjoyable for me.

HE'S PACKING!