That'll be $2.49 plus tip

>That'll be $2.49 plus tip

Attached: x8foslurn9quz2foj5fi.jpg (800x450, 110K)

Thinking of playing it again, what is the most fun build?
with and without mods

I dunno about builds, but becoming the fast was fun. Enchant every piece of armor with speed and run through oblivion gates within a few seconds.

>TES
>without mods
big oof my dude, start browsing nexus right now

>Heh, I can't believe they got away with such scummy practices back then.
>OMG YES I WILL BUY THE DLC PASS FOR THIS GAME! I'LL BE SURE TO BUY THE SEASON 2 DLC PASS WHEN IT COMES OUT TOO!

Oblivion is so laughably bad at times it's unintentionally good. Everyone should play vanilla once.

Attached: heehee.jpg (960x720, 102K)

>build
You can literally do everything on one character.

This is Reddit tier thread derailing.

This and tf2 hats/crates were the beginning of the end.
Doesn't surprises me one bit they both decided to partner up to fucking force paid mods.

Attached: 1551216205156.jpg (1085x1217, 186K)

Not initially

>buy our paid mods
>"no"
>brings out new elder scrolls game to mobile instead

Don't like it, don't buy it. Just vote with your wallet, bro.

Attached: manstarestotheside.jpg (1432x1000, 515K)

dont know why, but the complexion slider cracked me up

>only $2.49
How much is the shit in Blades? 10 times this?

Cheat to give yourself copious amounts of skooma. Never level up. Simply use the power of skooma to solve everything.

Alternitevly, max enchanting, Make a set of armor that gives chameleon. get it to over what I belvie was either 100 or 120%. You're a ghost now. People can never know where your at despite you attacking them. They just run screaming for help. Enjoy being a ghost.

I bought this on 360 two or three years ago

>oblivion
>on consoles
>on 360
>in the last couple years

But WHY user?

Microsoft apparently gave me $10 at some point and it was about to expire. Couldn't find a game I wanted so I decided to buy up all the DLC for Fable 2 and 3 since I still sometimes play those and couldn't find anything better to spend it on. Still had some left over and Horse Armor was the only DLC for Oblivion I didn't have.

Also, I'll have you know that until recently I didn't have a PC good enough to play Oblivion so 360 was my only choice. I managed to put around 1750 hours in Oblivion on 360 over the course of 8 or 9 characters. I can play Oblivion on PC now so I'll probably never play the 360 version again but $2.50 in free Microsoft Fun Bux is nothing when I already got well more than my monies worth out of the game.

This isn't Skyrim no you fucking can't.

You absolutely can in Oblivion. You can level every skill to 100, get all attributes(except maybe Luck) to 100, use any spell, and do every quest all with a single character.

>didn't buy any microtransactions in my life
>they still exist
Something's wrong here

Attached: 1547329599370.gif (430x408, 908K)

i can picture online stores offering a tip service for indie games in the future

>Just vote with your wallet, bro.

Reminder that horse armor was a huge money maker for Bethesda and it was still selling even after the release of Skyrim.

>back then everyone laughed their asses off at this bullshit and called it out
>nowadays nobody bats an eye and it's accepted as standard practice

Degeneration of society in real time.