Microsoft

So now that the Xbox is going the way of the dodo like Sega did who will replace them?

Attached: 88C2A53A-FE06-4896-995C-EFB526B25F6A.jpg (1101x850, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1JYIA9nE4ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Pic unrelated.

STD memes.

Attached: 1500311744110.jpg (610x986, 70K)

pic most certainly related.

Related how?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

neogaf is on fire
or faggotera, whatever

Attached: 1518446895644.png (417x491, 39K)

an xbone s with no disc tray costs like 18 bucks more than one of the recent xbone s models with the same specs AND a disc drive. they're fucking retarded

Nobody. Sony will eventually take over the whole console business and raises the prices how they see fit. Also if they won they don't have to serve the customer anymore with expensive games or exclusives.

>an xbone s with no disc tray costs like 18 bucks more than one of the recent xbone s models with the same specs AND a disc drive. they're fucking retarded
No it doesn't. Once the unit is released MS will ensure that it is always priced approximately 50 dollars cheaper than the S. So if the S goes on sale for 200, the discless S will be sold for 150. If the S goes on sale for 150, the discless S will be sold for 100. Did you not even watch the presentation?

You realize all you need with a digital console is GamePass where you get access to 200 games for $1 a month? You're saving money with this lol

sweet summer child

It’s still shit and why would anyone sell it if the store can’t even sell video games with it? God I can’t wait for the Xbox to fade away and get replaced by NEO GEO

keep seething snoyboy, people arent buying games in the store anymore

Bro like what if video games were like Netflix, you’re like those fags who sell their old console at the beginning of each new generation

May God have mercy on our souls

Attached: dcx_doc74kg4po1ktw17q65df2p.jpg (620x413, 40K)

But they are also if I want to buy cheap games only I’ll just use steam or pirate them there is literally 0 reason for the Xbox brand to exist

Dont care as long as I get my Halo franchise on steam.

>instantly embraces tribe mentality the first moment possible.
holyshit. the level of projection.

online*

normies love the digital format though
only boomers care for physical shit

calm down dude, you will have a stroke with all this hate

Haha that way you get to lose all your games too when you get banned for saying the bad word

Physical games are going to be dead within 5 years whether you like it or not.

nice headcanon

let's just ignore the fact that we already know it's price and it's literally more expensive than a regular xbone s

>'we won't let you play preowned games'
>outrage
>'this console conveniently cant play preowned games'
>yay streaming!
try to take the freedom from people and they will revolt, but ask them to give it away for a modicum of comfort and they will

Attached: 1381761525915.jpg (772x507, 116K)

>let's just ignore the fact that we already know it's price and it's literally more expensive than a regular xbone s
The Xbox One S's RRP is exactly 50 dollars more. Stop conflating sale price with RRP. I know gamers are stupid, but I always thought they had SOME grasp of economics.

The MSRP is $249, which is the exact same price the S is selling for on MS's own store.
Use your critical thinking skills, ffs.

Google

Attached: 1553147997723.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

This is our future.

Attached: 1542876488569.jpg (1306x1282, 471K)

I’d rather have Sega back

Xbox is getting comfy as fuck and its making people seethe. I've paid $3 dollars for 5 months of gamepass. The one x is a beast. They have invested heavy in devs. The future looks good desu. At worst, they just provide more games for pc. How is that bad?

That was before everyone went full digital

$250 Microsoft has the cheapest console on the market now stay mad Ponies 60FPS FORTNITE MACHINE BB

Attached: bill gates.jpg (3000x1686, 789K)

Even the switch Ahmad more value than the xbone

I can already get an Xbox One with more functionality at the same price.

Which is a horrible direction, for consumers. If you want to watch netflix, you either pay netflix, or pirate, or nothing. How will there be competitive prices if only xbox store decides what a xbox game costs?

What’s comfy about the xbone? Cheap doesn’t equate to comfy when all the game pass games are shit and the only good games on the platform are mediocre racing games

>Make a digital-only console
>It's a regular console with the port removed
Microsoft is actually retarded

This abomination should be mocked

youtu.be/1JYIA9nE4ao

>all the games are shit
Opinion discarded. I won't waste my time with you.
Digital is the future whether you like it or not. I actually still prefer physical too. I also haven't paid full price for a game in five years.

Not him, but what are some good Xbone exclusives? Mine has been collecting dust for a while.

Name 5 good game pass games that aren’t on PC

Thats wrong though.

