He buys games with no single player content

>He buys games with no single player content
>In less than 2 years the game won't have any player
>60 bucks + DLC lost

Attached: 220px-DBFZ_cover_art.jpg (220x277, 42K)

>he does something
>something happens

Have friends

fighterZ is only fun at a Beginner to intermediate Level, IT gets super autistic the Higher you get in ranked, and thus less fun

While other fighting Games keep My Interesse over years even without dlc

Out of curiosity, what are these games? I don't enjoy FighterZ anymore, so I'd like to play something diffrent.

Sadly i Always Go Back to SFV
Mostly because i Cant get into Tekken, i would probably Play that If i was into it.
Also i really Love garou and ofcourse 3rd Strike, they hold Up the best
I also bis every flavor of the Month fightan
Its Just that fighterZ isnt fun online because of Character imbalance and stupid Long Blockstrings with a Dozenten mixups
Its too rushdown focused

I Hope i will get into mk11, removing the runbutton and making IT more footsie heavy and Not all Combo based Got My hopes up

I see we're somewhat similar when it comes to games. I'll give SFV a try, thanks!

Yeah, I was on the verge of buying it once it was on sale but then I realized that even with a season pass you don't get all the extras like music packs and that there's going to be more than one season pass so I just said fuck it.

Pirated the game and couldn't be happier about it.

Attached: 1489910523637.png (1074x1503, 860K)

Tenkaichi 3, KoF XIV and My Hero One's Justice

i bought the season pass for 20 bucks but there are 4 characters missing already plus 2 music packs and 2 voice packs
So I'd need to spend more 49 dollars to get 4 characters and more music

Having sunk 800 hours and counting into the game, I think I've gotten my money's worth. I still have a lot of fun with it and don't see that changing soon.

I dont have friends

Beginner and intermediate now is until what?
The last time I touched this was like in the summer, I had llike 250k and didnt bothered to train or learn the combo system but still had to face a couple of guys that knew how to loops

For someone that never played before an Arcsys it was an awkward experience

The music packs are terrible and expensive, since they are the short versions. And in the PS4 you cant even save videos with those musics on
Instead of those shitty anime packs they should have released previous entries soundtracks, or their Extreme Butoden songs

I ignored season pass 2 the moment they announced another Broly and fusion. Now they are saying GT Goku is only in May, there is no other character released with him and that SS4 isnt an install but a transformation in a super like Bardock. What a fuckery of 2nd season

its my fav fighting game

And the season started so fucking good, like, when I saw Videl with Great Sayiaman I was really excited. Jiren wasn't a bad pick too. But they they showed that there will only be 6 characters and 2 of them are going to be nu-Broly and nu-Gogeta.

And then we get an abortion Kid Goku that doesnt satisfy those that wanted SS4 and OG Goku fans. Then we still dont know who the fuck is the 4th character and when will Broly & Gogeta even be released. Then knowing that this seems to be the only balance patch of the year it will eventually bore the players

Oh yeah, and fuck adding new arenas. Fuck no Hyperbolic Time chamber, Kami's place or ToP's arena

arc system sucks. I think smaller budget games like dragon ball z games on ps2 had more content
arc system died
See Double Dragon IV: one of the worst games of all time

It's the perfect game for parties, when I have people over it's a perfect way to keep people entertained. It's flashy, it's fun to watch and any one can play it and look like a pro.

Thats why you buy multiplayer games in the moment and not wait years to play it

IT'S THE BIGGIE

Attached: supervegito.jpg (2095x1201, 303K)

He bought a game a game with no single player content 12 years ago for 20 bucks played it on and off for a decade

No one's likes what Tf2 has become but it was definitely not wasted money

Attached: 1405294563399 - Copy.gif (268x278, 844K)

>2 rocky fields for no reason
>gay ass galactic arena
>some islands
There are so many more interesting places they could've added.
>no ToP arena
>no time chamber
>no mount paozu

>needing a game to last forever otherwise you consider it $60 lost
Jesus good thing you don't have a job, you might kill yourself over a car repair.

>tfw Extreme Butoden have more stages like HBtC and shit like Snake Way and Babidi's spaceship

I dont get these guys. There are also places that could be used such as King Kai's planet, that iceland RR Tower, Hell/Janemba, inside Super Buu, that planet Baby wished, U6 vs U7 arena, any of those places used in Bojack's movie(like, that toy place, grass field, London), that planet where they fought og Broly, Pilaf's castle

Online game
>Lag
>cheaters
>Rage quit
>lag
>shit servers
>20ms input lag
>50ms more lag = people playing in a country with no local server
>he thinks it's worth 60 bucks