Thank you so fucking much Blizzard

Thank you so fucking much Blizzard

Attached: B1D8960F-E9C0-4518-9CAF-B68EF2E567B1.jpg (1136x977, 917K)

why is this board obsessed with black people. having a black character in a video game is like the 2nd coming of christ for you guys

Is this loss

diversity is our strength and there is nothing more diverse than a gay black man only attracted to wh*toid women.

don;t you biggots ever forget

Attached: 1555515638490.gif (307x173, 3.18M)

>anime gif

Attached: trollbird.gif (320x240, 305K)

Is this a political compass?

No one used to care that much but now it's a shitfest of either fetishists or black people with inferiority complexes spamming this weird race play shit.

it's always people baiting, why would it be anything else

Do you actually honestly believe black people come to this board to post /pol/ racebait disguised as video game discussion every hour of every day here

Is this loss?

Attached: Pel.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

You know, normally I'd be annoyed at a black character because they're never real characters they're always "Hey look my only trait is being black" characters. Baptiste while boring actually seems like a genuine take.

Well genuine enough that I don't want to pull my pubes out, I don't mind the guy, I still hate Doomfag for existing though.

Attached: 122.png (300x100, 54K)

Came in here to post exactly this. The whole 'cuck' thing isn't a meme, literally half of this entire website has that fetish unironically. Btw, if you are reading this and you do have a cuck fetish, you are not only a disgrace to the human race and men in general, but to your ancestors as well, and the world would be better off without your pathetic ass. Quit fantasizing and end it.

>gay nigger
lol

What’s wrong with doomfist

Have some more if it triggers you so much.

Attached: 1525179339249.gif (400x225, 2.52M)

>or black people with inferiority complexes spamming this weird race play shit.
Do you really think all this shit is black anons? Are you such a dumbass who refuses to believe whites can be retarded shitposters

Black ppl smell bad

man I miss anime
I wish it would come back

Why you so upset ‘bout seein some handsome African American feller? Way I sees it, diversity is America’s greatest strength.

Attached: 00B7A76D-2D59-40A2-84E4-E74EC29AD14F.png (932x820, 1.15M)

Attached: notracist.png (720x1080, 979K)

I cant believe how much better his Talon skin is compared to his default.
>Talon Skin
>Indicates his allegiance
>His Scanner eyepiece seems to actually fit with the rest of the design
>His fucking scarf/neck cover has Talon emblem, which means it serves a fucking purpose design-wise
>His basic-bitch mook sci-fi armor makes sense since he is in the gear of the literal mooks
I'm genuinely mad that this wasn't his default skin or his default skin wasn't some broken, defaced version of this
Hell, even the color scheme is better

Attached: baptiste.png (2147x1317, 3.34M)

Not enough BLACKED sfm's featuring him and Mercy. Got a lot of dudes frustrated for some reason.

I agree. Makes his default feel redundant and terrible at the same time

Haven't touched it in like 10 months. Is Junkrat still a quality shitposter

>post with stickers of a black character the OP obviously is homo for, but no mention of them being black
>WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH BLACK PEOPLE

You guys are partisan hacks who keep starting up the same shit. If this was a white person it would have been a bara thread and if someone would say "WHY IS V OBSESSED WITH WHITE PEOPLE" you would have been like "no we aren't!". Get over yourself.

you are pathetic lmao

Attached: lad.jpg (450x600, 176K)

Who is this guy?

>still no tranny character
wtf blizzard?????