Yeah bros I’m starting to think the Xbox brand is basically dead

>Digital is the future whether you like it or not
I know it is, despite me being here I'm not encephalitic, my problem is that people are accepting this as simply the way things must be because they are unable to fathom a world in which the easiest way is not also the best.

Sega

PC

Mk11 will be my last xbox game. Only because my hands are big and it's more comfortable to play fighting games.

the new NEO GEO console

What does the xbone offer me that the PC doesn’t?

Nothing its not for pc gamer but viable if your a console gamer like many millions of people. The multiplayer console exclusives, especially if you've actually been an xbox fan are still good.

>sonibronies are so desperate for ammo they made a fake ad for this thing
This is tops, my nig.

But the ps4 has better games and more people playing mp, also the switch is interesting and actually has games with soul xbone is just a watered down pc expericanxe with no exclusive games

But I can get that same thing on a console with a disc drive you double nigger.

xbone SAD is $250
regular xbone S at my local walmart, gamestop, target, and fucking AMAZON, is $250. You also get 3 months of gold and 3 months of game pass with that, versus horizon 4(I think? Maybe 3)

honestly if it was a discless Xbone X it would have been a steal
it just being the normal shitty Xbone just devalues it more

Honestly i bought a ps4 this gen first after favoring 360 and wasnt gonna buy a bone but they won me over and i prefer the few console exclusives like gears, halo, forza to the ps4 full exclusive single player games.

>Sony will eventually take over the whole console business and raises the prices how they see fit.

Yeah, see, the thing is, if you have a monopoly, and you raise the price of your product too high, less people will be able to afford your product. You'd be making a lot more off of each sale, sure, but you wouldn't be selling as much as you used too. So you're only shooting yourself in the foot. Also, the idea that Sony wants a monopoly on consoles is ridiculous, Sony is a massive corporation that makes a lot of stuff besides game consoles, plus they have a movie studio.

Halo 5
Forza Motorsport 5
Rare Replay
Powerstar Golf
Azito x Tatsunoko
Crimson Dragon
A mountain of Kinect dogshit

These are your reasons to buy an Xbox One, say something nice about them!

Bad
Boring
Who even cares?
A golf game LMAO
Shit
Literally what?

Why do people even want to buy this thing?

No one it’s officially a two party race between Nintendo and Sony

Then they won't raise it too high? What would keep them from doing so if they are the only option? If you want to play the buy in. It is not a Ferrari, people already paying for plus.
>Sony wants a monopoly on consoles is ridiculous
Companies are made to maximize profit. Not for the consumer. If any company could take over an entire or all sectors in a business they would. Who the fuck makes a worldwide company and say "Oh I only want to be a fish in the sea among all the other fish and have fun with them"...

>muh spidernan
>muh god of war
>muh weab
Why do people want that thing?

The NES had a monopoly on gaming and it basically saved gaming in the 80s the over saturation of shitty hardware from Microsoft just makes gaming worse I for one can’t wait form the to gtfo

What does the xbone have to counter theme games? Oh wait the xbone is just a gimped PC LMAO

It's like Microsoft and Sony have moles planted within each other's operations.

Its gonna be a long wait bruh. The next xbox is gonna be a monster.

I own a ps4 and put more hours in halo 5 than all ps4 exclusives. Don't get me started if you allow console exclusives like gears, forza horizon and killer instinct. I know those games are shit though right? Foh faggots

More like a repeat of the xbone one the ps5 is going to piss all over what ever Microsoft puts out just like what happened in 2013

>Crimson Dragon was supposed to be a spiritual successor to Panzer Dragoon, even had some of the original staff
What went wrong?

Attached: bg_tn_44qqvd8tpd_100555.jpg (512x288, 9K)

I can play those games on PC dude there is literally no reason to get an xbone

Ill have a ps5 too because i actually play games not just cheer for electronics companies like a sports team :^)

Literally beating a dead horse. Pc games and gamers are irrelevant.

More relevant than the xbone according to Microsoft face it you retards are getting fucked hard XD

>What would keep them from doing so if they are the only option?

The fact that their product isn't actually needed to stay alive. It's not like raising the price of medication you own the patent to in order to gouge sick people who need that money to stay alive. If games become so expensive the average joe can't afford them, they'll just stop buying them. Or pirate the hell out of those games. So either way the company doesn't get their money.

>Companies are made to maximize profit. Not for the consumer

Yes, and any businessman can tell you that you can't make money if NOBODY HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT. Why do you think piracy is rampant in South American countries? Or China? Or Russia?

