Why does France like Nintendo so much?

Why does France like Nintendo so much?

Attached: D4LZ7nEWkAA0_nT.jpg (1200x630, 150K)

It’s fun

Have you seen the French? They look like they consume soi by the gallons.

Its the entire world not just France, barring UK, Eastern europe and soth america

Pretty sure the data is the same for the rest of the world.

It's a mistery actually, especially since from what I know France was mostly Sega territory in the 8 and 16-bit eras.

Is that DBZ game any good?

>DBZ game
>good
Actually make that
>DBZ
>good

Il est rempli de garçons de soja.

A lot of nigger migrants and native white cucks. The perfect target audience for nintendo.

This. Nintendo is basically the Disney of gaming.

>Sekiro

Based. Games gonna sell a ton.

its the country of söy, niggers and muselshit

>Its the entire world not just France, barring UK, Eastern europe and soth america
>curious to see what's popular where I live
>click on a random popular online store
>mfw the complete and utter absence of anything Nintendo
it's business as usual

Attached: Untitled.png (981x316, 92K)

The French literally destroy their own country every 70 years and are in the process of doing so now. Those niggas are nuts so I dunno if its onions so much as genetics.

Because it's not Fifa season, otherwise it's FIFA everywhere

REEEEEE!!! NO!!!!

>Nintendo is basically the Disney of gaming.

Well yeah, Nintendo is the most influential studio in gaming, like how Disney is the most influential studio in animation. Video games literally wouldn't be the cultural phenomenon they are today without Nintendo, they'd just be a passing fad.

You can hate the money grubbing scumbags that pull the strings at big corporations like Disney and Nintendo, but you cannot deny the influence that the creative minds working for said companies have had on the cartoons and games we enjoy. It's not Walt's fault his creation turned into a monster.

>sonygro trying to talk shit

Attached: images.jpg (182x276, 9K)

>Making fun of the only country that had consistant protests against their cuck overlord

French people make no sense
Nintendo games don’t make any sense

Didn’t the French create absurdism?

Migrants dont play vidya

It's definitely onions. They love onions.

Attached: french guy with onions.jpg (500x700, 238K)