Spend all day eating rocks and sleeping

>spend all day eating rocks and sleeping

Attached: dodogama monster hunter.jpg (1200x713, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0jVLZMxMbs
youtube.com/watch?v=fcEfZg4IFkk
youtube.com/watch?v=hu8FqxRtM_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dogama is best monster bro

I want a mini one as a pet
I'd feed him lil' rocks and watch him roll around.

There is a mod for that.
youtube.com/watch?v=a0jVLZMxMbs

Attached: 711-1547098217-872835205.png (1920x1080, 3.56M)

CUTE

Dunno what is Capcom's stance on mod, so use it with caution. Also, have this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcEfZg4IFkk

Attached: DmxmloYW4AA5hmw.jpg (547x483, 36K)

Capcom does not care unless you alter rates and drops I think.

Cosmetics and QOL mods like all the people in the recruit place are fine.

He might be best boy, but raptor is best waifu

Attached: MHW-Tzitzi-Ya-Ku_Render_001.png (1242x1080, 1.03M)

>spend all day being a punchbag in the most casual and unfun entry of the franchise
Yep, MHW sucks ass. Thank g*d they're bringing the next mainline out on Switch.

ew, don't ruin Tzitzi like that

Alright.

god I wish that was me

Attached: chew.jpg (900x600, 81K)

seething

Why is that raptor so smug?

he's got all the embarassing dirt on the other monsters in his cringe compilation

Attached: snap.webm (853x480, 2.61M)

man I had to watch my sister's dog when he was a puppy and it was non-stop running around making sure the little shit didn't break his teeth eating gravel which for some reason was all he wanted to do all fucking day

monhun world > every other monhun

Why is the Indoraptor in MHW again?

Attached: hayaiindoraptor.webm (1280x720, 196K)

>g*d
Opinion discarded

Tzizi Ya Ku is a cool guy, walks up to other monsters and flashes them and doesn't afraid of anything.

Attached: 1555530662670.png (711x400, 353K)

small if true

He is such a good boi
Only capture no kill
Kill anything that hurts it

Attached: Tato IRL.png (500x274, 171K)

capture so that it can be painfully dissected for important research

Attached: 1547162966681.png (321x296, 134K)

Attached: 1362837779817.png (191x234, 7K)

Capcom doesnt care what you do. You can adjust to make the shops sell every item in the game without any mods

god I wish that was I

At least I don't kill it directly
Mental gymnastics my friend

Attached: 1555539592325.png (233x249, 8K)

I love Dodongo

Oh boy, blue jagras. Yawn.

>Here's your newest torture subject; it was asleep when I ripped its tail off and bombed it out of consciousness.
>the responsibility is all on those sucker researchers.

Attached: 60236433_p12_master1200.jpg (808x1010, 236K)

Why did they make him so strangely adorable and charming?

All he wants to do is eat his rocks and sleep with his head poking out of the ground like a big blue lizard beach ball

Attached: Dodogama.jpg (1280x715, 52K)

WHEREWHEREWHERE

youtube.com/watch?v=hu8FqxRtM_k

This is all I've got for this leak but I'm not convinced by the convenient lack of a video link

Attached: nolink.png (711x536, 331K)

that's obviously a frontier screenshot

kek, frontier being relative ever

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

There's no monster like that for Frontier and there's not been an update or news recently for new Frontier content

Plus I've looked to see whether that snek is some shit that was pulled off google images and it's not, not to mention that model looks a bit too high detail to be your usual fake leak especially for MH, and it's consistent with Capcom's usual designs and visual style for 5th gen thus far

So I'm inclined to believe it's real.

you can tell from the lighting, obviously visible polys on the monster, and the style of the monster, not everything that comes out of that shitty mmo is spiky you meme spouting fuck

I was about to come post this. Best April fools video ever

yuhuh

Attached: 1547778566908.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

Nigga there's only 2, maybe 4 'spikes' if you count the smaller eyebrow ones
That's like 20 too few to be a Frontier monster.
Also the lighting is in a dark cave, of course it's not going to have shadows and rimlight and all the fancy shit, it's a fucking dark cave with minimal light

Well he did it before with fishing. This time around, it wasn't LOLrandom but more towards the meta in Elder's Recess, like how that one player came there to gather everything, that Leo/Luna vs Nerg quest, Behemoth and E Meteor

F-Fuck

Attached: 1555535622468.jpg (680x422, 70K)

there's no new frontier stuff and it doesn't look like an existing monster from frontier or mho, it's probably a fan mockup, "generic snake" doesn't really look very MH-like

Not to mention the secret cameos of non MHW-mons

It's not a Frontier monster you mong.

t. Frontierfag who did the Raviente grind

Attached: 1535520485835.png (540x540, 14K)

Tzitzi is best boy. I rarely hunt him because of how much of a bro he is.

>Raviente
never again
Neat idea on paper, horrible in practice

>snake wyvern in rotten vale
>not a vulture creature
>More autistic najarala bullshit
Worst timeline

>>snake wyvern in rotten vale
The Vale IS a snake wyvern user...

For the actual combat I wouldn't think Ravi is that horrible by fuckhuge elder standards, but really it's the whole player organization that becomes a hot mess that drags out a single hunt. Learning the fight is a bit miserable considering everybody always wants to be at 40 HP max and shit support will get you killed with that paralysis coming out when he's pissed. Of course, this is all before the Gg grind to get something substantial out of it in the way of weapons.

On the Taiwan server support could also be an absolute shitshow with one guild running a cheating ring that tried to prioritize their 450 gem runs, and most of the time they only do like what, 6-8 snakes a day tops? One guildie big into the grind for whatever reason went to bugger off to the Japan server instead where they do that shit every day, and I don't blame them.

Attached: [muffled japanese heard in the distance].png (222x154, 41K)

Attached: 1536924710360.png (940x748, 1.25M)

What is the most hated monster in World? Like, everyone hates it?

>inb4fish wyvern

Lunastra or Leshen

Lunastra personally, because fuck any monster that can kill me without ever hitting me

How bad is Leshen? I've been looking forward to the Witcher event (I'm on PC), but not if the monster is hella annoying.

>dying to Lunastra
When you figure out her gimmick, you would kick your newb self in the ass because she is pretty easy.

>tfw MHW ended up having no longevity for you
I wish I could have a new MH game to sink my teeth into with tons of content and non-shit monsters. MHW was fun for a bit but the monsters are just so easy I don't even have to care about their movesets while fighting them.

Attached: 1521410304970.png (312x342, 71K)

AT Lunastra will still force you to heal yourself even if you don't get hit. Doesn't matter if you know her gimmicks or not.

I've killed her dozens of times and she isn't any less annoying to fight.

I haven't played MHW since October. I should get back into it but I'd be so far behind. I haven't even managed to scrape together enough shit to augment my stuff and I still don't have half the jewels I need for any of my sets

Just use Farcaster :^)

You can get all your jewel via the GREATEST Jarga and/or @lavafish

Attached: __tzitzi_ya_ku_monster_hunter_world_and_etc_drawn_by_starshadowmagician__dd99dbb2efa5924f6dc1bc611f9 (700x986, 79K)

this

Attached: Dm5mErPU8AAxf7p.jpg_orig.jpg (2048x1576, 646K)

This is sexier than

Attached: 1547957852865.jpg (711x1114, 419K)

Attached: i wanna fuck that.jpg (600x602, 32K)