Keeping the prices low is smarter in the long run: you make up for the small profit you make off one sale by making A LOT MORE SALES. It's why Coca-Cola is omnipresent even though a can of Coke costs like one or two dollars.

Halo 5's position on this list isn't secure either, since literally every other Halo game is being made available on PC

hopefully sega comes back to replace them.

None.
PS4 exclusive for western games.
Switch for all kind of shit weeb games.

Unless Sega gets a financial giant to help them out (Apple, Facebook, etc), it's not happening.

Attached: D0X1IJnX0AEeOx9.jpg (540x405, 30K)

So, Japan will become PC master race not because they want but because they are forced to do so.

Because they will be expelled from the market by Sony.

And that’s a good thing, what we really need it a next gen NEO GEO

I would love it if Sega made a new console since it would push them to make more than Sonic and Yakuza and possibly reenter the fighting and rail shooter genre but I dont think it will ever happen, they're just not the Sega they used to be.

Man, you're stupid, if you don't see this as Microsoft kill digital only consoles along with baiting Sony to reveal their specs early than you really are retarded, just pile of shit is just another part of Phil Spencer's Master Plan. This failing with make the Xbox Scarlett even more popular since that's that's what everyone wants.

Nice joke, Nintendo and Microsoft will take over and Sony will die off, Google will drop out before the gen really begins.

How is this not a good thing? Discs in 2019 are fucking stupid, and they have been for this entire generation. Then I hear people saying the PS5 will still have a fucking drive. I guess it's nice for people who unironically buy blu-ray movies and believe in that voodoo, but for gaming it's utterly pointless.

What is video games if not the celebration of the surplus of our technological advancement? Forcing reactionary memes like ""physical"" (it's all digital, gramps, and it always were) is frankly embarrassing.

Why do Sonyfags need to make a thread about this, is it because they're scared because they know both the Xbox Scarlett Lockhart and Anaconda are going to kill the PS5 next gen while the Nintendo Switch is going to the straw that breaks the camel's back and kill Sony?

user youre fucking cringe and phill is a fag who made the xbone even more worthless

You're cringe, I can't believe you're actually this retarded.

Hasn’t the switch already beaten the xbone in sales

So you actually think a company as retarded and full of Indians and fags as microdick is clever enough to pull off such a ruse? Seriously take your meds

>yes goys, go all digital, give us all the ownership of your games

steam.jpg

Yes, I do and they already did, prepare for Sony eventual dropout from the console market.

Yes, steam is also bad.

5 months? How

yeah they just announced the PS5, they are sure gonna drop out any day now

Are you retarded? They literally have released the only console that is capable of rendering in native 4k without bullshit upresing like the PS4 Pro

The Switch is interesting if you enjoy smash bros and only smash bros.

Physical media is dying
Microsoft is just being smart

not him but i've done pretty much the same; always cancel the sub and let it run out. just now they got 3 months for 1€

Who cares? Consoles are for exclusive games if I really want power I’ll just upagrade my pc from 2014 (which btw is more powerful than the xbone x)

>XBONE SAD

SAD

And Nintendo games unlike Microsoft games which in uninteresting trash

What ownership? On the PS4 the moment Sony decides to close the servers you're out with a non functional game. Might as well throw it in the garbage. Not to talk there are games that require you to download content in order to boot up, full ownership of games doesn't exist anymore on the current gen consoles.

I want Sega to make a better Phantasy Star game

Single player games don’t need servers user

What Nintendo games? I have a Switch and regret ever buying one every day.

I give my Xbox a lot more use, got game pass for 1 buck and Im playing Ori now.

Why and how?

Attached: 1516790204651.png (333x304, 139K)

Ori is dog shit

Almost every gaming site i have been on is mainly composed of idiots with no business knowledge. This hobby cost money.

Google could potentially take the entire market.

>you can pre-order the SAD right now for $249 from the microsoft store
or
>you can literally just buy the same console WITH a disc reader for $249 right now off the microsoft store
HMMMMM MAKES YOU THINK

You do know the disc reader is a big importance for x1's BC correct? Something microsoft tries to push. Also lets not forget the whole stink about its UHD that you microcuck fanboys tried exclaiming was so great and useful and was hilarious sony decided to avoid it with its slim line.

you can do the same with a console that has a disc drive, and costs less, and lets you also use discs

>put more hours in halo 5
Show play time proof

It was included in the game pass so really, I don't care.

I've wasted 50 bucks on Mario Odyssey and that game is also shit.

That game is better than any full xbone exclusive